Any UK anons driving without insurance and tax? How easy is it to evade the blues and twos here?

Any UK anons driving without insurance and tax?
How easy is it to evade the blues and twos here?

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Beware Cat Shirt $21.68

1. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

pretty sure this is punishable by death if you’re white

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Pretty much this. Do it in Bradistan, no problems, do it in Norwich, they'll fricking put you in a wicker man.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Hit or miss, if your rural then you'll have better chances, if not then probably not worth the risk. Know someone who drove for 6 months with no MOT but since there's not many police out our way she got away with it. Knowing they have ANPR cameras dotted around at petrol stations and on motorways yet knowing she never got done for it makes me think they either don't work or they only get checked when needed. All you need to do though is have a police car pull up behind you at a junction and you're fricked.

This as well, that said, even parts of norwich are starting to look like 3rd world shitholes now with the amount of browns around. Sad state of affairs really, nice city other than that.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

>ANPR cameras
          If these are state operated, surely they only are concerned with tax? They can't detect things like insurance? That is a private matter is it not?

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

pedestrianising the city centre was the beginning of the end for narrich

2. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I go months without seeing a police car, probably fine outside of towns and cities. If you get banned from driving just keep doing it, what are they going to do, ban you again?

3. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

>How easy is it to evade the blues and twos here?

If you're a brown illegal, go for it. When the cops pull you over they'll apologize for their mistake.

If you're a native brit you better not or you'll be sorry.

4. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

i hope you get sued into financial ruin when you get into a crash with another vehicle you fricking idiot. you're supposed to make fun of the degenerate shit People of Poor do, not live like them

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>y-you’re supposed to pay the tax because ..because someone said so!!!
      abloo abloo abloo

5. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

There are two cars on my street right now that are clamped for not being taxed, didn't even know they could do you for this when you're parked up.
    How poor are you not to be able to afford tax anyway? Insurance is silly money but the DVLA aren't asking a lot just let them have it.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

>just do as you're told
      No

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

i hope you get sued into financial ruin when you get into a crash with another vehicle you fricking idiot. you're supposed to make fun of the degenerate shit People of Poor do, not live like them

Taxation is theft, dear boy

6. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I drove with no tax insurance or MOT lsat year for about 4 months (I had 2 identical MG ZTs and insured the wrong one, I knew I didn't have MOT or tax) and never got stopped
    Insurance is a scam anyway

7. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

No fricking clue but that's a fricking sick movie you just posted. RIP Jimmy Caan.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Any UK anons driving without insurance and tax?
      How easy is it to evade the blues and twos here?

I fricking love Thief, filmed by Michael Mann of Heat, Collateral, Public Enemies fame.

8. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

you are unlikely to see a police car but there are ANPR cameras all over the place including at petrol stations.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

They tell the government you are driving without tax?

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

and why do you allow that?

9. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Some police cars automatically read plates so its best not to meet one on the roads.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

See

>ANPR cameras
      If these are state operated, surely they only are concerned with tax? They can't detect things like insurance? That is a private matter is it not?

is it just for tax or can they see stuff like insurance too?

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

Cameras on posts aren't for MOT or insurance. Have to catch you in the act for that. Tax fines will come through.

• 6 days ago
          Anonymous

You would think if the DVLA has your tax status and it has your MOT status, you can get a fine for both? Good to know they are incompetent enough that I may only need to tax the thing then.

10. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I live in a suburb in the Midlands. I see a huge amount of cars with valid tax, MOT but no insurance. I have been tracking one resident who has not insured his car for 6 months now. He drives it every day.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Cool. I reckon those cameras are able to detect tax and maybe valid MOT but I don't see how they can track insurance.

11. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

Do what I do. Run 2 pre 1983 classics. No MOT, no tax and £200 a year to insure both.

• 6 days ago
      Anonymous

Is it 1983 or just 40 years? I could do that but most 40 year old cars are either expensive for a good one or a rust bucket.

• 6 days ago
        Anonymous

40 years. '84 will be exempt next year. Yeah rust is the main issue. Anything 30cm away from a body or suspension mount is not an MOT failure though, not that you would need one. Although it still needs to be roadworthy as in the case of an accident your insurance would be invalid if not.

• 5 days ago
          Anonymous

I have other stuff wrong with mine though. Some wheel bearing issues for example. Tis fricked.

12. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

This thread glows.

• 5 days ago
      Anonymous

>the DVLA is going to trace my IP and cross reference registered cars and residents at my address then send me a letter
      frick off you big fairy

13. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Completely depends on where you live. If you live in the few truly rural parts of the UK I think you'd be alright, at least if you don't drive all the time. Seems kind of pointless to own a car at that point though.

14. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

If you're a scrote with nothing to his name they can't and won't really do anything to you, you'd get a £100 fine. After all you have a troubled background, and your girlfriend is pregnant.

If you work they'll punish you to the full extent of the law and show no leniency.

15. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

as the others say, it's not much.
    you're not a worthless, stinking individual of african extraction are you? no?

16. 5 days ago
    Anonymous

Every single motorway roundabout and overhead gantry will have ANPR and plenty of a roads have them as well. It's just luck if there's traffic cops about really

17. 4 days ago
    Anonymous

I knew some Turkish gangster who used to tell me stories about his car collection. He rides a bicycle now so I asked him what happened. He said that after the 90s it became too difficult to drive without papers because of ANPR. That and he blew all of his money on cocaine.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *