>All you need to do is buy a used honda or toyota and you'll be set, bro.

>All you need to do is buy a used honda or toyota and you'll be set, bro. Cheap, reliable, and they'll get you where you need to go.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

If you can't afford a car that costs $8,750 you can't afford to own and maintain a car. Sorry bucko, keep that bus pass topped up or freshened up or whatever you pubtrans losers do.

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

>$8,750
      >10 years old
      >142k miles

Weebs WILL defend this.

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

Not defending it, but shit costs what it costs. Complain to the bus driver and see how long he takes it before kicking you off before your stop.

By "afford" I'm assuming you mean take out a loan and make monthly payments for 6-8 years.

No I mean pay cash for it. Who the frick would finance $8750? If you can't exercise enough self discipline to not spend all your money on Funko Pops and goyslop then you really should be riding the bus. Decide what you want more, work hard, save your money, then buy it.

t. owns 2 cars and a house

• 5 months ago
          Anonymous

Well sure, I also saved for a while and bought my car cash. You do getter a lot better deals paying cash up front, that's for damn sure.
          But notice how OP is looking at cars from 2014? How long ago is that? 10 years exactly. Now isn't it extremely coincidental how most banks or financial institutions won't finance an auto loan on a car older than 10 years? That means OP is looking to finance a car.

• 5 months ago
            Anonymous

Then OP should look to finance a more expensive car that's a few years newer, because he'll get a better rate, suffer less depreciation, and have better reliability with all else being equal.

Spending the same money on an older car financed at a higher rate when you can get a newer car at a lower rate means you can spend the same money at the end of the day and get a better product overall.

inb4 new cars suck; anything made after 2003 is a "new car" for all intensive porpoises

• 5 months ago
          Anonymous

>shit costs what it costs
          My trillion dollar holdings firm just lobbied that it costs a tenth of a cent to breath the air, every breath.
          The law is retroactive from your entire life, I now own the air and you have to pay me to breathe it, so your back-bill is
          >does some math
          $42,658.13.

Hey man, shit costs what it costs.

• 5 months ago
            Anonymous

based

I would tax your soul but unfortunately it's worthless

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

Pay to play.

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

>jap shitbox that will last for another 10 years with basic wrenching
        >bidenomics
        I fail to see the issue

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

By "afford" I'm assuming you mean take out a loan and make monthly payments for 6-8 years.

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

Not defending it, but shit costs what it costs. Complain to the bus driver and see how long he takes it before kicking you off before your stop.

[...]
      No I mean pay cash for it. Who the frick would finance $8750? If you can't exercise enough self discipline to not spend all your money on Funko Pops and goyslop then you really should be riding the bus. Decide what you want more, work hard, save your money, then buy it.

t. owns 2 cars and a house

*enters the thread*

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

I just don't like when poor people complain about being poor as though somehow the world has wronged them and things should just magically cost what they can afford as an individual. Hard work will set you free, this is truth.

• 5 months ago
          Anonymous
  2. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah man you found out about the marketing campaign from like, the 70s and 80s.
    They're premium vehicles now, go buy a brand new kia soulless

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

>go buy a brand new kia soulless
      Shit like this is why China will continue winning. They are priming us all to be in a financial situation where cheap Chinese cars will be the only viable way to afford a car.

3. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

i don't get it, all these cars are a 1 time cash payment

• 5 months ago
      Anonymous

>paying $14k for a used car
      >vs financing it at 6% while investing the $14k cash for 10-15% return

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

>not just waiting 2 years and investing the $14k for a 1000% return.
        smdh. If you're already imagining a 14% return, why not a 1000% one? No brokerage or investment will return those type of numbers, and if they did you couldn't withdraw those gains in the short term and you're better off just investing their dividends as well for maximizing gains, it would be an entirely different money pool. Car payment should come from a percentage of your take home pay, not any investment funds such that you'd get double tax burdens.

• 5 months ago
        Anonymous

you're not financing a $14k shitbox at 6%.
        you're not getting a 10-15% return on your investment.
        hope this helps.

• 5 months ago
          Anonymous

I just did a pre-lending check at my CU and looks like I'm getting 6.99% APR for a 15k used car loan.
          Several of my funds returned 15% or more.

• 5 months ago
            Anonymous

so they basically stayed even with inflation.

• 5 months ago
            Anonymous

what credit union? 7% apr seems suspect for what would be a 10+ year old shitbox with 100k+ miles.

4. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

No one said they were cheap though.
    Sure it's overpriced, but hondas and toyotas on the used market have always cost more than the domestic shitboxes

5. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

If you need to finance your purchase of a depreciating asset you're doing it wrong.

6. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

toyota and honda have been ruined by the moron tax. buy a mazda instead.

7. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

lmao for 18k i just bought a one owner focus st wityh 54k miles. Learn to wrench and you can find deals. Deals are out there, don't fixate on specific brands, instead do research and find out what year ranges for cars you can afford had the lowest issues and fix the shit thats wrong with it. The car I just paid off in 2.5 years was also an 18k car after down with 65k miles. Buy cars with lower payments than you can afford and double pay. Get the note gone and then repeat till you have 2 reliable cars to bounce back and forth on if one goes down for a mechanical issue, it's not hard anon learn to life.

8. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Thats what you get for voting democrat, homosexual.

9. 5 months ago
    Anonymous

Those cars depreciated hard.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *