Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Punk is such a gay

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so jack perry just wanted to smash a window with a pipe and punk leaked it to the dirt sheets as "jack wanted to be SLAMMED THROUGH A CAR WINDSHIELD and had to be STOPPED from KILLING HIMSELF"?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

don't forget "Jack WANTED to KILL HIMSELF so he didn't have to work Saturdays"

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>says that jack did this because he wanted to be written out and go on a vacation
        >says on the podcast that he didn't knew anything about jack wanting to go on vacation
        what the frick even is this story?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>and punk leaked it to the dirt sheets as
      why does punk have to be the one who leaked it?
      >"jack wanted to be SLAMMED THROUGH A CAR WINDSHIELD and had to be STOPPED from KILLING HIMSELF"?
      this sounds exactly like something jack would leak about himself

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It’s a rental like Jungle igger is so moronic he thinks the bit from Jackass where future hall of famer John E Knoxville totals the car and returns it is a normal thing like holy fricking shit. He grew up in a Hollywood bubble what a nut . Yeah if you return a car you deliberately bash in you can get the entire gayew “company” blacklisted

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

He wasn't going to return the car as is. Tony would have obviously had it repaired or he would have gotten sued out the ass

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Tony would have obviously had it repaired
          >tony in charge of doing anything but having wrestlers sign contracts and NDA's

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>where future hall of famer John E Knoxville
        KEK what a hall of famer

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You don't rent cars for TV from regular ass dealerships, there are places specifically for renting cars for movies and TV.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Or the dipshit nepo baby said to the other dipshit nepo baby "frick it we've got a shit ton of rental car since this is a traveling carny fed, let's just break one of these windows, the evps say the cars are insured" since neither tony or jack perry are any more down to earth than a moon of Saturn

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Smashing a real car window with a pipe is an excellent way to give yourself a very serious injury. One that for a wrestler could stall their career for months recovering from surgery, or even permanently result in loss of function in an arm that's been deeply sliced into. Most car windows these days are designed shatter into small chunks instead of big sharp wedges but it's still not something you want to frick with.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah the dipshit wanted to break the window of a rental car

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Oh no! That would have really broke Khan's budget
      >The long answer is that new windshields can vary anywhere from under $200 all the way up to more than $1,500, and depends on your specific vehicle. Some buses, RVs, or other specialty vehicles can even cost more than $2,000. Windshield replacement costs typically include glass, installation, adhesive and other parts, and cleaning.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I don't care about the khan budget, but you break a rental car window you're just making more work for like 5 people for no reason, I guess if you had a job you'd understand

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You're a moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're just gash mad and coping. If you're a real production and you want to break some glass you buy you're own beater and have your stage hands replace the window or whatever. Some tech at hertz making 15$ an hour is going to have to deal with the glass and the replacement, some receptionist making less money is going to have to do the extra paperwork. Car rental places are renting you cars with the expectation that you can frick them up.
            >but I wouldn't expect NEET leaches to get his point, ask your dad when he gets home from work

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Again, you're a moron

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Again you're a jobless neet homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Back to stocking shelves paco

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

when it comes to being part of a wrestling show breaking a car window doesn't seem like a big deal at all expense wise. How much time it would take whoever to fix it is irrelevant they aren't AEW employees and it's their job to fix shit. I don't think that part of it is anyone's issue or consideration.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Who gives a frick about who has to fix a window. What the frick are you talking about.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Fine, jungle boy does it himself then who cares. Don’t make other people fix your moronic bullshit in a company that is already fundamentally unprofitable

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

There are literally businesses that are based around doing this you fricking moron.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Punk stated it was a rental car, not a production car. Try a new cope homosexual lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the frick are you talking about. It doesn't matter who the fricking care belongs to, you take it in to a shop/service that does glass repairs.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>The care
            Imagine being so sheltered to think that ownership over the thing you want to damage doesn't matter

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Who takes it there, are you paying a new grip to wait a day behind to fix a rental car?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah just tell some production lackey to do it who cares they only work twice a week anyway

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I truly do not understand why people give any fricks about who has to drive a car to a repair shop. This is insane.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Cry me a river you homosexual NEET

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Suck my dick you fricking homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Suck my dick you fricking homosexual
            Kiddo if you're mom sees you talking like that you're gonna get grounded

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yep.
          You wanna frick up a rental car, you clear that with the rental company beforehand. Basic fricking courtesy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What makes you think it wasn't cleared beforehand?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Literally everything about what transpired.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

christ you people are fricking stupid anymore

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're making shit up, moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You're a moron

Again, you're a moron

Nig-tier IQ and lack of foresight.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yes, except from what we’ve seen, Tony would probably have been so moronic that he didn’t think to fix the window and just returned the car fricking broken and battered.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

its not that you child, he said if wrestlers break windshields everytime they rent a car they're not going to rent out to them

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>he said if wrestlers break windshields everytime they rent a car they're not going to rent out to them
          Punk can say that, but it doesn't make it true

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

its obvious he's right if you had 10 seconds outside.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>NOOOO IT'S A RENTAL CAR JACK

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he wanted to do it so he didn't have to fly back to Canada
    Huh? I can understand if it was an injury angle to write him off, but if he just broke a car window with a pipe how does that work?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i have no idea. the story as punk tells it makes no sense

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He didn't want to fly to Canada to Dynamite to film it on the week after because he had approved vacations or something like that,

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Why did they have to film anything? Ita not like people come and go in aew all the time? Nobody would think twice if jack was gone for week.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

They had that vignette planned. So I’m guessing tonetty plans a couple things but the lazy talent likes to get everything done quickly so they’re off more. So they had to do the angle either way either that week or the following. Unless punk is lying

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ask Goldberg if that’s a good idea, ack

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this
      it's a stupid fricking idea and perry deserves to be shit on. dumb frick.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

this
      it's a stupid fricking idea and perry deserves to be shit on. dumb frick.

Goldberg broke it with his fist, you zoomer trash

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Infamously had a pipe in his hand you fricking moron

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

nice headcanon

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Lol no

%3D%3D

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>He infamously had a pipe in his hand moron
          Ahahahaha holy frick imagine being this confident and this stupid lmfao holy frick goddamn

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

He was supposed to use a pipe but lost hold of it and broke the rest of the windows with his fist. And the "pipe" that he was using was a small piece of metal that was concealed in his fist to make it look like he was just punching normally. I assume in Perry's case they were going to use an actual lead pipe that he would swing like a bat, which would be much safer.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

e drone headcannon

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

So fricking what you stupid homosexual? It's still dangerous as frick, and Goldberg is 10x the man that twink Perry is. Perry probably wouldn't even have been able to damage the glass let alone shatter it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Jack was using a pipe not his fist you moron

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If Goldberg couldn’t smash a window with a pipe, how was Perry gonna do it?

Goldberg smashed two windows with a pipe, then he accidentally dropped it and didn't want to look like a dork bending over to pick it up so he used his fist to break the last window and that's when he got injured

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If Goldberg couldn’t smash a window with a pipe, how was Perry gonna do it?

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous Mogul

Punk was trying to run a business and that kid went into business for himself and that's not best for business

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why did punk say he doesn't want to fly to canada either? i'm canadian and i like it here. i'm a little offended to be honest

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He claims travel was shit at the time, but it was long past covid era restrictions

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>NEET hands who haven't seen the sun in years wrote this post

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Canada won't let you in with a DUI, Punk is a confirmed drinker.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

flights get delayed all the time. not a big deal.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is the same guy who said in a legal document that the young bucks superkicked down a locked door. A genuine liar & carny

11. 2 months ago
    Poor Investor

it would have been a stupid spot. and apparently punk wasn't the only one who told him no.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>punk wasn't the only one who told him no.
      According to Punk, a known liar

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>"The thing from the 'Jungle Boy' side was that he asked and got the spot approved on 'Dynamite,"' Alvarez said. "And they said, 'Yeah, you can do it.' He wanted to do an injury angle because he was going to be gone. I think it was something involving HOOK. And he was told, 'You can do the spot. Go rent the car. Get the car to 'Collision.' We'll do the pretape for everything. And away you go.' So he was given permission to do it by AEW ... and he, I don't know if he rented the car, I don't know what the situation was ... but he goes to the show, and then CM Punk told him, 'No.'
    >"Whatever CM Punk's [issue was], his idea was behind it ... 'We just don't want blood. We just don't want whatever,'" Alvarez continued. "The issue from the 'Jungle Boy' side was the belief that, 'I got this okay'd. It was cleared with the company. And then this guy didn't let me do it.' He felt, 'He's not letting me do it 'cause I'm friends with The Young Bucks.' That was in his mind, apparently. And that was the feeling from his side. Punk wasn't letting him do it because he didn't like 'Jungle Boy' because he was friends with the Bucks."

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I don't need primary sources, I need the opinions of indy shitter grifters and 2nd hand news
      Wow anon, you are big mad today lol

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wait a minute Bryan "Buck Lovers" Alvarez was getting a second hand story and writing it as fact? Call me shocked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Believing Bryan alvarez
      NGMI

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

punk literally said "it's who he's friends with" regarding jungle boy so i guess jack was completely right lol

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Real journalist Ariel never brought up reports of him banning Daniels and Page from venues either

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jack is moronic if actually just wanted to break a rental car window w/o any planning. AEW probably has partnerships with the rental company and would not want to bring back damaged vehicles. Would make them look stupid

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Imagine believing anything Punk says when Perry was allowed to do the spot again,and Punk was so infuriated by it he got fired

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

he did a completely different spot though?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

The only person who has talked about it are Punk, who lied like 4or 5 other times during this interview

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>AEW probably has partnerships with the rental company and would not want to bring back damaged vehicles.
      Tony Khan approved the spot

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I didnt punch anyone
    >I just choked someone a little bit

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Isn't it hilarious that's exactly what Cornette said happened? He "goozled" him.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Exactly what Cornette said, yes.
        Front facelock.

15. 2 months ago
    sage

Why the frick would you want to smash the window of a car that you have to give back? I would shoot heem Jack Perry for less.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Oh no! Not the hecking windshielderino!!!!

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Punk was right though. Why would you bust a window out of a rental car without at least having some kind of agreement about paying for a new one and glass clean up with the rental place. What was Jack gonna show up to enterprise with a busted windshield like my bad? Jack was just being a b***h here and Phil was right.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It was all moronic nepobabby bullshit. Like who the frick was gonna bring the car to safelite it would need to be on a fricking tow. Then fixed, then returned. If they did that which violates the rental contract anyway. Not jungle Black person. Someone else will do it.
      He is shoot moronic and will be out of pro wrestling for good soon as he is a midge and wwe never wanted a literal goddamned midget

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

WWE would have just purchased a brand new car, especially if vince was running the show

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he might get glass in his eyes from the pipe hitting the glass
    >if he breaks the window of a rental car it might make it harder for the boys to rent cars
    what an unbelievably huge pussy

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>punk knows real life has real consequences?
      >huh what a b***h!

you're either black or a child or a woman.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Wow, I wish I could bash your face in. Showing concern for someone potentially BLINDING themselves for a spot and wanting to make things less difficult for his coworkers to travel is a pussy action now? Are you fricking deranged?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

low effort

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>"Wow, I wish I could bash your face in."
        >"Are you fricking deranged?"
        Punk fans are as un-self aware as he is.
        absolute lolcow humans

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous Mogul

Physical abuse is based when I do it. Saying mean things is cringe when it's about me.
          This is the mind of a narcissist AKA Punk

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>if he breaks the window of a rental car it might make it harder for the boys to rent cars
      yeah dude let's permanently frick up the access to a pretty essential service to the 100+ people working for aew just so one guy who never drew a dime gets his cool spot in a weekly tv show nobody watches

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No anon, someone from production was going to repair the rental for the spot that wasn't approved. You have to understand our dear leader has never done anything wrong in his life

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

No anon, someone from production was going to repair the rental for the spot that wasn't approved. You have to understand our dear leader has never done anything wrong in his life

>NOOOOOOO NOT THE RENTAL CAR

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

youre probably talking to some nepo baby who got a car bought for him at 16, please mind these morons

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>youre probably talking to some nepo baby who got a car bought for him at 16
          Tony Khan himself?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Tony Khan could of bought a $2000 or even cheaper car with fake glass for the spot. Shit let the Elite pay for it since they convinced Jungle Jack to do it.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

it's amazing how WWE has pulled off dozens of car damage spots but it would be a company killer for AEW

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I highly doubt wwe would go rent a car from fricking enterprise, damage it and try and repair it before bringing it back. If they had planned a car spot it would be completely planned out and they would acquire a car from someone they wouldn’t have to bring it back to

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>its okay if WWE does it
            it's funny how every single dronie b***h fest boils down to this. crying on behalf of rental car companies has to be the most pussified version of the argument though so it's been hilarious to watch.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>it’s okay when the professional company does it and doesn’t let their talent make stupid decisions for themselves
            Yes

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

can you show me where it's explained how WWE does planned car damage segments any differently than AEW, other than dronie headcannon posted here?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

This is the difference between wwe and AEW, wwe would have this all planned out and would have all their bases covered, how they were going to get the car, what they were going to do with it after. In AEW there is no overarching structure, just dudes thinking this seems like a cool idea without thinking of any sort of repercussions or having a plan on how to achieve the goal, in this case acquiring a car to smash its windshield

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I like how tonnes of guys didn't think that the rental companies are directly involved in those car spots whenever those happen.
        It's all cleared in advance with them for insurance reasons. Punk knows that, and he knew that Khan and Perry didn't clear it with the rental company because they didn't think to do so.
        For All In Wembley, they made sure to make the proper arrangements.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>if he breaks the window it might make it harder for the boys to rent one
      This is a perfectly logical conclusion to make, and it’s happened in the past

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

yeah it happened in the past because on a podcast once someone said it happened to some people maybe in the 80s. you people have brain rot.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>schiavonne has said its happened on his podcast
          >pritchard has said its happened on his podcast
          >cornette has said its happened on his podcast
          >bischoff has said its happened on his podcast

yea must just be a one time thing in 1956, you fricking dunce

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

wow four carnies said it might have happened at some point in the past. but at least you make it clear why you have brain rot listening to these idiots 24/7

• 2 months ago
            Rich Investor

Why are you acting surprised that people who have been in the business for decades know what'll happen yet still take the kid who only got where he is because their father was on 90210 and riches opinion as if he actually knows what the frick he's doing?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

because i understand that this is maybe the fourth version of the story punk has tried to spin - notably tamer now that he actually has his name attached to it.

I also understand that, even if no one at AEW considered the car may have had to be fixed prior to being returned, they would not get fricking blacklisted by a rental car company because of it. they would just be required to pay exorbitant markups.

unlike you jobless drones I've actually travelled and rented a car myself before though. you should try than instead of listening to what happened to cowboy bob orton in 1982 and assuming a) it even happened in the first place and b) that it would still happen today.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

exorbitant markups aren't the only thing you short-sighted child

keith moon of the who paid 30 grand and still got perma banned from any hotel inn after he trashed the place. even if you pay, companies will be much less likely to do business with you if you do something moronic.

wrestlers already have a negative connotation in the public's eye. it's very easy for them to get blacklisted by a company if they do something funky with their product against their knowledge. basically, you're a moron with 0 life experience.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

go outside, get a job, and eventually you too can rent a car and realize why you shouldn't base your understanding of how the world works off of bruce pritchard podcasts and keith moon wikipedia articles

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

But you don't have a job do you? You're on disability right? Sad stuff

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i don't even know how delusional you have to be to believe an employee can't frick up a relationship between two businesses by doing something stupid. just an insane level of cultism.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>hey this window in the car you've returned is broken, that'll be $6,000 to fix including our various fees and penalties
            >okay here you go
            it's really that simple. again this is just assuming that people who travel around the country for a living would not have realized the car needed to be fixed prior to handing it in, and/or a company that has damaged multiple cars in filmed segments does not already have an arrangement to deal with this exact thing. beggin ya to enroll in your local GED program, get a job, and experience the joys of traveling.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i'm sure (you), a larping cultist on DA knows more about this than CM Punk. no more responses for you, keep living in delusion.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah i do actually and i appreciate you acknowledging that

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the actual frick are you talking about, do you have any clue how insurance works? There's a huge difference between a car being damaged on the road, verses someone purposely breaking a window during a live, international televised broadcast. Those are two very different rental agreements.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

exactly, dude's fricking moronic.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You'd be taking a carnies account either way you sweater weather IQ homosexual

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

no i've actually rented a car before so i don't have to rely on bruce pritchard to make up stories for me about how it works

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Thinking things through to their logical conclusion? What a pussy!
      Brown or female hands typed this.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What difference does that make?
    Punk was still right.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

on planet moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

You are the big mad today, you can't even rationalize any cope for his interview so you're just spamming "nu uh" replies. Holy mindbroken lmfao

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

#StandUpForHertz

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fricking hate to admit it but Punk was right.
    Damnit Jack.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Jungle Jack Perry.
    Then.
    Now.
    Forever. A gay.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Tony will never forgive Jack for making him get rid of his hero

24. 2 months ago
    Rich Investor

I was scared for my life

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I was scared for my life
      TK was legit scared of CM Punk's finisher he'd seen in WWE2k

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

can somebody just post the whole frickin interview or is the brown guy not gonna get his 10 bucks or something

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://www.youtube.com/live/5PNZZvgzE0Y?si=zPDX3YNYgoLs7ZaW

• 2 months ago
      Poor Investor
  26. 2 months ago
    $GME

I knew that Tony Khan was going to win KWABOTY even after Vince shat his way out of wrestling

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>hey don't smash the windows of the rental car it might make us and AEW look bad
    when cm punk is more worried about the companies image than the actual fricking owner. Fricking kek tony.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

JACK, NOT THE HECKIN' RENTAL CAR!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous Magnate

alternatively
      >i'll just do what i heckin want it doesn't matter what the booker told me
      yeah. maybe exercise some respect for people that know better.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

So it's 100% confirmed Jack Perry is Dave's source. Dave has CM Punk's exact quote only Jack would have heard and the story was from Jack's POV.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

There are other people in the back, ya know?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

> Dave has CM Punk's exact quote only Jack would have heard
      his source is Punk, who he already outed, you dumb frick

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You assume Punk b***hed Perry out privately. But yeah, it's still probably him

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I need confirmation of the rental car stuff before I pass judgement. Like AEW has used cars for this kind of stuff before, what is their usual process for acquiring them? I find it hard to believe that they would just rent a car and bash it up without getting permission, but who knows.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

they make Hobbs steal cars

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Man, the discourse over this really shows you how brain rotten a lot of wrestling fans are. The lead shouldn't be "Punk and JungleBoy dispute over rental car window", it should be "Tony Khan fails to de-escalate backstage incident between JungleBoy and several producers. CM Punk force to step in". Tony's "nice guy" timidness has always been a root cause for a lot this drama. He should have stood up to Jack after the first backstage official was cussed out, just like how he should have cut Punk off at the All Out press-conference.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Exactly, Tony Khan IS a clown, it's actually a fricking joke how bad of a boss he is. He's a child. He has 0 authority over adult males.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He wasn't at the show, also Punk is a pathological liar. That should be the headline

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

He wasn't at what show? Cause he certainly was at the show where he "feared for his life" and told CM Punk "What do you want me to do about it?" as the fricking BOSS

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>He wasn't at what show?
          correct, he wasn't at the Collision where Punk stepped in. And he wasn't in Punk's house when Punk leaked a very one-sided version of the story to the sheets to try to bury Perry

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Punk must be the leaker
            Yeah I'm sure the bucks and Kenny weren't the ones that leaking shit considering their relationship with meltzer is more incestuous than a royal bloodline

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

SRS and Meltzer already burned him lil guy, your hero leaked like the faucet of drinkable water you wish was attainable in your country

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oh yeah the bastions of impartiality have once again thrown the blame on the guy who isn't in aew. That's some good evidence

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Punk must be the leaker
            Yeah I'm sure the bucks and Kenny weren't the ones that leaking shit considering their relationship with meltzer is more incestuous than a royal bloodline

Also something I never understood, why are both sides so certain that the other has to be leaker? Regardless of the promotion it seems like gossip and second-hand news travels like wildfire backstage. Hell, for all we know Satnam Sigh could be the one telling the dirtsheets that Punk got Colt fried, or that Jack Perry was being a diva over glass.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>why are both sides so certain that the other has to be leaker?
            Two journalist literally said "Punk was leaking to us, The Elite weren't", I don't know what else to tell you

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Suddenly anon trusts dirtsheets
            >Trustworthy journalists would burn their source
            You're a fricking mark

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>correct, he wasn't at the Collision where Punk stepped in.
            why does he have to be there? i dont get that. everyone above him told him to stop and he still refused. dude should have been fired before the end of the show

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the lead is about the rental car because punk added that part to the story today.

the only reason anyone knows about this is because punk leaked the story last year in an attempt to look like a good guy after it came out he kept banning people from collision because he's a paranoid schizo.

I doubt Punk is outright lying in this circumstance, manly because he listed off the four other backstage officials who were involved. If this truly was a bold face lie then anyone of those individuals could easily dispute his claims and make him look stupid.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I doubt Punk is outright lying in this circumstance
          The original report was:
          >According to those on the side of Punk, Perry wanted to use real glass for a backstage segment. Punk was of the belief that he did this so he didn’t need to come to work the next week, which he sees as a big problem in the company.
          Which was complete headcanon

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Hey Dave it's nick and Matt
            >Here is what we hear from punks buddies
            Jesus christ you're a dipshit lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Hey Dave
            It's from Fightful, Punkcel. A story that was entirely favorable to Punk. You are genuinely mentally ill and dumb

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Dave and SRS already burned punk
            >It's from fightful
            You're reaching the point of not being able to keep track of your cope

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Dave is not the one who broke the Perry story, Punk was his source for the Brawl Out. Now you're all caught up like a year later after seething like a b***h on here clearly not knowing what the frick you're even talking about

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So confirming what punk said today

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Punk confirmed what Punk leaked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the lead is about the rental car because punk added that part to the story today.

the only reason anyone knows about this is because punk leaked the story last year in an attempt to look like a good guy after it came out he kept banning people from collision because he's a paranoid schizo.

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

kek, it do be like that though.
    aew in shambles, that said you don’t want a rapist boss either

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

funny how it came back to him

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why did this fricking moron throw his own employee under the bus like that and embarrass him?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>bro wtf

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! BREAKING REAL GLASS WITH A PIPE??? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

REAL FREAKIN GLASSERINO WITH A PIPEOLA??

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Companies that rent cars are prepared to deal with damages whether they've been in a crash or just something simple like cigarette burns. Nobody gets blacklisted. They just have to pay for the repair. Tony knew all this when he okayed the spot. Hardly the first time a car has been used in AEW

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

the sad thing is i couldnt care less about jack perry even if i tried

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

to this day....
    Punk hates these homosexuals... Why did he care again if Jungle homosexual killed himself with glass? This part never makes sense to me. If he hated them all so much why is he looking out for them?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

in that video he said he liked jack perry and didn't want him to break someone else's property on national television and blacklist wrestlers from renting cars

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because the part of the story he’s leaving out is that he was seething Jungle Boy was on “his” show. He acts as if it wasn’t a problem for him, but at the same time revealing it was.
      >This isn’t gonna work
      >well, he’s friends with those other guys
      Punk is talking as if he wasn’t being a hyper b***hy Karen. That he was “polite”. The very first thing someone who is friends with people he doesn’t like tries to do he veto’s it and acts like he’s saving the business from hard times at the car rental agency or some shit. Punk is a homosexual. Listen to the shit he says
      >just give me my money. Let me go
      >this isn’t gonna work, just pay me it’s what’s best
      Who the frick just lets someone out of their contract and pays out the remainder? Then he has the nuts to constantly bring up guys not wanting to work
      >on Saturdays we work around here
      >we draw money, we don’t work once a week and cut vignettes
      This coming from a guy who wrestled 20 matches the entire time he was there. Punk is a clown. I think Jungle b***h could have shoot fricked him up.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I think Jungle b***h could have shoot fricked him up.
        If only he were capable of that

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous Mogul

drug-filled phil and hollywood's cumdump trying to shoot on each other would be some top tier comedy.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because Punk's all for the younger generation, of course! He just doesn't want to see them to get hurt.
      Unless they're doing something their boss gave them permission to do, in that case it's okay for Punk to choke the young guy.

38. 2 months ago
    Poor Investor

I like the idea of Tony Schiavone running to Punk instead of Tony Khan because Khan would've been too much of a b***h to say anything.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>there are people ITT who think a rental car company will give a shit if someone busts up one of their cars
    Do you think AEW is doing this and not paying the bill or something, you morons?

The rental company could care less as long as someone foots the fricking bill and I can guarantee you Tony is paying for everything

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Think of the dead end job wagies working for soulless corporations though

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This mental gymnastics to defend a car being damaged in a segment is fricking hilarious. Drones are seriously unhinged in their attempt to dunk on aew

40. 2 months ago
    Poor Investor

based

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous Mogul

>First Reddit stock buyer I see
      >He's poor
      kek

41. 2 months ago
    Rich Investor

Why you gotta act like a Black person and wreck rentals? Get your own shit boxes to wreck.
    But besides that, your like 3 shows in to your "new AEW style show" and a midget is already doing car wrecking spots like he got gravedigger etched in his pants, I'd say no too.

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Ahhh not the heckin rental car!
    >some employee at the rental place might have to do some freaking paperwork!
    >what if they heckin blacklist the boys?! It's happened before you know?!

When your dislike of a wrestling promotion has you caring about shit like this, you are an honest to God homosexual.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Everybody backstage told Perry to not do it. Punk only got involved because Schiavone literally begged him to.

43. 2 months ago
    Destitute Investor

Jack was hitting the pipe alright

• 2 months ago
      Rich Investor

>working the Destitute gimmick
      man I'm almost jealous

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

is phil the biggest homosexual in history?

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't think Punk is outright lying about anything in the interview, maybe he's twisting things, but I totally believe him about the rental car thing and in that sense I could kind of understand why guys like Schiavone asked Punk to talk him out of it.
    I don't even really think the idea of the rental car thing matters, if basically everyone told him not to do it, then he shouldn't have done it. Could've gimmick'd the glass and had the same effect, wrestling is about presentation not about whether the stuff you're working with is real.

Really though I don't doubt for a fricking second that Tony is incompetent as frick. One or two things I don't from the interview but Tony being unable to manage his locker room or control his talent or talk to them is like the most believable thing ever.
    Sure as frick is entertaining though

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

REAL GLASS?? BREAKING REAL GLASS ON A RENTAL? ARE YOU MAD?!?! SOME KID WILL HAVE TO DO HIS PAID JOB TO REPLACE IT! AND WHAT OF THE YOUNG RECEPTIONIST?? SHE MAY ACTAULLY HAVE TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE AND FILE SOME PAPER WORK! ARE YOU FRICKING INSANE???JESUS JUST THINK FOR A SECOND!

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This absolutely buries Perry though. At least with the previous rumour of it being a glass spot you could justify as it being too much of an idiot who loves the business and wanted a crazy spot and Punk was pulling rank on him with his corpo bullshit. Now we learn it was literally just unnecessary vandalism on a rental which everyone knew was a bad idea for the obvious reason of not fricking with some local business's shit for no reason like some mud show.

>be local rental business
      >give a car to some weird midget dude who works for a wrestling company
      >he brings it back smashed up
      >blacklist wrestlers from renting cars
      >tell all the other rental places in the area what happened
      >they blacklist wrestlers too

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

More like
        >give car to wrestlers
        >they smash it
        >they get charged the exorbitant israeli repair fees
        >make more profit than if they treated it normally

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>AIIIEEEEEEE REPLACING REAL™ GLASS IS IMPOSSIBLE! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You don't frick with other people's shit. How difficult is that to understand? Are you black?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Hey guys, we are with 'insert wrestling company here'
            >we'd like to know if we can rent a car and smash in the REAL™ GLASS for a segment that will be aired on TV. We'll pay for the replacement, would that be fine?
            >o you'd like to have a sticker or some marking showing it is your car? sure, I don't see the problem
            >Great, thanks for the assistance
            AAIIIIEEEEE BUT THE REAL™ GLASS IN MY EYE LIKE A FLY! IF ONLY SOMEONE CREATED SOME FORM OF EYE PROTECTION

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

i dont think they were competent enough to clear any glass breaking with the rental car company, theyre not even competent enough to book smaller arenas for smaller crowds

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Punk was fixated on the point that "You're gonna frick up [rental cars] for the rest of the boys. In no way did he insinuate it was anything other than standard rental car for travel.
            >But punks bitter and a liar
            Sure, but then I would have expected the bucks or tony to spam Twitter with production rental agreements as opposed to stone silence.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It’s a dumb implication. Do rental car companies run background checks or something? Nobody even knows what an AEW wrestler looks like.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I mean you have a point in thay 90% of AEWs roster wouldn't be known to the general public, hell even wrestling fans. But since they provide travel (remember how the EVPs are in charge of travel arrangements) then they are renting with a corporate card. If that company gets flagged then either
            >AEW has to find new companies to rent with
            >The boys now have to pull their own rentals
            Try again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>then they are renting with a corporate card
            Or, they rent with their personal cards and expense back to the company. Or, the company books directly with the rental providers. There are several different ways this could happen but it's hard to explain when all nuance is lost on e-drones that have never actually held a job, much less one that involves business travel.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>You're gonna frick up [rental cars] for the rest of the boys.
            Yeah I'm sure they'll recognize people like Wheeler Yuta and not rent them a car

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>causing more work for some poor schmuck who has to fix your shit for a spot that will be forgotten by the next day

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE WILL GET PAID TO WORK, HOW CAN THIS BE?!??!?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I’m going to come to your office and break your shit and force you to fix it
            See how you like it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'll probably just go home while someone else gets paid to fix the shit. You are right though, I bet those people getting paid to fix the shit are seething at getting work and money.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Dude you're yelling at a jobless NEET. Should have said "i'll come to your parents house and smash your funko pops"

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

kek the only jobless people here is you and the other gay that think somehow, people getting work/business is a bad thing because it's REAL™ GLASS

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You have a job? The economy must be good.... ON PLANET moron!

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

US unemployment is at record lows, only morons not finding a job in this supposedly "bad" economy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>more work
            The rental car place doesn't repair the car, moron. They hire someone to fix it. Whoever fricked up the car has to pay for it or their insurance pays for it. Please touch grass

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>be local rental business
        >car comes back damaged
        >they have a plan in place for damaged cars because they're not moronic
        >business as usual
        Kindly frick off, neet

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

yeah, and that plan involves putting a memo into the system telling everyone not to fricking rent out to wrestlers ever again

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>300 replies debating something Punk obviously completely made up

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Jungle b***h sperged out into a TV camera on PPV about it. It happened.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

nah the rental car cope is some new shit he made up yesterday

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

its not that you child, he said if wrestlers break windshields everytime they rent a car they're not going to rent out to them

you are homosexuals
            two literal wienersucking homosexuals

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Here's the original report:

>You continue to state things that have no evidence to them.
            Here is the original report from Fightful
            >There was another issue with an AEW talent that CM Punk brought face-to-face.
            >Towards the start of Punk’s AEW Collision run, during the Canada tapings, Jungle Boy Jack Perry was brought to Collision to film a segment, and the two had words about the plans that Perry was supposedly pushing.
            >According to those on the side of Punk, Perry wanted to use real glass for a backstage segment. Punk was of the belief that he did this so he didn’t need to come to work the next week, which he sees as a big problem in the company.
            >Per Punk’s side of things, Perry was going against production, doctors and Tony Schiavone advising him not to do it and them telling him that smashing real glass was a safety hazard, and Perry wasn’t happy with that. Shortly after, there were guidelines put in place and forwarded to talent of things that required clearance.
            >Punk’s claim was that he was asked to step in and calmly said that they don’t do that on Saturdays (for Collision) and if he doesn’t like it, he could stay on Wednesdays. Word of the situation had made its way around the locker room, and was referred to as an argument. Punk's claim was that Perry was throwing a temper tantrum over the spot not being cleared and people trying to prevent it.
            >We reached out to Jack Perry but did not hear back.
            >We weren't told how the situation ended, but several that we heard from agreed with the stance Punk at least claimed.

Punk was telling people Jack wanted to sawdust himself to get out of working Saturdays, nothing about the heckin rental car.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Which is even more funny now that we know Perry was only going to smash the window with a pipe instead of bumping.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

People have been worked

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>if I break things it's someone else's problem
      Ook ook

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

small mind you have, go in business you never should

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ook ook

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

But Darby can fling himself through REAL GLASS and it's fine. Punk's story doesn't make any sense.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He changed his story, in his original story he was trying to protect Perry from getting hurt, but in his new story he's looking out for AEW's reputation among rental car companies

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Why would Darby being a moron and doing a circus stunt on a single sheet of glass have anything to do with not fricking up some other company's shit?

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A lot of aewtists in here who would fail the supermarket trolly test. Who knew the IWC smarks had stunted social skills?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

OCD compels me to put things back where I know they belong, but it's surprising how many people just don't give a shit. If someone asked me to deliberately break something before returning it, I'd probably choke them too.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>someone who's literally mentally ill is more socially able than the average AEW fan
        kek, keep being based ocdanon.

49. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If they pay to replace the window, I don't see the issue.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because you're a child or a NEET who has no idea what downstream effects are

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The downstream effects of some car glass replacement company getting paid for business. If anything this is stimulating the economy. Ya seethe?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

In a rental car agreement you have to agree that any damage to the car is reported to the car company and not handled independently of them. You must be some wheelchair bound NEET, but the adults are talking

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

And? You think Johnny at Enterprise is replacing a window? They’re putting in a report and then contacting someone to replace it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>do I think enterprise has its own techs
            Possibly, either way you'd be moronic to break it, take to a repair shop then return it because that would violate the rental agreement, the repairs would be logged against the cars VIN, and then you would open yourself up to a lawsuit. Sit this one out, adults are talking.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are car repairs illegal where you live?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Are car repairs illegal where you live
            To my own car no, it would be a violation of any rental car agreement in the US or Canada to damage a car, not report it and repair it yourself. Try a new cope, this makes you loom super naive
            https://www.quora.com/Can-you-fix-a-rental-car-before-returning-it-I-scratched-the-rental-car-and-am-afraid-the-Budget-company-will-overcharge-me-on-this?redirect_to_mweb=1

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>damage a car, not report it and repair it yourself.
            Nobody has said they were going to repair the car themselves in an attempt to work the rental car company. What is wrong with you?

50. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why didn't Tony Khan just fire Jungle gay? There is no way he was that fricking stupid and thought there was any value in that guy.

51. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Punk: “nooooooo you can’t damage the most easily replaceable part on a rental car and then pay for any damages plus extra as a tip for the inconvenience, are you insane?!?! that’s basically like rape, or not letting a woman abort her baby!!! You’re fricking crazy dude!!!! As locker room leader, a right I earned after defeating my UFC opponents and not ruining the reputation of pro wrestlers as tough strong guys at all, I forbid you from doing this!!!”
    >90s wrestlers that actually drew millions of dimes and broke viewership / ratings records: “lol oops this random car we asked nobody permission about before hand just had its window shattered by our brawl in the parking garage… oh shit it’s Jim Cornette’s? lol let’s not tell him about it and see what his reaction is when he watches it when RAW airs live tonight lol I bet he’s gonna flip hahaha”
    Punk is such a low T homosexual, I guarantee he would be on his best “yes sir” behavior if he somehow ever had the privilege to be in a locker room full of actual talented high T roided up dime drawers

52. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Jack is doing something dangerous
    >Should we ask our boss to convince him to stop or should we go to the guy who is known to be a hothead?
    This story doesn't make any sense, why the frick would Schiavone and the other guys go to Punk instead of their own boss?
    Also do they do this as well when any of the talent comes up with something dangerous? Did Schiavone cry and pissed his pants when Darby Allin went through the glass a couple weeks ago?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Perry cussed out Schiavone. So Schiavone got mad and ran to Punk because he knew Punk would shit on Perry and possibly kick his ass

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>This story doesn't make any sense, why the frick would Schiavone and the other guys go to Punk instead of their own boss?
      >"What do you want me to do?"

53. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Yes, you can go to the local police auction or junkyard and buy a cheap non-runner, polish it up for a spot.
    Yes, you can probably deal with the rental company, pay a few bucks to for repair and clean shit
    No, you don't have to let a midget ruin your show with spot he thought up when he was coked up to get his shit over.
    Deal with it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

If yes to these two things, which is confirmed by simple logic and reasoning, and simultaneously, yes to the simple fact that Perry knew to use a pipe and not his hand (Goldberg would have been fine if he had just used the pipe for all the windows) WHERE is the controversy in doing any of this? Unironically even in Perry was on ROH money he could pay for it all himself.
      >WAHHHH HELP IT'S RUINING THE SHOW? TONY PLEASE HELP ME!!!
      I genuinely feel like punk is such a schizophrenic cult like figure he inspires that in his defenders.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Because Perry didn't do either of the "yes" lines. He just went and rented a car then decided to cost his company the last of its dwindling reputation, its only major draw, and put himself over at the expense of its biggest show ever. And also gave rival workers the ability to make fat fricking stacks of cash off of it.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>I believe everything Punk says he's a good boy he dint do nuffin

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Yes Jungle Boy rented the car, drove it himself into the stadium and did the glass spot at one of the biggest AEW pay-per-views without Tony or anyone involved in the stadium knowing anything about it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the frick are you talking about? I'm talking about perry making the comment, not doing the spot. I'm sure they did the spot properly at All In.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>He just went and rented a car then decided to cost his company
            >and put himself over
            I'm talking about this part of the post I quoted, you moron since it was implying it was all Jack Perry's idea and that he went into business for himself.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Are you genuinely medically defined as moronic? I need to know as its not fair for me to beat up a moron, I'm not CM punk. Do you not understand what commas or the word "and" do to a sentence?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Where do you work? I hope it's any kind of managing job because I want apply there to work under you and push dumb ideas like bringing livestock to the catering, or doing those stupid flashmob concerts and rental car window smashings and see how you like all that pointless shit in your day out of your pocket and career trajectory. Let's see how much of that clown show you can really take.
        homie, it ain't always about what you can do is what's you should do.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>your show
      It's Tony Khan's show and he approved the spot

54. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You break a rental car that car company won't let you rent more cars.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

how do you even know they didn't talk with the car company beforehand or that they didn't pay for the damages they caused

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>everyone at collision told him not to do it
        >Perry never once explained that he had an agreement to do it with the company
        >Khan didn't let all the people in charge know they had an agreement to do it with the company
        >Nobody produced any paperwork showing they had an agreement to do wit with the rental company
        >AEW is notoriously a poorly run shoddy shitshow, so its reasonable to assume in the absence of evidence to the contrary that they didn't bother getting an agreement
        >none of the buck's dirtsheet mouthpieces have even tried to muddy the water on this point, let alone outright deny it
        Punk can't prove a negative here. It's up to the other people involved to prove that they had the ability to do it. Until then, it's irrelevant to any discussion.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Weird how not one word of this was what he originally leaked. Just like how the story of the dog getting hurt appeared out of nowhere when Punk's rep was taking a hit

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You continue to state things that have no evidence to them. I am focusing on the information we have from a primary source. Please put on a flair so I can filter you because this is not worth my time anymore.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Here is the original report from Fightful
            >There was another issue with an AEW talent that CM Punk brought face-to-face.
            >Towards the start of Punk’s AEW Collision run, during the Canada tapings, Jungle Boy Jack Perry was brought to Collision to film a segment, and the two had words about the plans that Perry was supposedly pushing.
            >Per Punk’s side of things, Perry was going against production, doctors and Tony Schiavone advising him not to do it and them telling him that smashing real glass was a safety hazard, and Perry wasn’t happy with that. Shortly after, there were guidelines put in place and forwarded to talent of things that required clearance.
            >Punk’s claim was that he was asked to step in and calmly said that they don’t do that on Saturdays (for Collision) and if he doesn’t like it, he could stay on Wednesdays. Word of the situation had made its way around the locker room, and was referred to as an argument. Punk's claim was that Perry was throwing a temper tantrum over the spot not being cleared and people trying to prevent it.
            >We reached out to Jack Perry but did not hear back.
            >We weren't told how the situation ended, but several that we heard from agreed with the stance Punk at least claimed.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Punk was of the belief that he did this so he didn’t need to come to work the next week, which he sees as a big problem in the company.
            lmao I wonder if he just made up the shit about the rental car on the way to Helwani's show

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That's exactly what you're doing

55. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>protects the car rental business
    >gets lawyers involved in every interaction he has
    >debates you about business metrics
    The frick happened to this geek?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

He grew up and realised the business needs people in their 40s to act like they're in their 40s, so the guys in their 20s can act like they're in their 20s.

56. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I thought it was about injuring yourself on glass?! The frick does hitting a rental car window with a pipe have to do with Jungle fricker then yelling about it being "real glass"!?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's both reasons. Reason 1 was they can't do it at all because of the fact they don't own the car or have permission to damage it. Reason 2 was that it was a dumb fricking idea when gimmicked glass would do the job.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Car glass is already gimmicked moron

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

So they gonna bother taking out a car window, putting in a fake glass one and then putting back the real window?! Frick all that, just smash the real glass.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

You’re a homosexual for dissecting and defending AEW.
          reading this thread is sad, it’s a lot of fricking homosexuals from discord and twitter crying about CM Punk… crying about WWE.
          active like passive aggressive morons.

it’s so funny calling AEW shitty and their fans homosexuals (cause it’s true)

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

that's dumb

57. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Three Facts
    1. AEW Isn’t a real company and it’s full of no talent hacks that literal trannies from Discord and Twitter Adore
    2. TK Sucks dick and is a closet homosexual loser that got used and abused by CM PUNK
    3. the only “people” defending AEW are transsexual freaks of nature that get off on being apart of “the rebel alliance”

PS AEW will never grow and it’s only staying afloat cause Daddy Khan is a billionaire

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

make a sentence that's not about trannies challenge fricking FAILED kek

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Are you genuinely medically defined as moronic? I need to know as its not fair for me to beat up a moron, I'm not CM punk. Do you not understand what commas or the word "and" do to a sentence?

>kek
        >taking this shit serious

you’re a twitter/discord homosexual and i’m happy CM Punk lives in your head rent free like the fricking b***h ass loser you truly are 🙂

58. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I know Tony Khan and his discord group are here astroturfing like the usually do.

It’s literally so funny how CM Punk used and abused AEW

59. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Frick AEW
    Frick the discord
    frick trans flag twitter handles
    frick losers that worship money marks
    frick the homosexuals that suck wiener

It’s so funny how CM Punk used and abused AEW like the pussy ass company it truly is

60. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Frick AEW

lol remember how cool the company felt with Cody Rhodes and CM Punk
    on the card?
    That shit was epic.
    Then Cody Rhodes and CM Punk went back to WWE (THE COMPANY IS SELLING OUT ARENAS ALL OVER THE WORLD) and now WWE feels EPIC!

How did Tony Khan manage to frick up Cody Rhodes and CM Punk?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nobody thought AEW Cody post-2019 was cool. Stop lying.

61. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>You lived to see the day people on DA would cry about wrestlers having a shoot fight backstage to sort out their shit
    grim

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it’s not DA, it’s literal passive aggressive homosexuals from Twitter.
      they are weird fricking homosexuals that need to stay on BetterHelp instead of coming here looking for a queer ass safe space.

Twitter is for homosexuals.
      Discord is for homosexuals.
      You’re a homosexual if you use these.

If you’re passive aggressive you’re also a fricking literal wiener sucking homosexual butt fricking homosexual (AKA AEW Fans)

62. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You mean the non-prop rental car that isn't part of the show and has not been cleared by management or the rental company to become a prop?

63. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

CM Punk used and Abused AEW lol
    it’s the funniest shit you will hear about all year.
    yea we know Vince was cumming inside prostitutes and shitting on black wieners (that’s cool, that’s alpha male shit)
    CM Punk treating passive aggressive queers like b***h ass losers is also alpha shit.

Taking condoms and filling them with mayo, throwing them in the face of the local homosexuals in your classroom is also alpha shit.

kicking gays in the mouth til you have blood soaked air force ones is also alpha shit.

64. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you’re passive aggressive you’re a fricking cowardly b***h made homie.
    You know who you are.
    You’re a b***h
    🙂

65. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

to all the morons saying it's just a simple windshield replacement. that's not the issue for the rental company, you frick with their business stream when you put one of their cars out of commission. If there was no agreement, then it's obviously a stupid, shortsighted idea.

66. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why bother with a rental car? Buy some piece of shit black Lincoln Town Car for like $2k and bust the windshield all you want.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's probably hard to think clear when TKs in a perpetual snowstorm.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Tony also abuses mescaline. It's why he has that cup in his face all the time.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Tony genuinely seems like the type of person that doesn’t plan any of this shit out, and thinks the talent needs to figure it out on their own. So jack being the idiot he is decides he should just smash up a rental because who cares the wages will clean it up

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's bizarre to think that Punk was the adult in this situation. Jungle b***h thinks you can frick up a rental car without consequence. What a moron.

67. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

CM PUNK USED AND ABUSED TK

CM PUNK IS A BIGGER STAR THAN EVERYONE IN AEW COMBINED

TK IS A LOSER CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL THAT LETS PEOPLE TREAT HIM LIKE A WALKING MAT

TK IS A FRICKING DELUSIONAL wienerSUCKER THAT BUYS FRIENDS

TK IS WORSE THAN THE israeliteS CAUSE HE SO DESPERATELY WANTS TO BE ONE

FRICK israeliteS
    FRICK TK

68. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Punk is a little b***h

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Trusting a israelite is what fricked him the first time

69. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

AEW IS RAN BY A MONEY MARK
    CM PUNK USED AND ABUSED AEW
    HES A BAD ASS FOR KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF SOFT homosexualS

70. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>piggiEs are steal squealing about rental car rights
    Jesus Christ

71. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Some of you are missing the point in Punk’s story. It’s not that Tony can’t pay for a whole ass new car if need be. If that’s the case frick it blow it up with TNT. It’s that they’re gonna want to stop renting cars out to wrestlers if they know they have to go through all the checks and balances of a damaged or totaled vehicle when they rent out to them.

I think Punk is a b***h but that was a solid point that I can agree with.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *