2025 Maverick refresh

Oh lord the current Maverick was already laughed at but at least it looked good. Now there is zero redemption. Why is corporate so out of touch all the time?

Can you fix it with your paint skills?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fixed pic

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Don't like the front, but do like the turbofan wheels

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

FRICK YESSSSS
      T U R B O F A N S

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dummy.
        Function before Form.
        How on earth do you postulate that you can adequately cool the Brakes?
        >inb4 warranty claims bury Ford

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

my engine does the braking
          these are going to look radicool on my egg

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If this truck was japanese DA would be creaming themselves and there would be 15 threads up about it

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But 9 of them would be bait and calling it shit.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Turbofan wheels
      Can they fit on a focus RS?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

looks less cheap but still poverty

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

LUK GUHHH

LAHK A MINI Ferd ASSPLORER

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I honestly wonder why/how shit looks as bad as it does now. Even my normie friends and family think all cars look fricking bad. Are the focus groups they use to vet current car design made of literal morons?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Well their target demographic is people who want to buy Ford Mavericks, so... Probably, yeah.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

This extends to almost every car being produced, you dunce. I guess they think ugly as frick = more memorable?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

The GR86 looks amazing, most cars are shit and so is most people

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>CAFE
      >pedestrian safety standards
      >chicken tax

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

That explains the general shape. That doesn't explain all the moronic headlight trends.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Manufacturers implementing DRLs as a de facto standard despite the NHTSA proving that they do absolutely nothing

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

DRLs do make cars a bit more noticeable in the fog/mist etc, but I'm talking about the shapes. The utterly nonsensical random creases in doors/fenders, the headlight shapes looking like Rorschash blots, the seemingly random splotches of black and/or silver trim. Why are they doing this?

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

why does the dumper cover go into the headlights lol

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats the old/current one

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>but at least it looked good.
    No it fricking didn't what are you smoking?

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think it looks fine, more soulful than the outgoing version. Car communities are getting boring, just like DA got boring. Everything is negative, people looking for the next fail/bomb, x car looks like x car. car looks ugly.

It's fine. In 2 or 3 years none of your Black folk will complain about the looks, you'll get used to it like any other new car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The U shape insert panel bothers me the most, as does the grill styling. The headlights are fine. I just don't get why a perfectly OK design has to be fricked with so soon into its life cycle

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why can't they just give cars normal shaped headlights? Even the Bronco has a silly bar sticking into the middle of its round lights.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Supposedly this was really close to the prototype so they felt they had to change it(??????) and/or they fought a ton over a retro design vs a Raptor front end

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Modern lighting technology allows designers to have headlights in arbitrary shapes and they will make damn sure that you know it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Why can't they just give cars normal shaped headlights?
      Because you could just buy new ones from one of the 9000 manufacturers when they break.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the current Maverick was already laughed at
    The 2022 Maverick sold out of every unit before they even launched. The 2023 sold out within 10 days. Ford can't make enough to satisfy consumer demand.
    Still prefer the previous design, they didn't need to change it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They sold out because it was a truck that welfare Black folk could "afford", meanwhile anyone observing them purchasing it considered them to be fricking moronic. The fricking supreme branded brick sold out too, that didn't stop people from thinking it was both hilarious and fricking stupid.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I'd bet that a very large chunk of them were fleet sales stripper models. They've been keeping their old Rangers and S10s limping along and wanted a new small, fuel efficient mini truck.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>observing them purchasing it considered them to be fricking moronic
        Sure they do, anon. You seem worked up over a Ford Escape with a bed. I fail to see how a Maverick is any more moronic than any of the dozens of other crossovers and pods millions of people are leasing for lots of money today. What do you think they should be buying instead?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Bruh speaking nonsense, no one on welfare is getting a new Maverick....

[...]
        Ford only makes like 10 Mavericks a year. It's not a real vehicle, it's just bait to get you into the dealership so they can upsell you an 80k F150.

This is more likely to be true, why would ford prioritize parts to a low margin truck compared to F150.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>What is hyperbole
          The point was broke homosexuals who can't afford any car but really really want a shiny new "truck" buy them

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Repo companies exist for a reason... many poor people are poor because they choose the more expensive option... not the sensible small truck

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>The 2022 Maverick sold out of every unit before they even launched
      Protip! That's not hard when you make 10k of them a year. I still see 1 new Maverick for every 100 new F-150's.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They sold out because it was a truck that welfare Black folk could "afford", meanwhile anyone observing them purchasing it considered them to be fricking moronic. The fricking supreme branded brick sold out too, that didn't stop people from thinking it was both hilarious and fricking stupid.

Ford only makes like 10 Mavericks a year. It's not a real vehicle, it's just bait to get you into the dealership so they can upsell you an 80k F150.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

My father in law bought one because he's a redneck moron who desperately wanted a truck but has no money because he's financially illiterate.

Now he uses it to deliver pizzas and regularly fails to do anything a truck is useful for with it because whatever he's trying to haul that day is too big to fit in the shoebox they call a bed. My wife and I regularly laugh about the fact that we can and have hauled more shit in our old Nissan hatchback than he can in his "truck".

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

legit depressing story

https://i.imgur.com/8PHShx2.jpeg

>Can you fix it with your paint skills?
        No problem, here is your fix.
        I also made it V6 and rwd to give you more utility and a longer lifetime.

looks good and what a great price!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

They don't want to build more
      They make almost I million f series
      Yet somehow they can't build more, or maybe they just need enough to get their EPA numbers down

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>at least it looked good
      What?
      I guess it looks better than the derpy pointless facelift and brand new headlamps to keep costs high, but it wasn't particularly good in the first place.

Ford wasn't interested in making them. They weren't even sure why they were putting it out to market since nobody else had anything similar and now all the morons are told by market research firms that this is an exciting new segment.

https://i.imgur.com/H5rtS6i.jpeg

If only stallantis wasn't obviously trying to sabatoge Dodge/Chrysler then we could've have the rampage. Now we have to deal with the Maverick until the Toyota stout eventuality comes out and takes over the Neo-Ute segment

Shut it homosexual, nobody wants more of these crossover rejects. There is a hole in the market for an actual small pickup truck, not these bloated fat shits with a 4' open-air rear.
      Stupid morons at RAM can't even figure out how to redo a dakota, what makes you think they'll ever want to try something smaller than their half-tons and minivan powered "classics"?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cope and seethe moronic Black person

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I agree with the thread. Ford doesn't want to make Mavericks. Just not profitable enough. Seems the Nissan Frontier is the only truck that's new for a good price.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It's both ford not wanting to because it isn't profitable when one F-150 gets overcharged, and dealers not wanting to purchase allocations because everyone knows the car was advertised with a 20k starting price and don't want to pay the 10k dealership fees. Plus all trucks are getting fricked due to both people. Not having money, high interest rates, and dealerships.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If only stallantis wasn't obviously trying to sabatoge Dodge/Chrysler then we could've have the rampage. Now we have to deal with the Maverick until the Toyota stout eventuality comes out and takes over the Neo-Ute segment

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Neo-ute
      I'm using this, it is the best description of what these are.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

that's the Fiat Toro in a drag

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That looks like a Honda

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This was designed by Brazilians and Mexicans

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And Americans at Stellantis HQ approved it.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If that’s true then we need more Mexican and Brazilian designers.
        Chinkjap shit is eye cancer and it’s everywhere.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ford for sure is creating the "demand" it's obvious what they're doing when the avg build time is 18 months. The thing is, the fake hype worked because now Toyota is mimicking the sedan truck.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What's wrong with it
    As far as I'm concerned they painted more of the bumper. This modern trend of having unpainted plastic disgusts me.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Well mainly it's a fricking maverick

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Idk why the went with that weird Skoda mustache grille. Horizontal bars would be better.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The new one is clearly some kind of "sport" model, an ST or something. We'll have to see what the normal trims look like.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

it looks better

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i don't understand. why didn't ford just put a small truck body on the old panther platform?

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I actually find the new version to be cool except for the flat oval, a step away from the hideous C headlight eyesore that has been plaguing the landscape for years now. Those aero wheels look good too.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No problem, here is your fix.
    I also made it V6 and rwd to give you more utility and a longer lifetime.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NEW MAVERICK RAPTOR R COMING TO A DEALERSHIP NEAR YOU! MSRP IS ONLY $86,000+DEALERSHIP MARKUP OF $10,000

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I fixed it. It's now a Lincoln.

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>at least it looked good.
    No it didn't

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

10,000 hours in paint and it still looks kind of moronic.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lmao this is actually not that bad, except for the extra doors

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/g04JnPb.jpeg

Lmao this is actually not that bad, except for the extra doors

Its a definite improvement. Not as good looking as the 96 F150 I photoshopped the grill off of; but just putting a normal looking grill and headlights on it does a lot of good. Less moronic looking fog lights would also help; but I was tool lazy to do them.

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's been out for 3 years how is it getting a refresh already?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

and each year they increased the price by 4k and removed options or make you pay for old options. when it first came out it was market as affordable bc you get can it for starting sub 20k

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's okay I swore off of Ford when they publicly renounced cars and discontinued every car except the mustang and GT.

Garbage. Slop.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They've even been de-content-ing the Mustang over the years, removing features.

Ford removed paddle shifters from the base Mustang unless you buy the performance package. Not even + - on the gear shifter.

2016 Mustangs had hood-mounted turn signals (in the hood vents, facing the driver). Then they removed them.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was designed for gays to have buttsex in the bed in front of 1st graders and the previous model didn’t look quite gay enough

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why did they steal the grille shape from the G body Buick Regal?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *