CRIME Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

What do you hear?

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I’ve never had any issues with my trucks.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Are Fords really as bad as you hear?
    I've never driven a dogshit Ford but I watch a few service videos and wonder what the engineers were thinking. Being in Michigan, I know quite a few people who have family that were lifers at Ford on the assembly line and they basically sum it up as:
    >Black folk build fords and do it poorly
    >i better never see your ass in a ford
    >don't do it
    Michigan is also home to the most mediocre SUVs to be ever shat out of the Big 3. I think it's because of employee incentives to buy from their employer.

Parents have a Ford Expedition and all I can think of is that nothing in the vehicle was thought out particularly well. Everything feels like it was engineered out of a checklist.
    >speakers are worse than on a mazda 3 for some reason
    >infotainment is absolute dogshit
    >i can't tell if that leather dashboard is molded or low quality
    >rotary shifter is really annoying
    >pushbutton manual shifting is low-iq engineering
    >ergonomics are awkward and only looks okay in photos
    >reaching for anything is awkward because of the american design ethos to fill the road with more truck
    I probably just don't get it. I'm just used to everything being in convenient reach and use in Asian makes.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've heard their trucks, SUVs, and Mustangs are okay. If it's one of their other sedans though, don't touch it. I've heard the F150 is among the better trucks but I'd personally prefer a Honda Ridgeline or Toyota Tundra.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>I've heard their trucks, SUVs, and Mustangs are okay.
      So everything they make?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

crossovers aren't SUVs.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Basically all Americans cars are made to a dollar amount. If they can save 0.000001 cents on a part they will. It’s wild capitalism in America. At least with Japanese or European cars there is some consideration about reliability or driver enjoyment.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

100% of all the bullshit US automakers do applies equally to foreign manufacturers.
      If you don't know this, it's because you've never worked in manufacturing, much less in automotive or a T2 supplier.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Only looks decent when it's trying to look retro
    And then there's this thing

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be ferd
    >put new triton on transaxle from the 80’s
    >engine spits out spark plugs
    >put new 10 speed transmission on transaxle from 80’s
    >trannies constantly breaking
    >built ferd tuff

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>be ferd
    >overengineer a shifter that folds
    >still force everyone else into a dial if you didn’t get a trug
    >put plastic oil pans and chain tensioners and valve covers
    >constantly breaking and leaking from being exposed to Siberian tier temperatures and then boiled with hot oil or vapors
    >use a oiled timing belt in small shitboost
    >snap more from being subjected to extreme temperatures like Siberian winters and then boiled with hot oil
    >built ferd tuff

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've had two Fords and both had major transmission problems.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only drive mine to buy groceries

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

trucks are one thing that american marques specialize in. theyre ginormous, but well made, reliable, luxurious, and powerful. however, ford is on the forefront of gayness. they have been the gayest american marque since the recession. always the first to go hybrid, go electric, kill sedans and cars, increase fuel efficiency with tiny turbos, rebrand as a "mobility company", etc. i had the misfortune of getting a 2014ish focus as a loaner car this week. biggest pos i have ever been in. noisy gutless engine, transmission problems, ugliest exterior and interior it was like a 20 yo update for the old bubble taurus, except not ironically cool in any way, chintsy plastic that rattles, horrible roofline and visibility, hard imitation leather, heavy doors but no whoomph when shutting them just a rattle, terrible handling, felt like a much heavier car and had the awful electric steering with no roadfeel, and worst of all, the ford dooly doo door chime

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My father has had 3 F-150s in the past twenty years, his job has him driving all around the country pulling a big heavy trailer, they all lasted over 200k miles without any major problems.

Meanwhile I had a 2014 focus that started having transmission problems before 30k miles, glad I got rid of it quickly.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Not if you buy Ford with:
    1.Naturally aspirated engine because most of problematic engines from Ford are turbocharged.
    2. Second problematic engines from Ford to avoid are those engines that have oil soaked timing belt inside the engine because these engines often blow up at 50000-105000miles. These engines require special Ford rating approved oil to last longer and you cant ever add normal oils into these engines. Using normal oil thats not approved by special Ford rating with these engines oil soaked timing belts inside will cause quick grinding wear for timing belt to dust that clogs up the oil strainer.

Also avoid the older gen Powershift automatic transmissions. these transmissions fail a lot and also have bad design TCU.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nah. I have a 2010 F150 and it works fine.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

They make the best trucks and its not particularly close. IMO they have the best engineers of the big 3 in the US, and generally are ahead of the curve in terms of mechanical tech and reliability. The 3.5 Ecoboost is the best half ton engine available if you actually need to use your truck like a truck. The 5.0 is best if you just want some fun.
    >but its just a twin turbo v6
    Doesn't matter, GM and RAM have both tried to use cylinder deactivation to get their big V8s to pass emissions standards and both have utterly failed. I wouldn't be shocked to see GM and RAM eventually cave and make their own V6 TT design soon. I actually think RAM already caved and is going to be using their inline 6 soon, and Toyota copied Ford's homework already and build a 3.5L displacement twin turbo v6 as well kek.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *