Anonymous

Damn they should have

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

should've called it a celica

missed oportunity

3. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

It's a cool car, but that dog don't hunt in USA. LT1 Camaro is $38. This fricking b***h is $33+5k markup at my dealers. You want v8 or external combustion Subaru shit engine? Look I drive a miata, I get the "small car fast" thing, but you're an actual moron if you buy this car in America. Sorry. It makes sense in Euro and Jap where V8's get raped by troony government regulations.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

anon they dont make camaros anymore.

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

2024 they do, and there's also Mustang, although that's more like $45k minimum.

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

sorry they're going to end it at the end of this model year aka 5 months from now my bad

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

Technically they already ended 2024 production, the cars just haven't been delivered yet (first few are). They're for sale for about the next 6-12 months then no more.

Can't sell a 4 cylinder vehicle as a sports car in American anymore.

Just get a Vette son

>Buy a car with a lady's transmission
            Sorry grandpa, not interested.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

Then why do you drive a miata? This car is just miata but bit less fun and way more practical
      I don't see why you shouldn't get this if you're in your early to mid 20s as an only car

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

Bought my miata ten years old with 29k miles for 10k dollars. Single owner, garage kept. Loaded with all options. The twins are too new still to sell for that cheap.

ah I bully these little frickers on the 10 freeway in LA in my hellcat cut them off and rev on them constantly they always brake to get away from me and lane change behind a truck to cower in fear any little japanese car is a cuckmobile

What do you carry? My daily is a 357 mag. I'm sure your engine revvies are super scary though. Everyone is like "whoa that exhaust is so loud, he's probably in a gang or something maybe an assassin who knows!?!".

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

I carry 2, 92fs and a inox akimbo

no u dont

b***h ass little boy are you one of the little homosexuals I bullied off the road? I'm the red hellcat with the black stripe you fricking homosexual boy I dare you to come at me I will make sure you come back in a bag with your little shitbox a smoldering heap on the shoulder lane

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>words
            no i dont live in that shithole state

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

HAAAAAA this is why you'll always be my b***h homosexual ass little car and no warrior spirit only a true b***hmade fool can ever justify such a shitbox

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

construct a real sentence to offend me not these californian born post-00 words
            note my picture has BOF Black person

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

haha look at this little homosexual waving his gun around
          what are you gonna do shoot me doing 70 down the highway in the middle of the day hahahahahah put your airsoft gun away and drive your shopping cart kid

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>what are you gonna do shoot me
            Someone might. I'm not the one who lives in the home of the violent pre-agrarian people known as la raza.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

You're going to be famous 🙂

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

not afraid of your plastic pellet gun or your gayteesix, child
            i will pass you and you will seethe as visions of deadly vengeance course in your imagination

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

At least try with your bait moron.

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

give your dad his iphone back
            it is illegal to access this website if you are under the age of 18

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

You gonna cry?

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

about what?
            you are the one seething and waving pretend guns over the internet
            didn't ask for your bitmoji either
            head on back to tiktok little boy

• 3 months ago
            Anonymous

>waving pretend guns over the internet
            That was you moron. We're all very intimidated by you. Internet threats are really terrifying.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

I paid the 28.5 sticker price less than 1 year ago
      they hiked the wrx price a year earlier than the brz

https://i.imgur.com/6PEHawb.png

ok what i previously said about the a/t was half true but m/t is still in the high 5s -60

and here goes the argument about tenths of a second of drag times in a car that was never designed to have the best acceleration but is still faster to 60 than any of the cars it pays homage to
      put some better tires on it and raise the redline a bit and it would do low 5's all day

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>put some better tires on it and raise the redline a bit and it would do low 5's all day
        They already have optional 300tw summer tires, you're moronicly optimistic.

https://i.imgur.com/6Feg68y.png

not a brz shill but that's not even true anymore even for the auto

https://i.imgur.com/6PEHawb.png

ok what i previously said about the a/t was half true but m/t is still in the high 5s -60

Link for the article is these are clipped from?

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

same width though
          the cars so light if you get 255's you can run 25 psi all the time

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

https://www.motortrend.com/reviews/2022-subaru-brz-manual-automatic-first-test-review/

4. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Oil Flow

5. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

7 seconds to 60, quarter mile in the 14s, so basically would have trouble with a 2004 mid trim chrysler 300

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

not a brz shill but that's not even true anymore even for the auto

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

The 2004 300c with the little hemi was a fill second quicker to the quarter

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

• 3 months ago
        Anonymous

>7.7s 0-60 for first gen
        frick me really? I was baited into a launch by a FRS a few weeks ago and I was wondering how I beat him

6. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Can't sell a 4 cylinder vehicle as a sports car in American anymore.

Just get a Vette son

7. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't have to. I've always liked it.

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

what a reference

8. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

ah I bully these little frickers on the 10 freeway in LA in my hellcat cut them off and rev on them constantly they always brake to get away from me and lane change behind a truck to cower in fear any little japanese car is a cuckmobile

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

no u dont

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

mediocre b8

9. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry that it's such a piece of shit.

10. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry you can't beat a 5500lb Jeep that can't pass a moose test around a track.

11. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

I am so very, very sorry for not buying condoms that night.

t. dad

12. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

This trend of making tail lights stick out rather than have them flush with the body needs to frick off.

13. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

why this car get so much hate

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous
      • 3 months ago
        Anonymous

idgi man. its a cool looking car and a toyota which means its reliable. other cars might be faster but im not trying to drive fast/reckless so w/e

• 3 months ago
          Anonymous

Read the image. It's poorgays seething they can't afford even the most affordable fun car, I'm on your side.

14. 3 months ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.
    lol @ that wheel gap

• 3 months ago
      Anonymous

YWNBAW

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *