2015 Nissan Altima headlight assembly

Hello guys I'm a 18 year old zoomer who is a mutt. I unfortunately got myself in a three car accident and I'm at fault (tried to avoid rear ending a 2001 Ford mustang V6 and ended up getting hit by a 2017 fiat 500e and the mustang) and I have damaged both sides of my car, bent my passenger side rim, and cracked open my headlight assembly. Since my insurance will be higher now I'm going to do some of my own repairs and have the mechanics just fix the body damage. Because I don't have the manual (I'm the 5th owner of the Nissan and it has over 207K miles on it) I don't know what tools and measurements I need and how to replace and install a headlight assembly. If anyone can help that would be great!

>T. Zoomer from Las Vegas

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Geez, they really don't teach you anything in school these days. At least I came out of that knowing when to type "how to replace a 2015 Nissan Altima headlight assembly" into a search engine.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There's no good videos on how to do it. Believe me I looked and the videos on how to do it were awfully made to the point you probably wouldn't understand it either.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if your tight on cash just buy a new bumper and headlight and put it on yourself (youtube) and live with the quarter pannel damage its a fuggin altima

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I know it's an Altima, but I can't afford to get a better car right now. This Nissan is a hand me down. Got it from my dad (believe it or not he's white and his routes trace all the way back to northern Germany and British isles as ulster scots) I don't want to cause so much damage that the car stops running or unable to drive.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

bro this is not /misc/ we don't gaf about your genealogical tree or whatever your going on about if the car works fine mechanically it is unlikely you will break it by trying to change the headlight

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

All of 4 chan is /misc/ but focused on another subject.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ACnjKl1.jpg

My friend /misc/ is everywhere and it's here to stay. That's why it's mentioned. Also here's some more images. This is where I got hit by the fiat.

go back nerd. if you weren't dumb as rocks you would have just filed a claim and taken the payout they would have given you for writing off this piece and use it to buy another beater.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I already got a claim frick off! I'm only getting them to repair the body and I'll do the rest so my insurance won't get higher!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

okay waste your money on this garbage to keep it going for 10k more miles then. you morons never learn. drop it and get something better. your insurance is already going to increase. keep your head down for 3 years and your rates will go down.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Okay wise guy what frickin car can I get?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Anything with any radar cruise and automatic braking safety features to keep you from tailgating your way into another accident

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

My friend /misc/ is everywhere and it's here to stay. That's why it's mentioned. Also here's some more images. This is where I got hit by the fiat.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Headlights are made of plugs with wires on them, and a big magic box. Buy the assembly, screw it in where the old one went, and plug the stuff in same as the old one. You took a photo of the car, so you can take more to refer back to. Just make it look like the photos, but less fricked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This actually looks real damn helpful. Thank you!

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That doesn't look too bad and it's a Altima so you can just tape it up with clear tape and it will look no worse than every other altima out there

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

...man why did God punish me to drive a Nissan Altima? Why couldn't I get a Toyota Avalon, a panther body, or even a Honda Accord instead?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It could be worse, you're still in a better car than this. Fiesta, where everyday is a party.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's hope for you Zoomie! Behold! Your Altima vision, pick up a wrench and live the dream. Join others in the exciting world of Nissan power and luxury. Impress your friends and haul the hotties. Four doors is more prostitutes in this bad boy. A bad situation can be a new opportunity my friend.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Just tape it up. Altimas should be a bit smashed up. They just dont look right without some damage. Just get a new bulb, some packing tape and gorilla tape, maybe zip ties and just hold it together. Then other drivers will give you more room so you don't crash again

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Guess your right, but im trying not to be the stereotypical monkey here you know? Hell I hate eating fried chicken and watermelon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don’t blame you but you gotta roll with the Big Altima Energy.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Can I get a 80s Chevrolet Caprice brougham instead but LS swapped?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ill sell you this Pontiac shitbox for $800 I believe the Ls and 4l80E can swap to replace the broken 5.0 v8 and 2 speed auto

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you’ll need a basic socket+ratchet set WITH extensions. screwdriver, flathead, POSSIBLY an angle grinder or sawzall, and a ton of STRONG zipties. Your goal shouldn’t be to make this thing look good again, just get rid of the damage and drive around without a bumper and fender for a couple weeks until you can find some spare parts at a junkyard or online. SOMETIMES your local junkyard will have websites up that’ll let you check their inventory in just a couple of clicks.
    Does your car still drive straight? If the “rim” was bent then it’s possible that you might have some suspension damage as well. can’t just slap another wheel on there and call it a day if it rides like shit. And as for the headlights? It should be plug and play. I shouldn’t even have to explain that one to you. The harness for your headlights possiblyyyy got ripped in half so try soldering it back together or buy another harness. You’ll need a multimeter if you just wanna solder it back together. It’ll take a long time before this thing looks okay again but you shouldn’t be sinking too much money into a car like this anyways unless you love Altimas for whatever reason.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

+also there’s a chance you’ll need whatever the frick picrel is if it’s cracked in half. Seems like it might be where your headlights mount directly to your car but idk. I’m not familiar with your vehicle.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-support-radiato~f2513-3tama.html

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

A new headlight may not fit with the fender crunched like that plus any damage to the core support we can't see with the hood shut like said

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm getting the body work done at the shop but I plan to do everything else by myself to save money and learn. Because let's be honest here learning how to fix your own car is a good experience.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And of course I'm starting off with the headlights and the bent rim which I have a jack and jack stand and use the spare for the car and I'll get a wood block and use one of my hammers (I might need a sledgehammer) to pound the rim back into shape.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Jack stands*

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Thank you anon, this should help although hopefully I don't have to do anything with the suspension. I think it should be fine and it's just a rim. I got hit by a 2017 fiat 500e on the passenger side where the bent rim is.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe one of these as well. I was in a similar accident and these things split in half.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I love those chinese to English expressions

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Here's some more pictures of my busted up but running and driving ride.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

take that front bumper off for better inspection of all the damage underneath

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Smells like fried chicken and purple drank in here

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Hello guys I'm a 18 year old zoomer who is a mutt
    who talks like this

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Well I unfortunately discovered /misc/ first before the any other boards. Please be patient.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Just pretend to be white. I mexican and larp as a Scandinavian American extremist all the time.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I do this too. I'm straight up black. I just like to feel included.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

All of the white supremacists are mexi mutts

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Spread your bussy and give up that soft pink lipped mouth and this boomer daddy bear will repair your headlight

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Let me smash that bussy and ill help you with that light ;3

hmmm what is this some kind of hive mind thing?

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Let me smash that bussy and ill help you with that light ;3

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *