Also posted in?

Also posted in DA
Anybody have any good ideas for a privacy curtain in my van that is easily removable, doesn't have to be permanently attached, doesn't frick up the upholstery, and doesn't look like total tweaker trash?
Also, this is the same van I have been posting for the last 2 weeks. The camping build is coming along.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    p

anime stickers applied with body fluids

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Put something like this on each side in the front and back. Have a large removable end cap on each end of the curtain pole so that it can't fit through the loop and fall off when you're driving. Then just use whatever curtains and curtain hooks you'd like.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is a great idea if I can find a fastener that is strong enough to hold everything but I don't have to drill.
      Definitely a perfect start for the idea of putting it up and taking it down with minimal effort or impact.

3. 3 weeks ago
    p

brown paper sacks sewn together with a dead hooker's strands of hair

• 3 weeks ago
      p

stop trying to get my name banned in poster

• 3 weeks ago
        p

we need to speak english better

• 3 weeks ago
          p

*type

• 3 weeks ago
            p

see, we knew what we meant!

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Its that gaped goose trying to get revenge on you for making him into the laughing stock of the board

• 3 weeks ago
          p

he never takes off his trip, so doubtful. too many people want to be me who aren't me.

• 3 weeks ago
            d

I do my own thing.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

did you tape a TV to the ceiling

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There is a mount snd tv that was already there that is at an angle for whatever reason. I took it down and moved some wires around so I could run it off of my power supply and not the car battery. I also added a roku and some switcher boxes so that I have access to all of the ports on the back of the tv because it is screwed in.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hook of your choice on 4 corners.
    Curtain that's stretchable with loops on each corner.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Magnets on the curtain to stick it to the metal around the windows.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The juicy van with Michelins. Well done mate

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The very same. I will post more pics as I get more done. I built a full sized bed platform in the back. The mattress gets here Thursday.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oops forgot the pic

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Very nice. Did you go with a foam one? Looks sturdy btw

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I got an Amazon basics 8" memory foam. I figured I could always add a topper if it isn't comfy enough but, I like firm mattresses.
            I also built the platform over the bench seat and didn't attach it to anything so I can take it out relatively easily and still have the back seat if I need it for whatever reason.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nectar is having a sale. A twin will be $400 but worth the couple hundred extra over Amazonshit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's a camper bed. I'm not spending $600+ for a mattress that I only use a few months out of the year.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My wife has these magnetic shade pieces that snap onto the windows. I wonder if you could get block out versions. Really easy to put on and take off, plus easy to store.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Self-service salvage yards often have steel van partitions cheap you can use or modify then use. Work van and ambulance storage gear is expensive new but ignored used.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I am actually going to head to the junk yard today or tomorrow to look for headrests for the front seats. I will definitely look to see if there is something easy.
      I ended up finding 3 wood screws, under caps, holding up the front upholstery. I attached 2 leather straps like

https://i.imgur.com/iAczHyP.jpg

Put something like this on each side in the front and back. Have a large removable end cap on each end of the curtain pole so that it can't fit through the loop and fall off when you're driving. Then just use whatever curtains and curtain hooks you'd like.

suggested and found a cheap tension rod and some blackout curtains at target. The rod collapses down to about 2 feet long and stores in the upper cabinet with the curtains no problem so I will just put it up when I need it. Definitely not the most convenient but a good start.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *