>16 fricking car brands
>not a single one is reliable or good

why cant yuropoors make good cars?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Also none of them hold their value, which is an impressive feat.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Jeep Gladiators, Wranglers. Cummins rams, and Hellcats all hold value.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

only because they had no competition and were a niche vehicle. With the introduction of the bronco wranglers will not be holding value as well

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

people said the same thing when Toyota sold the FJ Cruiser, and the wrangler still held value.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Fj was a pig fat suv more reminiscent of a Tahoe than a wrangler and didnt sell well.

Bronco is basically a fricking copy of the wrangler and is selling pretty well

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>IFS trash
            >turboshit I4
            LOL no

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

The FJ was a fricking Land Cruiser Prado you dumb frick. Those things weigh nothing.

And no, the new Bronco is nothing like the Wrangler as

>IFS trash
            >turboshit I4
            LOL no

correctly explains.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Biggest cope in the industry. The Wrangler is dominant and will always be dominant. Even though they're colossal moneysinks with tons of problems, they're an institution at this point. They're the best factory offroader by a country mile and their consumer base is loyal to the point of cult-like behavior. Ford's one and only chance to take a chunk out of Jeep was to make something more capable and they fricked it up royally by building a bloated shitbox with a terrible turbo engine, IFS, and a by-wire T-Case.

Even the KOH teams running the pieces of shit could only win because they had pro drivers backed by million dollar pit crews against garage built rigs with everyman support teams.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Gladiators are nice when you get at least 35s on um

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

This, its a Black person car now. LOL at Jeepgays.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

That's normal for offroad vehicles. Why so angry?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>muh off-road vehicle
            >most off-road he will ever do is a hard packed gravel road once every couple years
            Burgers are hilarious

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

HELL YEA BROTHER

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

So nothing harder than a renegade?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

BROTHER HELL YEAH

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Where the frick else in the world has more harsh conditions demanding the use of off road vehicles than North America? Yuros, Australians, and South Americans all talk a lot of shit for not having literally every single off road environment in one continent.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

gayiator more like, am I right fellow chuds?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Cummins rams
        >holding value
        Not anymore. Reminder to bring it in to be detuned for recall.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

have you looked at the prices of Abarths

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

In my area all the Abarths other than unicorn models have dropped 85% or more in price. I have been considering an Abarth 500 s a cheap daily

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

those are sold for little under 1400eur in my area LOL
        Abarth 500s are a fricking meme

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

They are reliably unreliable. You wouldn't understand, Ami.

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Citroen used to be amazing
    but now they only make ugly cars

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I haven't thought of you in years.

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>why cant yuropoors make good cars?
    Because euros love complain much more to add joy in their dull lives because in a euro minds it is funner to complain than have good time. A inherited trait from thousands of years of constantly fricking up, so as a way to avoid blaming themselves they push it onto sacrificial lamb. Kinda like when they used to burn a person on a stake and blame all the village problems on them. That is why American cars used to be better, because at least a 50 years ago Americans tried to be number one until boomers came into the mix. Now compare that to Japanese or Korean car maker. Who do their best to make the most reliable machine they can while being profitable. Because their reputation is tied to their output unlike a yuropoor who will blame America at any given chance.

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

To go from a million dollar company to a billion dollar company, these corpo richers realize they have to cheat their customers so they end up having to buy multiple products over and over again.

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they dont need to apparently.

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because they're headed up by the French
    Alfa Romeo is still good since it hasn't abandoned Giorgio, but Jean-Phillipe Imparato is well on his way to running it into the ground

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Name 1 good Alfa that's still in production.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

giulia

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Drove the Turbo 2.0 and it was shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

drove whatever you own and it was shittier, maybe even the worst vehicle I have ever driven

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>be Germans
    >be Japanese
    >be French
    >partner up with BMW & Mercedes & Renault
    >avoid everyone else

as it should be

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>"""Partner up""" with mercedes
      >get your money and designs stolen
      no. mercedes a shit.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

you dont want an infinti with a Mercedes engine?

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Jeep should be valuable. And Ram should just go back to Dodge. Fiat can be a volume brand. Everything else is worthless.

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>muh reliability

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>Toyota that far down the list

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I wonder if a chart like this could ever meaningfully account for the fact that a brand like Toyota for example is bought a lot more by women and Poors. Groups that typically won’t do oil changes or other maintenance thus increasing the rate of problems. We know it to be true, but how to reflect it in the data

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

if anything people that care more for reliability in the first place will take more care of their cars

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

are you implying shitloads of poors don't buy Dodges?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>initial quality

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

post whatever ranking you prefer

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>Rankings are based on scores, and not necessarily on statistical significance.
      It's funny how you always crop that bit out...

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

dunno man took the pic from carscoops
        where do you get serious stats

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>JD power

That's an advertisement company. Their awards and ratings have been more bogus than a Soviet election for Longer than the Soviets existed

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

oh look, another sissy b***hboy seething at the brotherhood of muscle

13. 3 months ago
    Greased Geese

free my homie opel

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Stfu desperate newbie.

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>he doesn't own a Mserati
    philistine

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

As someone in the industry, I can confirm that Stellantis is a mistake. They have turned the cost cutting all the way up while sucking out the passion from the designs. FCA at least tried to make things better with the Pentastar V6, using Aisin and ZF transmissions, and at least having emotional appeal if all else fails. Now they're just making everything cheap and pragmatic for the sake of short term profits.

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

"Brands" are fake and gay and should be abolished. Companies should only sell under their real, legal names and if they're publicly traded they should sell under the name of the largest shareholder.

If you disagree you're a j*w.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>here's your Exor mobile bro

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>here's your TOTALLY NOT Exor mobile bro
        >it's a Brand™ mobile which is completely different Brand2™ mobile

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/MoRSBmk.jpg

"Brands" are fake and gay and should be abolished. Companies should only sell under their real, legal names and if they're publicly traded they should sell under the name of the largest shareholder.

If you disagree you're a j*w.

Agreed.

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Cry loudes ameritard, you still are and will always remain 20 years back from our cars, also notice theres alfa in those 16, the 2.9 biturbo benzina shits on your engines and cums into your daugher any time of the day 24/7 now on your knees b***h ask for forgiveness youre guilty of implying that americans can be equal or better than european, wich we all know its wrong you were created to be the stupid slaves of superior euro race

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I agree that they used to be good, but now under Imparato both new cars are turning out to be Peugeots with a 5-10k markup.

Fricking Tonale nearly ruined the brand for me. They tried to get 50k€ for a 130hp fwd suv. Weaker and heavier than a minimum spec 2010 Giulietta for twice the money.
      If Milano is gonna be a Peugeot e2008 with the same specs and inflated prices I’ll just change brands.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They should add one more brand under their control. That will fix everything.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>That feel when last year paid 4 billion euros in dividends to their investors

Their cars may not be the most reliable but they sire now how to make money

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>yikes

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A car being unreliable is a good way to keep the poors away. You can go buy a Honda.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah so post yours. You won’t! Because you don’t have one! NYAHAHAHAHA!

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

rumour has it that Maserati will pass under the wing of Ferrari

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This group is satanic.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Sweet

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Reliable as in never have to maintain it? Yeah they'll break down within months. If you follow the instructions manual? They'll work for a while longer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *