>all Korean cars are junk. >Teslas are junk with poor build quality

>all Korean cars are junk
>Teslas are junk with poor build quality
>Nissans are junk with terrible transmissions
>German cars are overrated money pits
>just buy a Honda, Toyota, Acura, or Lexus and ride it til the wheels fall off

Is this the only pragmatic approach to cars?
>

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

He's more nuanced than that. But anyone who's mad at his opinions is just seething

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The guy is an idiot and what he yells out in his shrill tone is basically "fudd lore" for cars. Yes, he does say some things that are true, but that only makes it worse. My boomer dad listens to him and thinks he's some car expert.

https://i.imgur.com/VYfOFNE.png

I drive NA 4banger toyota/mazda/honda all my life

Never had any problems ever

I have driven chevy, Toyota, Ford, Oldsmobile and have had no problems....these vague statements are useless. Anyone who speaks generally about an entire brand is moronic. Yes, some are better than others but what matters is the actual vehicle you buy.

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

This is an auto enthusiast board. If you have a pragmatic approach to cars, you don't belong here.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

absolute euro cope please buy a real car next time.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Happy ramadan habbi

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Cars are both a luxury and utility for most people
      Also post vehicle registration and timestamp larping homosexual

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Indeed. The E60 530d is a real enthusiast vehicle!

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>E60 530d is a real enthusiast vehicle!
        I think you mean any E39/E46 with the M52 motor

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>he doesn't know about the M57 with a few simple mods

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Its true
    I would add in old Ford Rangers and the random Mazda protegès that mysteriously won the reliability lottery. I think I heard Scotty say Honda is going downhill while Mazda is improving.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Scotty is right, but he has also implied American body-on-frames are also decent. I remember when he was talking about the Crown Victoria when he said it was alright for a Ford, but he has also said to generally avoid modern Fords (crossovers and compacts, specifically). Another make he praised was Volvo, but again, has gone downhill, thanks, in part, to China.

He said Honda is going downhill, Mazda and Subaru are improving and Mitsubishi will leave the country.

His truck rankings were different, Ford (F-150) was at the top, followed by Chevy/GMC (Silverado), then Toyota, Nissan and Ram. Ram was the only one he criticized, but he has also said that Ram is better than Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep (as well as any of the Italian Stellantis makes. I do not think he ranked Jeep, Honda and Hyundai. I am pretty sure the Ranger was brand new and the Mexitruck (Maverick) was not out at the time, so trucks were based solely on the F-150.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>he has also said that Ram is better than Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep (as well as any of the Italian Stellantis

Wait until you realize who owns every single company you (he) just named

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Yes but it's still right though.
          Ram is the only brand stellantis has that makes half decent shit these days, not anything great but compared to the competition they're about on par with ford and chev in terms of build quality.
          Jeeps are a scam (especially nowadays where they're pricing them like they're fricking lambos).
          Chrysler is and has always been a trash heap compared to other luxury brands out there and dodge is only making Durangos now so they might as well not even be considered a car company anymore.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Nissans are junk with terrible CVT transmissions
    ftfy
    nissans with manuals or amt/dcts are quite reliable

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nissans with regular automatics are fine which is why those 15-20 year old Altimas G35s and Frontiers still keep ticking

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>all Korean cars are junk
    Yes
    are junk with poor build quality
    Yes
    are junk with terrible transmissions
    Yes
    cars are overrated money pits
    duh
    >>just buy a Honda, Toyota, Acura, or Lexus and ride it til the wheels fall off
    Maybe a Ford or Chevy but generally yes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Ford is junk. Source: I own a 5.4 3V modular.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Works on my machine

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Fords with the Mazda designed duratec engines are real workhorses. There's a reason even in the rust belt those mk1 and mk2 foci are still puttering around no issue with 250k+ miles. If you can get one of the last fusions (2019) with the non-turbo 2.5l ones, they'll last you a while.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>just buy a Honda, Toyota, Acura, or Lexus, Mazda(Skyactiv) and drive it til the wheels fall off.
      Fixed.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not it's not, Japanese cars rust badly. Audi 80 on the other hand is eternal

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

You need a Ferd if you wanna get some pus.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

You know what ford stands for right? It stands for fix it again Tony

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I drive an acura mdx and that seems to be the case. It's just a good, solid, car.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Whatever DON Kilmer says is always turbobased.
    >fricking based
    Only homosexuals hate good ol' Scotty, rest of us high T tradmales listen to him carefully.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Honda going downhill
    yep. they sold out.
    >Korea is junk
    Sure, just dont get a 2.4. the Genesis line still has 6 and even 8 cylinders unironically available and those are pretty based actually.
    >Tesla's are junk with poor build quality
    Correct, in the sense early 70s muscle cars were technically CRAP automobiles. Expect that to improve as various manufacturers up the ev game. Toyota is seething because the industry is moving to it and they don't know how to compete.

Correct but sans honda brand. Also I wonder if Toyota is in the midst of a turn, but the stuff they changed with is too new to know its junk yet. Corollas use a CVT now, and a turbocharged highlander? lol k.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Aisin-Toyota CVTs have been in Toyotas for over a decade now. They are solid. The latest iteration, with a physical first gear, seems to be peak troony technology.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>Corollas use a CVT now, and a turbocharged highlander? lol k.

Toyota CVTs seem to either be solid or complete dogshit depending on what factory built them. Apparently the infamous first-gen C-HR transmission failures in the North American market stemmed from the Turkish factory that built them fricking them up.

Though there's zero reason to bother with a normal CVT in a Toyota when their eCVT is known to be bulletproof and hybrid trims are usually only a couple grand more expensive.

Can't say anything about their turbos. I haven't heard of any of their mid-10s products blowing turbos, but then came the Tundra refresh with blown turbos left and right, so who knows on that front?

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

fine but Lexus is so fricking boring

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

most cars look like shit now but Lexus is at least quality. tell me, what isn't "boring"
      >inb4 some germanshit

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I drive NA 4banger toyota/mazda/honda all my life

Never had any problems ever

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Good man.
      People that don't like Scotty are brown and or Euro, always always. Even hispanics love Scotty at this point. He has a Hispanic family.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>all Korean cars are junk
    why

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Poor build quality and transmissions that will grenade

Only good thing is the warranty and you will be using it a lot and not getting loaners because everyone else who bought cheap asiaticshit is also using their warranty and flooding the service department.

Genesis are a meme brand

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

but his dream car is an Alfa GTV

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Teslas are the best cars on the road, so if you want to base your assumption on lies then go ahead.

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Fords are absolute dogshit

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>t. Black personmutt

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

They leak.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why did he say Honda and Toyota twice?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Some don't know.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

With some exceptions. The ford fiesta st

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>just buy a Honda, Toyota, Acura, or Lexus and ride it til the wheels fall off
    This is true for absolutely everyone on planet Earth who just sees cars as a way of getting from point A to point B

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

he liked the titan with a cummins.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Yeah he seems to always have exceptions with newer cars since they're so global
      Except Hyundai/Kia, I don't think he's ever said they're a good deal unless maybe you get one for free

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not clicking on any of his vids. You watch one and your ENTIRE youtube page is him and that fricking thumbnail.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *