Anonymous

>dude manuel car
      >dude one with your vehcle
      >dude 1 more mpg

lol
      lmao even

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

auto makes actually fun sports cars boring, imagine what it does to a piece of shit kia

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's ok bro, I'm sure one day you will be able to use a car for more than peak traffic work commutes. Keep the grind up brother.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>auto only
    >OH BRO WHYS MY EXPERIMENTAL asiaticSHIT NOT SELLING AND CANCELLED AFTER 1 YEAR
    yea I'm thinking kys you homosexual ricer

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they shut down the Stinger factory to retool it for EV production, if not then they would still be selling them like the Genesis G70 which the Stinger always outsold.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Should've been a cheap coupe. No one wanted a wannabe luxury sedan.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>wannabe luxury sedan.
      No, it was a bonafide luxury sedan, why do you think it's not?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bonafide luxury sedans are not be made by Kia, for one. And tend to actually be comfortable and perhaps even desirable by actual humans and not just shills, Kia salesman, and clueless international students. Please consider employment with another auto manufacturer - I hear BYD and Vinfast may be looking for shitpost canaries soon, get in on that early and you might get 0.007 cents a post this time.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why would I shill a product that went out of production?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Hi ChatGPT

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can call it whatever you want but the market unanimously agreed that whatever it was wasn't desirable.
        Meanwhile Ford sells more mustangs in a year than all Stingers ever.
        The market spoke.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i like them wish they would be cheaper. will try to pick up the turbo v6 version later this year

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was amazed how cramped it was inside
    can't fit
    6'4
    kia has the second tiniest interiors after lexus
    hyundai is much better even though they're also asiatics

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Strange considering Kia and Hyundai are just different badges of the same manufacturer

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes. Remember half this board consist of bus riders. Take the opinions with a grain of salt unless the quality of the posts indicate otherwise

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sports sedans are extremely cringe and do nothing for me. The rest of the general population thinks the same. These just seem pretty pointless when the G70/G80 exist.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Sports sedans are extremely cringe and do nothing for me
      Even high-performance ones like the M5, E63?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those are the worst. If I want a comfortable sedan I'll buy a pickup truck. If I want something fun I'll buy a sports car like a Mustang or a Camaro. A compromise of the two is just pointless. $100k+ for a 4700lb "sports sedan" that sits 2'' off the ground with back breaking suspension and tires is just dumb. This cringey "making a sedan handle" bullshit is why the sedan is dead and why the pickup truck has replaced it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Pickups aren't sedans, kek. They lack the defining feature of a sedan: the trunk.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What's the difference between a trunk and this? Besides the "real trunk" being infinitely less practical.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice man step.
            The difference? It's easy to cut it, it's often leaky, it's actually less practical unless carrying tall loads (the way a sedan opens up makes everything more readily accessible), there's no way to access it from inside the vehicle (some sedans have a passage for long loads), it's not carpeted meaning you have to take extra care to not scratch anything you put in it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What the actual frick is wrong with your head?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Am I supposed to ignore that thieves can easily cut the canvas? I'll take the Passat over some pickup truck
            https://www.autoblog.com/2020/03/30/vw-passat-luggage-test/

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not just a sheet of canvas, moron. It has a thick backing to it. You can also get heavy duty metal ones. It's just as easy to crowbar into a trunk as it is to cut through one of those covers. Also why the frick did you post that article?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The stinger has the road presence the g70 does not

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Still a fricking Kia. Just another product of a huge conglomerate that happens to make some cars and somehow put the cheapest metals in them.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>dude Kia lmao

Not an argument

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Kia uses poor quality materials even in their highest tier cars, see this uber exclusive flagship from a few years ago:

If a wannabe S class has those materials I don't want to imagine what they use on lesser cars.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

*Hyundai sold an old car in collaboration with Mitsubishi that uses Mitsubishi sourced materials
          FIFY sweaty

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

alibaba car but priced like a german car. reminder that the boost gauge goes up to 40 psi yet car barely makes 15.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Remember that cars go up to 130, 140, 150, and 160 but can't even break 120

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *