Bad news!

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what's wrong with it, it's not even particularly hideous

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Reliability and safety tends to be why “reporters” don’t recommend it. But parts and service are cheap even though you need to start replacing parts after the warranty period ends, 100,000 km.
      But 10,000€ buys you a lot of Dacia parts.
      I guess it’s still as safe as a 2010 Clio/Fiesta/Fabia.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it's the old renault platform/parts
        not toyota, but nothing disastrous

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Incorrect, this one shares the same platform as the current Clio

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why is it always safety when cuts are made? Can't they just make a hideous rustbucket that'll still not kill me on impact?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

eeeeeeh "safety" just means you don't have the syntethic membrane blowjob while reverse parking nowadays

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

safety standards have become a meme now-days, you get a lot of points for nanny driver ~~*assist*~~ features, pedestrian safety, traction control and other useless trash. structurally speaking they are safe enough.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The car is only one part in road safety, a 100 km/h head on collision into a solid object will kill you regardless of what car you’re sitting in, since the acceleration 100-0 will tear your internal organs apart or break your neck. Audi, BMW, FIAT, VOLVO, 1 ton, 2 tons, 3 tons, sedan, SUV, roadster, EV, ICE, 4wd, doesn’t matter.
          NCAP frontal collision tests are done at 64 km/h. What matters more is what your shitbox hits when it loses control driving 100 km/h.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

safety standards have become a meme now-days, you get a lot of points for nanny driver ~~*assist*~~ features, pedestrian safety, traction control and other useless trash. structurally speaking they are safe enough.

eeeeeeh "safety" just means you don't have the syntethic membrane blowjob while reverse parking nowadays

That's great then, I was more concerned about a Karen t-boning me at 25mph in an intersection

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

you can make the hood longer, weight isn't the safety factor here, distance is

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Reporters have been heaping praise on this car
        Show me a single bad review

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This. My dad has a 6 year old Sandero and the insides look like a fricking Opel Astra G on its fifth owner, and spends about the same time in the shop

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>3 cylinder engine
        >turbocompressor
        >"reliable"
        roflmao

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>what's wrong with it
      French reliability

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

This. Never met a single person with french cars who didnt complain about them

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

to be fair it's also a much nicer car than the first sandero was, even the base model.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Magnemite logo.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>DC
      they're getting ready to go electric

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

guys im in a predicament.
    I need to buy an electric car for groceries. It sucks and I hate that I have to do it. (the wife trashed her car, and now wants an EV). I dont want to buy a brand new one. What's a good EV that I can buy used, and is not a TOTAL piece of shit please? (western europe/ france)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You should probably go domestic, Renault Zoe or Stellantis 50 kwh when it’s just a toy.
      Our good friends the Houthi rebels have done some impressive things to halt spare part supply for Asian EVs.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yea i think it will be the renault zoe, everyone had the same answer around me. thanks

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

why the frick would you an old zoe
          wait for the new dacia spring if anything

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ya, no. The new Spring is unlikely to get a pack over 35 kWh usable, and that's the most optimistic estimate.
            Even an older Zoe (the one with 22 kW-only charging) has 41 kWh usable.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Up until the latest version, the quality of materials inside it was dire.
            Not to say that the latest version with the >< logo and the angry grille is a lot better, but they've tweaked a couple of the more egregious areas.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Frick, I misquoted. Wanted to quote:

This. My dad has a 6 year old Sandero and the insides look like a fricking Opel Astra G on its fifth owner, and spends about the same time in the shop

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I saw them at a car lot a while ago. They improved a lot but they arent great

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The Zoe is an aircooled piece of shit that can barely function in a 15 minute city. Especially if you buy used

why the frick would you an old zoe
            wait for the new dacia spring if anything

>Dacia Spring
            Rebadged Zoe

Just get a Byd or save up for a Hyundai Ionic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Dacia Spring
            >Rebadged Zoe
            Lolno. The Spring is a Chinese electric shitbox with some extra reinforcements.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How about the government assisted leases?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>sa femme détruit la voiture puis se permet de décider de ce que sera la prochaine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Buy her a twingo

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

> (western europe/ france)
      Tu es la pire des salopes si tu laisses ta femme te commander à ce point, depuis quand ta femme a son mot à dire pour l'achat d'une voiture.
      Honnêtement coupe-toi les couilles et change de sexe, c'est remboursé par la sécu après tout

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>rewarding your wife after wrecking her car
      Get her a used 3000 dollar shitbox, and don’t get her anything expensive until she can prove she can take care of t

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>€
    >west

what kind of chink car brand is that anyway? sounds like a fricking chink company selling shit on Amazon that has their trash photoshopped on to a bunch of luxurious things

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Uncultured swine

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Europe is the real west, amerimutts dont even have wine or cheese and we invented cars in europa btw.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Who the hell pays 11k for a shitty car like that over a barely used camry/corolla or literally anything else

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>11k
      >barely used
      Did you mean 10+ years old with 100k+ miles, because that's what you'll get for that kind of money.
      Buying a new Dacia with several years of warranty and trouble-free driving is honestly one of the smartest choices you can make when you just need a car to get around and don't have a lot of money. Did you know most Dacias are bought outright with cash and not financed?

Also
      >Corolla
      >Camry
      Those cars didn't exist in Europe until a few years ago and still barely don't

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>Those cars didn't exist in Europe until a few years ago and still barely don't
        Corolla has literally being best selling car in my euro country since 70s.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

WTF just checked and its true.
        wtf is wrong with the prices

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I wish we could get a nice cheap manual shitbox like this in the USA

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You can get a nissan versa

10. 2 months ago
    Anοnymουs

Where?
    It's 18000€ here.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

The top end trim is close to 20k.
      In Krautland, a brand new basic b***h trim sandero starts around 12k euros.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Germany, France etc.
      Might be places in Eastern Europe where it's still under 10k. Where the frick do you live?

>Those cars didn't exist in Europe until a few years ago and still barely don't
      Corolla has literally being best selling car in my euro country since 70s.

Ok don't care though you literally couldn't buy a Corolla in at least Western Europe between 2007 and 2019. Now show me the fricking barely used Corolla let alone Camry for 10k.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Some countries only have the more expensive turbo version to avoid even worse cannibalism on Clio.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

DA ate my post.
      I will post again.
      This price is for car+VAT+import tax with the engine that is shown below the price, 1.0 TCe

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

13k Eu schekels in Bulgaria, but that includes 20% VAT.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>auto only
    >eggshit
    >mcdonalds
    Kek, fricks the point of posting this?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Did your bot break or something?

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Anon what are you giggling about? It’s just a normal ad for a car?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>With a Jogger you can go anywhere you want

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *