>abominations that should have never been made

>abominations that should have never been made

what the frick is point of this POS even?

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Die For Epstein's Client List Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You'd think you were hot shit if you had that thing.
    There's nothing wrong with it other than it being a jeep.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>true off road pickup
    About damn time. It’s based.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If this wasn't a j**p it'd be cool as hell

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> Made for off roading.
    > Never seen a dirty one

Why is that?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

True offroading is for 20 year old project vehicles, not nice new truggs/

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

because they start at 70k

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They don't.

• 4 weeks ago
          Panda5

Correct, they start at ~$38k with the engine you want (pentastar) and 6-spd manual.
          They are ugly and kinda pointless, and a chrysler product, but I just can't hate these things. I wouldn't buy one, but at least it's not another crossover or EVshitter.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

id buy one but the pentastar is shit and they cant even get a pressure plate right and recalled like 70k manual ones. before the recall they had a "fix" that derated the power to be easier on the clutch, which is bullshit.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

#
            The penastar is fine. You're just an angsty lil boomer.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>fine
            its proven itself to not be the greatest and its creators are looking for something to replace it with. soon its going to be a 4 banger that wont have to try hard to be better. wild to think about.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's like 15 years old and has gone into untold millions of cars and trucks. That's pretty good. Sadly Muh Missions is killing it just like every N/A V6, so they can be replaced with overstressed 4 pots that'll burn out in 110k miles

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok boomer 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Out of curiosity check Gladiator inventory, cheapest is 42K.... paid 44k for my CrewCab 5.3 standard bed Silverado.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>42k
            Where

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Idk where you're lookin but I've even seen low mileage base gladiators go for like 27k cause some of them have just been sitting on lots

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Theres a reason why no one really wants a sport. Its a pita not having the convenience of power locks and windows.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

seethe troon

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fits 37s pretty easily. :^)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why the frick would you when you're trying to move them with a fricking gutless minivan engine?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can regear but it's more money more work down the drain. But people pay a high price to look a certain way. Always have always will.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You shouldn't need to regear a $70k+ factory off road vehicle. If you really need to compensate with big tires at least use a platform that can actually handle them.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well that's not entirely true, vehicles are engineered with a certain final drive ratio based on factory tire size. When you go and throw giant tires on it, you're screwing it up big time. The shift points get fricked up, and it drives like shit. That's pretty much the case for any vehicle.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>70k
            Got mine under 40. Feels good man

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You don't have to do shit but install sticky 37s and that jeep will wheel some serious trails. Not that I give a shit, I'm into going fast, not crawling.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

exquisite b8 m8

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Do you deny it?
            Unlike you larpers I've been wheeling in a new diesel rubicon on 37s as its only mod and it was impressive. Factory lockers and a nice winch, they'll get through Fordyce without much drama.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Better than most of it’s competitors in the midsize market

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why would you use any midsized anything as a off road platform? Do you really think using a Camaro or a Mustang drivetrain is a good thing to move 37'' tires with? By the time you do all your dope sick off road mawds you're at the size of a half ton.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Idk I’m just saying it’s def not the worst offender in that class of vehicle.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What are you suggesting, full size platforms? Those would be even worse off road.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A full sized truck will go anywhere a Gladiator will. Like I said by the time you properly set up something like a Gladiator or a Tacoma to go off road it's going to be the same size and weight as a full sized truck.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>by the time you properly set up something like a Gladiator or a Tacoma to go off road it's going to be the same size and weight as a full sized truck.
            I agree, and that's a bad thing. But that's the state of new vehicles. Everything has to be heavy and gay now.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Total horseshit. You're a benchracer

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>tacoma
            Yeah

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a truck you can take the doors and roof off of, I don't know what your problem is

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Op is being trendy

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>truck

that 4 cyl turbo piece of shit cant haul a scooter to save its life

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're trying too hard

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>4 cyl turbo
        lol

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're trying too hard

>4 cyl turbo
        lol

Don't they have a V8 powered version of this, or am i thinking of the rubicon.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Only of the regular Wrangler, and it also costs $100k which makes it a pretty poor value for the money.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bet they will hold value really well because of how rare they will be.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have to agree with OP. The problem is that it tries to be two things at once, and ends up failing at both of them.

It's bad as a truck; poor towing, payload, bed space, etc.

Since it tried to be a truck, it also fails off road because of it's super long wheelbase, curb weight compared to a normal jeep wrangler.

It's one of those things that seems like a good idea on paper, but the reality is they're just fashion accessories, which is fine I guess.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>fails off road
      You're a tard

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well it's true. Worse than a normal, cheaper wrangler off road.

You can go put giant tires on it just to make up the difference but then it's even shittier as a truck.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You've never been wheeling with any newer Rubicon.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/o89cqfA.jpeg

A full sized truck will go anywhere a Gladiator will. Like I said by the time you properly set up something like a Gladiator or a Tacoma to go off road it's going to be the same size and weight as a full sized truck.

Yeah that's the problem. It's the same price and size as a full size and yet it's worse at towing than 25 year old full size trucks.

But that's not an issue because no one uses them as trucks. It's a fashion statement. The beds are mainly used to haul tents.

I hate when people say shit like this. Its literally the same as the half empty half full argument. Its not useless, its useful. Carries more than a 4 door wrangler, better off road than a standard mid size pickup, its one of the only trucks still available with a 6 speed, its one of the only solid axle mid size vehicles you can buy from the factory, and contrary to what anyone is saying, they're still not nearly as big as a fullsize. They weigh at least 500lbs less and have a 2ft shorter wheelbase. A full size is NOT going anywhere a gladiator is. A full size has front independent suspension and is wider with a higher center of gravity and less capability for ground clearance. You're delusional if you think a silverado or f150 is capable of doing what a solid axle mid size can do. This board loves to hyperbolize everything and say shit like ''well uh a mustang weighs 3800lbs which is basically 4000lbs which is basically not that much less than a silverado which is only another 1000lbs, and uhhh it only makes like 450hp which is basically what a silverado makes, and you can probably just remove the bed to save weight, which means in conclusion, you might as well buy a half ton if you're looking at a mustang. I mean the mustang is just a better vehicle''

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You really think 500lbs makes a difference? You and your life partner are carrying a hell of a lot more useless fat than that. Man FCA prints money off of delusional people like you.

People who have towed near max have said its not fun doing it. Gets pushed around by the weight. It's a lifestyle pickup. Fastest growing segment. People don't buy pickups for work anymore, they by them to have for the image of being a rough working man. Like wearing cowboy boots and not even working with horses.

>gladiator
        >towing
        Yeah that doesn't end well.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>You really think 500lbs makes a difference? You and your life partner are carrying a hell of a lot more useless fat than that
          500lbs does make a difference, cause whatever you have to upfit or add on is only going to be worse for a vehicle that already weighs more and is larger. 500lbs gear makes a gladiator 5500lbs, vs a silverado 6100 lbs. On top of that, full sizes, again, have ifs. That video you sent proved nothing seeing how the power wagon struggled in the same spots as the gladiator, and only did well at all because the person gave it more throttle. The one argument I can see someone giving against a gladiator is the v6 being weak. But thats mostly a daily driver complaint. You don't need much power on trails. People like you are the reason we have no more sedans, 2 door suvs, and long bed trucks. You think everything can be done with a crew cab full size. And thats true for you because you'll only ever be going to whole foods and a campground in it and thats good enough for you. But go ahead and spend 70k on a full size to go ''off roading'' I guess

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The PW did everything the Gladiator did. Here's a stock F-150 doing everything a Gladiator is doing. The larp is just on another level with you people lol. Funny how you think spending $70k on a practical truck is dumb yet you think spending $70k on a weak 260hp Barbie toy isn't.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Here's a stock F-150 doing everything a Gladiator is doing
            >proceeds to show the f150 struggling on the trail they made they'd ''prescouted the day before to make sure it was passable''
            thats not ''doing everything a gladiator is doing''. It was struggling on the trail. Also I don't need to spend 70k on a jeep to have fun on a trail. I can buy a gladiator sport for 35k and throw 37's and a 2 inch lift on and be fine. And again, the same mods on both is not gonna make them anywhere near equal. An f150 is not built for offroading, but a gladiator can do both without issue

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Spot on with that last part, DA really do be like that.

But, I'm gonna point out that the Ford and Dodge heavy-duty full sizes still come with solid front axles, the tradeoff being that they're even heavier with stiffer suspension.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yeah all the heavier duty full sizes come with solid front axles, but they also weigh like 6000lbs mininum and are built for towing. I don't doubt you could build a decent off road f250, but everything has to be scaled up for upgrades, and you'll spend a fortune on parts just to be adequate

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Stemming the tide of bullshit around here, brofist.
        They just like to argue like the females that raised them.
        You can get a 100:1 crawl ratio on Rubicons. Idk what the Bronco gets but they'll both dominate any fool size truck at crawling. Bunch of frickin 12 year olds around here

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They still look gay.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>see these literally more often than regular Wranglers at this point
    >what the frick is point of this POS even?
    To make sales at a higher profit margin than the regular Wrangler, obviously. How many other convertible pickup trucks are on the market anyway?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ZERO
      Unfortunately the tow rating and the quality of the manual trans sucks, it would be perfect if it had a competitive sticker tow rating in the manual, solid front and rear axles with factory lockers its great for the midsized market.

There is no alternative. The latest gen taco is expensive as frick and has a slew of issues.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

While the towing capacity, payload and bed size is comparable with other midsize pickups (Tacoma, Colorado, Ranger, etc), I don't think I've ever seen a Gladiator with anything in the bed.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

its the same length as a full size tho

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah that's the problem. It's the same price and size as a full size and yet it's worse at towing than 25 year old full size trucks.

But that's not an issue because no one uses them as trucks. It's a fashion statement. The beds are mainly used to haul tents.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

People who have towed near max have said its not fun doing it. Gets pushed around by the weight. It's a lifestyle pickup. Fastest growing segment. People don't buy pickups for work anymore, they by them to have for the image of being a rough working man. Like wearing cowboy boots and not even working with horses.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Pickups are better than ever for work if you want them too. Half tons are pushing old diesels out and nu trucks are pushing 40k towing pretty easily.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Gets pushed around by the weight
        What does this even mean anon? Does a jeep towing 150% it's weight get pushed more than a half ton towing 150% it's weight?

My tow pig weighs 3600 lbs, about as much as a camry, I have no issues hooking up up to about 3 tons to it.
        >trailers have brakes
        >hitch has springs to balance out tongue weight
        >rear axle has extra air springs
        There is nothing getting pushed anywhere.
        >inb4 my towratingeinno
        They rated it for an absolute moron who can't drive or load a trailer properly. If it's stable on the highway in heavy winds, it's not overloaded.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Does a jeep towing 150% it's weight get pushed more than a half ton towing 150% it's weight?
          Yes? Why wouldn't it? A half ton is wider and longer which helps with towing stability. If you need a bunch of cuck apparatuses like that to tow you're probably using the wrong tool for the job.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The Zupra

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the Zupra is good. its that LC barge that is the abomination that shouldn't have been made.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

lolno. it's ugly af, and V8 noises trump all else every time for me.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

that electric razor lexus thing is what's ugly. the zupra can actually turn.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Turn into the mechanic's shop
            >muh b58
            Yeah what about the rest of the car?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the rest of the car is even better. its a platform engineered by BMW. the best thing they do is driving dynamics.
            >muh car needs moron proof reliability
            just get a corolla, gay.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I prefer the prius

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>the zupra can actually turn.
            not really, it's on mcphearson struts. Pretty much Corolla suspension.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Toyota just said the opposite

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Both are dogshit.
      CTV-4 would STOMP them while hauling groceries.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think they just wanted the dads that always liked wranglers but never got one because it didn’t have a bed. It failed obviously because the people at Jeep have no idea what they’re doing or what people really want. Why is it so hard to have a reliable Grand Cherokee and a Comanche truck?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Jeep as a brand has never been known for reliability. I've never heard someone say they bought a Jeep for reliability. They've had brief flashed of making reliable vehicles but it's certainly not what they're known for.

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All they have to do is make it a single cab, but they just HAD to make it crew cab for the "but muh kids" homosexuals.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not for nothing, but I don't think a crewcab off roader is the worst thing ever. Side by sides are a thing for a reason. I kinda like having my friends with me while I do stupid stuff. A single cab with a hemi would have been one of the greatest modern vehicles ever produced though

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This. They could easily bring back the Comanche name on the J6, but no. We’re stuck with a fricking JL cuckbox with a shitty little bed stapled to it.
        Frick off.
        I’m gonna just get a nice TJ in a year or two.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Vast majority of people with enough money to buy a gladiator have kids. Additionally, everyone just wants crew cabs. Even the maverick only comes as a crew cab.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Status. It's a status car.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

99.995% of the places you can legally drive "off road" in the US are accessible by any stock 4x4 on AT's. In fact stock height is preferable in many cases. The 0.005% of OHV trails are swarmed by SxS, ATVs, and kids on dirt bikes. Then lets not forget the tour pickup trucks that come trundling by.

If you're buying a Jeep your buying an image.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People b***hed for years that they wanted the Comanche back. So they slapped a bed on a w-door wrangler. It's interesting at least.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It’s the opposite of interesting. It’s lazy, ugly, and sucks more dicks than OP’

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

These were awesome. Chrysler sabotaged them to make way for the shitty Dakota.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I thought it was a dumb idea, too, but judging by my local area, they must be selling pretty well.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeee

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You see that, you mongoloid ballhash eaters
      Your frickin Altima isn't doing any of that, eat a turd.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ok

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That's what I thought.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok. Now post your vehicle

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What flavor you want. They're all bad ass

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Post your gladiator. 🙂

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Never owned a jeep and never will but they're fun as frick. No bullshit offroad chops. This one has the diesel and it sounds sweet.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok. So you don't have a jeep.
            Wack

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Don't have to own one to know they're top notch off roaders. Deal with it

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why would I listen to someone who doesn't own one?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who gives a shit if you listen? I'm not selling the fricking things.
            If you don't know what a 100:1 crawl ratio implies I can't help you, fluffy. Buy a Subaru or something.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ok nojeep

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I prefer nonissan you bigot

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

based

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Based on what

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

based on what the opposite of cringe is

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Explain

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no, explaining is cringe

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wdym

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I mean nice jeep

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ty. I also like my jeep

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My gf has a white jeep. It's cute

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

breasts or it didn't happen

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kinda gay, bro.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his dad didn't get him the 6x6
    hahaha come on bro

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I respect Jeep owners because they all seem to have a genuine passion for going offroad, or at least most of them do. The only intentional SUV buyers, and thus the only good ones.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>locking diffs
    >stick shift
    >live axles
    >pickup bed for dirty stuff or whatever

i mean...it's pretty obvious that it's good for anything offroad

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>anything offroad
      >depriving yourself of the benefits of a torque converter

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It actually has a natty V6

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

every car model year 2015 and newer

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ITT: Debt slaves that need to justify their slavery to themselves (not others).

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do you not just buy your vehicles outright?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Seething poor

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm loving the Jeep hate threads, keep them going!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *