American Sleeper Car

What is a good American sleeper car that can drift, if not that's fine. Looking to purchase my first car.
Thanks.

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

lincholn versailes with a 460 4 speed with aluminum heads and a hog ass cam and a minispool.
    nobody will asume it's fast.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Same goes for a 70s Continental, remember to throw a 69 timing kit on it too

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chevy Impala. 300hp. 4 door sedan. yuge trunk. they sell cheap too.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>FWD

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How does that not make it a sleeper?

Drifting was optional according to OP. We'll get him some lunch trays and he can power slide in the parking lot at school.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

But anon my science teacher told me to meet her in the parking lot at her car after school, I don’t want you guys making noise while we discuss my grades!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We'll try to keep it down while you two discuss your abysmal performance.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mercury Marauder.
    Performance model version of the Panther Platform. Unless you know what you're looking for, most people are just going to think it's a retired old cop car/taxi.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Marauder isn't a sleeper anymore. Everybody I know who knows their shit wants one, and they've just about doubled in price in a few years. The Mark VIII is the hot new sleeper, after most of them have been cannibalized for the Intech V8.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No one knows what a Marauder is that isn't already in the know.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

GMT800 Silverado with a turbo

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This, any of the big three fullsizes is the answer. Zero weight on the rear axle makes it even easier to kick the back out.
      I have no idea why Formula Drift has banned all pickups from competing, what do they expect people to use now that the Challenger/Charger/Camaro are all dead? Just Mustangs?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This, any of the big three fullsizes is the answer. Zero weight on the rear axle makes it even easier to kick the back out.
      I have no idea why Formula Drift has banned all pickups from competing, what do they expect people to use now that the Challenger/Charger/Camaro are all dead? Just Mustangs?

truks r gay lol

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Any g body tbh
    Everyone expects them to be
    >Grandma car
    >Donk car
    >Lowrider car
    No one really expects them to be fast, and you can make them decently fast.
    Only downside is that they're a certified hood classic, so have fun with a bunch of black dudes trying to holler at you about it.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A manual chevy SS, everyone will think you are driving a malibu. Comes with an LS3 and tremec 6060.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/thread
      > would underestimate
      > would get smoked
      > still don't want one

• 4 weeks ago
      civil engineering stud

Beat me to it anon

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How is this a sleeper when a Silverado is faster?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tbh I'd rather be seen in one of these than some try hard C8...by far the most embarassing car on the market to be seen in

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Chevy SS
      >Sleeper

>loud as frick V8 RWD sedan

goddamn what is wrong with you people

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Literally nobody knows that it's a V8 or RWD. Looks like a FWD cuckbox. I literally had no idea what it is until this thread.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

it rumbles and growls like a big V8, I've been next to one at a stop light. they're alright cars but it's like taking all the fun stuff from a Charger and removing it except for the V8

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Buick lacrosse super. You won't be able to drift it, but it will be fun (and shockingly comfy)

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Panther Body, Chevy SS (not G8), Ford Taurus SHO, Ford Fusion Sport, Dodge Charger R/T and above de-badged and rebadged as a SXT, Any Full size truck with a V8

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don’t know how well it can drift and it looks like it just rolled out the parking lot of a retirement home, but the AWD version of pic related with a 3.0t can put out 400 horsepower.

Ford Flexes apparently also are buildable as sleepers with their larger engines, but they’ll be constrained by size and weight.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lincoln mark viii

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *