Alright which one of you retards did this

Portland police are looking for a WRX driver who has been shooting traffic cameras
>Video released by police shows the man, who was driving a black- or charcoal-colored Subaru WRX with no license plate
>Police said the same man has shot at city equipment at least seven times since May 27
https://www.kgw.com/article/news/crime/person-shoots-red-light-camera-portland/283-71cd826f-e33d-47b7-9f43-8c0a34a7425a

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Um, based?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

fpbp
      /thread
      I'm Donald Q, Trump, and I fully support WRX anon.
      It's time we take our country back.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 month ago
        Anonymous
  2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

The hero we need, and far better than we deserve.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Saluting for your service, mystery anon

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I feel like a common law that should be among anywhere you live is: that if you are not a local (i.e: lived there for 10+ years), you have no right to determine what's good or bad about the city or town you live in. I don't give a frick about if you've been there 6 months, you have no shit to add to what's always commonplace.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

how does this relate to the thread though

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

It doesn't; I just read the headline, said "based", saw the gay who stated he lived in the area for 6 months, said that entire post, finished the article, and posted what I said.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

ill be honest i am the OP and i didnt read enough of the article to see that part lmao

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>Nick McCullough, who has lived in the area for about six months, said he thought it was an aggressive way for someone to express their displeasure with the traffic camera ticketing system.

Paragraph in question

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Unrelated to your actual post but I think it's a pretty reasonable measure. What other realistic actions are available to the dude? Petitioning the local government?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

If multiple people were probably upset enough about it, boycotting the local government would help a fair bit. But, honestly this is Portland we're talking about here - so shooting a traffic camera is probably a very good wakeup call to address the issues that are in place. A voice is a voice, a gun is just a voice with lot to say immediately.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Don't want to sound too much like a homosexual but Portland isn't very strict about enforcing traffic laws. Police wont do shit unless you're going 20 over, they dont enforce expired registration, and the camera this guy shot is the only camera i know of on the entire eastside
            It is based that this autist is shooting cameras but there's nothing crazy going on with ticketing or cameras

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

They seem to be popping up a lot more now in a few spots. Sandy Ave received two new ones recently.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

good. as a fricking leaf, no one up here is shooting out ASE cameras, but every time one pops up in my city (and some cities nearby) there are stories, news articles, or my first hand evidence of them being toppled or sprayed over with extreme frequency. frick speed traps and frick speed cameras

he didn't denounce it or actually say it was bad, just that it was an "excessive" action. I read that out of context as mild support of the result when being interviewed and named as a source. he's a bit of a pussy, but there are way more ways to say you don't approve of speed cameras being removed from service if that's your actual opinion

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

it's just a moronic bot posting ai slop

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>anything posted that is more than a sentence is now AI
          DA failing English classes in droves now, I see.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

cool it with the anti-semitism

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I think people who move to a different state shouldn't be able to vote on state ballots for 2 years. I also support the creation of a class above adult, so when you turn 18 you can choose not to work and go on the dole and live on fortified yeast biscuits in free commieblock housing, but you don't get to vote. Only the higher class would be allowed to vote, and earning this franchise would entail civics testing, perhaps military service, or otherwise proving some higher standard of responsibility.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>I also support the creation of a class above adult, so when you turn 18 you can choose not to work and go on the dole and live on fortified yeast biscuits in free commieblock housing, but you don't get to vote.
        LMAO your wagecuck class is a submissive one

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Politicians voting to create a class of people dependent on government subsidies
        >Politicians not leveraging that class for guaranteed votes to keep themselves in power forever
        Maybe the welfare class you're imagining happens one day but you're delusional if you think they'll be banned from the polls.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/QIsYf8U.png

I think people who move to a different state shouldn't be able to vote on state ballots for 2 years. I also support the creation of a class above adult, so when you turn 18 you can choose not to work and go on the dole and live on fortified yeast biscuits in free commieblock housing, but you don't get to vote. Only the higher class would be allowed to vote, and earning this franchise would entail civics testing, perhaps military service, or otherwise proving some higher standard of responsibility.

Honestly even if they've been there awhile it doesn't make them any better. My hometown got taken over by transplants during covid due to WFH employees moving here for cheaper living and housing. Centuries of local tradition gone just like that. Then the inflation got even worse, and every boomer got greedy and took off and were selling their middling homes for $1m because housing prices and rents tripled.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

People who move are such homosexuals who had nothing going for them back home.

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Is that a Walmart vest? Based break room lost weight and bought a WRX and takes out the cameras

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That would be one heck of a redemption arc for that sorry fricker.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

behold, the only subaru driver that's not a gay

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

WRXchads, I kneel.

8. 1 month ago
    p™

speed cameras are outdated. municipalities should issue tickets based on drivers phone GPS telemetry data, problem solved

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I like this idea. Excuse me while I turn my center console into a faraday cage.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Bad goy. How u gonna stream Million Dollar Baby from Spotify at full volume rattling every plastic panel of your shitbox as the heaux walk by then?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I like this idea. Excuse me while I turn my center console into a faraday cage.

>just spy on me daddy government!

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

subaruGODS, we praise you
    t. moparBlack person

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous
    • 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>finland
      The Finnish still have it within them to keep doing this. Scandinavia will purge itself of the impure habits of man once more.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i drive past this camera almost every day
      god i hate it and i wish somebody would blow it again

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Stay safe, king. Heavy lies the crown.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>have the guy on multiple videos
    >have to beg the public for help
    Sometimes I see statistics like only 50% of murders being solved and I wonder how it can possibly be that low, and then I see stories like this and I remember.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What a true chad…
      These idiots paying online courses to become alpha should simply mimic this man’s actions.

Police just wants easy money.
      Chasing real criminals isn’t profitable, not nearly as adding a money printer traffic camera paid by its own victims.

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>that's probably somebody that got a ticket because of that and is a little bit angry,
    >driving a black- or charcoal-colored Subaru WRX with no license plate
    Seems pretty unlikely that he got a ticket, Nick. Fricking idiot.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous
  14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

May the machine spirits bless Subaru anon with sturdy gaskets and loud burbles

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>using a handgun
    yeah he's not the brightest one. Handguns are too loud. Pic related would be ideal. Runner up would be a semi/pump .22 rifle with a tube magazine, so you can load .22 shorts, which burn up all their powder before leaving the barrel subsonic - no crack and no bang.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I wonder if BB/ pellet guns could take out the cams. Paintballing could certainly obscure their view. Slingshots could use random rocks from the area

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>Man who has lived in the area for six months gives his opinion on what's acceptable behavior for the neighborhood
    How is this a story lmao

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Holy fricking based. I think I just found a new way to target practice.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Based WRX owners. Based weeb bros. Based kyle. Good bless them since we all know we can't count on the lifted truck bros with gun stickers on their rigs to actually do shit

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

bros... our boy got arrested while shooting another traffic camera
    >A short time later, similar shootings were reported along Southeast Stark Street at Southeast 122nd Avenue and Southeast 148th Avenue.
    >The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
    >Police have identified the suspect as Chase P. Grijalva, 28, of Portland.
    https://kpic.com/news/local/man-accused-of-shooting-out-traffic-cameras-with-handgun-causing-100k-in-damage-arrested

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

FREE HIM NOW

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Nope can't. Turns out he's an illegal spic

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

you don’t say

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Poorland is sanctuary city. He will be out within a week.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Spics always doing what whitey is afraid of.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

because they have nothing to live for except beer and pitbulls

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

chase is a white name, he was probably born in the states

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

honestly surprised someone hasn't taken a BB/paintball gun to ULEZ cameras in the UK considering all the resistance

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

thats gotta be a 10yr minimum sentence in bongland

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Have you been living under a rock?

People have been cutting them down and vandalising them constantly, it just doesn't get reported in mainstream news too often because they don't want to encourage it.

Such as this report, where it was reported but when an accident happened:
      https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68022438

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The fire rises!

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>noo you can't do that we NEED to be able to use mass surveillance to fine people hundreds of dollars for driving fast on empty highways because speed limits and most road laws are designed for 80 year olds who can barely see where they're going

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *