Any anons ever driven with a breathalyzer lock before?

Any anons ever driven with a breathalyzer lock before? Gonna have to deal with this shit for the next six months starting this week.

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

This doesn't have to be the end Anon, it can be a new beginning. A new era of impaired driving fuelled entirely by Office Depot.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

The average muscle car driver LEL

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous
  2. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Avoid wearing any cologne, drink only water, and stay the FRICK away from cliff bars.

3. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Yeah, I had a car mounted blowjob buddy before. If you need to wake up in the morning and go to work you need to stop drinking the night before earlier than you think you do. I'd get home at 6, have 4 or 5, stop by 10:00 and that thing would still complain at 7:00 the next morning.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

couldn't you just use an air duster to blow into it or something

4. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

The yeast in bread or pizza crust will mess you up too.

5. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Buy a beater car and sell it 6mos from now? idk

6. 4 months ago
    Anonymous
  7. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I've known a couple who have and they're a total c**t to deal with. The people who install them will straight up tell you how finicky and shitty they are, and will straight up acknowledge how they're prone to give false positives. Sometimes they just outright fail to take any measurement, but they mark it as a strike against you anyways - i was with a friend who blew into hers to start the car, it didnt register, so she tried again and it still didnt register and locked her ignition. Its kinda bullshit, you think the state would enforce SOME kind if quality control over them since they mandate their use
    They're pretty hard to cheat too, and nearly impossible to if you don't have a passenger. Back in high school my buddy flirted with this teacher to get her to buy us beer and she has an interlock, but somehow scored a old disconnected one on the side that she would pretend to blow in while the passenger used it when prompted (because they also come with cameras to take your picture as a confirmation measure)
    When I got my DUI I took the suspended license and just kept driving anyways. It was a nerve racking time and extreme gamble, but it beat the hell out of dealing with a blow n go

8. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

I feel a lot less of a frickup in life when I'm reminded dudes like you are around. Thanks for being you, anon.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Why? Just because you have a different vice than potato juice? We are all fricked up in some way. No exceptions.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Thankfully nothing that puts me on the wrong side of the law.

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Don't project
        you are a frick up
        I am not

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>you are a frick up
          Don't project

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

i'm making over 120k less than a year out of college
            i have a beautiful, smart christian gf that I met the summer before freshman year
            i have a well-off, loving, supportive family that I meet with often
            i disobey traffic laws every time i get in my car
            i have never lost to a frat bro in a drinking game/competition, even though i don't like drinking

what do you have? an alcohol addiction and a shitty personality? you need to reflect on what led you down this path and reverse before it's too late dumbass

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

good god man just end your life nothing I cant stand more than internet tough guys
            ooh youre so perfect and cool and blahblah shut the frick up idiot, arent fooling anybody with some words in a text box.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I hate alcoholics but I hate LARPers as well.

haha you got me

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I hate alcoholics but I hate LARPers as well.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I am not being forced to take an alcohol test every time I want to drive
            Because I am not a frickup, ulike you.

9. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

let the Black folk install it.
    pray they don't frick your wiring.
    download the wiring diagram for the ignition switch in your car.
    return it to OEM but leave the breathalyzer hooked up to constant power.
    depending on how old the car is you can just provide 12V to the wire that goes to the ECU that is normally powered by the ignition switch and then send 12V to the starter signal wire to bump the starter and the engine will start.
    don't remove the keys from the switch ever so that your steering column doesn't lock.
    if they put cameras in the car i guess you're fricked you can't really get around that they'll just see you doing wiring.
    don't drive drunk lol.

10. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

weedchads wya? lol at you boomers and your blowcuck machines. Feels good cruising absolutely blazed as shit with trance music blasting vibrating the windows

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>Feels good cruising absolutely blazed as shit with trance music blasting vibrating the windows
      My man! Is there another way to drive?

11. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Maybe stop drinking and driving.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Is it really such a crime for a man to stay hydrated?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Alcohol dehydrates you

12. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Shit, I'll probably have to get one in a few weeks. Total racket

13. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Do amerimutts really let their government put cameras in their cars? LOL nice freedom

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

>meanwhile in Europe

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

Meanwhile in NYC nearly every intersection and bridge has at least 4 cameras that track the license plates of every car.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

>live in a shithole immigrant city
          >rampant crime for literally a century
          >cameras up everywhere as a result
          >t-those are for tracking people!
          now this is schizoposting

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

It's not schitzoposting when I used to be the sole sysadmin running every automated bridge toll in NYC who could pull up traffic cams from every intersection in the city even at home, this was almost a decade ago.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>my uncle works at nintendo

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I don't think working for an Indian-owned tolling company in my 20s is that impressive, I've got 2 engineering degrees and certs. You know that everything you see and consume is made by actual people, right?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Nobody said it was impressive

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Good, because I don't think it is. I was the only white person in my location, not joking it was just Chinese and Indians. I'd come in in the morning, say "good morning" to all of my coworkers (aggressively, before I quit) and no one ever responded. I worked there 7 months and we never had a single meeting and I never knew the name of the guy in the cubicle next to me. The whole thing kinda creeped me out, esp with how much money they were raking in.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Nobody is believing you

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Here, I worked for picrel. I don't have any social media or linkedin so you can't even dox me. You'd be amazed how much traffic surveillance there is in the US, but thankfully they don't prosecute shit over it, yet.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>he's still going
            sad

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

NY has camera ticketing moron.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Why would you quit such a glorious job with little human interaction? Assuming it's real.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm a nervous autist engineer. The atmosphere in there was ice. I would try saying 'good morning' to them and they looked at me with total fear and would say nothing. I'm in my mid-30s now and weigh 140 lbs, I'm not scary, it was just weird.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Not that anon but I've had tech jobs like that, they're toxic. And they don't pay well, hence the prevalence of Chinese and Indian guys.
            Not to go all DA on you but eight years ago I was at a place where all the Chinese guys disappeared overnight when their fake college got shut down by the feds. They were all illegally working on student visas.

I still don't get it, but maybe because I'm an autist working in a call center with boomer Americans. I would love to be able to walk in and NOT say "morning" to everyone. That is the dream.

imagine browsing DA at nearly 40 years old

I'm 34 goddamnit. I assume most people here are in their 30s.

I'm also 34.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Not that anon but I've had tech jobs like that, they're toxic. And they don't pay well, hence the prevalence of Chinese and Indian guys.
            Not to go all DA on you but eight years ago I was at a place where all the Chinese guys disappeared overnight when their fake college got shut down by the feds. They were all illegally working on student visas.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Not that anon but I've had tech jobs like that, they're toxic. And they don't pay well, hence the prevalence of Chinese and Indian guys.
            Yeah, they hired me on as a contractor (common practice). I was born with an organ failure that costs me $1k+ a month and their contractor insurance was over $700 / month just for the premium. I went 8 months into my 6-month contract when I realized there were still ppl there 2 years into their "6-month contract" terms. So I quit. Frick society.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Yah I went 14 months on a 6 month contract. The only reason I was there that long was the Great Recession was still fricking the job market. The contract agencies idea of insurance was that if I bought an Obamacare package through them, they would split the commission with me. And they were shocked that I left.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Robots and 3d printers.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm 34 goddamnit. I assume most people here are in their 30s.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

yeah so almost 40
            >most people here on in their 30s
            cute projection, is that what you tell yourself to make you feel less like a loser?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Do you not understand the concept of time? You are also aging day by day. You are born to die.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Where did I imply the opposite?
            Fact of the matter is 34 is closer to 40 than 18. Sorry that's beyond your comprehension

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

You seem younger than 18, in which case frick off back to twitch zoomer.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah I'm 22, sorry you're a loser still browsing DA when you're almost middle aged. No need to get mad at anyone but yourself

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

A 22yo on DA? Have sex first virgin.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

More self projection? Lmao really reaching with that one

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Not hard to tell. Nothing about your life is unique or different. You will chill the frick out once you do.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Where did I say it was? You're making a lot of assumptions here

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Because I have lived longer than you, and have experienced more than you, so I know more than you. See how that works?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

... literally what are you going on about now? What a non sequitur and goalpost dodge lmao

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

You are free to frick off back to Youtube or Fortnite whenever you wish.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah it's fun watching you dig a hole while thinking you're above others

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>above others
            Just you in particular.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

bold words for someone with crippling autism
            >by your own admission

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>just making shit up now
            Don't you have some ritalin to go take?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

not making shit up when you said

I'm a nervous autist engineer. The atmosphere in there was ice. I would try saying 'good morning' to them and they looked at me with total fear and would say nothing. I'm in my mid-30s now and weigh 140 lbs, I'm not scary, it was just weird.

>I'm a nervous autist
            and admitted you couldn't even attempt conversation or basic introduction with your coworkers lmao
            But yeah thats totally not the signs of deliberating aspergers or anything

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Different posters zoomie. Take your meds.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Uh huh yeah sure it was
            >he can't even double check the very short reply chain before making shit up
            lmaooo

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

It's almost too embarrassing to see your replies at this point.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

says the dude trying to face a poorly hidden lie on an anonymous image board lmao

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>says the 22yo that still can't figure it out after the 2nd poster responded to him again

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

repeating it doesn't convince anybody lmaooo you're so bad at lying it's insane. Which is a trait of autism too

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

You seem to know more about it than me. I would imagine your denial of reality is a huge component of your autism as well though. Or perhaps amphetamine psychosis. Maybe both.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

projecting once again? you should get that fixed

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Your meds should help you stop seeing all these "projection" visions. We hope.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Man you REALLY gotta reach for these comebacks lmao

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I appreciate you working through your adhd to stay focused on me.

https://i.imgur.com/lNNRfwo.jpg

Bro you're getting bested by someone half your age, just stop taking the bait. It's painful for others than just you.

>reaction images
            Opinion discarded

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Not adhd, like I said it just funny to watch you dig your own hole and with such little provocation lmao
            imagine getting this riled up so easily by someone you think you're better than lmaooo

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

If you don't think you're better than me, I understand why.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Where did I say I was? Unlike you I'm not a narcissist and see everyone here as equals

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Weren't you just telling us that everyone older than you shouldn't be posting here? Is schizophrenia on the spectrum?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Weren't you just telling us that everyone older than you shouldn't be posting here? Is schizophrenia on the spectrum?

[...]
            >taking the bait after telling others not to take bait
            Thanks for playing.

bold words from the double poster lmao

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

One post per each one of your personalities lmao

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Or you're just so mad you can't think straight lmao

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Which one of your personalities is responding now?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

.. huh? You just making shit up again? Wild lmao couldn't be me

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Take your meds and try again then.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

jeez for an old man you sure got a lot of time to shitpost your fantasies on DA

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/XKYsOdc.jpg

>Opinion discarded
            Black person do you know where you are? Perhaps you should try this website, it seems to be more your speed.

>taking the bait after telling others not to take bait
            Thanks for playing.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>I-i-i was merely pretending
            Yeah, no. Nice try.
            Whatever, keep getting pulled around by a shithead child. No sweat off my brow.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Opinion discarded
            Black person do you know where you are? Perhaps you should try this website, it seems to be more your speed.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

images
            >Opinion discarded
            I just came into this thread, but did you forget where you are?

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Bro you're getting bested by someone half your age, just stop taking the bait. It's painful for others than just you.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

I was dx'd with autism in the 90s but still think it's bullshit. I grew up in a military family in a country where no one spoke english, so I played SNES and became "autistic."
            I was still one of the first ppl in the door every day and would smile and wave to the others as they came in every day. Only the black software engineer with the Impala SS would respond, no one else would even acknowledge me greeting them, for months. I genuinely didn't ever know the names of 2/3 people seated next to me even after 8 months. Shit was whack.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Excuses excuses, that's all I hear
            Not hard to go up to someone and say "hey I'm so-and-so". Well, not hard when you don't have autism

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Not hard to go up to someone and say "hey I'm so-and-so". Well, not hard when you don't have autism
            I literally did this, to all of them (there were 14 ppl at the place) and they just stared at me. I'm literally a cute twink with blue eyes that couldn't threaten anyone. It was weird as frick, they just stared at me. I was sysadmin / software engineer and we never had a single meeting,it was just fricking weird.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>Nah it's fun watching you dig a hole while thinking you're above others

>imagine browsing DA at nearly 40 years old
            Lol, your self righteous projection is off the scale. You should actually have a nice day for being such a moronic homosexual.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Top zozzle by that metric boomers are the smartest people around and we both know that ain't how it goes

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Doesn't matter at all when they are the wealthiest generation in history.

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

Your life would be easier if you killed yourself.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

If you were American you would know that NYC isn't even a real place, it's a fantasy sold to you by hollywood.
          The real thing is actually just a containment zone for less American concepts so that the back country remains unchanged.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 months ago
      Anonymous

We have zero freedom when it comes to driving

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Yeah crazy how when you commit a crime the consequences are a lack of freedom. What a totally unique and novel concept never done before, right?

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

>This homosexual wants cameras everywhere
        Go back to China, b***h.

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

They're bringing it up in regards to how breathalyzers come with a camera to ensure you're
          not trying to cheat the interlock, not public surveillance you stupid Black person. Notice how nobody else has to deal with it? Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Probably because they didn't get arrested and had them ordered to by a court
          Even then, you don't HAVE to get an interlock. It's your choice between that or suspended license

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

>They're bringing it up in regards to how breathalyzers come with a camera to ensure you're not trying to cheat the interlock, not public surveillance you stupid Black person. Notice how nobody else has to deal with it? Hmmm, I wonder why that is. Probably because they didn't get arrested and had them ordered to by a court
            Breathalyzers are on the brink of being mandatory for every car within the next 5 years.
            https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryroeloffs/2023/12/12/federal-government-takes-key-step-toward-mandating-alcohol-test-systems-in-new-us-cars/?sh=7e0607bd1f62
            New cars are already recording and sending / selling your telemetry, linking to your phone, and some have systems to monitor driver alertness. We're already a ways down the car surveillance slippery slope.

14. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

What state anon? The camera is bullshit and no one ever checks it.
    In some cases (like mine), you're required to take it to the shop for a monthly calibration so it's probably more of a hassle to frick with the wiring than to just deal with it.

15. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Could just not install a long tube on the breathalyser?

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Nope, considered tampering with the device. Pretty quick way to lose your license

• 4 months ago
        Anonymous

How would they know, just pop a piece of garden hose on it, blow and pop it off

• 4 months ago
          Anonymous

Because they have cameras that record your input. They're also incredibly finicky so it would probably be very likely to give a bad reading too

• 4 months ago
            Anonymous

They do? Shit, didn't know that. Then again I've never had one in my car and never will

16. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

>tripcodes became uncool so now everyone argues with people who they think are other posters.
    Many such cases

17. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

How did this thread turn into two guys arguing about their ages

18. 4 months ago
    Anonymous

Nobody here drinks and drives.

• 4 months ago
      Anonymous

Yes Mr. Officer, sir.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *