30k budget for second car. Needs to be able to. >Hit the touge. >Ride well on freeways. >sub 6 second 0-60

30k budget for second car. Needs to be able to
>Hit the touge
>Ride well on freeways
>sub 6 second 0-60
>Cool
>Low depreciation

So far my list is c6 Vette, or 2017 Camaro SS, or Mustang GT, or Macan S

What yall think?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

None of them. You're poor if your budget is only 30k and would be better served not buying any of these. I don't care about poverty so I actually encourage you to get a good car. What's the problem with saving up another 30k or 60k and then getting it? As for paying for the 90k, doubtful you'd get a loan for that much, just max out the principal to whatever your paltry income is and keep the rest invested that's my advice.

I just see poor people make bad decisions all the time

>UGHHHH I only have 400 for a graphics card
    Shit head, save until you can get something good. Same advice applies for cars. Either go big or don't buy anything at all. Only thing stopping you is whatever the time it takes to save enough to buy the thing you actually want. People who settle on things within a budget are always coping hard.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I literally didn’t understand anything you said

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

i think he has aspergers.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Or that's someone's ai experiment

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

get the vette. I have no clue why you'd group a macan s in the same group as a camaro mustang and vette. In fact, I have no idea why you'd group a camaro and mustang in with the vette either. If you're not carrying 4 people, you shouldn't be considering a car with back seats. The vette has the best gearing and does everything better than any of those except for carrying over 2 people

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>If you're not carrying 4 people, you shouldn't be considering a car with back seats
      It’s handy if you come into a situation where you might have to carry 3 or 4 people

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

so then don't even factor in the vette. If you need 4 seats, cross the vette off the list

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>It’s handy if you come into a situation where you might have to carry 3 or 4 people
        That's what your other car is for

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Are you a larping moron?
        >second car
        Why the frick would you care about having 4 seats in your second car.
        Is your first car a Ferrari?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

nta but rolling with 5 people in my weekend project car is always fun

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>those options
    You're moronic as frick

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A bike hits all those requirements at a third of the price.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Macan is a maintenance pig unironically they're shitboxes through and through

Your options are gonna be 5 year old Camaro/Mustang vs 15 year old Corvette

Sit in all of them and see which one you like more, they're all gonna depreciate. Look at a FK8 Civic Type R or pay a little more for a new GR Corolla if you want low depreciation too while being practical. I actually think they'll depreciate less than the more common American cars.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

chally wally with a few simple mods
    manny v8 if you want resale value

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>30k budget for second car. Needs to be able to
    >Hit the touge
    Any 3400lbs or less sedan with good brakes and fresh 245s or wider will do this
    >Ride well on freeways
    Run stock suspension high profile tyres 45+
    >sub 6 second 0-60
    In this market? Gl!
    >Cool
    Lol its not the 00s anymore cars arent cool to normies
    >Low depreciation
    Nothing on your list so far
    >So far my list is c6 Vette, or 2017 Camaro SS, or Mustang GT, or Macan S
    Avoid the macans
    >What yall think?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The Macan S is a CUV with 4 doors that has a curb weight in excess of 4,300 lbs. You'll feel that inertia on the toe-gay.

The other 3 are 2-door and all 3 of those have the option for manual. The Mustang GT doesn't get the Tremec though. Honestly test drive them and see which one you like. A lot comes down to personal preference. The Vette is a targa top so you can drive with the top down and weighs the least.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>hit the touge
    larper

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

the only one of those in a v8 is the camaro or mustang. and thats ls3 camaro, the lt cars are a bit much and the coyote mustang is over the 30k mark

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the TOOJE! the TOOJE!
    You will never be a Japanese illegal street racer.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Its Toe gay, not Toooj you redditor ricer

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>cross-shopping a corvette and a Macan

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

What about this?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You in Roseville? Gonna need a Camaro to fit in out heah

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Nah but close enough. Perhaps that rules out the camaro, i dont want to be associated with Sac drivers

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

of those, get the corvette

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The vette is unironically more practical. You get more cargo space than the camaro kek. And better visibility. And it's faster. Doesn't have two useless back seats.
    That being said its reputation is for old people so Id still get the camaro

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Hit the touge
    >c6 Vette, or 2017 Camaro SS, or Mustang GT, or Macan S

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Vette checks these boxes the best. I haven't shopped them for a bit but if you can get a GS, those are pretty cool.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>2024 Audi S3
    >306hp, 295lb-ft torque
    >AWD
    >4.5s 0-60
    >looks cool
    >starts at $47000

>2024 Audi S4
    >349hp, 369lb-ft torque
    >AWD
    >4.4s 0-60
    >looks cool but a little bigger
    >starts at $54000

Ngl $30k is a shit budget and will get you a used piece of shit. Save a bit more or drop that $30k at a downpayment and get a moronicly low monthly payment on an Audi. Your picks are Black person-tier. Except the Porsche but why buy a crossover SUV to have fun with?
    >b-b-but Audi have high maintenance cost
    If you have $30k to drop on a sports car but not maintenance, ride the bus.
    >low depreciation
    Every car has depreciation bro, what are you smoking? You will never sell it for more or anywhere near what you paid for a car.
    >hit the togue
    Guarantee you would not be able to handle any of those RWD cars on twisties and would crash. An S3 or S4 would smoke all of your picks on twisties, if that's what your goal is.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Audis have god awful resale though. You can find a 5 year old S3 for $20-26k all day long

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>resell value
        Lmao, have you ever bought a car before bro? Are you really gonna drop $30k on a used car that someone has priced way the frick too high? Enjoy your already depreciated "asset" dude. Your outdated Corvette isn't going to magically gain value after you put 10s of thousands of miles on it because "muh resell value b-b-but it's a Vettte people want these right?" Use your bigboy money and buy a bigboy car.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It's about being able to sell the car for what you bought it for or with minimal loss (none of those cars are gonna lose $7,000 a year in value like a new Audi), apparently wasting money is for big boys.

Fricking Audis are overpriced anyways paying $50-60,000 for a VW with leather

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Do you honestly think that you're going to buy any of those cars you chose for $30,000, own it for X amount of years and Y amount of miles, and then sell it for or around $30,000? Are you that financially illiterate?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

So buy a new Audi and take a 40-50% depreciation hit, great idea moron

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *