>100% tariffs on chinese EVs

>100% tariffs on chinese EVs
even if you don't like chinese EVs. americans will have to continue paying more for american, european, japanese, and korean cars because legacy manufacturers won't have to compete with cheap chinese EVs in the future. this is bad for the consumer.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Land of the free (to spend 100k on a gas guzzling truck)

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

we're supposed to be a free market economy

tariffs are literally communism

if our car manufacturers can't beat literal bugmen, then they deserve to go out of business

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>not having 0 tariffs but making it illegal to recycle the vehicles abroad
    Moar Lithium.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

dew it. go full Brazil

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tariffs are based. The American economy does not exist to be an infinite fricking grabbag for thirdies and chang. Ban outsourcing jobs while you're at it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You understand that American automakers went to China first to grab their market, right?
      Now why would you want to pay for the inferior product?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>American automakers went to China first to grab their market
        And they're losing ground. Now American auto makers are shitting bricks that China is going to flood the US with cheap imports when auto prices have never been higher in the US.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

let the free market decide. are based americans really scared of cheap chinese cars lmao?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Giant lithium batteries can do bad shit if they're not manufactured and packaged properly.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ok so what do tarrifs have to do with safety regulations and ratings

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah im an adult, ill determine what i want to drive or not

dont need joe biden interfering with my car purchases

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I don't need these woke libs telling me I can't drive around a school zone

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>im too dumb to be able to research the vvvastly superior safety stats of EVs, therefore they are dangerous and need to be banned

lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Maybe you are. The morons who are buying $4000 cars from China aren't.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i know better than everyone else, even though I have done ZERO research on the topic, and lack the ability to afford one anyway

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

America has literally never had a free market and free markets can only function in societies with common moral values, even lolberts have come to admit that by now.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>free markets can only function in societies with common moral values
          This. We buy chinese products and now we can't afford products that aren't products of child slavery. Buying slave made goods resulted in our manufacturing infrastructure crumbling and the sinking of our dollar. But hey, a specific generation born after ww2 and alive in the 60's got some sort of financial compensation while fricking over all future generations.
          This is why slave countries should have tariffs. If we prop them up, our country sinks to their level.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Free market capitalism isn't something anyone with an IQ above 70 wants

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

tariffs would be based if they, like you said, banned outsourcing and executed or enslaved illegal immigrants. but it wont happen, so youre effectively being locked into overpriced muttmobiles while wages go down.

we're supposed to be a free market economy

tariffs are literally communism

if our car manufacturers can't beat literal bugmen, then they deserve to go out of business

shut the frick up you obese mutt moron

6. 2 weeks ago
    Dick

Don't care, frick chinks.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This board is too young enough to remember when the Japanese government paid DRAM manufacturers to sell below manufacturing price and kill all American competition

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I literally do not give a frick if it means I can finally buy picrel
    > 429 HP
    > Dual motor AWD
    > 2800lb
    > 310 miles of range
    There are NO EV sports cars in the US hard stop, I want this one because it's the only one that exists.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sorry but the israeli oil lobby says you need to buy a ram 1500 to own the libtards with $100 gas bills each week

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Death to Chyna and EVs

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who in America is actually going to buy these things? Most drivers don't want the hassle of owning an EV. I don't even think Black folk would even want one since they can get a Nissan or Mitsubishi cheaper. I guess liberals maybe to get back at Elon Musk, but they hate anything that's low status and cheap.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if no one is going to buy them why put a tariff on them?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Because of geopolitics? Chinese cars simply don't make sense in America where the public hates EVs and prefer big, expensive cars.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

if chinese cars dont make sense why would you need to discourage them with tariffs?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I already explained to you, Chang.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>say something that makes zero sense whatsoever
            >i already explained it

americans

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How much information will be going back to China, considering they are connected to the internet.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

less than the more advanced american cars with NSA mandated backdoors and more data gathering capabilities

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I literally don't give a frick about EVs and wish Chinatrannies and their tankies a bad day.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Almost every country imposes high tariffs on Americans cars anyway. Here in Australia they have a bunch of them like BYD and Polestar but its likely the average person doesn't recognize them as Chinese. They are pretty much almost as much as a Tesla anyway. I've been in a Great Wall pickup and I didn't notice much difference between a Mazda of similar size, it had a Cummins 3 litre 4 cylinder which seemed fine.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>first thread got shit on
    >he made another
    >still got shit on
    Nobody likes you Wang Chung stop coming to DA

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Politicians dont give a frick about the middle class
    its all so tiresome

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *