Aight, how do you straighten this out?

Aight, how do you straighten this out?
Also according to the police, you don't have to yield at a triangle if you thought you could make it

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

vasaralla

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

*Lekalla

And put the bumper back on for next time perkele

No, lesser drivers should avoid ME, just like they do with my truck.

>Also according to the police, you don't have to yield at a triangle if you thought you could make it
      elaboreittaas vähä enemmä hei

https://i.imgur.com/QPlSWpo.jpg

>enemmä

Focus kusiki kiiti kolmion takaa eteen tuossa liikenneympyrässä, pamautin focuksen kylkeen. Poliisit tuli paikalle ja päätti että minulla olisi väistämisvelvollisuus ollut, vaikka olin liikenneympyrässä sisällä ja focus kiilasi eteen.
      >luulin että ehdin
      T. focus kuski

Samma på english
      I was in a roundabout, ford focus driver was sitting behind a yield sign, thought it could make it and jumped in front of me. I hit the side of the focus. Police decided that I was at fault because idk I should've yielded or emergency braked I guess.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Forgot pic, hood still closes, so it's not that bad, smashed the radiator in and bent it, but it held the juices inside

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Minor ding. It ads character to your car.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

It also crushes the radiator and fan against the trunk, suboptimal given these have issues with cooling as is.

Idiot paskalakki Police does not really have a say. You can say how this really happened to your insurance company. This may go to court.

Oh yea, I ain't paying jack shit for that ford, given the damages on the ford were negligible at best. The issue it, it sped up just as I was about to hit the side, so I hit the rear of it and cops decided "yeah, you should've avoided, your fault." Yeah I guess they are right, I could've slowed down and let the one behind a yield sign to pull in front of me. I figured, they'll wait. They didn't.

Ajaessani xyz kadun liikenneympyrässä ajoneuvollani SKODA 105xx ajoneuvon Ford Focus P.O.S-123 kuljettaja ajoi ajoneuvonsa kyljen eteeni n.s. kärkikolmion B5 takaa. Tieliikennelain mukaan Merkillä osoitetaan, että ajoneuvolla ja raitiovaunulla on väistettävä risteyksessä muita ajoneuvoja ja raitiovaunuja. Risteyksessä käännyttäessä on lisäksi noudatettava tieliikennelain 24 §:n 2 momentissa säädettyä väistämisvelvollisuutta. Täten kääntäessään väistämisvelvollisena ajoneuvonsa eteeni, P.O.S tieliikennevakuutuksen on korvattava tapauksesta ajoneuvolleni SKODA 105xx aiheutuneet vahingot täysimääräisenä.

Ihan OK, paitsi tuo on 120GLS, mutta näillä itsekkin ajattelin mennä, meinaan mitä vittua jos "luulin että ehdin" riittää siihen ettei kolmiota tarvitse noudattaa.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Come along, Porta power, a tree, and some hammers

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Idiot paskalakki Police does not really have a say. You can say how this really happened to your insurance company. This may go to court.

2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Nothing a Fubar bar won't sort out.
    Remember to rust proof everything when ypou're done.

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

And put the bumper back on for next time perkele

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>Also according to the police, you don't have to yield at a triangle if you thought you could make it
    elaboreittaas vähä enemmä hei

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>enemmä

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Ajaessani xyz kadun liikenneympyrässä ajoneuvollani SKODA 105xx ajoneuvon Ford Focus P.O.S-123 kuljettaja ajoi ajoneuvonsa kyljen eteeni n.s. kärkikolmion B5 takaa. Tieliikennelain mukaan Merkillä osoitetaan, että ajoneuvolla ja raitiovaunulla on väistettävä risteyksessä muita ajoneuvoja ja raitiovaunuja. Risteyksessä käännyttäessä on lisäksi noudatettava tieliikennelain 24 §:n 2 momentissa säädettyä väistämisvelvollisuutta. Täten kääntäessään väistämisvelvollisena ajoneuvonsa eteeni, P.O.S tieliikennevakuutuksen on korvattava tapauksesta ajoneuvolleni SKODA 105xx aiheutuneet vahingot täysimääräisenä.

7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Rad wasn't too badly bent, but it's going to the pile anyway

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

The worst straightened out, probably with some more hammering I could get it perfect

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Since you already disassembled it that much, take some time to sand that rust then spray paint on all bare metal, there are cheap as frick rattle cans out there meant to protect bare metal and even to do a little rust conversion
      Don't let it rot away

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Hyvähän siittä tullee

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Eipä tuo yhtään rumemmaksikaan enää voi muuttua.
        Enemmän vieläki kyrpii että poliisin mielestä minulla olisi väistämisvelvollisuus kun ford kuski tuli komion takaa eteen.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

asia riippuu siitä mitä vakuutustarkastaja sanoo (siis vastapuolen). Paska säkä että poliisi on vastapuolen tuttu ja tommoista valhetta ilmoittaa. Saattaa vähentää vakuutustarkastajan mielenkiintoa korvata mitään. Oikeuteen ei välttis kannata viedä sen jälkeen ollenkaan.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Juu no näillä mennään. Ens kerralla jos näkyy kyseinen fordi parkissa, saatta kolarista aiheutuneen värähtelyn ansiosta pari ikkunaa hajota, näitä sattuu.

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

vittu

10. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm always surprised about how many Finns are lurking on this site for some reason.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

The Finnish alternatives for automotive image board are rather weak, especially since the main image board has lately been ruined to oblivion

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

bro i used to use ylilauta to find good metal music and now its busted trash and no one posts there anymore, why did you let this happen

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Insane amount of empty toll free roads, Insane amount of cheap shitboxes to buy.
      DIY car culture for shitbox and classic cars.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Cars are a big part of culture here, especially outside of the big cities. Back when I was young and lived at my parents, the local grocery store parking lot in the sticks turned into a massive car meet every weekend night.
      There was hooning your dads 1987 Ford Sierra, shitty loud music blasted from the cheapest 12" subs you could nigrig into your moms 240 volvo, trying to hit on girls of questionable age and so forth, it was great.

Since you already disassembled it that much, take some time to sand that rust then spray paint on all bare metal, there are cheap as frick rattle cans out there meant to protect bare metal and even to do a little rust conversion
      Don't let it rot away

Oh yeah man, I am most definitely doing that, don't worry. The drivers side headlight mount also snapped from the welds during them impact. The frame where it was welded in to also is slightly bent inwards and that one might be a bit tougher to straighten out, simply beating it with a mallet won't do it. Worst case scenario I'll have to cut it off and weld a new square tube in place.

Insane amount of empty toll free roads, Insane amount of cheap shitboxes to buy.
      DIY car culture for shitbox and classic cars.

Also despite having yearly inspections, they're quite lax in the end as long as you pass emissions and aren't driving a rotted to shit carcass with no brakes.
      You can also do pretty much whatever the hell you want with your car as long a the inspectors deem it safe for road use. LS swaps aren't completely unheard of in here, although the LS itself is kinda hard to come by.
      A dude from my hometown also had a Skoda 120 and swapped in a twin turbocharged Cadillac 500cid V8 in it, still street legal because the car was so old that they only measured emissions at idle, which are piss easy to pass

11. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Should've bought Volvo

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Okay now what?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Youre lacking an GM/opel.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>Missed out on a 1969 Opel Commodore GSE Coupe and a 1977 Rekord barn find that neighbour sold for scrap
          I could have saved them. The Commodore even fired up and moved by it's own power, wasn't rusty either

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

you really should regret it
            personally got a forever project '74 senator i should fix up with my dad

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I do, I luv me some 60s and 70s yurogm.
            I'm still looking out for a Commodore coupe

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

sex time

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Peisetti

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

god Im jealous

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Should've been driving the Volvo

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Nice
        Use Volvo as daily car

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

I'm using my truck as my daily again now, always gets right of way and people give it a wide berth, can swerve on the road as much as I want.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

this is exactly how I envision every suomi DAner lives

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Nice truck bud

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

o shit stumbled upon your patrol on nettiauto a couple of days ago

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't buy it, I bought it for 600 bucks a couple of years ago and am selling it only because their prices are ridiculous right now.
            It's still the cheapest roadworthy Patrol around as they're asking the same price for rusted to shit non roadworthy ones.

12. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Perkele

13. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

That fricking sucks ass. Hopefully you can get it fixed. You have one of the coolest cars on DA

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Thanks for sympathy, bribed my old man to come over with imported rum, he's a metal worker and much more skilled than I am at straightening bent metal out.
      Also taught me a good lesson to never trust anyone on the street, nor the cops either.

14. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Joo perus, mikä se oli aikanaan että sen yhen yh mamman asunto paloi ja vakuutus tuumasi "pystyyhän tuossa vielä asumaan ":D""

15. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Somewhat straightened out the chrome grill trim.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Finn owning a Czech car and while fixing it drinking Czech alcohol what a way to do it

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Need to be in the right mindset for these things, plus it's really good rum, I like it a lot.

16. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

good luck straightening it out op, I would hate for that orange gremlin to dissapear on us

17. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

you cannot convince me that finnish is a real language

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Finland doesn't exist

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *