2024, i am forgotten

what went wrong

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly
    Slow(er than a gr86 with onlins and pads)
    Gay

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Slow(er than a gr86 with onlins and pads)
      Z-br/o/s, how do we recover?!?!??

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I WATCH THE FAT GORILLA CHINK ON SAVAGEGOOSE
        good luck keeping up with 400hp with pads lamo

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan didn't make any of them. I've never seen a single one on the road or even a dealer lot. They simply don't exist.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People don't realize this. Production halted 3 times since release. People think "oh I've never seen one it must be a flop" but the reason we never see them is because they're so rare. Last time I checked there were fewer than 300 new or used ones for sale in the entire North American continent, at least on autotrader

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>they're so rare
        they look really nice IRL too. I spotted one finally and it looked really fancy.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Rosewood Metallic

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I can't believe they didn't succumb to the angry headlights and fake vents meem holy fricking shit. Literally unbelievable considering how big of a ricer the average nu-cars buyer is especially at this price point. Truly clown world

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the car won't sell and doesn't sell specifically because of this

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hate the front. Rear is sexy as hell. I've seen.... 3 in real life! Front is nothing a refresh can't fix though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I heard the front looks good in real life. On the internet people always take photos from weird angles you never see irl

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

even just aftermarket bumpers/splitters could fix the front

Why would I buy a Z instead of a mustang GT?

right now it's a very hard sell

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Saw a blue one irl, I was surprised how good it looked. You can see the angles on the front so it doesn't just look like a box

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is true. I’ve seen zero new Z cars while I’ve spotted at least 4 Datsuns (280z, 280zx, z31 300zx, and a 90s era 300zx) during this time.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I see a yellow one parked in the same spot about a quarter mile off the highway in a grocery store parking lot every day. I think it is odd it is the same spot, its been about a month.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's the manager's car.
        t. the manager.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

markup price

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, I just need to convince the wife we need to sell both cars and get these instead. Wish me luck.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm so glad my wife is good at recognizing authority.
      >my job is to provide her with a safe and reliable vehicle for her and all our kids to ride in
      If I sold the SUV without telling her and mounted kids seats in the oscar meyer wienermobile, she wouldn't say a word.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Was in an awkward position between a V6 Supra and 86. So people just opted to pay a little more for a Supra, or saved money and got an 86

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>muh awkward position argument
      No, that would make it perfectly positioned. It's faster than the 86 and slower than the Supra.
      They just didn't produce these very much and dealer markups killed the ones that were produced.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>V6 Supra
      Tell us more about why that's a superior choice anon

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's made by Aryans

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>pay a little more for a Supra
      The funny thing is the supra is on MacPherson struts on all 4 corners while the z isn't. Imagine paying more for less.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they didn't make any of them because if they did the rise in their fleet mpg averages would have cost them billions in fines for violating government mandated CAFE standards.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Be Nissan
    >Be in a weird slump where the only good vehicles they have are decades old from the when they were still an honorable nipon samurai company and not some international goyslop conglomerate
    >Gain a reputation for being a nig, cheap, unreliable brand in no time
    >Catch lightning in a bottle by repacking the 350z AGAIN, but for some reason everyone is fine with it and forgives them for resurrecting an Icon (Ok, whatever)
    >Refuse to produce the car in significant numbers and killed their NISSAN IS BACK BABY momentum

What did Nissan mean by this?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gave the outgoing car a fancier shell and update the interior.
    Only other major difference is the VQ being swapped with the VR. Not much of a power difference either at least with the Nismo spec 370Z.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Not much of a power difference either at least with the Nismo spec 370Z
      >Comparing the base trim to an upper level trim
      It's a pretty healthy upgrade in numbers and you'll save a lil bit on gas if you're not constantly spooling. 50-70HP and 74-104 ft/lb of torque depending the Base Z or Nismo is decent enough. Sure, price has risen but so has every other car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

VR sounds like shit. Sounds like a vacuum cleaner stock. I still haven't heard one (1) good exhaust.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is one at a local Nisshit dealer outside Boston with no markup. However $56k before taxes and fees for it is not a good bargain considering the competition.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Came here to post this. I like the styling but it blends in on the road with how common 86s and BRZs are, so you have to do a second look to see what it is.

Plus it costs more than a Mustang or camaro with a performance pack and it still slower in every metric and doesn't sound as good. Nismo package that offers very little in terms of performance but cost more than a turbo kit? When hot rodders aren't even interested in them or get interested far too late, you're in big trouble.

Plus every car review points out the interior is straight from 2006. Its a very odd car that was destined for failure outside of its appearance. The only hope now is they depreciate like a rock and people pick them up 15 years from now for kinda cheap.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>pick them up 15 years from now for kinda cheap
        There are none to pick up. That's half the problem, why would the dealers let the price come down at all when there are probably several thousand people willing to buy at those inflated prices and possibly fewer than that many of the car in the US, total.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>why would the dealers let the price come down at all when there are probably several thousand people willing to buy at those inflated prices
          Which is it?
          1. They don't exist because nissan didn't make any
          2. Nobody is buying them because they're cheap and kinda shit
          3. They're all selling at $10k dealer markup

3 conflicting tales all in the same stupid thread.

I contend they were made in limited numbers because nissan knew they wouldn't sell many. Urban nissan dealership are putting tremendous markup because their regular clientele are minorities with ~450 FICO scores and they wanted to put these cars outside of said minority's buying power to avoid countless test drives with morons who can't drive a stick. AND because nobody wants this stupid car its depreciating fast and soon will be primarily driven by melanated individuals who want something with a bit more power than a used BRZ but can't afford a lightly used camaro.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>1. They don't exist because nissan didn't make any
            It's this one. Are you moronic?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>2. Nobody is buying them because they're cheap and kinda shit
            Nobody says this, certainly nobody in the thread. They're cheaply built but so were the 350/370 (honestly every z in the history of the line) and that didn't stop them from being popular. The fact that they're cheaply built but 3. selling at $10k dealer markup makes them undesirable. Why do they get away with selling so far above their apparent value? Because Nissan only built 4 of them.
            I actually did see one on the street a couple weeks in Albuquerque. Probably more like Nissan built 400 of them.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Still not convinced these exist
    I might have seen one before.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan dealership I work with had a Nismo one in recently. Some things I noticed
    >automatic
    >shifter is like the Pathfinder hockey puck but slim and gay
    >acceleration is lackluster
    >trunk has zero depth
    >interior is nothing special
    Overall it's just an underwhelming car. You have plenty of better options at that price point as well

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hello fellow knower, I was waiting for someone to bring up that god awful transmission widget. I've moved a couple of these around the port I work at and while it looks nice it doesn't have much going on with it. Also was told by coworkers after failing to find the seat controls to fit my 6'4 ass inside it that apparently the seat controls are on the centre console and not down by the seat. Comments on the interior are 100% true felt really shitty in there. I have seen a few around where I live though.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>my 6'4 ass
        At least we fit, unlike a miata.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>my 6'4 ass
        At least we fit, unlike a miata.

>my 6'4 ass
        How tall is the rest of you?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

six foot twenty fricking killing for fun

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

spread,spread,
            delaware
            he's coming
            he's coming
            he's coming

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that motherfricker had like... 20 final run trim levels

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would I buy a Z instead of a mustang GT?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this

A.) You want a good looking car
      B.) You don’t want to lose control and crash leaving the dealer lot

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't think either car looks good
        Why would I be more likely to crash in a naturally aspirated V8 than a turbocharged V6, assuming they're both manual?

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The local stealership here has two, which have been sitting there for months.

The interior is so cheap, it makes a GR Corolla seem like a luxury car.

Nissan missed the point there. Slow cheap car that costs a lot. It could have been something if they could match the price of a BRZ, and still, customers would think twice.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really like these but many have cited the new Zs as having underwhelming performance for a sports car, also the dealer markups are insane, dealers are also marking up the frontiers, titans, and armadas (basically the small handful of their lineup that is worth a shit)

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

anybody who wanted the looks of a 1970s Japanese car on a 1990s chassis already bought a Challenger

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That does look nice-as-frick. Too bad I associate that car with basketball americans.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>basketball americans
        nah, japanese hooligans always had a thing for the nissans of the old days that took styling inspiration from various mopars
        doing moronic shit in cars is universal

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That vintage Skyline is cute and smol while the Challender is heug.

>anybody who wanted ... already bought a Challenger
          blacks?

gets it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the challenger's styling makes it look much bigger than it really is
            it's actually about the same size and wheelbase as a z or wrx but its got like an entire extra foot of empty plastic bolted to each end

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I really don't like the back third
            the front is gorgeous though

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

those hips tho

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's so fat and slappable

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not in public you fricking exhibitionist

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd be all over it if it were a foot shorter

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>looks of a 1970s Japanese car
      >which was derivative of a 70's american car
      >looks of a 1970s american car on a 90's chassis
      ftfy, it's far worse than you make it sound.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i can make it worse:
        >it's two different late '90s mercedes' subframes welded to the underside of a slightly obese renault 25 that's been cut in half and shortened 6 inches

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>anybody who wanted ... already bought a Challenger
      blacks?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Turbo car, open deck block.
    Much left to be desired. I think they're awesome but nissian has failed the consumer too many times to trust their work.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>open deck block.
      fricks it even matter when your broke wrenchlet ass would never even consider swapping turbos LAMO. Dumbass homosexual ricer, wrenchlet. Stick to discussing infotainment and LED interior mood lighting.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

plastic borg cube engine.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lets be real. this is a 15K car that they are trying to sell for 55 grand

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's crazy that a Z is priced more than $12k, really shows how inflated car prices have become. Back in my day you could get these new off the lot for $10k and a firm handshake.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Power numbers are underwhelming. Interior looks and feels "Nissan cheap". Most of the dealer inventory were automatic transmission variants. Nissan doesn't have the best track record for auto transmissions. Despite this they all still carried huge markups of $10k+ over MSRP. They are also one of the fastest depreciating cars of 2024. Anyone dumb enough to have bought one of these is going to be massively butthurt when it loses most of it's value in the first few years. These things will be clapped out soon just like every other modern Z car. You are better served getting a Camaro/Mustang/Supra as the platforms are better starting points and the aftermarket part availability is much greater.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>loses most of it's value
      How, it's not a rental.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes it is, see

https://i.imgur.com/noMSEzq.jpeg

plastic borg cube engine.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's plastic, Japan. Nothing to do with your 99% recycled plastic halal rental you dumbass ricer.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen one at my local Autocross.
    it wasn't very fast.
    the new poopra is much faster over a lap.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw one once on the street. It also took months to see the new mustang. I think manufactures and dealers just don't give a shit anymore.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Even GRollas starting rolling out in less time than these. Still haven't seen a single Z anywhere.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they've built 4 of them

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen one Z and one Nismo

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They should have just updated the 370z interior.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>3500lb
      >chassis is an incremental improvement of the 2003 350z
      >20mpg
      >$40k for the base model
      >+10k if you want more than single-piston brakes

Gee I wonder

lamo damn you're stupid as frick

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>3500lb
    >chassis is an incremental improvement of the 2003 350z
    >20mpg
    >$40k for the base model
    >+10k if you want more than single-piston brakes

Gee I wonder

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Msrp prices went up $3k for both trims, ugh

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Remember to blame Nissan for bringing these to market and don't blame the money chambers stupid fricking insect

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Frick, forgot these were even a thing. Never seen one. I'm actually shopping 997s, how do you think they compare?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I'm actually shopping 997s
      Congrats for making it. Those are beautiful cars.
      I would love to get one as my daily, but I'd feel like a total knob, so it would be resigned to Sunday drives early in the morning.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's to replace my modified 996 I totaled last Sunday.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>modified 996 I totaled last Sunday
          Sorry to hear that; glad you have the funds to start again.

Sorry for being so short earlier, they're great daily drivers. At a minimum I'd upgrade the shifter and linkage with 997 GT3 variants, makes the driving experience a lot better. My car had a ton of miles on it, I'd take it on 500 mile round trips like once a month. Comfortable and fun to drive, and the MPG wasn't that bad if you skipped gears and kept the RPMs low.

>500 mile round trips like once a month
          That sounds awesome and I hope you have many more in your future.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Insurance pays for it, and it's only gone up in value since I bought it. Buying a 911 is a no brainer, and due to the fact they just go up in value, makes them a wonderful daily driver. Wreck it? Whatever, didn't lose any money on it.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sorry for being so short earlier, they're great daily drivers. At a minimum I'd upgrade the shifter and linkage with 997 GT3 variants, makes the driving experience a lot better. My car had a ton of miles on it, I'd take it on 500 mile round trips like once a month. Comfortable and fun to drive, and the MPG wasn't that bad if you skipped gears and kept the RPMs low.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>make car for fat americans
    >no one buys it
    >profit ?

car companies never learn

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only way for nissan to ever be relevant again is to a new 250z and make it the same subs as a 280-300z. Just rebadge the iDX, and give is a 2.5 from an altima and the troony (auto or manual). Nissan has all the parts bin to do this but refuses to do so. Anyone that gives money to nissan in current year is a cuck.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like your idea but they already fricked with the Z line. They should basically revive the S-chassis. They could call it the Nissan S or SX within their current lineup.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pic rel

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *