Apartment dwellers. How do you wash your car?

Apartment dwellers.
How do you wash your car?
The only touchless carwash places here are the ones where you pay by the minute or some shit which is gay because I don't like being rushed. And since I live in an apartment. I can't buy my own touchless carwash stuff. I mean I can, but I have no where to hook it up.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Homeowner here
    Never wash, literally never
    The last time I washed my car it was in the 90s and somehow I got dog shit on my car

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This except my body.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>He doesn't ceramic coat his body yearly.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

same. Isn't washing cars a nonwhite thing like washing chicken?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

when we have droughts i just wash my car, it'll rain the day or two after

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Meguiars quick detailer and microfiber towels

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Try looking into rinseless washes

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just hook up a hose to your sink faucet

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You want me to run a hose out my balcony window and down 15 stories?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's not my fault you chose to live a miserable life by living in a high rise apartment.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When I lived in an apartment I just got an annual pass thing at the nearby car wash. I've been in a house for a while but gonna have to go back to renting for a few years so I'll be in the same boat, hoping to get a small house but if I can't I'll probably go to those DIY carwash places.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I've been in a house for a while but gonna have to go back to renting for a few years
      sorry about your divorce, Rus

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I just go to a drive through wash. It's just a shitbox fwd commuter anyway.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just wash your car in the driveway wtf

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Didn't read
      >Didn't comprehend
      >Posted anyway
      Thanks, buddy!

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fill a bucket with water, grab a nice big sponge, and clean it where your car is parked.
    Who's going to stop you?

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go to those self car wash places where you pay quarters or swipe CC for like $3 for 3 minutes of water.

Do that, you can bring a bucket + microfiber wash mitt (+ your own car wash soap if desired) and manually wipe, use their machine to rinse it down, then drying towel.

Some apartment complexes have a carwash station too.

Otherwise pay some Meheekkkanoes to wash/detail it for you.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've been using automatic touchless washes for a while and learned that they're not all equal. The programming means a lot to how good a wash you get. A nearby one was good for several years and then I noticed it had a different pattern and the results now suck compared to what it had done. I then had to try several others around until I settled on one that has 10-20 second pauses between operations. That one does a really good job for an automatic and is a buck cheaper too. For stuck-on stuff like bird shit I'll use some spray on carwash stuff and microfiber towels to clean that off first.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The only good automatic touchless car wash I've come across in the south was the one that's at BMW of Mobile.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You ever heard of buckets? You got legs right? Fill it in the tub and go do your poor person car wash out in the parking lot.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get big brush for cleaning the floor, 3 water jugs
    an soap
    pour 1 jug mixed with soap then scurff the frick out of ur car, afterwards pour the other jugs and wipe over the soap

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i take it to a self serve car wash place
    i just use the spray on soap, never any brush, and make sure to use the "spotless spray" at the end in an attempt to wash away the heavy minerals in the normal water they got
    give it a quick wipe afterwards and use the spray-while-wet wax solutions, forget which brand but they all work the same and are complete life savers i don't think i can ever go back to normal paste shit
    all in all about 9 bucks and 30 minutes of my time

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I dont wash my car, dont care

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

you do realise you look like am assive homosexual if your shitbox is flawless clean

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I bring my whole ass detailing bucket to the pay by minute spray wash. As long as there is at least one open bay and the owner or manager isn't prowling around to yell at me. I prewash my car and fill the bucket with a minimum payment. Then I wash my car as I please by hand and then minimum pay to rinse.

The frickers that own these places dilute the soap to the point where it hardly washes anyway. If I get told not to hand wash I just tell them to not dilute the frick out of the soap.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

chad as frick. that is the way

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Electric pressure washers are cheap.
    So are new water fire extinguishers to which many fire departments add a cup of dishwashing liquid like Dawn.

I keep a couple handy since I weld outdoors and don't want to waste CO2 on a Class A fire and they work great for power-soaping vehicles. Let sit, scrub with gentle brush, rinse off. I use either my CO2 cylinder (with fixed pressure regulator and brass pneumatic chuck) to pressurize them or one of my compressors. A little pancake compressor will do and everyone should have one of those anyway.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *