>a front-wheel drive automatic overweight sedan is fun!

>a front-wheel drive automatic overweight sedan is fun!
>it doesn't need to have more than 150hp, it's a car and it's fun!
>well my overweight fwd sedan is a manual so it's automatically fun because of that!!!
>MY CAR IS FUN!!!! MY CAR IS FUN!!!!!

If their obese FWD grocery getters are so "fun", why do they spend so much time trying to convince other people?

>inb4 "muh civic type r!"
Your Automatic 1997 Camry isn't a Civic Type R, tardass.

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

anon, could you show us on the map where the corolla overtook you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nowhere, because it understeered into a lamp post.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You okay, man?

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I think the old TL is pretty cool. But that’s a manual car with 260 horses that’s can take a turn decent enough to keep up with the infinitis and Lexus RWD sedans of the day. The older maximas with 6 speeds and VQ 35s, and even the 3.0s are very cool cars too.

If it’s auto and fwd it’s automatic commuter box no matter how much you paid for it. Auto and RWD is a cope machine for a man who couldn’t afford the premium manual examples of his car go for.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>when op couldn't keep up with a kia forte on the local touge

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>unironically using the word "tooge"
      I will pay you to have a nice day

>1997 Camry
      Was it a V6? Do NOT race V6 Camccords dumbass.

The v6s at least have 250hp as a crutch for being 3500lbs, FWD and auto. No, the tards I'm talking about couldn't afford a v6 grocery getter.

>Civic Type R
      is no sports car either.

It's at least less embarrassing than the 4cyl auto camry defenders.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>250hp
        >in 1997
        You're about a decade off.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Just googled it. Holy hell I didn't realize even the v6s were so anemic. 170hp??

Fun can be subjective and can be about being novel. I would think driving a 1934 Buick would be pretty fun to me.
          The main cars I don't think are fun are big trucks, they just feel like work vehicles.

A 1934 Buick isn't fun because driving dynamics were so great 90 years ago, it's fun because it's a historical car. A 1997 grocery getter isn't historical, it's obsolete.

https://i.imgur.com/0DX1QiW.jpeg

FWD hothatches are more fun to drive for 99% of drivers (no, not the 150hp shitboxes, but 250-300hp)
          First you can't make use of more power than that on real roads and even if you can chances are most people would wrap a RWD car around a pole.

Pic related would probably run circles around most RWD/AWD cars on le touge in the hands of amateurs

>most people can't figure out how to survive driving a rwd
          Why is it any of my concern that most people can't do something thats extremely easy?
          >uses the word "tooge"
          I will pay you to have a nice day immediately

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>something thats extremely easy
            Obviously it's not easy otherwise there wouldn't be so many wannabe racers in BMWs flying off the road compared to FWD cars which is what I see every other week.
            If you can drive like a pro ON THE TOUGE, congrats, but that's not most people which is the whole point of my argument.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

It's not even to do with it being easy, a good hot hatch should just be a very fun car full stop. The front end of my Fiesta ST is absolutely glued to the tarmac unless it's very wet but equally it's ridiculously easy to fling the back end around. I can chuck it round and have fun but at the same time there's enough competence in the suspension and the traction to go down a road at some serious speeds. I 100% believe I can carry more speed down a twisty road in the Fiesta than I could have in my 3 litre F30 or my remapped Golf R

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Utter morons can't do it, therefore it's hard.

This is perhaps the dumbest thing you've said so far.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>1997 Camry
    Was it a V6? Do NOT race V6 Camccords dumbass.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>same power to weight as an NB Miata
      Is that supposed to be impressive?

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Civic Type R
    is no sports car either.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

this is actually a fun car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Chevy Spark?

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Recently acquired an 08 MDX and fun is not a word to describe it.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Cars aren't really fun, driving a Civic and driving a Corvette isn't that different in the greater scope of things

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I drive a Mazda CX-5
    I bought it cause it has enough space to carry my shit, it's comfortable to drive, and looks nice inside
    I didn't get it for fun

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

well my v8 250hp over weight sedan is fun. sounds like a skill issue

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>a front-wheel drive automatic overweight sedan is fun!
    This works really well in the snow and slush t b q h

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is a jarring truth for many rwd elitists. You might hear them say "but muh lsd and snow tires makes it way better". Sorry bud, you can only send fwds and awds into a reverse entry and make it out in one piece

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Puré cope as demonstrated by countless Volvo drivers for decades

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FWD is still pretty bad in the winter. It works but you need to pussyfoot the vehicle off the line or you just get massive amounts of wheelspin as the weigh shifts to the rear of the vehicle off the drive wheels. I run studded tires on my FWD winter beater but guys in 4x4 trucks with AT's can easily take me off the line on pure ice. Meanwhile with 4x4 or even a slip and grip based AWD system you just floor it and you take off. Oh and you can't drift a FWD either which takes all the fun out of winter driving.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

This is a jarring truth for many rwd elitists. You might hear them say "but muh lsd and snow tires makes it way better". Sorry bud, you can only send fwds and awds into a reverse entry and make it out in one piece

>living where it snows
      lol. lmao, even

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Don't talk to me about fwd automatics being boring bro. Your 2.2 5 speed s10 is just as disposable

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Well my '19 CTR is a CTR.
    There aren't many good options for manual, 4door, and fun. No, I'm not buying a piece of shit krautbox with specialty designed plastics that will go brittle and fail at the five year mark go frick yourself

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Weak b8 considering the CTR has special panels in carbon fiber reinforced plastic and has 2 doors.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>2 doors
        m8. In the part of the world that matters they only come as 4 door or hatch.

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I enjoy thrashing grocery getters. They are cheap, attainable and take a lot of abuse/neglect.
    What kind of cars do you have fun in?

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>a front-wheel drive automatic overweight sedan is fun!
    >>it doesn't need to have more than 150hp, it's a car and it's fun!
    >>well my overweight fwd sedan is a manual so it's automatically fun because of that!!!
    >>MY CAR IS FUN!!!! MY CAR IS FUN!!!!!

So true!

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

how much HP or torque does a rwd automatic need over a fwd stick to be more fun than that manual car? 100? 200?

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All cars are fun. If it had 4 wheels and a way to drive at least two of those wheels then it's a car and I'll have an enjoyable time driving it.
    If you disagree then you aren't a driving enthusiast. You're just some loser trying to impress other losers with your lame elitism.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

what is the weirdest car/larger that you had fun with?

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Automatic toyota hiace

19. 1 month ago
    Greased Geese

nobody is claiming a 3400lb auto 4pot is fun op what is your deal

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

But they are. You can literally see people in this thread defending the obese grocery getters.

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Every professional automotive reviewer and journalist has called my grocery getter fun
    Explain to me why a basedjaking moron has any more authority on the matter

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Not the RS
      Fricking CRINGE

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nice windstar anon

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my unfun grocery getter sedan is an Acura Integra Type S that I spend no energy telling anyone that it's ackshually fun, except for you fine understanding folks.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Front wheel drive cars shouldn't have a long wheelbase. Square dimensions, stiff torsion beam, mechanical LSD and around 200bhp per ton is the sweet spot. Helps if you swap out engine/gearbox mounts as well.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I luv my civic simple as. I dont need to convince anyone its fun. Only thing that matters is that I enjoy driving it.

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

FWD hothatches are more fun to drive for 99% of drivers (no, not the 150hp shitboxes, but 250-300hp)
    First you can't make use of more power than that on real roads and even if you can chances are most people would wrap a RWD car around a pole.

Pic related would probably run circles around most RWD/AWD cars on le touge in the hands of amateurs

25. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Fun can be subjective and can be about being novel. I would think driving a 1934 Buick would be pretty fun to me.
    The main cars I don't think are fun are big trucks, they just feel like work vehicles.

26. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my overweight automatic fwd is 202 horsepower tyvm

27. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

my overweight automatic truck rwd is 300 horsepower tyvm

28. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fwd automatic econobox coupes can be pretty fun but only if you live in a dense urban city where the tiny car super powers actually come into play
    sedans though lol
    a sedan needs to be fast and have a good suspension to be fun

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I don't think I'd consider navigating gridlock, to be fun in any car let alone an automatic base model civic

29. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

All that matters is if you like it. You like your cute Fiesta? Good for you anon. Your like your Corvette? Good for you anon. The problem starts when you try to claim that "x" car is better than "y" because this and that. Stop acting like children and grow a pair.

30. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>near silent 2.7 liters v6 fwd diesel
    >hydropneupatic double wishbone suspensions
    >205 hp and 440 nm torque at 2k rpm
    >leather interioor with wood
    >longest landbarge everywhere I go
    >adaptative spoiler

I love this frog so much it's unreal

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

some people just like to drive

OFC a sporty car is more fun
    ofc a burping v8 is more pleasing
    ofc a lightweight car feels better
    ofc a manual gets you more involved
    ofc RWD is the right is floats many boats

If one likes to drive, an overweight sedan is going to be fun. not as fun as a hellcat, but still fun

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *