25 Year Rule

What cool imports are you waiting on to become legal?
My thoughts:
Early 2000s sports cars will be dirt cheap. Why buy a clapped out USDM 350z when you can get a low mileage one for $6,000 +$3,000 s/h? The weak yen will men japs will sell their assets off for nothing.
>picrel: 138,000km

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

These still won't be as desirable because wrong hand drive.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>wrong hand drive
      Skill issue

Better for us then

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Never seen a fast weeb. Never seen a fast RHD car. Never seen a fast car with a custom paint job.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

faster than your shitbox

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nice Pontiac

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

bump

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>stock photo of an australian car
        very cool

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He said he'd never seen a fast RHD, I gave him an example of one

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>JDM 350z
    Why even bother with something that was also sold almost identical to USDM to begin with?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not him but generally the same reason people go for JDM FDs, mk4 Supras, S13s etc even though they were sold here. They're generally cheaper because yes, RHD is less desirable, but at the same time better kept because the shaken (inspection) is notoriously strict. Which is also not a high bar especially because of how fricking clapped S13s and z33s get here.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>your cool import is THE clapped out meme car of the jdm world
    lmao

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Early 2000s sports cars will be dirt cheap. Why buy a clapped out USDM 350z when you can get a low mileage one for $6,000 +$3,000 s/h?
    Because you can buy a 350z today for $10,000, its already registered and ready to drive. RHD is a pain in the ass to daily. Also, I highly doubt you could buy that car and import it for $9,000.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

F30 340i wagon.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Dog car

If I were buying a 25 year rule car, it would be a Brera. I don't give 2 shits about Alfas (other than the 33), but the Brera is the prettiest practical car built in the last 40 years

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It looks like squinting tractor.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

outdated law from era when there was paranoia going around about unregulated imports

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You guys do know that you can import lhd cars from just about anywhere else in the world right? I’ve been importing E36s from Germany for years and flipping them.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Shhhh, don't tell the moronic weebs who consume Initial D slop that.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's E36s in Germany that aren't disgusting rotboxes???

Shhhh, don't tell the moronic weebs who consume Initial D slop that.

LHD cars are usually more expensive...theyre cheaper in the northern climates due to rust + more sales but more expensive down south because rarer (less to choose from). Think about how easy it is to find a 90s Honda or BMW in Northeast USA vs Florida.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lmao nice American "freedom". All the good shit has already been picked up by the leaves. Have fun paying $50k for some rusty sloppy thirds.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Have fun paying 50% of your income to taxes.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have fun paying a million bucks for a triple bypass.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Trick question because you would drop dead before you got the bypass in Canada.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

True. But were not fat enough to need them and rich enough to go to the US and have it done if need be. Minor shit like stitches are quick and free.

where do all of you motherfrickers live where 350z’s are priced well over $8,000? Fricking Indonesia? There’s swathes of these things in my area constantly being sold for 4-6k. And i’m not even from a big city. You gays are just shit out of luck if you aren’t going to travel elsewhere for your 350. SOMEONE’S still buying them for $10k or so if the prices never come down in your area.

Do you have any idea how fricked up a $4k 350Z would be?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that’s nothing. i saw a silver coupe being sold for $2000 the other night because it had an oil leak and the owner was “moving soon”. it’s always a roll of the dice. be mechanically inclined and marketplace becomes a much less scary place. if you don’t already own a spare car …and intend to daily drive a stranger’s 350z… (or any older enthusiast car for that matter) right off the bat… then you’re out of your fricking mind. but let’s stay on topic. you guys just live around scumbags.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

where do all of you motherfrickers live where 350z’s are priced well over $8,000? Fricking Indonesia? There’s swathes of these things in my area constantly being sold for 4-6k. And i’m not even from a big city. You gays are just shit out of luck if you aren’t going to travel elsewhere for your 350. SOMEONE’S still buying them for $10k or so if the prices never come down in your area.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *