aaah, modern cars are so nice and quiet and peacefBINGBING BONG BONG BING BONG BONG BONG

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Should have gotten a Tesla. You can invidiually disable each one of those safety alerts.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>You can invidiually disable each one of those safety alerts.
      for the ride.
      next time you start the car you'll have to do the whole homosexualry again.
      at least this is mandated by law in many countries now. you can't turn them off permanently anymore.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, you need to go back to >>>/n/ cause you don't know how cars work. You know test drives are free right? Would take an hour of your time to learn basic shit. That is, if you even have a license.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think some manufacturer was planning to add a "profile set" button into their cars, just for this.
        You can pre-configure a profile that disables all the assists you don't want, and if the law requires them to enable everything on start, you can load your preferences and disable them with a single button press after that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I can disable lane assist in my Mazda and it's always off every time I drive

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You want to avoid a pothole in the road , and this electronic jerk puts resistance on the steering wheel.

Very annoying

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Even better when the markings on the road are a bit worn out, and the lane assist can't detect the line in the center consistently, so it starts treating the whole road as a single lane and tries to pull the car to the center of the road, halfway into oncoming traffic.
      Some BYD cars got pretty shitty marks in a Finnish winter test recently when they not only did that, but also kept mistaking random clumps of snow for lane markings, sometimes trying to suddenly throw the car off the road to avoid crossing a "line" (aka some snow that happened to be there). I don't think that system has been tested thoroughly enough.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I don't think that system has been tested thoroughly enough.
        They actually offload beta-testing to actual customers now to safe money and """fix""" shit with over-air updates based on the monitoring data since every car nowadays is always online and connected to their servers

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Could I realistically get a huge payout from this if the steer-assist causes an accident?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I think you're supposed to hold the wheel strongly enough to overrule the assist when it does something stupid, or just disable it if the road's too challenging for it.
          Though anything could happen with good enough lawyers. And if it keeps turning itself back on, the driver should definitely be reminded of that. Not sure if I'd want to wreck my car to find out, even if it was a BYD.
          Here's one of those roads where you probably want to turn the nanny garbage off before it kills you. Imagine being on the wrong side of the road if there's someone coming just behind the hill.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

skill issue
    I just bought a new car and I turned lane keep assist off before I even drove it away from the dealership

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

im gonna rip the buzzer out of my 13 year old fords holy fufck

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ford engineers be like
      >the most annoying chime ever created?
      >say no more

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

very annoying espeically when i got muddies on lol

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

to me it's like nagging and insistent
          "come on now, come on now"
          frick you b***h ass car i'll take as long as i want

imo it could just be slower, like church bell kind of tempo, and not as loud and it'd be fine.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol i ignored it, drove me nuts for years
            nice to get back into an older car from 20-35+ years ago without this shit only downside is carbies and rust

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

BING BING WAHOO

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

"Not only is my car a shit car, it's also the world's most uncomfortable car simulator"

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The best part about this shit is that it doesn't cut the steering, so the entire time this basedmale is playing the game it's turning the wheels of the car.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I thought Memeslas are steer by wire?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just the cybermeme

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Just the cybermeme

So if you've played that game for long enough, there might be a very worn spot somewhere on your front tires?

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>passenger unbuckles right before a turn
    >I cannot hear the soothing click-clack of the turn signal over the beep-boops
    At some point I just started yelling at them.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>driving a rental grand caravan
    >randomly starts dinging at me
    >wtf
    >not near anything
    >red light camera alert
    wow great I really needed that, otherwise I would have driven right through all the red lights. Thanks chrysler, so useful.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *