1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

what car?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

2012 toyota camry

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I have a 2012 Mustang with $1,000,000 coverage (including uninsured/underinsured motorists) and replacement in the shithole of Florida and I'm only paying $200 a month

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I forgot to add, request your free LexisNexis report.

It has consumer info that insurers use including any past claims. They might have a wrong address or claims on their report especially if you have a common name or a family member uses/used your address

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

$0 deductible guaranteed value full coverage
          $93/mo

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Thats because your cars are turds lmao.
            What are you even doing on this board if you dont like NICE cars?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I just made a MDF baffle for the Grand Prix's trunk and added a front and rear strut brace.

So now the sub sounds better, there's less NVH from the trunk entering the cabin, and she points better.

I love my turds because my shit don't stink.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

What' OP and his camrey's excuse then

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>lying on the internet

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous
          • 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nice, what Ins company?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Hagerty.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nice. Unfortunate that you have to live in CT though. (I've been there a lot on business)

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Ct is nice. We just keep the good parts away from the highway

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How old are you?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

19/F/Cali
            Wbu?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

You aren't a real F until bottom surgery is completed. Call Dr. Foreskinberg Shekelblatt to auger out your reproductive organs ASAP.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

By driving an old junker like this, you pose a higher risk to other road users, as you are demonstrating you don't value your car enough to drive a good one

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Thats because your cars are turds lmao.
          What are you even doing on this board if you dont like NICE cars?

Damn it must suck being a bitter pathetic carless loser.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Kek, wouldn't know as I have nice things, a high income, large house, wife, cars, a yacht and social life, not old junk turds.
            What color is your yacht?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

post bread on yacht.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Just drive to the marina for me
            Kek, touch grass, virgin.
            Start with getting a real job, then you can afford nice things.
            Also, have sex

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nice larp homosexual ass moron.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>yacht
            Only a poor person would think people with money waste it on stupid shit like this. Dumb zoom zoom go finish collecting the carts from the parking lot.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

your GTA account doesn't matter.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

How old are you? I pay $100/mo to insure 3 cars worth $50k

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

I am 21. I bought the car 6 months ago, and the insurance renewal is on May 14th. I could just get the liability coverage, but I don't want to bankrupt myself if something happens. One accident, and it's over for me.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>could just get the liability coverage, but I don't want to bankrupt myself if something happens.
            Uh that's the point of liability coverage.
            You can always find another shitbox for yourself to drive under $2,000. What you can't do is pay out of pocket if you hit someone's Lambo lol.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's because you're 21
            Once you hit your mid twenties, it will come down a lot
            >33 and pay $40/month for liability only

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>When you live in a shit hole with illegals everywhere who won't have insurance so you have to get comprehensive
            Suffering..

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I've been in 4 collisions as a passenger and all 4 have been hit and runs by illegals, LA is wild

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Yep. Houston myself. My friends who've been rear ended at a fricking light - illegals. Half the time drunk.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That was my one accident as well. Some filthy Hispanic without insurance rear ended my car. Woman cop didn't do jack shit and my insurance wanted $500 for uninsured coverage so I just said screw it and left the cracked bumper as is.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Dude your insurance company won't pay you shit for a 2012 Camry. Drop your collision and comprehensive coverage and put the money you save each month into a savings account.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

something here is not adding up, sounds like you are lying about something.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

How come americans always get absolutely shafted when it comes to insurance?
    I pay like 120€ a year for insurance on my cars. 2 cars and a motorbike, 120€ a year total

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You pay it in taxes for universal healthcare.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Thanks to all the nogs driving without insurance

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Americas insurance issue come from fraud and large payouts by lawyers for "injured" joggers and chinks.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

do you have compulsory insurance mandates?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Democrats keep banning all the """ discriminatory """ methods by which Black folk and other assorted trash are screened for by the insurance companies for risk so anyone who pays their way through this rotten society has to subsidize them. And the 30 million illegal aliens that drive around with no insurance thanks to Joe.

Still not as bad as Canada though.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

blacks always in a hurry on the road but are somehow always late to every damn thing...

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

the illegals are such a menance. It feels like almost everyone I know has been in a wreck that was the fault of an illegal, so they didn't have any insurance. It's fricking Texas too and even they're too cucked to deport the bastards afterward.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Its amazing they somehow face literally no repercussions for driving and then wrecking cars, while drunk, with no insurance while any citizen who pays bills thats pretty much the end of their lives.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

thats because you are listening to morons that dont represent the average american.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>6 cars
    >0 accidents on record
    >2 tickets in 18 years with none in the last 5 years
    >shithole full of illegals with no licenses (florida)
    >full coverage on 5/6 cars
    >$2,748/6mo

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Grim, but that has to be location driving it up more than the amount of vehicles, though if even one of those is newer, not bad.
      Thankfully in my state or with my company, only the last ten years of history are counted. 11 years out and I wouldn't be able to insure myself and would have to get it through my business.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>10 cars
      >insurance on none of them
      >antique tags on all of them
      >money only goes to maintanence and gas
      >none of them have seen a mechanic decades exept for the one I payed a guy to put an exhaust on, won't ever fricking do that again either.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

0 accidents or speeding tickets..33 years old. Houston (this is the problem). 2019 civic type r. $1k/6 months for comprehensive.
    I'm.gojng to try progressive. They just quoted me and my wife $700 for both cars / 6 months. Even if it's just an introductory rate, frick it and fucn state farm. I should have been treating auto insurance like my home insurance - you HAVE to shop every year. As annoying as that is.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>$300 is the lowest I can find

anon there's no way that's the cheapest you can find. You are talking about bare bones liability coverage, no? That is the cheapest you can get.

I currently pay $20 per month to insure my 2008 crown Victoria. I've had numerous speeding tickets and even a DUI a few years ago. Just shop around you can find something cheaper

Of course, if you are getting full coverage insurance and you are like 18 years old then yeah it'll be more expensive. I am in my 30s now that's probably why it's so cheap

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>2014 car
    >€25/month
    >full coverage

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What did you pay in taxes last year?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I pay like $550-$600 per year. minimal coverage required by state law however much that is. Maryland gay here.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you and your family were more anti semetic, this could have been avoided

I'm pretty salty that my premiums keep going up, even as I get older and my cars get more boring

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A prime example of gov fricking shit up
    >car insurance becomes mandatory
    >prices skyrocket
    >health insurance becomes mandatory
    >prices skyrocket
    >safety features in cars become mandatory
    >prices skyrocket

The list goes on.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

California?
    I still ride with my parents insurance policy because this way I only pay $60/mo, I tried to get my own policy last month and they quoted me $150/mo, i'm 30 and have a clean record and drive a 14yo Civic, everything is just stacked against you.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Based. I do the same, sucks how my mom was in like 20 accidents though.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I'm paying $80 a month for the absolute bare minimum insurance in florida on my 525i.
    >$10k pip + $10k property damage

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I pay $835 for full coverage with 100/300k on all my limits for my 2 vehicles.

>that's every 6 months

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Have you considered seeing if Hagerty will ensure you anon? They pay you out (and you pay your monthly) based on a pre-agreed value of the car, so if you only want to ensure it for like $1,000 the rates get ridiculously low.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

with the least crime rate
    Idaho?

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

$31/month for $250k liability only on a 10 year old F150 with included roadside towing. 32 years old last ticket was 11 years ago for speeding which I showed up to court for and was found not guilty because the university campus rent a cop who for some reason can issue speeding tickets in the state I went to college in was a fricking incompetent jackass.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I had full coverage on a 2008 Acura and it cost me maybe about 100 a month and one month it instantly doubled despite no accidents or anything. Southern California insurance is fricktarded expensive. Any new car if you are the typical demographic of this site will run you low 200 dollars a month for full coverage on the LOW END.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Makes sense the number of illegal aliens drunk driving wrecks has most likely tripled since the last time they ran appraisal on your area.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

people seriously still act like there's no economic consequence at work from this influx, or that if you point out the causation you're somehow a bigot

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

at least you don't pay fines based on income

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

200 quid a month here, mate. Shit sux all around.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I really don’t know how insurance works but when I swapped my 2010 Accord for a 2020 F150 my insurance rate (full coverage) almost halved.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I pay for $50 a month did you buy a fricking Lamborghini

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *