99% of my neighbors don't know how to perform a 3-point turn and drive as if their car has no ability to reverse.

99% of my neighbors don't know how to perform a 3-point turn and drive as if their car has no ability to reverse. Until maybe 5 years ago I'd never seen anyone do a U-turn in a suburban intersection to avoid doing a 3-point but now I see it literally every single day. A few of them say it's "unsafe" to do any sort of reversing maneuver on or into the streets here but I do it hmm every single fricking day.

Discuss the widespread incidence of skill issues among modern "drivers."

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

how are people doing 3 point turns on roads/intersections that allow enough space for a U turn?

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>dear diary, 99% of my neighbors don't know how to perform a 3-point turn and drive as if their car has no ability to reverse. Until maybe 5 years ago I'd never seen anyone do a U-turn in a suburban intersection to avoid doing a 3-point but now I see it literally every single day. A few of them say it's "unsafe" to do any sort of reversing maneuver on or into the streets here but I do it hmm every single fricking day.

if there is enough space to do a u turn, then do it. saves loads of time. if you see them doing u turns in tight spots without fricking their bumper covers or rims, then where is the "skill issue" you are talking about? i do see that new drivers lack confidence and skill in proportion, but your example is poor at best and is more of a "rough draft" thought

>captcha: 0BR0

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my neighborhood is all street parking and my neighbor complimented my parallel parking into a space probably like 3 cars wide. i only paralleled parked because i didnt see there was an opening at first. skill level of normie drivers is so unbelievably low

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

idk I watch my neighbors parallel park extremely well, but then I'll see them pull up into a spot and position themselves more than a foot from the curb, on a noticeable angle, think "yeah, that's good" and park like that. boggles the noggle

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

most people thinking parallel parking is cole trickle level of driving. ive seen people drive extra blocks because 'there isnt a spot' if its only pp spots available

i had to pp a few weeks ago for the first time in quite a while and will admit i was a bit hesitant despite doing a perfect job (6" from curb). i blame smartphones

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>6" from curb
        >perfect

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

NTA but if you're closer than six inches, I'd hate to be your tires

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah you should be 10” away at least

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I literally can't imagine living or wanting to travel anywhere that parallel parking is mandatory.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

chatgpt thread

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what prompt would you put in to generate any of this stuff

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>doing a 3 point turn
    bro just dump the clutch and do a sick 180 lmao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My car is AWD, it doesn't do that.

6. 4 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

If you have to space to do a u turn why the frick would you not?
    Are you moronic?

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>as if their car has no ability to reverse.
    Your entire fan fict story is based off a lie. Every street legal car can reverse.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you are moronic

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Says the moron writing fan fiction about shit that never happened just to make horrible threads

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

3-point turns shouldn't be legal anywhere
    Just go another block and make a U-turn

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What I don't understand is some of the shitty houses near me are parked on a heavily travelled main street and how these people manage to reverse themselves into it every day. The driveways are a c**thairs width bigger than the car themselves. I don't get it unless they only move them between the hours of 2300 to 0400

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol around here they don't, they just pull in and back out daring God to have someone hit them
      Best I can do when I do it or use a parking spot is put on my right turn signal, while pulling left.
      It doesn't work. People don't expect you to park in a fricking parking lot. I hate it

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do people think DA is their personal diary or blog? Especially when it comes to complaining about the actions of "normies." No one cares homosexual.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's something worth ruminating about with others. This happens on just about every board on this site. Do you just not want discussion and only marketing fed to you? You can go to reddit for that.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>why do people talk about things they are interested in
      I know if you were able to talk to women about interesting things you wouldn't be a virgin.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Three point turns aren't need, Black person, go around the block, lazy ass
    Especially hate when you use a drive way to do it, fricking I think you're pulling in then you're assmad when there's '''''no space''''' for you to fingish your little lazy move

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>99% of my neighbors
    how do you know this, do you stalk them or something you fricking creep

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Apparently OP wants us to believe he has conversations with his neighbors about 3-point as well. Not just one or two of his neighbors, but enough of them for him to be able to state that "a few of them" have said 3-point turns are unsafe.
      Which means he wants us to believe he watches his neighbors make u-turns, then approaches them and speaks with them about it.

Where the frick does OP live that there are neighbors making u-turns frequently enough for this even to be an issue?
      And where he can later stop them and speak with them about their u-turn habits?

OP's whole fricking premise is a made up larp, and is undeserving of whatever attention we've already given it - myself included.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can you really blame people when visibility is way worse than it used to be? You used to be able to tell where the edges of your car were.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Welcome to the future EVgays want for us. Look how unique, cool, and fast you are just like everyone else!

The most disgusting thing you can see is a group of tesla of the same model traveling next to eachother. A grim look into the future.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *