17 yo in my city (Pune, India) killed 2 people in a car accident

Guy was drunk driving and hit a bike and killed 2 people and all the court told the accused to “work with traffic police of Yerwada for 15 days” and “write an essay on accident”?
write a fricking essay??? he literally killed 2 people and all he had to do is write an essay wow
link to the article - https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/luxury-car-bike-accident-minor-booked-yerwada-9338669/

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why the hell should i care?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. The population of India is in the billions. A swarming hive of brown rats crawling and shitting all over each other. The loss of just two of them is infinitesimally irrelevant. They were probably immediately replaced ten-fold by Pajeetas shitting out more turdbabies.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

don't families just get together and kill people like that?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No that's here

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

who gives a shit about some dead pajeet
    there are billions of you poo Black person

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lemme guess jeetoid
    Brahmin running over dalits

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Poo-ne, India

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

because you can

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Shut up, poorgay. Its a obvious example that you are worth less than someone with daddys money

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Okay? So just go kill him. All you need to do after is write an essay.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And in the course of time Sarah sent Eliezer to Sodom, to see Lot and inquire after his welfare.
      And Eliezer went to Sodom, and he met a man of Sodom fighting with a stranger, and the man of Sodom stripped the poor man of all his clothes and went away.
      And this poor man cried to Eliezer and supplicated his favor on account of what the man of Sodom had done to him.
      And he said to him, Why dost thou act thus to the poor man who came to thy land?
      And the man of Sodom answered Eliezer, saying, Is this man thy brother, or have the people of Sodom made thee a judge this day, that thou speakest about this man?
      And Eliezer strove with the man of Sodom on account of the poor man, and when Eliezer approached to recover the poor man's clothes from the man of Sodom, he hastened and with a stone smote Eliezer in the forehead.
      And the blood flowed copiously from Eliezer's forehead, and when the man saw the blood he caught hold of Eliezer, saying, Give me my hire for having rid thee of this bad blood that was in thy forehead, for such is the custom and the law in our land.
      And Eliezer said to him, Thou hast wounded me and requirest me to pay thee thy hire; and Eliezer would not hearken to the words of the man of Sodom.
      And the man laid hold of Eliezer and brought him to Shakra the judge of Sodom for judgment.
      And the man spoke to the judge, saying, I beseech thee my lord, thus has this man done, for I smote him with a stone that the blood flowed from his forehead, and he is unwilling to give me my hire.
      And the judge said to Eliezer, This man speaketh truth to thee, give him his hire, for this is the custom in our land; and Eliezer heard the words of the judge, and he lifted up a stone and smote the judge, and the stone struck on his forehead, and the blood flowed copiously from the forehead of the judge, and Eliezer said, If this then is the custom in your land give thou unto this man what I should have given him, for this has been thy decision, thou didst decree it.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do him public justice.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I hope you get raped in public

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Suck him off publicly? Your caste requires it.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When your court system is a joke you issue justice personally. Including against the judges themselves.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>didn't even read
    Those are his bail conditions. The investigation is ongoing. This is why you are hated when you immigrate. You're stupid, ugly and smelly. They also had him go into treatment for his drinking.

Call me when he's acquitted.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wish I could go there and frick some dalit pune

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Eww.. But if you like that shit come to Canada and take a few back with you

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Listen here, Pajeet, that poor Porche 911 is worth at least 100 of your dravidian kin folk. If something the victims families should have the responsibility of having the vehicle repaired on their own tab even if it takes generations to pay it out.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Inequality is pretty bad here also. Justice isn't for the poor, sadly. It is what it is I guess. What's being said about it?

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

imagine laying claim to a hometown in india

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If he stays home and is proud of his home that is fine with me, they all should take a page out of his book

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The mainstream media in India just published the truth about the covid vaccine Covaxin, and that many Indians suffered bad side effects from it. This is the mainstream media in India, not some conspiracy websites. Also, only 2 or 3 weeks before, the same mainstream indian media was exposing the OTHER covid vaccine known as Covishield as being linked to blood clots and sudden deaths. So, 99% of indians took the covid vaccine, either Covaxin or Covishield, and both vaccines have been fully exposed as deadly in the past 30 days.

Not feeling too good, indian bros...

https://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech/health/adverse-events-found-in-participants-of-covaxin-study/article68182462.ece

https://www.hindustantimes.com/lifestyle/health/covaxin-side-effects-amid-concerns-of-adverse-events-should-covaxin-takers-be-worried-101715944607550.html

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/1-in-3-covaxin-recipients-hit-by-adverse-events-study/articleshow/110187284.cms

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/healthcare/biotech/healthcare/now-covaxin-reveals-side-effects-what-are-the-symptoms-reported-in-adverse-affect-cases-should-you-worry/articleshow/110166462.cms

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Look at the car bro, his dad would have paid a bribe or something

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This, some people still think law is the same for everyone.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What caste were the victims?

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do Indians actually think their lives are worth anything? Your GDP per capita is like $1000. Your entire life is worth less than 1 year of minimum wage flipping burgers at McDonald's.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

drunk driving at 17
    guy must have a shitty life

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

too bad they thought it was a train

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do they drive on the left or right in India?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

whichever side shiva called them to

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

kek

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you even know what kek means, you camel fricking primitive sand Black person?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

remove flag sar

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Remove kebab gay

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ok but what are your feelings on removing curry?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ahahahaahahahahahhahaha

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Do they drive on the left or right in India?
        Yes

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

they drive on the road

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Did they set up an auditorium in their road or a road in their auditorium

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

do they shit on the right or left side

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Aww man those poor innocent motorcycles. Breaks my heart.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did he kill dalits?

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Kek were the victims a couple of dalit slaves who are already forgotten? If so i feel bad for the car, has to live with jeets in jeetland. Must be horrific

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they wrecked the nice porsche, savages!

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

count the doors

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes and?

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Was the essay any good?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>saar I'm sorry pleej forgive and be Cognizant of my car expenses

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is this why you Indian frickwits keep coming here and killing Australians on the road?
    You just have no concept of responsibility behind the wheel or the value of human life?

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Making indians write is a punishment for everyone else more than it is him

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Indian lives don’t matter

You are so many like ants or wienerroaches: disgusting

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mothi mansa.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

so if pajeet drives a porche, he gets away with murder. good to know!
    what you're living in is not a country, it's a hell hole!

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mar gaye hindu khtte madarchod

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Poojeets aren't people

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good morning saar I am from Pune too

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There are a billion indians.
    So, the value of an indian is inherently lower than that of a country with much less people.
    On top of the avg value per person you have to factor in the individual value of the most productive individuals.
    Therefore the value of some indians to their own goverment is actually less than zero.

We can end the ethical charade. That everyone has the same value.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-42390008
      The day India freed Goa from Portuguese rule

You lost, kek.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Can you and your ilk leave USA, thanks that'd be great.

35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Big if true

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's as almost if indias caste system and wealth divide makes some lives completely worthless compared to others, especially when theres 1.5 billion of them.
    That car is worth more than the dead peoples entire lineage sadly.

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You want us to remove indias caste system?

38. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

looking at the car, he belongs to one of those "upper castes"

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *