>400 horse. >twin turbo v6. >Manuel. >RWD. >$40k

>400 horse
>twin turbo v6
>Manuel
>RWD
>$40k
uhh, why aren't we talking about the Z again? This thing shits all over challenger, mustang, Miata, BRZ86, m240i, supra, Elantra, civic, GTI, WRX, and any other enthusiast car you can name.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 months ago
    sad

what color is yours?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>$40k
      if only, frick dealerships

I'm about to cop bruh

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>open differential
        Wouldn't recommend it

2. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick is it in primer blue like what all the boomers want?

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ZMQ4SbC.jpg

>400 horse
      >twin turbo v6
      >Manuel
      >RWD
      >$40k
      uhh, why aren't we talking about the Z again? This thing shits all over challenger, mustang, Miata, BRZ86, m240i, supra, Elantra, civic, GTI, WRX, and any other enthusiast car you can name.

IS THAT A HYUNDAI?!

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah my point exactly. Prime blue and red is Hyundai gaylobster N(igger)

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>$40k
    if only, frick dealerships

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because it's closer to $50k, weighs 3700lbs, and doesn't drive nice. And changing the turbos is a engine out job because it's a Z tradition to make the car moronic hard to work on.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>Because it's closer to $50k, weighs 3700lbs,
      That's really disappointing. That is heavier, and more expensive than my Model 3 was, and for a 2 seat coupe. As little as I use the rear seats, it is nice to have the room to fit a set of tires.
      Slight raw power advantage for the Z, but I doubt it translates into actually better real-world performance due to the torque difference.

One last fling with internal combustion was a mistake. Nissan should have made the electric Z instead.
      Car companies also need to force dealers to only sell cars for the MSRP or lower. None of this cranked up to the stratosphere crap.
      Whole reason I went with Tesla. The price was the price.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

You stick out like a sore dick in a playground mate, every thread, boring bot ev homosexual, kys c**t

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Your pic (Z Nismo) is auto only. And no, I'm not paying $52k for a revised Z34 just to get the nicer seats, wheels, and LSD on it. Not to mention it weighs more than a lot of cars, a GR Corolla for example

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Whatever, get the base trim, the faster wheels are the smaller ones anyway.

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

no lsd in the base trim lmao

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

wrenchlet issue, post the tool box, doesn't exist does it?

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>just void your warranty for a feature on cars that are 10k cheaper bruh

• 3 months ago
          buildings

>muh warranty
          wrenchlet, poor, scared.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>le i don't care about warranty post
            post your shitbox you poor

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Can you read? I care about the warranty, I'm telling you that Nissan can't deny a warranty claim on the engine if you added a LSD to the car. They need to prove that your modifications caused the damage in order to use that as a justification for denying warranty coverage.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Legally perhaps, but they'll figure out some facially non-moronic reason to deny it and call your bluff so you have to pay a lawyer if they want to be c**ts

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

They can and they will
            I bought a used nc over a new nd because fitting a fricking backbox would invalidate the entire cars warranty
            I'll never buy a new car now, fricking pointless "owning" something you can't even mod without destroying the only reason for buying a new car, the warranty
            Who wants to drive a car that's identical to some Black person behind you, slave mentality

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Just because you did something mistakenly doesn't mean you were right

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

This. Both the miata club and gr86/brz come with LSD for $20k less. LMFAO

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I really want to get one of these as my first manual "fun" car, but it seems so hard to justify at 50k+ for the version with an LSD.

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I haven't seen one in person and it's been years. It's a flop. Irrelevant

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Show me 1 that fits that criteria for sale now.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/lweNouC.png

[...]
      I'm about to cop bruh

https://i.imgur.com/Zj4nckk.jpg

>slower than a civic
      Nisbros...

>type R
      >$70k with tip
      >weeb
      >ricer
      >fwd
      >eggshit
      >McDonald's
      >only makes that much power because the engine is tuned to explode in 80k miles

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Shitpost worthy of a Facebook Comment

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

It's faster

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

it's crazy how much better it looks without the cringe grill

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>slower than a civic
    Nisbros...

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>Z400
      >luxury coupe cruiser

>type R
      >weeb gottagofast blown motor machine
      >costs more anyways

20 years from now the Z400 will be a more coveted and more valuable car and most if not all Type Rs will be dead.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Its the same Honda 2.0T used in the Accords, it'll be fine. 400Z/Q60 requires dropping the engine for a turbo replacement so they'll be dirt cheap in 10 years when the turbos crap themselves.

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Its a v6 muscle car

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>v6

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because it starts at 42k but you have to pay 52k to get the performance version with the lsd. And no one in DA can afford a 52k car despite how many posters here claim to make 100k a year or more.
    Really hard to make a case for it when a mustang has a 500hp v8 and back seats for the same price.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>no one in DA can afford a 52k car
      99% of people that purchase a $52,000 cannot afford it

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

99% of people, including the ones that say they make $100k/yr, only make $50k/yr.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>Really hard to make a case for it when a mustang has a 500hp v8 and back seats for the same price.
      Regardless of the price and whether you can afford it this is a real issue. Also Nissan quality and the fact that the Miata exists. For the Z to make sense it would need to be priced at about 1/2 what it is.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Posted the second screenshot 1st. But who wants the smaller, less reliable car/engine for substantially more money? If you don't need rear seats and a v8 than the Miata is lighter, more reliable, and cheaper.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

The Z is basically halfway between a mustang and a miata

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

$40 (or $51 in my picture, but that's the better trim, but other anons have said $40 isn't realistic anyway) is not halfway between $32 and $36
            3500 lbs is not halfway between 2300 and 3700, although at least it is between them
            20 mpg is not halfway between 18 and 30 (and you have to wail on that mustang a lot to get it down to 18 mpg. Miata will usually do better than 30 as well. Not sure about the z.)
            I wouldn't buy a Nissan at any price after how bad my family's Altima was growing up, but even if one were willing to overlook -- or had a different opinion on --the reliability, this thing doesn't have a spot in the market. If you want a bigger, more powerful car you can have one cheaper. If you want a smaller, cheaper car you can have it and it'll be better to drive. If you're not worried about money or reliability you'll buy German. There's no reason to buy a z unless you want to be a contrariaon or are a wealthy fanboy from a prior generation, and that's an exceedingly small niche market.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>wouldn't buy a Nissan at any price after how bad my family's Altima was growing up,
            given that your family couldn't keep a Japanese car on the road, is it safe to say they are of African descent and you have no tools? Genuine question, please don't take it the wrong way.

15. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

less gay than other jap cars but still gay.

16. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

The real reason no one will buy this car, is that there is no reason to buy this car, when you can get a 370Z that will be infinitely more reliable and perform just as good, for far far less. Z-car status also officially died with the 350Z, turning the Z car into a cheap sloppy mess with no character. Might as well get any other car.
    The last true Z car was the Z32, and they should have tried their absolute best to just recreate the look and performance of it, to include rear wheel steering.

• 3 months ago
      buildings

You have zero tools. want me to quote exactly which sentence outs you as a wrenchlet homosexual who can't drive? Nit even being a dick, just wanna help.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>turning the Z car into a cheap sloppy mess with no character
      wrong and you are gay

17. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because those aren't 40K and the Supra mogs it. So does an S550 GT. So does my 20 year old Corvette. Dumbass fugazi homie b***h.

18. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>fat

>overpriced

>slow

>bad interior

>no LSD on reasonably priced trim, adding one risks blowing the warranty on a modern Nissan piece of shit lmao

>no manual on NISMO

>can't keep up with a Supra

>practically the same car it was in 2003 except with shitty turbo engine from a fat piece of shit Infiniti

>sounds shit

If you get this instead of a Cayman you're poor and if you get it instead of a Miat or 86 you're moronic, if you get it instead of a Mustang you're quadruple moronic and probably a Black person

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>just void your warranty for a feature on cars that are 10k cheaper bruh

>Warranty
      All you guys keep talking about "the warranty" like it's one thing. But a company is not allowed to deny warranty claims just because you modified an unrelated part of the vehicle. They have to be able to argue that your modifications caused the damage that you're trying to claim. If you add a LSD to your base trim Z car, the company can't deny a warranty claim about anything except that diff and anything you touched such as the drive shaft or axles. And if you frick anything up while making your modifications it's literally a skill issue. You have the right to repair and modify your own car in the United States.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

If you can install an LSD without voiding your warranty, that's good. But can't companies just put a clause in the contract that says that any and all repairs not performed by authorized service void your warranty fully?
        I know this is very typical in tech and such, to the point that Apple, for example, will straight up brick your laptop if you try to open it yourself, so I kinda assumed it went for all industries

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>just put a clause in the contract that says that any and all repairs not performed by authorized service void your warranty fully?
          No theres a law specifically banning this

But buying a new car to immediately modify it is fricking moronic

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

There is a law that would make that term of a contract unenforceable
            No law bans putting a clause in a contract saying you're now required to be gay, doesn't mean it's enforceable

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

found this on WIkipedia:
            >Some warranties require that repairs be undertaken by an authorized service provider. In such cases, service by non-authorized personnel or company may void (nullify) the warranty. However, according to the Magnuson-Moss Act (a U.S. Federal law that governs warranties, which was passed in 1975), if the warranty does not provide full or partial payment of labor (to repair the device or system), it is the owner's choice who will provide the labor, including the possibility of DIY ("Do It Yourself") repairs, in which case the device or system owner will pay zero dollars for labor, yet the company that provided the warranty must still provide all the parts needed for the repair at absolutely no charge to the owner
            Wouldn't that then mean that if they provide free-of-charge service within warranty, they can void your warranty if you try to DIY it?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

You're a pussy mate, why wouldn't you modify a new car? You'd just put up with its weaknesses because some israelite in a suit said you can't touch you're own property? Get fricked homosexual boomer lmao

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

>can't companies just put a clause in the contract that says that any and all repairs not performed by authorized service void your warranty fully?
          The clause is unenforceable like the other guys said. But interestingly, they actually do write that in there for almost every warranty contract. It's very common for companies to just write stuff to discourage you from exercising your rights even if it isn't true. I found out about this because my motorcycle's manual said that the warranty would be void if I did not take the bike to the dealership for tappet adjustments at the prescribed intervals. But I actually have tools so I thought it was bullshit that I couldn't do it myself. Turns out that it's just an empty threat that they make on purpose so I would think I don't have a warranty anymore.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Typically they make you remove aftermarket parts before they honor your warranty
          A bunch of M2 owners that have vibrations (common problem) and bmw won't touch their car unless they take off the mods first

19. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>open diff

20. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

cayman is a rental on maccas kek , can't compare them

21. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

plastic borg cube engine

22. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>This thing shits all over cha-ACKKK
    Shit sound and open differential kek

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

damn, that's some pretty bad company. imagine how much of a ricer you'd have to be to like this car.

23. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because it sucks as a performance car
    LSD is only available in a premium trim that's $10k extra, supposedly the car feels really weird and unstable under braking and the chassis isn't great either. So it's good for 0-60 times and not much else

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

>10,000$ for a lsd
      >supposedly
      you've never touched a wrench in your life have you? Be honest. I'm not even trying to be a c**t just curious.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>yeah bro just void your warranty
        >on an engine that needs to be completely pulled for basic maintenance

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

[...]
          >Warranty
          All you guys keep talking about "the warranty" like it's one thing. But a company is not allowed to deny warranty claims just because you modified an unrelated part of the vehicle. They have to be able to argue that your modifications caused the damage that you're trying to claim. If you add a LSD to your base trim Z car, the company can't deny a warranty claim about anything except that diff and anything you touched such as the drive shaft or axles. And if you frick anything up while making your modifications it's literally a skill issue. You have the right to repair and modify your own car in the United States.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

imagine defending this slow and gay plastic rice mobile lol

24. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>$40k
    errrrrm try 100k
    t. influencer

25. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

slow piece of shit...i can smoke the frick out of this in my 1994 EG hatch with a couple of simple mods:

10 point cage with Parachute

3 piece discontinued JoJo frontend

spec-R full drag suspension

Fuel cell with -8 lines from tank to motor

1 044 bosch pump

1200 rc injectors

golden eagle sleeved block

cp 10:1 pistons

Eagle rods

arp headstuds

oem h22 headgasket

Balance shaft delete

competition clutch twin disc

Port and polished head

skunk2 valve springs and retainers

Str cam gears

crower stage 1 cams

aluminium radiator with slim fan

gsr transmission with itr lsd.

qsd h2k intake manifold adapter

k20 rbc manifold

qsd throttle body spacer

blox 70mm throttle body

4bar omni map sensor

6al msd with coil and cap. 3 step launch control

hks bov

Garret 102mm turbocharger.

Custom t4 front facing turbo manifold with 44mm flange

44mm tial wastegate

Custom water to air intercooler set up

aem eugo wideband w/ gauge

tuned on chipped p28

13 inch volks drag rims

2 15 inch volks rear rims

arp extended wheel studs

si cluster

150 shots of nitrous im making 348 horsepower to the FRONT WHEELS because thats the only place the power should ever be

26. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Because it feels like shit to drive despite the manual gearbox, almost no engagement or driver feel whatsoever. Hilarious that Toyota panicked over this thing and hastily assembled a manual for the Supra (despite the platform already having one) when their fears were all for naught.

27. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

>350z but with an inferior EPS rack instead of communicative hydraulic
    why?

28. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

the drive doesnt feel that good
    thats what matters
    id rather buy a miata over this

29. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

even the top trim with the limited slip is only as fast as a new toyobaru for way more money. it also drives like a boat, and the "400 horsepower" is wishful thinking and marketing slop. it really only does around 350 to the wheels compared to the gr supra which underrated the horsepower number to the wheels and is a much better car in pretty much every way out the door.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/news/why-are-we-so-disappointed-new-nissan-z-2023-nissan-z-track-test/

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Damn, this article was nail in the coffin for me

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

a shame, it might actually be the end of Z. in reality, Z died with the Z32

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *