Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

318d wasnt good enough for you? posh

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

bloody hell mate that's a proper massive engine a proper racecar innit im driving the 110d and it's lightining fast mate

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

immediately remembered this video lol

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

masina de agatat minore

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Mortii matii

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

people who buy peasant spec 'luxury' brands are hilarious

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Oh boy, here we go, what's wrong frick face, Rental Spec played out? Peasant spec now is it? So according to frick face the car guru, that's (You). At what point does said luxury vehicle stop being peasant spec for your prior approval? Is it the heated seats or maximum hp edition only? Is that it frick face? Or perhaps it's not high enough trim model itself? AMG or M car only? Correct frick face? I'm thinking frick face the car guru is upset and jealous of even the lowest trim models. The jabs make frick face feel better, really tell the world! Frick face is a crusader, going to change the world. One jab at a time. One day, the rest of the world will see, frick face was right all along. Who knew?
      Hey frick face, I need a list of pre-approved makes and models to pin so future posters know the limits.
      P.S. you forgot to say McDonalds (and you never post your clearly better and never peasant spec daily driver for some odd reason?!?!?!) Why is that frick face?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

holy poorgay cope
        >i know, I will call him frick face 20 times, that will help my argument

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

ok frickface poorgay

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>drives a 2liter 4cyl diesel
            >calls others poorgays
            jesus christ

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>drives clapped out car with biggest engine
            I know poor gays like you. Buys molested scrapheap that needs constant shower to keep it running but in the end it is still cosmetically and morally done for shitheap

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

strive for more

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

I don't non-M3/M5 BMWs anymore. I have been reformed.

V5 and VT2 3-series have converted me.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>5k fbo N54 walks any stock M car

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Argeș
    >postarea asta
    stai departe de civilizație

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

blocks your path

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

It is good untill it needs something done in engine bay.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

The S4 3.0T is the easiest 6 cylinder to work on ever what the frick are you talking about about? it's even longitudinally mounted.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

dosnt matter even inline 4 require front to come forward and its little things like DOG SHIT ONE TIME USE VACCUME LINE CLIPS THAT FRICK SAKES SUCKS TO TAKE OFF. Just finished working on a4 2.0t everything even electrical connections are ass to take off. Never had issue with bmw at least with small things while audi/vw just non stop scream inducing bullshit

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

I'm sorry that you're moronic I know life is difficult for you. there's a moronic mechanic Iknow that broke my electrical connectors once too because he was too stupid to know how to use a screwdriver to simply unlock them before yanking them off.

> easiest 6 cylinder to work
            Any NA inline 6 has entered the chat.

kek

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Press clip and try to pull it out but noo it is like vaccume sealed and can pry it with screwdriver because plastic is brittle while clip on ANY bmw press and pull without any effort. Dipshits like you that have never worked on car can only larp

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

> easiest 6 cylinder to work
          Any NA inline 6 has entered the chat.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *