Ahh the debate of decades

Chevy or ford
What do you pick ?

I will say ford has more options than chevy whilst chevy has much better quality.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Chevrolet is poor quality, so is Ford.

Buy a Toyota Tundra, it's the only truck that'll twerk and werk for you all day long.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>twin turbo v6 half ton with toyota tax
      no thanks, and they look like dog shit too

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

all trucks look like dogshit; would you rather have a neutered truck that runs and tows or a V8 that rusts away and breaks every 13 miles

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>would you rather have a neutered truck that runs and tows
          the new tundra doesn't even have tow hooks so it can't do that fully either lmao. its a piece of shit. get a chebby. run it out a 100k miles and hand it off to the next schmuck. frick the tundra

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

chevy is for poors

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

V8 is the clear choice

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

accoriding to corky bell turbos make torque and torque makes fun

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Both use their half tons use the same shitty trannies so that's a wash. I would only touch a GM with a 6.2 and even that's iffy. Frick that new 5.3. Things aren't much better on the Ford side. The ecoboost is just a hard no and I don't trust the 5.0 car engine with a belt driven oil pump either. The 7.3 gasser F-Series is probably your best bet if it's something you plan on keeping.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Toyota

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

frick off troll

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

People who like trucks argue about ford/gm/dodge

People who actually work get a Toyota

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Lolz. Frick off, Chang

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Ole billybob can't even get his racism right either lol

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The easiest job in the world must be trailer hitch installer for Toyota. I see more Ridgelines hauling/towing than Tacos/Tundras.

All I see Toyotas haul is post-holes.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

There are zero Toyotas on my job site. Ford and GM brought the workers to build the modern USA with materials carried by trains, Mack Freightliner Peterbilt International and Kenworth. Now THOSE trucks are worth arguing over what's "better".

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So you use Honda generators then?

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

everything about the Ford* is better except the stupid engine choices. The Chevy is better in that regard as long as you do cylinder deactivation delete. Duramax is in a different galaxy than the Powerstroke. Ram is just a disaster

*Fix or Repair Daily

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

We've had our work trucks(all chevy) in and out of the shop constantly. Boss got a new HD, instantly back into the shop. They all suck.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Funny, we got a batch of new dodges because the owner was sick of the Ford's being broken. One of the trucks has already had 3 transmissions put in

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

those ten speeds are fricking glass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Different galaxy as in worse? Cause duramax is a pretty shit motor.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Current year ford looks less moronic.
    I'd probably get a f-250 with a 7.3 and 8' bed.
    But I also know myself and if I buy a 60k truck, it will be loaded up with rocks and cow poop just as much as my current $10k truck, so I'll probably buy a suburban instead. The 2018-2020 model, when they got the 10 speed on 6.2 but before they got the meg gay looks(yes I know it's been gay since gmt400)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

2018 -2020 at least doesn’t have the minivan suspension of the new ones.

But it is fricked by not allowing you to remove 3rd row

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

if heavy duty:
    chevy is easily the worst diesel
    ram is easily the worst gasser
    ford has easily the worst interior
    if light duty:
    ford has the worst engine options at the top of the line
    ram has the worst quality but is the cheapest and largest
    gm is extremely hit or miss on both quality and engines but it seems the 6.2 is stout
    toyota is in the corner eating paste
    nissan is in the corner trying to eat toyota’s leftovers

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Dodge, because I use my trucks for fricking work. I've got no time for laggy, homosexual infotainment, shitty, anaemic engines, and dogshit 4x4 capability. I also like to beat my wife, chug Coors light by the case, and tailgate people in the fast lane already doing 20 over the speed limit.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ford
    Aluminum body and frame parts make it lighter. This, lower center of gravity, superior drive dynamics, more payload capacity and more fuel efficient than the rest, including the Ridgeline.

Best transmission and engine choices. The first few 3.5 EcoBoosts were not good. The Nu 3.5 is an Eco Beast. The 2.7 is a Eco Magic. 5.0 just feels dogshit slow after driving twin turbos.

I would agree the Ram looks the best, inside and out.

Chevy got ugly inside and out, and mechanically just not what they used to be.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>modular era
    get a chebby
    >vortec with AFM era
    get a 5.0 ferd, do an AFM delete, or find a 2500 with the LY6 or L96 which doesn't have the AFM

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Growed up with chevys, first truck a chevy, drove the same chevy 2500hd for the last 20 years. Solid truck that never left us stranded over two decades in BFE and hard usage. Had 3000 lbs in it of rolled roofing or aggregate base many times, never any problems aside from chewing up U-joints on occasion, and typical IFS component replacement.
    Got sick of the regular cab and 10 mpg, started looking at half tons because they could do most of what I needed and be better at daily stuff.
    Easy choice- Furd. Toileta and Vadge weren't considered, and the F150 fills the gap between half and 3/4 tons better than anything GM makes.
    I don't trust it to be as reliable as the 2500hd was but whatever, I don't trust the nu-GMs either. The Furd is bad ass, impressive performance and super quiet.
    troony jannies hate this image.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Current generation is sick as frick

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Looking good anon.
        That longbed dually is sweet too, I need an excuse to get one of those.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>parks plate
        tailgating douche

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I just cannot get over how fricking ugly nu-Chevy is

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Idk why but the door mounted mirrors make me ill.
      And you can send those fenders back to toyota or wherever they came from.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

get a extended ford transit with the high top roof. best work vehicle ever made. fit ANYTHING in it and i mean anything, the cargo bay is 13 1/2 ft long and 7 feet high, and the 3.5 TT is a beast.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Only shitty thing about the 3.5 is the fricking water pump is inside the timing assembly. I don’t get why ford insists on doing wacky shit with the oil and water pumps their engines have improved so much otherwise

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ford. I just like their design philosophy the most of the big 3, especially inside. Silverado feels too much like it's trying to be a luxury car and has a widescreen display taking up too much of the dash, RAM is a clusterfrick with the whole center stack taken over by an iPad, Ford has a big screen too but it's integrated better and the buttons/knobs/etc. have the most logical layout, and it still feels like a truck interior. On the outside the Ford is way better than the hideous Chevy, especially on lower trims that aren't flooded with chrome bullshit, I think the Ram is the best looking half ton though.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Maybe it's just me but I feel like GMs sit low like a car, Ford and Rams have the seats higher

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>non-diesel fullsize or midsize
    Toyota only.
    >diesel fullsize
    Chevy only. Duramax is king. Reminder to Ford gays: the 8.4 liter Black personmax is coming with 1.5k foot pounds of dick ripping torque, your days are over. Cummins gays, reminder for you to get your shit recalled and detuned.

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ram or yota.
    Would never buy ford junk. Chevy is ok but i like the ram better.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *