The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No
    Great cars

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, unless you're a wrenchlet or not flush with money to pay someone else to service/repair it for you.

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not OP, but what's part availability like? Would it be a PITA to get a waterpump or something in Canada?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

FCP euro is great

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not really, is that a w124? They’re comfy, and classy. You should learn about them so you can fix them yourself. I’m sure they have they’re own quirks and stuff.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

w201

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

190E Cosworth
      Needs a good tune in my opinion

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>classy
      if youre an arab or a gypsy maybe

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No, it tells others that you have a great taste. Great choice.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

they're slow and not much fun, cost a lot to keep running, and probably in bad shape by now

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Ugly ass brick shaped car.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

worst part are the asymmetric mirrors. Only germany can come up with such unpleasant soulless shit. I bet it saved them like 0.5 cents in production or something. It's hideous.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Not at all, but the car better match you or else you might look like a neckbeard with a fedora especially if driving any old luxury car that isn't in exceedingly good condition and frequently washed and waxed. It's a thin line between car enthusiast and being that weird guy.
    Drive something respectable while looking the part, and you will gain respect.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>hypebeast gay detected

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>cringe cloutgay that doesnt realise noone thinks about you when you arent in the room

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No but almost every W201/202/124/126 you find is going to be a completely clapped out piece of shit. good luck sourcing decent parts anymore. Also good luck getting your butthole shafted without lubricant at Big Name Junkyards (tm) who have this new policy of charging you for the entire part instead of breaking down (ex: you want a camshaft but they charge you for the entire head)

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

gypsy car

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Found the Eyetalian

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

20 years late my friend

If you asked me 10 years ago, id say sure
      Now its approaching 40 years old. You might as well buy a 10-15 year old Toyota at this point if you want a reliable low cast daily driver.

I loved the 190E, wanted one for a long time. Ended up getting a newer Mercedes with much more power for a bit more money

Are you an Albanian?

Some of you dickheads don't understand. In NA 16-20yr olds don't have the option of picking up a 240SX or 86 corolla for $2k anymore. If you want a cheap Rwd car you're stuck with whatever pops up in your area, those Mercedes are still around because they got skipped over by drift gays in previous decades.
      If you're a broke 16yr old then 350z's and GT86's are still often out of reach.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, boring over hyped mediocrity.

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

20 years late my friend

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If you asked me 10 years ago, id say sure
    Now its approaching 40 years old. You might as well buy a 10-15 year old Toyota at this point if you want a reliable low cast daily driver.

I loved the 190E, wanted one for a long time. Ended up getting a newer Mercedes with much more power for a bit more money

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Are you an Albanian?

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

no not at all i am always checking the w114/115 market

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Yes. Here W124 memes have gone terminal and 16-20 year old hillbillies drive these.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

never really followed vintage mercedes, should i just assume these are minimum $40k for a decent one now

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If its good enough for africa, then it cant be bad car.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *