Americans have a really weird way to use the world "practical"

Americans have a really weird way to use the world "practical"

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ESL Black folk should be banned on sight.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If anythings Amerilards should be banned. The automotive industry advances thanks to Germany, France, Italy and Sweden, and in spite of Amerifats getting in the way of progress and Asians copying everything. Amerisharts were so mad about other people making good products they shut down the Australian factories because they put them to shame with a fraction of the resources. Even Turks are better than Americans when it comes to making cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

your post is a perfect example of

[...]

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Cope, Turd Ferguson.
          You know, the other day I had a nightmare. In it, I was a 4'3" American. I would wake up, get in my cruise control gigantic 30L/100km lifted pickup, text on my way to work 300km from home. I woke up when I poisoned a group of children with the exhaust.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You sure spend a lot of time thinking about Americans

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Maybe if you mutts didn't go around the world shitting it up I wouldn't give a frick. Reminder that we're in a war here in Europe and it's your fault. Ukraine was going to sign the peace but USA blocked it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You mean the war where Germany is still buying loads of fuel from the enemy, and is shutting down it's other options? And is still refusing to give their tanks?

Oh yeah and the peace treaty would have forced Ukraine to give up like, half of its territory right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You mean the war where Germany is still buying loads of fuel from the enemy, and is shutting down it's other options? And is still refusing to give their tanks?
            As if there's an option, frick off mutt.
            >Oh yeah and the peace treaty would have forced Ukraine to give up like, half of its territory right?
            Yeah, as opposed to giving the lives of its breeding age males. They're in this war because of you mutts and you only watch from the sidelines and send them shitty weapons that only prolong the bloodshed.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>As if there's an option
            They could have, you know, bought from literally anyone else on the global market.
            But hey, Russian fuel is the cheapest so Gluck Gluck Gluck suck down that Russowiener.

Or they could have kicked out the subversive commies making up the green party that publicly stated they just wanted to shut down nuclear to sabotage Germany.

>Throwing unmotivated, unequipped young men into a meat grinder is totally more moral than actually keeping the promises we made!
            Remind me, who sent the Ukrainians Javelins and Bradley's? The ones that they have nothing but glowing praise for, and allowed them to make great strides in achieving their goals?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Remind me, who sent the Ukrainians Javelins and Bradley's? The ones that they have nothing but glowing praise for, and allowed them to make great strides in achieving their goals?
            CIA propaganda to make USA seem like they care when they know damn well it's barely enough to prolong the war.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I'm sure those several dozen interviews with Ukrainian soldiers from all different branches being run by at least 7 different nations news media is totally all fake.
            Every single last one was a plant.
            Yup.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Were you brown in the dream too?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Americans invented cars thoughbeit

• 3 weeks ago
        Chud Anon

Why are yurocucks so OBSESSED

cope, yurocars are the worst in the world

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Can you explain this logic. I never understood how or why one language mixed Americans with non-white dna even can be racist towards actual white Europeans that have 100% white dna and they have also higher iq, being capable to speak multiple languages. Is this some sort of copium, because you are not white and that makes you angry? America has even iq requirement because otherwise all the soldiers would be lower than 90 (idiots).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>America has even iq requirement because otherwise all the soldiers would be lower than 90 (idiots).
        The amount of morons they have in a single country is simply astonishing

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>can't tow worth shit
    >cucked 1.5 litre shitbox borg cube looking engine pushed to the limit that can barely make it to 60k miles before blowing up
    >costs closer to half a million to keep going
    >Only made for turks and arabs to "flex"
    Yeah nah, nothing practical about that shitheap

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>can't tow worth shit

That's as moronic as calling it a small car

Pure moron level cope

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Put a geo metro on a literal railroad track and it’ll pull 50 times it’s weight that picture proves nothing.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It'll rip itself apart, cope.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Well that's entirely dependent on the track. On a flat, straight rail line you could move hundreds of tons just by pushing.

But with any kind of turn or incline you'll actually need power

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

When top gear tried a xjs on track it couldnt get enough traction to pull 4 light weight caravans let alone many cars like the unimog is shown pulling. No way a lighter and weaker metro would have enough weight and traction to even do that much.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

To be fair the unimog is using rubber and Top Gear are a memester trio who don't care about what's true but about what gets them clicks, remember the Tesla Roadster fiasco.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

WRONG

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those are steel guide wheels, they're not powered.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>that picture proves nothing

I don't know what's funnier the cope excuses (t-towing a train is no big deal anything can!!!)

Or the initial moronic premise that the fricking Unimog of all vehicles can't tow anything. That's as moronic as saying an F1 car handles bad. Pure no-nothing about vehicles moronation.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is that Unimog going to be able to stop and steer that load at 80mph like an American truck can?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bullshit that any burger "truck" would be able to do that at 80mph.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This will tow 40k lbs safely at 80mph while it's heated, cooled and massaging seats carry me in supreme comfort. I can also take your wife out to a nice restaurant in it and have it valet parked. Yeah an overgrown lawn tractor is sure better lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

No it won't lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes it will silly eurocuck. Why do you think our "toy trucks" are so big and make 500hp with over 1000 ft/lbs of torque?

>Ferd
            >towing anything
            >ever

kek

A Ram will do it too. Pick your poison.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Yes it will silly eurocuck. Why do you think our "toy trucks" are so big and make 500hp with over 1000 ft/lbs of torque?
            No it won't.
            See:

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Want to try that again? Yes a pickup truck is too high to tow a dry van semi trailer. Pickup trucks are designed and engineered to tow heavy gooseneck and even bumper pull trailers.

why do you think our 500hp trucks are 18 litres of displacement instead of 6?

Maybe because they're actual commercial trucks and an American pickup is a grocery getter than can how and haul a fricking lot? How many fricking truck threads do we need to have before you fricking morons learn the difference between a pickup truck and a commercial truck? I mean fricking little kids shows taught me that when I was 3 years old.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's very wasteful and harmful to the environment to get groceries in a wannabe semi

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those big diesels get better fuel economy than most 4cyl crossovers. They also have a bunch of emission bullshit that actually cleans the air.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They don't kek. The average fuel economy of a Dodge 2500 diesel is 18-21 MPG.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

...which is still better than a lot of pigfat crossovers with tiny turbo engines

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Considering in Europe we're used to getting numbers in the vincinity of 70MPG for our diesel cars (see 1.3L Punto for example) that's atrocious mileage to do the same as we do.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>comparing a 1.3 liter shitbox to a 4 ton vehicle with 5 times the power

Sure showed us

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Both are equally capable of getting groceries and I'd rather put them in the trunk so the Punto wins.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Euros are unable to comprehend anything beyond a 1 litre shitbox.
            A car with an engine beyond that is just too much for their feeble minds, big cars in generals are only allowed for the bourgeois and party officials in europistan, unless you happen to be a rocket surgeon war refugee from the middle east.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We have the 1 liter shitbox for city use and performance vehicles for long travel, which are more comfortable, efficient and faster than some pickup. They slip through the air. The pickup gets grabbed by the ethereal israelite. It's a longstanding European tradition to strive for a low drag coefficient.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How many of ~~*yous*~~ can afford more than one car, though? Especially if one of these cars has a powerful engine.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you're willing to buy a slightly older car pretty much anyone, just like burgers with their pickups.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>evading the question
            Slightly older cars are taxed more because they produce more tree food or are outright prohibited to be imported and registered in several countries
            Also you don't know shit about aerodynamics, israelite

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Euros be like YOOO THAT'S THE 1.3 BIG BLOCK PRODUCING 93 HORSEPOWER IT'S LIKE A HELLCAT
            >the 1.3 breaks down

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not the murican talking about engines breaking down lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Emissions garbage cuts the fuel economy of modern diesels nearly in half.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why do you think our 500hp trucks are 18 litres of displacement instead of 6?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because you can't design powerful engines obviously

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

very funny

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Ferd
            >towing anything
            >ever

kek

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I didn't say the Unimog was an example of a practical vehicle, but claiming it barely makes it to 60k miles is absolutely ignorant. They're heavy duty vehicles with bulletproof engines.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>claiming it barely makes it to 60k miles is absolutely ignorant.
        It's a mercedes

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>It's a mercedes
          That's why it's bulletproof, moronic mutt

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Remember to pay your heated seats subscription Ahmed

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not a Tesla, mutt
            >Ahmed
            nice projection

https://i.imgur.com/aB9SgqM.jpeg

Americans invented cars thoughbeit

Cars are a German invention

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it was a German brand that created the "steat subscription" and no amount of whinging will change that Abdullah

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. moron

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah it’s more tractor than truck. I consider tractors to be towable. They top out at what 55?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>can't tow worth shit

You dont know anything about the car at all without you tell me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's a Unimog you Black person. It's a heavy duty truck and a tractor in one package.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

careful, Euro poors think those are the world's best trucks.
    they arn't.
    Mercedes-Benz hasn't made a good car in 20 years.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can you drive tractors on the road in the US?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes. City folk that go ruin property prices moving to the country constantly seethe about it. Kids in rural areas drive tractors to school for memes too. It’s legal.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yes, just not highways

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes, you can't do it on certain highways like the interstate system purely because of high speeds and potential collisions, but pretty much all interstates in the US have local roads along side them too, which is why you can get around the whole US on a moped if you really wanted.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>artificial obstacle course
    I mean let's be honest, there's no real wilderness in Europe to do off roading, so the only purpose of the solid axles with portal gears is to minimize the damage to crops. It's not a real truck, it's agricultural equipment.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

shut the frick up euro we've got better 4x4s rotting out in the fricking woods than you've got on the showroom floors.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Buy an ad muttoid

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Uh, homosexual - if the guy's moving loads through an area that looks like this, on a regular basis, a 'mog's pretty practical.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>an area that looks like this
      is really hard to find in EU

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My post was more about how they say coupes are impractical and some frickhuge SUV that demands you pay at a parking lot is practical, when they rarely transport anything they couldn't fit in the coupe.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>some frickhuge SUV that demands you pay at a parking lot
        Waht

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I move my loads into your moms back area on the regular, if you can catch my drift?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only reason you need this capability is mountain rescue, and even then, a helicopter or drone is often more practical.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Shut up citycuck

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just drive around the hill moron

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This off roading shit is so gay. Just find a different route.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yuroshit anything towing
    >a turkcedes none the less
    Sorry mahmoud, but your unishit is getting absolutely mogged by American trucks.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>turks drive unimogs
      full moron

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Burger status: unimogged

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

what is practical about a unimog

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>oh yeah burgers? this 6 figure glorified tractor kind of beats out that 80s ford you dug out of an old guy's treeline with a boat tank strapped to the hood and 3 dead cylinders, so THERE!

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

these are the people making fun of Americans

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are you implying Paris is any blacker than many American cities?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>implying it's only Paris
        kek

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>implying it's only Paris
      kek

these are the people writing post like

Can you explain this logic. I never understood how or why one language mixed Americans with non-white dna even can be racist towards actual white Europeans that have 100% white dna and they have also higher iq, being capable to speak multiple languages. Is this some sort of copium, because you are not white and that makes you angry? America has even iq requirement because otherwise all the soldiers would be lower than 90 (idiots).

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Mexican president soon.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *