A car is the only form of transportation that can take 2 hours to go 2 miles.

A car is the only form of transportation that can take 2 hours to go 2 miles.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

based thread, I love bikes
    I even wokerd on a bike today

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bikes will be required to have a license plate, insurance, and vehicle taxes in the near future btw. Don't underestimate how greedy governments can be.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like cars but love biking around town and in nature. Im thinking of going to some shithole state to bike around all day long.

They want to make helmets mandatory but helmets dont even prevent the most common types of injury happening to young people. Honestly, only old people get severe head trauma from falling down.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

just because cracking your head on the ground is less common doesnt mean you should just let it happen when a solution is simple and cheap you moronic Black person

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>less common
          Less than 0.0001. percent actually.
          In my country there's 80.000 bike related injuries per year (at least worth a trip to the hospital. 50.000 of those are really bad injuries. Of all those cases it's mostly older people who get injured and then when you compare it against the millions upon millions of daily bike trips made safely you come to the conclusion that a mandatory helmet wont help anyone let alone old people. Though old people CAN wear one if they want.
          Funnily enough, those 80.000 injuries I mentioned, 73% were caused by getting hit by a car lmao. good luck protecting your head when you fly 50 kilometers an hour across the road into a wall.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>car hits you
            >brain turns to scrambled eggs on the road because you didnt put a $5 bit of plastic on your head
            hmm

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dont get a cheap helmet

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

reading comprehension

The bit of plastic on your head is a huge hassle though and you shouldn't have let a car hit you.

>wearing a helmet is a hassle
            okay you are just making up stuff now, i accept your concession

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

a helmet is a hassle
            >okay you are just making up stuff now
            No, it is. You always have to put it somewhere. It messes up your hair. It looks dumb. It feels in the way. I actually bought one and ended up never using it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

krill issue tbhon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The bit of plastic on your head is a huge hassle though and you shouldn't have let a car hit you.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Wear a sturdy helmet
            >Car hits you
            >Thinking your normal bikehelmet will save your neck and body getting mangled
            ftfy. And yes, I have the stats ofcourse, though I doubt you could read them seeing as they're in dutch.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there are many situations where you will get knocked off your bike in a low or medium speed collision and otherwise be fine if you are wearing a helmet. if you are a dumb enough Black not to you are honestly doing the world a favour by increasing the chance of dying before reproducing so i commend you future vegetable-san

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The studies and stats I mention are all made by the Dutch National bike institute. They say a helmet won't help as much as making less high sidewalks will in the low to medium speed scenarios. You don't know anything about the subject so I don't blame you but idk why you are even pretending to know something lol.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

im not saying just dont do anything cause helmets are good enough im saying in all situations a helmet increases your chances of safety for basically no cost so its moronic not to use one

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>In all cases
            To reiterate: 80k injuries a year out of at least (Lets say only 1 percent of dutch people ride their bike daily aka 170thousand people times 2 is 340k trips made daily times 365) 124 million biketrips a year.
            Helmets MAY prevent your head from splitting open in very specific cases, but riding a bike in general isnt unsafe at all lmao. Even then, the group that gets injured the most WILL get injured in other ways when hit by a car. Old people dont heal too well from falling down, let alone being hit by a car.
            Helmets are just for hypochondriacs and other anxiety ridden messes.
            Anyway, old people are allowed to wear helmets ofcourse. Making helmets mandatory wont help.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My body my choice, Black person

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

helmets are mandatory because when you get darwin awarded for being a moron your equally moronic family will b***h and moan that the government didn't stop you from dying

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Darwin awarded
          >Less than 0.01 percent chance of getting injured, let alone heavily
          I too wish le Darwinism happened to some individuals' parents.
          woomp woomp

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>They want to make helmets mandatory
        they're mandatory where i live (australia kek) and it fricking sucks. Australia is actually so shitty about bikes - the fine for not wearing a helmet is like $400 IIRC and if you're caught riding a bike with blood alcohol level higher than a certain amount, you get demerit points on your DRIVERS LICENCE if you have one, as well as a fine. it's fricking cucked man holy shit i hate this place.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

BUIs ain't no joke man
          my buddy even got a CUI one time for being drunk in his canoe

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

canoe? damn. its pretty fricked to be completely trashed driving around something with a powerful motor in a crowded lake or something. but a non-powered craft? shieeet. where'd he get that at? fish and game can be some power-tripping c**ts sometimes

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lose cities arent good for bikes
    Only NYC or other very large cities with millions of people

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

frick slow ass commuter cucks

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most cities arent great for bikes
      The only ones i can think of is downtown Los Angeles, NYC, and Chicago

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

1 car or 100 bicycles DA?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i wonder if that image was made just to troll people.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's a pretty stupid image.

A bike owner will use a bike potentially for years, drawing happiness from it for an extended period of time. They'll have adventures on it, see sights on it, make memories on it. They'll ride it to work or school, perhaps. They'll perform basic maintenance on it, and get the satisfaction of learning to do so, and taking responsibility for doing so.

The guy who stole it probably either stole it to ride it ONCE, or stole it to sell it to get high ONCE. There's almost no way he got more "happiness" from it than the owner did. Scumbags will steal from you for very, very trivial amounts of satisfaction.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Brace yourselves for the poorgay thread

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A car is more powerful than a bicycle though. That is why the pic logic doesn't work. It's like comparing being a dude with a slingshot with a guy flying a fighter jet. Sure the dude with the slingshot is gonna deal with a lot of hard shit. But nobody cares.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I fell off my bike and hit my head when I was young # - is that why I'm here

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wouldn't ride on the road unless you have a death wish. It's too bad America is such a car centric shithole, other countries often have paths flanking the road.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Uhhhhhh idk about you bud but I had my S60R going 180mph down the highway the other day.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As usual i chose 3rd position

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The true #autismascendancy choice.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

all private automobiles should be crushed into scrap metal and melted down into soup cans

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What is with leftists and wanting to take shit away from people?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I would absolutely bike everywhere if I could. Insurance and maintenance of a bike is almost nothing compared to a car.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like cycling and wearing a helmet

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that's okay :]
      stay safe anon

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If I have to pay even a fraction of a cent of some monkeys medical bill in tax because he did not wear a helmet it is too much. Medical aid should not be rendered to you if you do not want a helmet.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pay tax so helmets can be handed out to everyone.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live on the side of a mountain. Not even a serious west coast mountain, but a pussy little east coast mountain.

I am pretty sure that you would not be able to ride your bike up the road from the bottom to the top of that mountain in two hours. Even if you are some "urban bike commuter" homosexual. I watch serious competitive college bike teams struggling to get up it.

I can drive my car up that road in less than ten minutes. With a trunk full of groceries. How much do you think you could carry up that mountain on your gay little toy?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>What if you lived on a mountain like I do?
      >What if you fricking lived somewhere hard to get????? EVER THOUGHT ABOHT THAT
      lmao

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A truck only takes 2 hours to go 2 miles under a limited set of circumstances. In less than blizzard conditions, it never takes me 2 hours to go 2 miles, anywhere within 50 miles of my house.

That means that if there are ALSO limited circumstances under which it would take you 2 hours to go 2 miles on a bike, OP's image is stupid.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Didnt get that it was about traffic and that it was hyperbolic
          I like cars too but you surely are just fricking with me

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Didnt get that it was about traffic

I got that it was about traffic. I was countering your traffic example with a topographical example.

And that's what homosexuals who ride their bikes in very limited (and usually coastal) urban areas don't get - the topography problem for bikes is just as bad as the traffic problem for cars and trucks. For everyone but people in the very best physical shape, even a SLIGHTLY hilly region is an absolute shitshow on a bike. It's a lot easier for me to structure my life to avoid traffic than it would be for me to structure my life to avoid hills. Unless I moved about 200 miles away, to the coast.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes and then you forgot that not everyone lives on a mountain. Thats why I posted

>What if you lived on a mountain like I do?
            >What if you fricking lived somewhere hard to get????? EVER THOUGHT ABOHT THAT
            lmao

its extremely specific and noone would say (You) should ride a bike in your scenario.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

However you bikegays like the one in OP always seem to forget not everyone lives in gay homosexual liberal cities full of normlagays.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you bikegays

>Didnt get that it was about traffic and that it was hyperbolic
            I like cars too but you surely are just fricking with me

>I like cars too but you surely are just fricking with me
            Not a whole lot of people fit on a mountain and once again, no one said people who live in extremely remote places should ride bikes lmao. You're imagining things from me being a bikegay to what your "enemies" want you to do.
            Grab a burger or something anon, you're probs just a bit hangry.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>its extremely specific

No, it isn't. As I mentioned in my follow-up post, the same problem applies to bikes in all but the flattest areas.

It might not take you 2 hours to go 2 miles in, say, Worcester county in Massachusetts, but even the relatively rolling hills in that area would make trying to ride your bike everywhere absolute hell for pretty much all people over 30 who aren't highly trained athletes or ex-Tour de France riders. Riding a bike up hills fricking sucks, period.

And then in the middle of a nice long hill...it starts fricking raining. Enjoy!

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You use a truck to haul stuff, usually for work related purposes

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally every person i know hates cars once they habe been to a "car free" city lmfao.
    Liking cars is a two digit IQ thang

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've been to car-free places, but because I can project time forward longer than five fricking minutes, it's immediately apparent to me that those places can be fun for a brief vacation, but are wildly impractical long-term unless you live like a Europoor homosexual serf.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol, i really don't want to nor can drive a car in the first place
    i'm too much of a speed demon so i'd end up in an accident very fast, i don't have to worry about that very much with a bicycle though
    only downside is that it takes a bit longer to arrive in places and going uphill can be a struggle

i want a motorcycle later on but i still won't let go of my bicycle, i like it far too much
    p.s. i do wear a helmet and obey traffic, unlike most cyclists in this garbage city
    aka no going against the flow, wear a helmet, stop at traffic lights (i don't wanna get run over), stick to the corners, etc.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i'm too much of a speed demon so i'd end up in an accident very fast
      Same here lost my license for 12 months, don't mind that much because I was commuting on a bike and using the car to drive drunk at high speeds. Only regret to losing the license is ability to travel great distances at speed and doing people favors n having been able to drive my mom to the hospital that one time.
      Now I get to hold on to the tailgate of trucks at stoplights for a free acceleration off the line.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lol shit, tailgating can be pretty dangerous, take care of yourself anon
        i already accelerate as fast as cars with my own legs so i just stick with that

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>stop at traffic lights (i don't wanna get run over),

They're gonna run you over FOR stopping, best to check if it's safe to just roll through, then do that if possible.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nah, if they run me over for stopping at a light, they get run over by the cars coming in from other directions, lol
        they can't even if they wanted to, i live in a busy city after all

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How is the third thing a pro
    >If you crash you'll fricking die

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

manly.
      don't be a gay

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>muh co2
    >muh greenhouse gas emissions
    Lmao

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I feel like bikes are most useful in densely packed citys, filled to the brim with people. anywhere else it kinda falls flat especially in the country side
    also >A car is the only form of transportation that can take 2 hours to go 2 miles.
    are you moron?

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cool, now try cycling when it's freezing out. Even warm weather gear does not help. I love cycling but it's impossible here during really cold weather.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Try being of caucasian origin, that usually helps.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>A car is the only form of transportation that can take 2 hours to go 2 miles.
    What?

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

bikes would be great if you didn't have to share the road with drivers. until then I'll just take the bus.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How are you gonna pick up a girl for a date on a bike moron.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't date fat girls moron

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If I was a dictator I would make it illegal to have a vehicle on the road other than emergency vehicles, delivery vehicles, and vehicles necessary for some kind of work.
    Disabled people would be able to apply for a permit. Everyone else has to use public transport, bike, or walk. Imagine it. No exhaust, almost no car accidents, and best of all no fatties. There would also be no Black folk so the public transport would be good Btw.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2 miles in 2 hours? don't strain yourself OP. when people call you slow, they didnt mean physically.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sorry i'm not biking when i regularly drive 40 or more miles to somewhere casually, and sorry, i'll only be moved out of the sticks into a concrete jungle by force of arms. i'll keep my shitbox thx. sometimes i see people biking in town as a commute method and i (rightfully) assume that they've racked up too many DUIs to maintain a license.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *