>Alfa Romeo Milano Renamed Junior After Dispute With Italian Gov

>Alfa Romeo Milano Renamed Junior After Dispute With Italian Gov

i swear italians straddle the line between based and moronic like few on this planet

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

never had the makings of a varsity car manufacturer

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

HOY
    JUEGO
    JUNIIIIOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

no one will buy this junk. Is crossover crap i probably last alfa ever. Stellantis is death comapny made to kill all small eu car brands before chinese invasion

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Italians historically have been a civilization of based morons, you can see it in their cars, God bless them and I hope their brands return to italian ownership soon, they don't deserve to be bossed around by a conglomerate of americans and frenchmen

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>italian ownership
      the agnelli family annihilated not one, but two good brands
      ferrari got spared because the son of the founder kept most of his stock and was not moronic

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

> Stellantis naming it Junior/Milano instead of the timeless classic Alfa Romeo Pezzodimierda

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No wonder, it's far too ugly to be named something like "milano". Junior is a much more fitting name for this soulless cuckover.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

sounds like you have never been to Milano, it fits the car.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Can confirm, I got family in Sesto San Giovanni and it's been awful these last couple of years. Shit's sad.

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>the 75 is so powerful it single handedly destroyed the new Stellantis piece of shit rebadged Peugeot

I say based.

There's only one Milano:

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

That's what I call a Rituale di Umiliazione.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why does every fricking car need to be a fricking hideous crossover now? Do people actually desire these things? I've driven a number of crossovers and they're plain worse than any normal sort of car because of their stupid shape. The equivalent hatch, sedan or estate on the same platform will always be better, It's clearly not about practicality.
    Also what the frick is wrong with car design? What the hell is this hideous, disjointed front-end? I'm starting to think we need to start a campaign where people just find and slap those responsible for the uglification of our roads.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Do people actually desire these things?
      well yes
      not me mind you

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because they are getting older, and old people find it very difficult to seat down on a regular sedan instead of sliding in a crossover seat. I know this from first hand experience with my dad.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

It’s women.

They’re the key audience for these shits and since women are weak and need to destroy the patriarchy they need to buy big angry cars to which they will drive aggressively to exert dominance and to frick with other men in “lesser” cars (aka not as big as theirs) because they decide who passes and who don’t, they cut you off on the road and doesn’t allow you to cross the road as a pedestrian.

The solution is beating all women into total submission, followed by a total purging of leftists and a holocaust. That should fix things.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

you guys always shit your pants about stellantis but all of a sudden you want them to get their way?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

no, I hate the french

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Peugeot platform, Peugeot drivetrain and built in Poland. Makes sense it has nothing to do with Milano or Italy.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Imagine being the sort of person who goes to a dealership, sees a bunch of sports cars, and tells the salesman, "No, I want the fat, ugly one to take the kids to soccer practice in." Aston, Lamborghini and Porsche did this shit too.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Saw it in Milano.

Well…I like it.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

homie you're like 67 years old

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I’m 55

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

avg italian poster on DA

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I’m 55

lol
        this is proof that an aging population is the first cause of automobile enshittification
        alfa couldn't make a coupe today, people can't bend their knees anymore lmao

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ma cosa cazzo ci fai ancora su DA?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

hai più di 53 anni

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

yes, 55

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Italians are the embodiment of "based moron"