After extensive research I've come to the conclusion that the GLC300 is the best AWD SUV from the 2018-2020 era currently on the market

After extensive research I've come to the conclusion that the GLC300 is the best AWD SUV from the 2018-2020 era currently on the market

You can find them for less than $25,000 with less than 30,000 miles EASILY

Any other AWD compact SUV I look at has a significantly worse interior, a shittier tinier engine, and a HIGHER price

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

ok. are you gonna buy one then?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I think so. But I made this thread for validation of my decision

so people here can say "no, that's not a good idea, they are unreliable for XYZ reasons" or whatever.

last time I bought a car DA was very helpful

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/8XN3XpC.jpg

the last car I bought was a Mercedes W211 and DA anons told me which years to avoid, common issues with the engine, common electrical issues, etc

i fully support your decisions. If you do buy it post it on the next 'post ur car' thread

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

the last car I bought was a Mercedes W211 and DA anons told me which years to avoid, common issues with the engine, common electrical issues, etc

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No way. Depends how you define "best". Economical would be RAV4 Hybird (it's AWD).

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>awd
      Who cares. Just get an rx350

You think there might be a reason why the vehicle has lost 75% of it's value after 5 years?

please explain to me how it makes better financial sense to buy a japanese car with more miles for a higher price

yes, the car has depreciated a lot to its true value, and that's a good thing to me. I refuse to pay the Toyota tax on a car with a plastic shitty interior

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Were you microwaved as a baby?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

seriously, instead of insulting me tell me why it would make better financial sense to buy Japanese.

I want to spend around $25k on a compact SUV. Can you find a better option than the mercedes glc300?

Post a car that has a comparable interior, comparable power, and similar or lower price.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

not that anon but mileage is a meme, service records are more important because you can have a 40k mile car that sounds like a diesel because the previous owner didn't know what an oil change was. or you can have a 500k mile example that went through seven owners, but it still purrs like a kitten and (mostly) drives like it just came out of the factory because all seven owners kept on top of maintenance.
            The next most important thing would be the kind of driving it was subjected to, as in whether it spent most of its life cruising down the highway for an hour or two at times, or in heavy stop-start traffic for no more than 10 mins.
            Another thing to consider, whether you're a wrenchlet or not, are parts. If you can wrench, will parts gouge a hole in your wallet or not? Will you have to wait several weeks for them because they're on backorder etc.? If you are a wrenchlet, how much will shops charge for servicing? There are always exceptions but jap vehicles tend to be easier to service than their euro counterparts, which may translate to cheaper servicing costs depending on the shop of course. Toyota tax can also benefit in your favour if you decide you want to sell it for whatever reason and get another vehicle. It'll at least hold its value better and you'll get more if you ever have to sell it.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

How about you call up your local Benz dealer and ask them how much an alternator replacement will cost. Figure it the frick out.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

On Autotrader right now... 2019 X2 M35i. $26k with 23k on the clock. Nicer interior, 60 more hp, B48 reliability.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Learn to read. Op said COMPACT not subcompact
            Captcha

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

We don't need to teach you shit or validate your decision or anything. Do whatever you want, it's a free KKKunt.

If you make mistakes, you'll learn on your own. If you die, too bad.

All of humanity must be destroyed

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>awd
    Who cares. Just get an rx350

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You think there might be a reason why the vehicle has lost 75% of it's value after 5 years?

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Early GLC had better and thicker sound insulation.
    Check the lugbolt threads as they had issues with the mounting machines at the factory, a lot of them got stripped threads

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Alfa Stelvio

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>and a HIGHER price
    that needs to be OR a higher price
    there are plenty AWD SUVs from between 2018-2020 that are much better in every way compared to that homosexualmobile, just more expensive.
    3rd gen Porsche Cayenne comes to mind.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *