>1969 Dodge Charger R/T original MSRP: $3600. >Median income 1969: $9400

>1969 Dodge Charger R/T original MSRP: $3600
>Median income 1969: $9400
Boomers don’t know how good they had it.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Champ you don't know how easy it is today. Dave tells me about all these high paying tech jobs and I'm sure that if you walk in with just a little bit of confidence, look the boss in the eye with a firm handshake and tell him that YOU are the right man for the job. Heck, I hear you don't even have to walk in to get these jobs sometimes. You just do it online! Isn't that amazing? Now get dressed, winner. We're going to get some lunch so you have plenty of energy to meet the manager. And pick which one of my cars. If you get the job I'll let you drive it on the way back.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Back then houses were cheaper than cars and homelessness was not an ultimatum over choice.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Back then the US wasn't importing hordes of third class citizens that still think it's normal to have 5+ children. Housing is still subject to demand and there are more people on earth than ever before.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>muh immigration
          They've got you good it seems little homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

have a nice day, troon. replacement migration is a thing and no amount of gaslighting and denial is going to keep people from noticing

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Since 2020 alone we've imported a literal extra US State's worth of illegal immigrants, just so you know.
            7 million as of this year. That's the population of Mississippi, New Mexico, and Nebraska COMBINED composed entirely of non-citizens seeking housing and government benefits.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

no
            https://www.pewresearch.org/short-reads/2023/11/16/what-we-know-about-unauthorized-immigrants-living-in-the-us/

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

answer this

nta but the US Census stats have this available plain as day you moron. Average US home income in 1968 was $7700 ($63k today) and the average home price was $24,700 ($205k today). Ill see if your moronic ass can figure out the ratio with common core math.

homosexual. border jumpers along with allowing foreign people to purchase US property has made it effectively impossible for a native born US citizen to now purchase a home.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ah yes because as we all know, the amount of homes that are available right now are all the homes that can *ever* be created and thus the price will just continue going up forever because there are more people than homes and we will never be able to make more.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Imagine not being in this nation long enough to have purchased a home for less than 15k dollars and selling it for 1.5 million

Not the other anon, however, those foreign hoards have also made a bunch of us rich by purchasing homes from us.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Source is the essentially-voluntary census info where you do not have to answer if you're there illegally and the feds can't ask(I would know, I was an enumerator).
            Lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And your source hasn't been posted at all.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You realize that there are hundreds of thousands of empty homes sitting in developments that aren't filled because the corporations that built them demand a return on their investments, right? The number of people isn't the problem, it's the fact that rich people and corporations are determined to squeeze the economy (this includes You) dry in the name of maximum profit and as a result get the public (this includes You) to believe that anyone but them is the problem.

But I see from this post that you've been cucked already.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>there are a bunch of homes that arent being rented out because selling them yields higher returns on their investments
            DA tier understanding of how it works. Learn how to use a ledger before you start talking about assets and liabilities.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you agree? That they're sitting empty because of the profit motive and that if we actually gave a shit about whether or not people were being housed we ACTUALLY WOULD have housing for them?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> they're sitting empty because of the profit motive

By your own pea brain understanding of the market this makes no sense.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't know that people buy and hold assets without doing anything while hoping they go up in price
            >on a car forum
            lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>so you agree
            No, you homo. Housing can be leased out while waiting for the best time to sell.
            There is no housing sitting vacant while demand is raging. Housing isnt that type of consumable.
            Your example sounds like something from a chinese ghost city.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't realize that there's a pricing floor regardless of demand
            >he doesn't realize that this entire conversation is about people who can't pay the pricing floor
            >he thinks that, in spite of this, immigrants are still somehow the problem

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't realize that there's a pricing floor regardless of demand
            That's not how it works Anon, you take something expensive forever valuable like a Ferarri, and then put it in a photocopier machine that makes as many of them as there are Corollas, a Ferarri will become as worthless as a shitty corolla, Ferarris are valuable because of how special they are, that is the point, and it's the same with houses, if we built new housing at the rate America did back in the day, there wouldn't be people overpaying for this essential thing people need, shelter.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you misunderstand, I agree with this.
            my post is operating under the (moronic) assumption that the other poster has that the housing market is some stable, unchanging thing that can't have new supply added en-masse if this country actually cared about housing the homeless.
            people are just blaming immigrants when no one is actually interested in investing money into new home construction and rent/ownership programs. they just want a scapegoat. they don't actually care.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

True shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The majority of homeless people in the US are homeless because of drugs and mental health (interrelated).

If you're not completely moronic, jumping on welfare and working the system gets a roof over your head. Even in tough-love states like Texas you have to be a complete frick-up to end up on the streets.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'd love to see every single person in this country who can't read be sent to other countries to destabilize their local poplulations.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Without immigrants theres no demand for new housing, schools, hospitals, roads or utilities.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>housing market fricked beyond beleif for first time buyers
            >schools beyond saturated
            >hopsitals. Need I comment on the price of medical care?
            >roads. going to shit
            >utilities. fricked for different reasons.
            No one is seething over the ~5 million skilled immigrants who are currently in the country. They are a MASSIVE value add. People are seething about the uneducated masses pouring across the border who are a net drain on resources AND who make it harder for our own poor to get ahead.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Hundreds of thousands of empty homes contained entirely within your kitchen
            Can you show me?
            >No

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Homelessness is definitely a choice. With the amount of programs and handouts these bums get, they know they got it good.

They'd rather be enjoy their drugs, piss in the street, steal from Walgreens and walk away, have a free cell phone, and never have to pay taxes.

And not to be overly political, but come on... California is specifically perfect in terms of weather, and their policies are just creating more of a cesspool everyday.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I said it was not an ultimatum, which could indicate an end result.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i laughed and lost

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

True. But cars today are much safer and faster and more fuel efficient. So you're paying more for more quality. At least that is the argument, not what I actually believe.
    FYI:
    Median income today is $57,000.
    Dodge Charger R/T is $45,000.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I hate when cars are used to judge inflation, becsuse that's not where we're struggling, any moron can get a car, but even a well paid dude is gonna struggle to afford an $800,000 to 1.3m dollar home in california

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>any moron can get a car
        Saw a brand new top trim taco roll out of a check cashing place the other day

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>check cashing place
          A bank?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Never been to a ghetto, huh? Pic related is typically next to a liquor store

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>california
        homosexual.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Omg seriously??? No back up cameras? They must've been killing people left and right without those.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>2004 Honda Accord V6, leather, moon roof MSRP: 24000$
    >My income in 2004: 72000$
    You dont know how good I had it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Based, anyone who had a 7th gen Accord was living the life, still is if they're currently driving one in my opinion.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I still own it however in 2018 some lowered hardbody laborer pulled out in front of me causing me to hit the curb and bend the frame in order not to kill him in a car accident.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It's not that hard to make $80k a year in 2024. You really think they paid you $80k a year back then to flip burgers? $30k vs $40k for a shitbox is pretty negligible considering that you get in a modern vehicle.

Have you lazy homosexuals tried working a little harder instead of b***hing about your "toxic work environment"?

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yup, but now ask yourself this: HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST TO HAVE IT RESTOMODDED UP TO TODAY'S PERFORMANCE?

$50,000?

A modern riding lawnmower is higher tech and built to tighter specifications than a 1960's American car.

You know it's still possible to make a cheap car, right? Pic related is $2400 in China. LS swap it and you have a car that will beat any 1960's car outside a Cobra 427 for ~$5000 today.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Boomers don’t know how good they had it.

They really don't. When they started buying houses, the average house was roughly 2-5 years wages for the average worker

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Who told you this?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

nta but the US Census stats have this available plain as day you moron. Average US home income in 1968 was $7700 ($63k today) and the average home price was $24,700 ($205k today). Ill see if your moronic ass can figure out the ratio with common core math.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

boomers be like
    >yo lets customize then crash 300 of them plus god knows how many other cars

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Real median household income was $74,580 in 2022
    > The price of the 2022 Dodge Charger starts at $34,240
    eh?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Household implies combined income, not individual income.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>posts household income, meaning 2 incomes combined
      >posts base model Charger price, not R/T
      Absolute moron

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Someone's got to pay for bidens beloved migrants

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

consumer goods are cheaper now than they used to be
    it's everything else that they screw us with

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This, you almost can't get mad at the boom booms for being insanely out of touch with reality, eating food and watching TV is cheaper than it's ever been, and you can buy shit off Amazon for nothing, and drive a pretty nice Honda Civic everyday, except you're a young person making $42,000 a year, you owe over $40,000 in student loan debt for your bachelors at a "cheap" school, the rent on a 1 bd apartment is $2000 a month, why can't you get your shit together and just buy a house and have kids?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>$40k student loan debt
        my friends in high school were moronic enough to go and get their computer science degrees and they flipping burgers the last time I checked lol
        >the rent on a 1 bd apartment is $2000 a month
        D-does it at least come with a washer and dryer and 1000sq ft?
        >why can't you get your shit together and just buy a house and have kids
        Loveable women haven't been invented yet

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>except you're a young person making $42,000 a year, you owe over $40,000 in student loan debt for your bachelors at a "cheap" school, the rent on a 1 bd apartment is $2000 a month, why can't you get your shit together and just buy a house and have kids?
        Those are all the consequence of bad decisions.
        >have bachelors
        >make 21 an hour
        >live in a high-rent city instead of moving to a low rent city (pick: any major city in the South)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>live in a high-rent city instead of moving to a low rent city (pick: any major city in the South)
          That doesn't really solve the problem Anon, what do you do when Californians follow you around, pretty soon you're gonna run out of places to white flight your ass out of when you get priced out.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *