Am I supposed to be ok when a pickup truck pulls up behind me at night on the highway and blinds me with the light of a thousand suns?

Am I supposed to be ok when a pickup truck pulls up behind me at night on the highway and blinds me with the light of a thousand suns? Should I swerve into the minivan with a family of 5 in it, killing everyone? I don't get it.

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

Anus Alien Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that's when you release the caltrops.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>that's when you release the caltrops.
      Based.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nah. Just chill.
    Been through exactly that.
    If you talk to anyone doing it... they'll turn out to be normal people.
    It's fricked up.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pay $100 and put some tints on your window. Never deal with this problem again.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just get over and let them pass, they’ll tailgate for miles if you don’t. In Texas it’s always a lifted blacked out dodge ram literally every single time kek. Texas anons know.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because Dodge owners have small penises.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do you think about people's penises often?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>they’ll tailgate for miles if you don’t.
      When they do that to me they find themselves driving way, way under the speed limit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>blows past you illegally
        its that easy

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, that's the point. If they don't pass I force them to do so.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

whatever you say cuckboy 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I refuse to believe you're typing this with a legitimate "hah, get fricking owned kid" attitude.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i mean you're the one with leak little cuck eyes, and the inability to do 10 over like everyone else in the country. and you either drive a sportscar or some tiny poorgay cuckmobile, and i'm thinking its the latter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You suck a lot of dick

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You think like a woman

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

left lane is for passing. If you have someone on your ass, get in the right lanes for slower traffic. Not that complicated.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lol you're genuinely a moronic Black person.
        If I'm already speeding in the left lane going 15 over, It is absolutely NOT necessary to get into the right, hit my brakes for your homosexual ass and slow down just so you can excessively speed to a point where if there was a cop, you'd be pulled over homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the fastest car owns the left lane. Get the frick over if you are in the left lane and someone is riding your ass. You should be paying attention to your rear view mirror and all of your surroundings to not even get to the point of having them on your ass. You are seriously a room temperature IQ Mexican.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This guy gets it. More and more on the road don't for some reason. Another sign of the times I guess.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>If I'm already speeding in the left lane going 15 over, It is absolutely NOT necessary to get into the right,
          Sorry, anon. If they're going faster than you, no matter how fast you're going, either go faster or change lanes. You can always change back after they pass. Rules of the road for as long as there have been vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

For anybody who's actually interested, there's a really simple way to avoid being tailgated.

Get out of the left lane.

They don't understand this. They can't comprehend it. They need some reason to feel smug and superior to someone who is very obviously exerting their will over them via speed.

I saw this blue hatchback riding people in the right lane. They got over to the left lane to let him pass. He just kept passing everybody that way. Not sure if he was based or moronic

Opposite day in America

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>someone who is very obviously exerting their will over them via speed
            Yeah it's somehow personal to them. What frail egos.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It really is an ego problem. When I pass them and look over, they're usually raging, while I make a scene out of laughing at them and give them a thumbs down.

The only people who I genuinely get pissed off with is transport truck drivers. We used to have legislation here that forbade transports from travelling in the left lane (still allows for passing and lane closures), but it got removed in the early 2000s. Truck drivers will literally drive for miles in the left lane, at times literally driving right beside other transports to block people from passing them. That is far, far worse than anybody else.

, [...], [...], [...] They said that's illegal and so is accelerating to get away from their bullshit. so people are forced to be helpless while the police are made unable to uphold the law. When do people admit the law is to enhance the safety and livelihood of criminals?

[...]
            [...]
            Exactamundo.

Speeding is illegal. Impeding traffic is also illegal. If you are unable to move out of the left-most lane to allow someone to pass (single-lane road?), you can either continue driving while abiding by the law or you can pull over. That's the advice the police will give you. If you've ever spoken to one in a more casual setting, they'll advise you to leave "punishing" tailgaters to them, because "punishing" them by impeding traffic does absolutely nothing to solve the problem and only ever makes it worse (see

>driving up 93
            >doing 80
            >need to take off-ramp for 293
            >get in leftmost lane (off-ramp is to the left)
            >some peurto rican zooms up behind me and flashes his lights less than 1 second after getting close
            >there's a car to my right, can't merge anyway
            >proceeds to tailgate me, flashing his lights the entire time
            >keep doing this even after getting onto 293 just to mess with him
            >another car joins in on the moving blockade
            >after a mile of this he cuts across 4 lanes of traffic (into an on-ramp lane) to pass me and the 2 other people who decided to match speed to frick with this guy
            >almost hits a jeep that was merging onto the highway

who caused a tailgater to road rage and almost indirectly caused an accident).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Based. In fact, what are they supposed to do, pass you on the right? Technically illegal.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dodge drivers are the bmw drivers of pickup trucks
      >But i need to ride you while you're going five miles over the speed limit, FRICKING Casey's is about to run out of sausage pizza

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yep. Mexicans

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yep In Texas it's either a Mexican in a no muffler shitbox truck or a punk ass wigger in a new F250 paid for by daddy three chins

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just let off the gas and go exactly two miles below the speed limit. If I have to make a turn and he's still going straight, I'll make the turn like I have a bunch of cups of water on the dashboard that I don't want to spill lol. Almost coming to a complete stop to make a simple turn. I hate when motherfrickers ride my ass, because I usually go over the speed limit by like 10mph, there's no reason to be up my ass like that. I'm not doing 65 in a 40.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>If I have to make a turn and he's still going straight, I'll make the turn like I have a bunch of cups of water on the dashboard that I don't want to spill lol.
      You know how to piss people off lol, this is THE most frustrating thing to me while driving bar none.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I usually don't go out of my way to piss motherfrickers off, and even though I drive a little fast, I don't ride other people's asses if they're in front of me and doing the speed limit. Hey, they're doing the speed limit, I can't get mad at that. If I'm on the highway and someone wants to pass me, I'll get over. I just want to cruise along and go home. That's why I absolutely HATE when someone's up my ass on a regular backroad. I'm already fricking speeding and someone is up my fricking ass—that's alright Black person, we'll play. They obviously are trying to bully me into going faster, so I'll do the opposite of what they want me to do.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

OP is clearly not driving at normal speeds. No one tailgates someone going 10 over.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>No one tailgates someone going 10 over
        This happens to me every other day, what the frick are you talking about. Jesus fricking Christ, people do it on the interstate and I'll be in the right lane and the left lane is wide open. Why the frick are you riding my ass? Go the frick around. 90% of the time it's a woman.

This might be an issue near the borders of states. People from different states drive differently. I live on the PA/MD border, so you have people doing moronic shit on both sides of the line.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>on the interstate
          lol.
          Fricking move over then butthole.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>move over then butthole
            Off the fricking road? I'm in the right lane Black person? There's a whole open left lane that is specially there for passing and I'm already doing 85. Suck my fricking dick.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That moron has no reading comprehension. You’re letting morons like him and buttholes on the road affect your emotions too much.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I saw this blue hatchback riding people in the right lane. They got over to the left lane to let him pass. He just kept passing everybody that way. Not sure if he was based or moronic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

MA here, once had a guy actually cut me off at an off ramp and threaten to beat me because I was only doing 90 in a 60 on i-95. Yeah, he actually stopped the car in the off ramp and got out to holler at me, some puerto rican.

https://i.imgur.com/oeuhVXU.jpeg

Am I supposed to be ok when a pickup truck pulls up behind me at night on the highway and blinds me with the light of a thousand suns? Should I swerve into the minivan with a family of 5 in it, killing everyone? I don't get it.

I just turn my review down so I don't see the reflection anymore and aggressively go the speed limit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>peurto rican
          >i-95
          >driving like a complete butthole
          >road raging

RI or Mass? Extremely common there.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mass? Extremely common there.
            yep it's fricking mad. can't even buy a gun without jumping through a trillion hoops and even then it's illegal to carry it or shoot anyone in self defense. every 10 minutes on a weekend day you hear a car drive by blasting the BUM......CH..BUM..CH......BUM......CH..BUM..CH
            i'm literally genocidal at this point.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You're very incorrect. I've gone 81-83 in the left hand lane in a 65 on the highway, and have been tailgated MULTIPLE times by homosexuals who want to go 90mph+, a speed that everytime they are near a cop they slam on their brakes like little pussy homosexuals
        meanwhile I never have to hit my brakes near staties ya Black folk

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

dude you could go 30 over and have a tailgater.. its people taking out life frustration and angst via vehicle. I drive a large pick up but im chillin never in a hurry and just relax in the middle or right lane going 4 over.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

are you using a vpn cause no way you live in america

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

kek

https://i.imgur.com/VcsrNe8.jpeg

garbage thread

>pedestrian bicyclist detected

[...]

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There is a little tab on the back of your rearview mirror that you can use to briefly change the angle on your mirror if you flip it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's the side mirrors too. I think I'm just going to get the windows tinted like anon said.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bro, you need to angle your mirrors better. They're for looking beside you, not behind you.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

youre a homosexual i hope you get tboned.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Windows are for looking beside you, moron.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

garbage thread

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2pbthid

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

and then u get over to let them pass and they take forever to go by and end up going slower than u were goin in the first place
    just dumb frickin Black folk really

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You could just drive in a straight line like a normal person.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Every single driving problem anyone has is solved by just going faster, but you stupid Black folk just don't understand that.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There was a semi ahead of me. I figured the pickup truck would be able to notice that...

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Slow down untill they pass then tailgate them with your highbeams on. If they start shit then just stab them in the neck or whatever you do over there in the States to show dominance

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not even just pickups. Sometimes their lights are so bright that I'm blinded by them even if they're in front of me.
    I got picrel a few months ago and flash warning shots at anyone driving with highbeams on

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>highbeams
      The ones OP is talking about probably aren't highbeams but the regular stock LED lights that all new vehicles have. Its more noticeable when you're in a car and there's a pickup behind you

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's illegal to have mal-adjusted headlights. Get the license plate number and call the cops, report it as a crime. Any cop who's short on ticket quota will come and get them. Same if they just have their brights on.

Problem is that a LOT of these people don't even have their high beams on, they've just swapped out their regular headlights for illegally bright ones. I ended up getting into an argument with one of my moronic coworkers because he was driving behind me with his illegal headlights; I got fed up and got behind him and rode his ass with my high beams on for about 5 minutes, when I spoke with him later he didn't understand why I was beaming him.
      >b-b-but why could i buy them if they're illegal?!
      In a lot of places, license plate covers that obstruct any part of the plate are illegal. The ones that come on your car from the dealership? They can be illegal depending on your jurisdiction.

>highbeams
      The ones OP is talking about probably aren't highbeams but the regular stock LED lights that all new vehicles have. Its more noticeable when you're in a car and there's a pickup behind you

No stock headlights are illegally bright (unless they've been misaligned and are effectively acting as high beams). There are tons of illegally bright lights you can get aftermarket, and morons buy them because they think that brighter is better and safer.

>flails autistically behind me as I do 30 in a 55

This shit used to piss me off, now I just slow way the frick down and laugh at them in the rearview.

>Off-topic post
      Reported

Why are you such a homosexual?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Why are you such a homosexual?
        There's nothing homosexual about enraging low T men on the road. There basically women, and women shouldn't drive.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>There's nothing homosexual about enraging low T men on the road.
          Is tempting fate gay? Maybe.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>tempting fate
            Everyone who drives like a homosexual in my town is a California pussy Black person who won't do shit. The locals all drive slow. The transplants can move somewhere else if they don't mind it. They won't do shit.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm pretty sure being unable to read the road signs that say "slower traffic keep right" is a feminine trait. Hell, Islam doesn't even allow women to read. Is that why you don't abide by the signage? Are you unable to read?

>hurrr durr the speed limit signs!
          Don't worry about other people breaking the law, that's their problem. Worry about yourself and your own inability to abide by the law. Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>slower traffic keep right
            That's not what this thread is about, illiterate homosexual. Didn't read the rest of your post, since you can't even read the OP

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Didn't read the rest of your post, since you can't even read the OP
            The OP scenario is strawman. It doesn't require a life or death, split-second decision.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bad bait. Have a pity (You)

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you are blinded by that through your side and rearview mirrors, causing a accident due to that is not uncommon
            knowing some lifted 4wd hillbillys obsessing about having custom spotlight beam to be able to "make light for driving the tractor across the field at night" (yeah sure) all the time
            knowing what kind of absolutely complex ridden compensating attention whoring mental farts they are
            this phenomenon is not uncommon

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I just get over and let them pass, they’ll tailgate for miles if you don’t. In Texas it’s always a lifted blacked out dodge ram literally every single time kek. Texas anons know.

>they’ll tailgate for miles if you don’t.
            When they do that to me they find themselves driving way, way under the speed limit.

Yeah, that's the point. If they don't pass I force them to do so.

They said that's illegal and so is accelerating to get away from their bullshit. so people are forced to be helpless while the police are made unable to uphold the law. When do people admit the law is to enhance the safety and livelihood of criminals?

Lol you're genuinely a moronic Black person.
            If I'm already speeding in the left lane going 15 over, It is absolutely NOT necessary to get into the right, hit my brakes for your homosexual ass and slow down just so you can excessively speed to a point where if there was a cop, you'd be pulled over homosexual.

left lane is for passing. If you have someone on your ass, get in the right lanes for slower traffic. Not that complicated.

Exactamundo.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That is 100% what the thread is about. If you're only complaining about some Black personhomosexual moron who's assriding in the righthand lane and doesn't get over into the PASSING lane to PASS someone, then you're fine and I have no quarrel with you. That being said, those people are very, very rare, and typically only ever do that if they're seething with road rage for whatever reason.

If you're refusing to get over for faster traffic, you are, in fact, the problem.

>Its OK that i tailgate and blind people because they were only going 75 in 65!
            >it doesn't matter that there was another car in front of them, blocking them from going faster
            >I just NEED to be 5 feet from a bumper with my poorly aimed headlights at all time
            >see? The sign justifies my actions!

Unironically, if a faster vehicle approaches you and you're in the left-hand (ie. passing) lane, you are obligated to get over. It's literally the reason why there are signs posted on the highway that say "slower traffic keep right."
            >it doesn't matter that there was another car in front of them, blocking them from going faster
            Unless you're riding his ass in order to get the slow moron out of the passing lane, then you're part of the problem.
            >I just NEED to be 5 feet from a bumper with my poorly aimed headlights at all time
            I have stock headlights and I drive a Ford Escape. I'm not blinding anybody by driving behind them, especially because I don't use my high beams.
            This may be a shock to you, but when I approach people from behind going +150kmph/90mph while they're going 110kmph/70mph, they move out of my way ~90% of the time. I commute home at 11pm every night and very, very rarely have any issue with people not getting out of my way on my drive home.

>Cletus
            It's not Cletus doing it where I live, it's Thomis Greenburg-Cuckington who hasn't even gotten rid of his California plates yet. I'm going to antagonize him when he tries to speed through a school zone and he isn't going to do shit.

>speed through a school zone
            What the frick are you talking about? It's obvious that the implication of the thread is about HIGHWAY driving. What fricking moronic Texan bullshit is going on where you have school zones on highways? Is the state *trying* to get kids turned into roadkill? Why are we even talking about the issue of tailgating in areas where the speed limit is under 35? Who fricking cares?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just making this post to let you know that 2/3rds of your Holy Cryble went unread.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>blinding someone who is driving toward you
      based moron

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Rednecks do shit like then wonder why everyone fricking hates them

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

the problem is HIDs and said dumb rednecks never getting their headlights re-aligned after liffing their cletus-250 super pootie

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's illegal to have mal-adjusted headlights. Get the license plate number and call the cops, report it as a crime. Any cop who's short on ticket quota will come and get them. Same if they just have their brights on.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah because cops will drop what they're doing to pull some random pickup over they can't even find because some nancy got xer's eyes hurt by bright headlights
      cops only write tickets like that when someone's already pulled over, they aren't gonna waste time tracking vehicles down for non criminal infractions.
      but you do you karen

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're in the fast lane, this means they want to go faster than you, so either go faster or change lanes. This isn't difficult.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Off-topic post
      Reported

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can't do that if you're boxed in dipshit, and unfortunately that's when people love to fricking tailgate. Sorry, I don't have a Go-Go-Gadget mobile that can raise my car up like a cartoon and drive over the tractor trailer in front of me.

Looks like I hit a nerve. LMAO
        Your fragile egos will survive if you put your blinker on and change lanes. You're not a dog, and it's not a pissing contest.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>flails autistically behind me as I do 30 in a 55

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not sure what you're going on about. I don't drive a truck and don't tail people. It's unsafe.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>don't tail people. It's unsafe.
            Then we agree, moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Apparently, homosexual.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why'd you sperg out when I talked about punishing tailgaters. It's based. You should be more like me. These homosexuals would stop if you all were more like me.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Why'd you sperg out when I talked about punishing tailgaters.
            No one's sperging. We're having a conversation.
            >It's based.
            Increasing the odds of dying isn't based.
            >You should be more like me.
            I'll put my blinker on, change lanes, and let fricktard tailgaters pass.
            >These homosexuals would stop if you all were more like me.
            You can't fix stupid, anon. People like that never change.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'll put my blinker on, change lanes, and let fricktard tailgaters pass
            I'm referring to situations where this isn't an option. I don't drive slow in the left lane like a moron.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i'm like 99% sure a police officer would tell you the smart thing to do is pull over to the shoulder when its save and let cletus pass

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Cletus
            It's not Cletus doing it where I live, it's Thomis Greenburg-Cuckington who hasn't even gotten rid of his California plates yet. I'm going to antagonize him when he tries to speed through a school zone and he isn't going to do shit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If there's more than one lane, I've yet to find myself in a situation where changing lanes isn't an option when I let people know what I'm doing using the blinker. Maybe not immediately, but sooner or later.
            For one lane situations, I signal and move toward the shoulder while slowing if necessary to let them pass.
            Bye bye annoying lights.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If there's more than one lane
            Ok but that isn't what I'm talking about

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I've pulled over many times on one lane roads to let buttholes pass. Some seemed surprised. In the few cases where I ran into them later at a gas station or rest area, they wouldn't look me in the eye.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can't do that if you're boxed in dipshit, and unfortunately that's when people love to fricking tailgate. Sorry, I don't have a Go-Go-Gadget mobile that can raise my car up like a cartoon and drive over the tractor trailer in front of me.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This shit used to piss me off, now I just slow way the frick down and laugh at them in the rearview.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, you are supposed to make a thread on a white incel loser forum like you did. Good job zogbot

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

a boomer friend of mine bought a lightbar SPECIFICALLY to blind people who go under the speed limit at night

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Prepare for trouble and make it double. Your friend's NGMI.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

he'll make it there faster than you homosexual because he routinely goes 20 over. i actually kind of hate riding with him

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That senile fricking moron's going to crash his shitty car and die.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>20 over is le dangerous
            ok mr. high T

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There are a handful of highways that the police around here refuse to patrol during certain times of the day (usually 4am-7am). Early morning commuters on these highways drive, on average 90mph, and the police don't want to try setting up radar and then pulling into TRAFFIC that's all going 90mph. They just let it happen. Accidents on these highways rarely occur at those hours (most accidents tend to happen between 8-10am) because everybody driving is actually paying attention, rather that driving half-assed.

Speed actually isn't the issue. It's attention.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>20 over
          You know 95 on 95 is the new norm, right?

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I become the dictator of the US I'm going to send every LED headlight homosexual to the labor camps

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>be me live in rural New England
    >rapidly filling with hispanics and indians
    >one night driving in my small town and truck is coming up behind me from a distance
    >i just pull over to let him pass rather than drive with his blinding headlights behind me
    >flip him off as he passes
    >he slams the breaks and stops in front of me
    >stays there for like 30 seconds then throws it in reverse to roll up on me
    >not sure what i'm going to do but as i see his windows coming up they're completely blacked out so i just gun it thinking he's gonna shoot me
    >he's is now literally chasing me
    >not sure what to do exactly as i have no gun since MA gun laws
    >drive to the police station and when i get to it he turns off finally
    it's literally fricking brazil out there these days. every frickign car at night either has the LED's or people just drive with their high beams on now, fricking vaxx zombies. they can't park anymore either. i can't relate to anyone anymore i never could relate to anyone to begin with. it's like an alien planet at this point.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>driving up 93
      >doing 80
      >some peurto rican zooms up behind me and flashes his lights less than 1 second after getting close
      >after a mile of this he cuts across 4 lanes of traffic (into an on-ramp lane) to pass me and the 2 other people who decided to match speed to frick with this guy

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

so you and the two other morons almost caused the ultra homosexual to cause an accident and hurt some completely innocent driver jus tbecause your ego is bigger behind the wheel and you merge with the car to become one entirely diffferent entity probably even proud of yourself amirite

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why are you getting mad at me? Clearly the guy who needs to be doing 95 constantly so that he flashes his lights at people on an off-ramp when there is no possible way for them to get out of the way is the one with an ego problem.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

[...]
        Many such cases. It really is a third-world country now.

the stretch from Boston to Manchester is toast, the worst being essex county. if you want a terminal blackpill just go drive around Lawrence for a few minutes. hell, just go look at google streetview in a few random spots. my uncle just fled Manchester like a year or two ago after his window got shot out. sold his tiny suburban house in new brazil for over 400k. dyke for a governor too. the only thing that can fix New England at this point is fire raining down from the sky and cooking 90% of the populace. i live near Groton, old money town where FDR went to boarding school. now there are puerto rican middle schoolers riding around main street on dirtbikes. all the whites that are left are braindead vaxx zombies. God just please burn it all... my ancestors were on teh Mayflower...

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>go drive around Lawrence for a few minutes.
          Yeah no thanks. That shithole is pretty much the main source of horrible people for all of the northshore mass area.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it is literally 90% Hispanic and Black person and indistinguishable from Brazil.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

At least in NH you can actually get a gun without having to suck the state's dick.
            Nashua - shit
            Manchester - Mostly shit.
            Concord actually starts to become OK, but its still shit.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Puerto Ricans are some of the biggest morons on the road.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>driving up 93
      >doing 80

Many such cases. It really is a third-world country now.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>he slams the breaks and stops in front of me
      there for like 30 seconds then throws it in reverse to roll up on me
      This is where I woulda lit his ass up
      PCHOOMPCHOOMPCHOOMPCHOOM dead Mexican

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>PCHOOMPCHOOMPCHOOMPCHOOMP
        are you fricking sebulba or something, running him down with a podracer?

• 3 weeks ago
          Hook Anon

Perfect representation of that badass sound

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive an old land rover, its not going ANYWHERE fast through these mountains. You can pass me when you feel like raging. Sorry pal.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not their fault you drive a car made for women.
    Hell your car would only need to ride about 1ft higher and those lights would be invisible to you

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

those headlamps should be illegal, so much anti-social behavior on the road it's ridiculous

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get the frick in the right lane you wretched homosexual!!!

25. 3 weeks ago
    anonymous

If you can't drive with someone behind you then maybe you shouldn't be driving at night. You see Anon, there's a little switch on the rearview mirror that redirects the image off of the roof specifically for this purpose. Not being aware of this is a sign that you definitely shouldn't be driving at night. Or you are aware of it and you just want to b***h about people driving pickup trucks behind you at night on your way to glue yourself to something.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>itt: morons coming up with ever single excuse they can to justify their addiction to tailgating

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I open my sun roof a throw ice cubes at them.

Frick bro country homosexuals and their $1200 a month penis pumps

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just break check them and sue them while claiming I was blinded and thought i saw the car in front of me slowing down

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>cletus has a dashcam
      >you, a guy going 5 under brake checks him
      >cletus F-3500 HD rolls over your prius, crippling you
      >you're found guilty in court and your insurance drops you, as blatantly brake checking is illegal
      cletuschads we LITERALLY cant stop winning

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lower your speed for safety assuming you're in already in the right lane. Don't think of them as a person or as a pickup, it is a distracting source of light projected into your eyeballs, making it difficult to see and unsafe to drive at the posted speed limit. Safety first.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *