All of the weeb cars (brz, mx5 miata, wrx, mr2 etc) are way overpriced for what they are.

All of the weeb cars (brz, mx5 miata, wrx, mr2 etc) are way overpriced for what they are. It's time for you to buy a Challenger. You can get a decent one for 10k.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chilly Willy is no replacement for an MR2. You should have said Fiero with a bodykit and left it at that.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*blocks you're path*
    wat nou?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dual wish bones in front, multilink rear, LSD, RWD, and tbh biggest impact in handling is tires, so some sticky summer tires

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>what is weight
        >what is inertia
        you'd need a widebody kit with the fattest tires possible to have a chance on a lot of roads, not to mention the brake upgrades

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, the Z is perfect for those roads.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fun zone

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>the greatest thing about my car is the price
    true hood mentality, no surprise no one wants to be associated with the brand

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>implying any of those other cars are worth it at that price (even if they’re in tip top shape)
      >bu-bu-but i was talking about new cars fresh off the lot!
      lol. alright, wrenchlet.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I counted all least 5 challengers in the last post car thread, it's the official car of DA now, it's where cheap performance is

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At least half were the gay ass slow V6, those don't even count.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what performance? lol

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Still less than a veyron, morons who only minmax for weight aren't real enthusiasts

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Zoomers on DA are bench racing poorgays. Even the most homosexual of the euro poors proved that the chally walley can handle very easily.

?si=gmD_8VvPrEhETwS7

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But what if I’m not a product of multiple generations of sibling incest?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It all depends on how long your moms camery last until you have to start riding the bus again anon. Oh I'm wrong? I'll accept that, just post ur car with time stamp.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I’ll post it as soon as you post a receipt for your truck showing it was a cash purchase.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Sure, best truck I have owned in years. Sold my 16 duramax about a week before grabbing this.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That’s a 13 year old vehicle.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes, it takes no DEF and EGR delete is a $15 plate. I tow around 15k with zero issue. Why would I keep a newer truck that DOT can auto track miles and will shut off if EGR is not in "recommend state", or report if I have a tune? Your 100% a cuck. Now post your car with time stamp.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/EID5jHD.jpeg

Sure, best truck I have owned in years. Sold my 16 duramax about a week before grabbing this.

got em

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/EID5jHD.jpeg

absolutely btfo

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>4000 lbs

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>challenger
    >you can get a decent one

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black folk

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy a Challenger
    Doesn't fit on the road.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

"BLIND CHILD IN AREA" sign

KEKKENSTEIN wat. ware da fuk is dis b

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy a Challenger
    And do what, drive 15MPH so anybody coming the other way has plenty of time to move over?
    You can't hoon in a fat car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

skill issue

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Black person tier video
        >not even turning

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy a Challenger

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this reminded me to take that stupid sticker off the windshield.

>only use BMW approved accessories
      >don't lock people in the car
      Seriously. WTF.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Those 'weeb' cars all look cool while the Challenger looks low IQ. Why buy an enthusiast car if it looks derpy? Miata has a degree and a good job, Challenger dropped out of high school and makes minimum wage.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only people I know with a miata are troonys that work at some big box store or other dudes at bug box stores that want to frick troonys. Everyone I know with a challanger is a Black person or a Black person hater, both make a lot of horse power tho compared to a miata.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol. lmao. greedy boomers would like to have a word with you. try not living in a shitty btw.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Miata has a degree and a good job, Challenger dropped out of high school and makes minimum wage.
      The kind of person who would drive a Challenger probably thinks of that as a compliment, anon.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Miata has a degree and a good job

Are miatagays this delusional? You look like a goober with your anime sticker weebmobile not like a productive member of society

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not just miata owners, weeblets are just incredibly delusional. It's quite astounding

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the Challenger looks low IQ
      >compared to the derpy grinning fricking bug eyed pug that is NA Miat
      yeah nah

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

> smallest jiggas in existence driving the biggest road boats
        > somehow this is supposed to be an argument

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>>nooo I can't drive the car it is too big!!!!!!1

skill issue

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Honestly this. Everyone that hates the challanger is a cuck at this point. The only way not to want one is because your a homosexual or a troony.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Or people that actually like to drive on roads that have turns.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hi, happy memorial day! Amazing response, would you please post yourself in your car with a time stamp?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Would never sully my beautiful Volkswagen with the seething of morbidly obese road boaters that are still pissy over getting themselves kicked out of Cars and Coffee.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Haha you drive you mom's jetta.
            >anon why do you have my keys
            >I left something in the car mom
            >goes out to car
            >takes Pic
            >anon what were you doing in the car?
            >nothing mom
            >what were you taking Pic of?
            >can't explain to ur mom why her jetta is a better drivers car than someone random on the internet with a muscel car
            >mom thinks your going to shoot up ur school
            Kek you have to go back to plebbit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's a cute creative writing exercise, anon. Did it make your ego feel a little bit better?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You know how you could BTFO of everyone in this thread? By proving your not a lying homosexual and posting yourself with your car with timestamp. Oh you can't? IS it because your everything that everyone dabs on and you are going to post yourself with your mom's 2016 base jetta?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I post my car in other threads and don't really feel like getting hounded by a mentally stunted dodge driver who probably doesn't own a car to begin with.

But since you keep begging, here's a sneak peek.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Prime cuck car hahaha homie is sponsored by r/atheist and r/niceguys

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

chally absolutely eats mountain roads and it loves to drift
            Miatacucks have to go fast enough to see god before the tires break traction.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You know that losing grip on the driven wheels is a bad thing right? Unless I guess you specifically want a drift car. But I'd never want to daily a drift car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You realize you're arguing with an autist who constantly copes about his slow ass V6 Challenger, right? It's not like the V6 has enough torque to swing the back around at speed anyway, and they're auto only so he can't clutch kick it either. Hence why the only thing he's posted is a stationary burnout.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the V6 does in fact make way more than enough torque to swing the car around, plus I have an LSD.
            clutch kicks are somewhat unnecessary with an auto because the initial power-on torque is multiplied by the TC before lockup so you get more wheel power than the engine is actually producing on initial acceleration. All you have to do is flick it and boot the throttle and the back steps out.
            it is however missing a handbrake which is occasionally frustrating and it's parking brake is an in-hat drum which is weak rolling forwards and won't lock the rears like a hydro would so entrys are tricky.
            Also there are aftermarket TCMs for the ZF8 that can enable the clutch drop functionality. Bit pricy though.

You know that losing grip on the driven wheels is a bad thing right? Unless I guess you specifically want a drift car. But I'd never want to daily a drift car.

I don't care, I had a Miata and I got bored with grip. I'm not seriously time trialing on the way to work but I like oversteer. The Challenger, specifically the V6, is 10x more fun simply because of higher inertia. its bigger and more powerful, and is also a more practical car in general. It gets better gas mileage. It has more seats, the cupholders are actually round, etc.

The Pentastar V6 was a frick you to Cerberus who wanted to can it and rebadge VQs instead. it's an incredibly based engine that slaps japs, germs, asiatics and frenchies all goddamn day without breaking a sweat.
            >but minivan engine
            and the minivan is faster than you too lmaoo

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>challanger
            The car is made for and by basketball hip hop rappers. Why would any self respecting non basketball hip hop rapper want to have anything to do with it unless they worship said hip hop rappers? It's also ugly slow and gay. Kek

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Black folk don't own anything past an v6 past the first payment. I have never met a hellcat owner that was not a wrll off boomer. This is the biggest cope.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You probably live in flyover country in the northern half of the US. Hellcat owners around me are mostly white trash late 20 somethings and the slow chargers and challengers are strictly driven by melanin enriched monorities. Mostly.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live outside Nashville and retired 2 years ago during covid. I do hot shot driving on the side and travle for fun. Mostly grabbing cool cars for people to restore. Now that your even bigger cope is out of the way, why can't you post a single thing anon?
            >Pic rel
            Us this weekend in the 79 gt headed to the lake.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek this is such a basketball car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Can you post a single Pic of any Black person with a 79 GT?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nevermind it's very mexican. I don't really care about ugly slow gay cars like that so am not familiar with the demographics of said uglt slow gay car. Very chingon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The high school dodge fanboy just got his feathers a lil ruffled, pay him no mind.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have never owned a dodge and most likely never will. It's just moronic for beanch racing bus riders on DA to even have an opinion.

Nevermind it's very mexican. I don't really care about ugly slow gay cars like that so am not familiar with the demographics of said uglt slow gay car. Very chingon

What massive cope coming from someone with no car. I also have an alpha, an rover evoque, and a f250. What ate you going to say now?
            >t...thoes cars suck!!!
            Kek poor gays and wrenchlets always cope.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> he doesn't own a car
            > his sole purpose in life is getting pissed about the driving dynamics of a car he will never own

Shit, that's sad.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have 4 BMWs. And yes, your cars suck. An "alpha" eh? And an rover?! Your cara suck.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I have posted like 4 pics, and you haven't posted one. Your whole life is a larp.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Us this weekend
            >Screenshot_20240525_19123_Facebook.jpg

Can you post a single Pic of any Black person with a 79 GT?

Can you post bread on your Granada real quick? I find it very larpy that you live in Tennessee but posted a car sitting at Krogers in Michigan.
            https://www.mapquest.com/us/michigan/kroger-273879080

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What more do you want from me anon, are cars now allowed to move? Am I not allowed to take pics from my Facebook? What kinda cope is this?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also I'm pretty happy I'm not posting raw pics considering you seems pretty quick on checking geo tags.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/2AlODWb.jpeg

Also I'm pretty happy I'm not posting raw pics considering you seems pretty quick on checking geo tags.

>asks someone else to timestamp their car
            >only posts stolen fb ss's
            What a weird, sad little larper. There wasn't even a GT trim for the Granada.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek cope

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>me pretending I own a trim that doesn't even exist means you're coping
            Again, weird.

Kek, "based," to use the parlance of our times. Larpers are so hilarious

I'm not even the VW guy, just thought it was funny he's posting stolen SS's and too lazy to at least change the filename. Probably a phoneposter.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He already said he was phoneposting. The larp is just too hilarious. The combination of cars he says he has is also nonsensical lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek, "based," to use the parlance of our times. Larpers are so hilarious

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Black person i own both an lx platform car and a miata. they’re both great and fun in their own ways but to argue that a fricking MIATA (any generation) IS *****WORTH***** $10k IS LUDICROUS. it’s barely a “car”. BARELY.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

> I own two Stellantis cars
            gee no wonder you're so mad all the time.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A 6 speed chalanger r/t is is less than a 1st gen coyote mustang, and handles better than both a comero and mustang. While making more power. Yes it is heavier but it's platform is already set up for higher power. If you don't think that's true then why did challangers outsell mustangs and comeros 4 to 1. You can get a scat pack for the same price as a mustang gt.
    >inb4 SS homies post some specs how it's the best handling car ever whilst also getting all real world experience from forza.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>handles better
      >is faster
      >(the dodge weighs nearly 600lbs more)
      >SRT8 Challenger vs 5.0 S197
      >13.3 vs 12.7 1/4 mile
      >25.7 vs 24.7 Figure 8
      >114ft vs 104ft 60-0

The only car remotely comparable to the 5.0 is the 5th Gen SS 1LE which is impossible to find used.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As a s197 owner, your full of shit. The better comparison would be a scat vs 5.0 because of the cost. And in that comparison they would be about the same cost. How about you post your car with time stamp?

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>decent one
    more like V6 one

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pigfat daimlerchryslerFCAstellantis triple whammy abomination
    lol

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

RWD cars are overrated in general. You got Renault Meganes and Civics whooping the asses off BMWs and Challengers.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lol weeblet francolets are so fricking delusional

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you think so.

https://www.carscoops.com/2020/04/watch-the-renault-megane-rs-trophy-r-attack-the-sachsenring-posting-an-impressive-lap-time/

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>with a manual
          dayyyyym

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Wow it beat a heavy, mexican made BMW!
          That thing is ugly, slow, and gay. hatchbacks are GAY as FRICK

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It beat a lot of cars.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Every single European car is a cope. Only burgers and nips make good cars, the last of the good euro cars ended in the 80s. All euro cars are made for poor people and the only good stuff they make is for the top 5% of Europeans or middle class Americans.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>All euro cars are made for poor people and the only good stuff they make is for the top 5% of Europeans or middle class Americans
            This is also true of weeblet cars except that they suck all the way up. The japs haven't made a car worth owning in how long? Have they even made a collectible car that is desirable to non weeblets?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah it beat a bunch of slow cars from a generation prior that mostly weren't even track prepped. Mostly. hatchbacks are GAY as FRICK

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do you get to look at cars a lot when you ride the bus?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Low T post, France is muzzy now

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

explain to me what bearing this has on discussion regarding the the advancements in FWD drivetrain technology.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He's just a crossboarding tourist who goes around looking for ways to make the discussion about immigration. Don't let him bother you.

the V6 does in fact make way more than enough torque to swing the car around, plus I have an LSD.
          clutch kicks are somewhat unnecessary with an auto because the initial power-on torque is multiplied by the TC before lockup so you get more wheel power than the engine is actually producing on initial acceleration. All you have to do is flick it and boot the throttle and the back steps out.
          it is however missing a handbrake which is occasionally frustrating and it's parking brake is an in-hat drum which is weak rolling forwards and won't lock the rears like a hydro would so entrys are tricky.
          Also there are aftermarket TCMs for the ZF8 that can enable the clutch drop functionality. Bit pricy though.

[...]
          I don't care, I had a Miata and I got bored with grip. I'm not seriously time trialing on the way to work but I like oversteer. The Challenger, specifically the V6, is 10x more fun simply because of higher inertia. its bigger and more powerful, and is also a more practical car in general. It gets better gas mileage. It has more seats, the cupholders are actually round, etc.

The Pentastar V6 was a frick you to Cerberus who wanted to can it and rebadge VQs instead. it's an incredibly based engine that slaps japs, germs, asiatics and frenchies all goddamn day without breaking a sweat.
          >but minivan engine
          and the minivan is faster than you too lmaoo

>It gets better gas mileage.
          How is this possible? How can a bigger engine get better mileage while making more power?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't know ask Mazda, it's probably because the B-series is a 1980s engine that is only as powerful as it is because it's maxed out for power and the Miata has no overdrive. I had a 99 NB with the non-vvt BP4W and it would get maybe, if I was lucky, 25 mpg hwy with a tailwind, consuming oil AND fuel quite rapidly as the rpms increased. Because the Miata lacks overdrive you have to constantly accelerate to maintain highway speed. And you'll be seeing constant rpms in excess of 3500 at even the most pedestrian speeds. It's a reliable engine that will happily rip 4000+ for hours on end but efficient it isn't.
            the Pentastar/ZF8 on the other hand can practically idle at 75 mph. 7th and 8th are both overdrive and it can get into 8th right at 55. The Challengers higher mass also helps maintain momentum even if it takes a bit more gas to get there. It can also carry an additional 8 gallons of fuel.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

4th is 1:1 and 5th is overdrive in an NB1. The final drive is so short (4.3:1) that it still revs high on the highway. If someone regeared the NB 6 speed to have the same ratios for 1-5 and made 6th even deeper of an overdrive ratio that would help a LOT on the highway.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just gonna leave this right here

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Only the V8 uses the actual ZF8 HP70. The V6 uses a ZF designed but made by Chrysler TF845RE that can only hold 330lb-ft of torque. They're not the same. Also the 845 has a known issue with delayed 1-2 shifts while cold and rough shifting, you can find this on Ram, Jeep and Charger forums.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's the opposite actually, the rfe845 is made by zf in germany and the other units are constructed by chrysler in the usa including the gen2 model, 8hp50 which is in the durango and cop v6 charger.

the model number denotes what zf says maximum torque capacity should be but they can actually hold a good bit more. also all the 8HPs are the literal same transmission with mostly the same gear ratios. the only difference is the bellhousing.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it's the opposite actually, the rfe845 is made by zf in germany
          No moron.
          https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=16833&mid=

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And the 8HP70 and up are made in South Carolina. What's your point?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

ZF supplies the 8HP90 for the hellcat only and it is made in their SC plant.
        The RE845, RE850, and 8HP70 are made in the US assembled by Chrysler from ZF supplied parts. The RE845 is related to but not internally the same as the 8hp45 most notably it has extra clutches that increase it's torque capacity and add fluid capacity despite still being officially rated for 450 n/m as in the BMW applications. The 850RE used in the 17+ Durango is the 2nd generation of this gearbox and has a 500 n/m rating because of a wider gear spread.

it should also be noted the ZF8HP45/RE845 officially has a 500n/m rating specifically when paired to a diesel engine. Based on this it can be assumed the torque capacity of these transmissions is much higher than it was officially rated for.

>cold start problems, especially with high mileage
        like every transmission ever made? pan and filter job is like $200. Get good

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

30k is overpriced?
    Also I would not buy a used challenger, especially not for 10k. You just know some 16/17 year old kid has ran that thing into the ground.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes 30k is overpriced even with inflation

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

a brz with 100k+ miles is like ~20k nowadays, which is not worth it imo

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>absurd amounts of N/A horsepower in a comfortable/practical/not gay vehicle.
      😐
      >$10k for an ancient, rusted out, slow, gay 4banger from an anime?!?!
      >:O

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

amounts of N/A horsepower in a comfortable/practical/not gay vehicle.
        Name 3

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Dodge Challenger
          >Dodge Charger
          >Chrysler 300

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>any of those
            >”absurd” amount of power in the NA models
            Pick one. Dodge overrates power output plus those things are heavy boats so good luck making them move.
            The power figure even in the supercharged models is overrated. The “700 hp” Hellkitty gets smoked by a 480 hp M5.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dodge actually underrates power output and have a few EPA compliance tricks like the 100° IAT timing pull that reduce power intentionally so that the car will pass emissions testing. don't forget these cars use absolute pressure and intake air temp not a MAF, so they are extremely sensitive to the environment you're driving in.
            otherwise you're confusing wheel and crank HP (dodge always claims the latter).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That’s a helluva lot of words just to say that Dodge “muscle” cars don’t perform as well as their numbers suggest.
            Even the 5.7 and 6.4 Challengers get smoked by Germans with half of the displacement and just little over half the advertised hp.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's not what was said at all
            >BMW blatantly lies to make their cars appear to be more efficient than they really are with an impossibly low HP rating and nonsensical performance figures derived from fake numbers

>Dodge says exactly what you are getting and only lies to the gov't about it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>le eurogay sucks turkish wiener
            huh. imagine my shock.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Dodge claims crank HP and rates optimistically
            BMW claims brake HP and rates very conservatively, sometimes over 100 HP below the actual output.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Too big. I'm not fat.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All of those cars are GAY as FRICK

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

v6 Challys will be the cheap abuse RWD cars for future generations.

Like 240SXs, Foxbody/SN95s, or E-whatever BMWs

RWD
    Add an LSD
    ???
    Dorifto, donuts, burnouts, etc.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

all you gotta do once the diff is installed is tweak the toe out a bit and it gets super loose and fun. add heavier arbs and a lowering kit and you're just ripping fat slow skids everywhere.
      imo the toed in, tight stock alignment + nonadjustable camber is why everyone thinks these are pig boats, has nothing to do with their weight. open the toe up a bit all around and it's like a completely different car. also reduces tire wear significantly if you do this.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>add cold air intake to dodge car
    >makes more power

>add cold air intake to BMW
    >ZE MOTOKONTROLLENLEUCHTE VILL LICHT FOR 1000 YEARS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *