Are Mazdas the quintessential NPC cars? Fake cost-cut luxury 4 cylinders with ancient platforms

Are Mazdas the quintessential npc cars?
Fake cost-cut luxury 4 cylinders with ancient platforms

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Fake cost-cut luxury 4 cylinders with ancient platforms
    And that's a good thing

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Bud, BMW offered a turbo 4-cyl in the 3 and 5 series since forever

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Fake cost-cut luxury 4 cylinders
    Literally Acura. Mazda has never pretended to be luxury and at least their new big SUVs are turbo-6 and RWD.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Mazda has never pretended to be luxury
      They've been pretending since 2018.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>motortrend
        i mean isnt that just showing how shit mercs at double the cost

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Big grills are so disgusting, this shape is so awful, it doesn't even make sense. They just made a giant poorly drawn oval in the front of the car for no reason.

lol @ choosing the fricken mazda over the merc

Jesus frick why does every zoomer female look like this now?

They all look like stocky cows with a gut bigger than my chest.

I see woman and just feel depressed. It's like staring at a sea of clapped out old shitboxes or something, just makes you go eh, what's the fricking point of life if that's all that's out there.

nerve gas

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If you have any kind of reverence left for Mercedes, you are brown as frick.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So you're taking a mazda over a merc? I don't get it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Black person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I would. Mazda at least tries. Mercedes used to be you pay a lot for top quality, long lasting luxury cars. Now it's among the least reliable cars and most expensive to fix. The only thing left in the brand is the social prestige so only Browns and Chinese buy them.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/VjmPHG5.jpeg

They've been pretending since 2018.

Newer mercs are garbage. Especially the shitty low end fwd models. More expensive for generally less features (unless you pay extra of course), and shitty interiors that creak whenever you touch anything. Luxury my ass

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And who cares? Their cars are gorgeous. I'd take it over the Mercedes.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>ugly weeblet ricecel rikes big grirr for a 4 cyrinder

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I just like the look of the Mazda3. Enjoy the (you) 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Objectively ugly car

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The hatch looks great in darker colors, very unique profile. I think the Mazda3 is the best poorgay car, if you're gonna buy new.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It rides like shit over any uneven pavement. A Civic drives better. You have to really, really like the Mazda's exterior design to pick it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well, yeah. Solid axle torsion-beam suspensions tend to do that. All Civics, and all Corollas above the LE have a multilink rear by comparison.
            -- And to think that Mazda was once the brand with a more "sporting" character.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why would you even want multilink on a cuckbox? Putting fancy suspension on a fundamentally flawed platform (fwd) is a non value added process.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it's only the 2019 onward models that are like that. the 2014-2018 generation was objectively sportier and better, aside from lack of turbo or AWD.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I would take awd w/ torsion beam over fwd w/ multilink any day of the week.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The added weight of the AWD system makes the ride even worse lmao. That is one of the worst opinions ever spoken here.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that's dumb as hell, awd is worth its weight but torsion bar is dogshit. When one back wheel hits a bump and is briefly airborne, the other wheel is partially lifted off the ground as well, it affects the tire's contact patch. If you're in a sharp turn when that happens with multilink, the other rear tire keeps the traction it had and you're less likely to break the rear end free.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>dumb as hell,
            Yeah, you are. Starting to think none of you have ever actually driven a well sorted twist beam car. The fk2 type-R is twist beam and nobody was b***hing about it and it put down great lap times.
            >Oh noooo muh rear wheel traction
            >On my shitty fwd only open diff econ box.
            Absolute state of DA. Complaining about torsion beam which can drive & handle great when setup properly. Go drive a live rear axle or swing arm car and get back to me about "bad" suspension design

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

holy cope.

Their own Mazdaspeed3 laid down better laptimes, and had a multi-link rear suspension. You goys bend over backwards to defend their cost-cutting lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Black person what? There's no Mazda3 track time to even compare. Looking at old mazdaspeeds vs the new civic is moronic, mazdaspeed3's were proper hot hatches and make way more power than a new civic si. I'm sure the 60hp gap has nothing to do with the .7 sec faster lap. Not to mention, Mazdas own Miata is a legitimate muh driving feels traditional rwd sport car and is slower than the civic. The modern Mazda3's arent true hot hatches like the old mazdaspeeds, but a turbo AWD mazda3 would smoke the frick out of a civic on the track..

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>but a turbo AWD mazda3 would smoke the frick out of a civic on the track
            citation needed

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Citation indeed. Please show me any awd car with similar power/weight with a slower lap than a civic si

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If we're going to compare track times, every car should use the exact same tire (in the respective OEM sizes) or else it's bullshit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's moot anyway since the current Mazda 3 AWD Turbo isn't even worth putting on any track in any tire apparently. I can't find a single one.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not a track car, it's a commuter that happens to be faster than a civic si.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well, they're both CAFE/EPA compliant appliances for public roads, so...

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Mazdaspeed3 faster than an ND
            That is wild

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>That is wild
            Not really, we don't even know what track that's on. The MS3 has more power, can accelerate faster, and probably accelerates better at high speeds. A course with lots of straights and wide sweepers would allow the MS3 to demolish the Miat ezpz where a tech track with tight corners and elevation changes would benefit the miata.
            Laptimes are meaningless, that's what I'm saying here.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>You have to really, really like the Mazda's exterior design to pick it.
            Civic is too expensive in Oz. You have to really, really like the Honda to pick it.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>47k for a civic
            >corolla hatch looks ugly as frick (in my opinion also I'm a big guy and drive a honda crosstour with the seat all the way back)
            what did we do to deserve this HELL planet?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Sure, if you don't give a shit about driving or cars. If that's the case, why are you here? They aren't enthusiast cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes they are. I've been saying the same thing for a while now. They are for the "sensible" buyer who doesn't know shit about cars and just wants a nice interior and specs on a piece of paper that say good enough or better than the competition as they mindlessly zoom over to work. No enthusiast buys a mazda that isn't a miata

LOL, yes they have for years now, that's literally their current gimmick.

Even if this was the case, their buyers certainly don't think so, most Mazda 3 owners act like they are driving a Mercedes S class.

>and at least their new big SUVs are turbo-6 and RWD.
      B-b-but muh 'performance' suv! If you're trying to argue this point, you're already lost. Especially considering Mazdas don't have good handling or suspension, even by SUV standards which are already very low. NPC brand through and through

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

acura only went to turbo 4pots for their sedans because emissions law, moron, just like everyone else did.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Jesus frick why does every zoomer female look like this now?

They all look like stocky cows with a gut bigger than my chest.

I see woman and just feel depressed. It's like staring at a sea of clapped out old shitboxes or something, just makes you go eh, what's the fricking point of life if that's all that's out there.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Fake cost-cut luxury 4 cylinders with ancient platforms
      Yep, the MX-5 is the only competent thing they currently make. Their crossovers ride like shit as if they're wannabe BMWs, the Mazda3 (and related CX3) uses a downgraded poor-spec torsion bar suspension where the older one was actually a well sorted car (with a Mazdaspeed model available), and most of their lineup is now cuckovers anyway.
      I don't even want to hear about the turbo Mazda3 either - it's embarrassing compared to the old MS3, auto only, and it forces all the premium options on the buyer pricing the car well above what it's worth compared to it's competition. Sure, they now have a new RWD chassis but it's relegated to more lame fake-luxury cuckovers.
      It grinds my gears if that wasn't already obvious, but that's because I know what Mazda once stood for.

bovine growth hormone

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Zoomers are starting to enter their mid 20s, which is that age when an unhealthy lifestyle really catches up to you. You're not walking around all the time like you were in college, you're not growing anymore, and your metabolism naturally slows with age, so you don't burn anywhere near the same number of calories. Not to mention zoomers were raised thinking ordering Doordash and eating fast food for 75% of your meals is okay, so they're putting on pounds fast from eating junk and drinking multiple 900 calorie "coffees" all day.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i like that my coworkers think i pig out on food and whatnot at company functions and parties but really i havent changed my diet and lifestyle habits much since finishing high school. if anything, i probabky get a bit more exercise now ghat i wrench on my car.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Zoomers are starting to enter their mid 20s, which is that age when an unhealthy lifestyle really catches up to you.
        Speak for yourself. I was 185 lbs when I graduated college, 135 lbs by age 30.

• 3 weeks ago
      Chud Anon

Would

Jews

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

*Chinks and vatniks bots convinced women its ok to be fat.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do I have a severe case of baby face or do I just take good care of myself cause that b***h looks old enough to be my aunt and I’m a zoomer

• 3 weeks ago
      ausfag

>They all look like stocky cows with a gut bigger than my chest.
      hot i will have more please yes MOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

use her thighs breasts tummy bum as pillows BOOBA MILK https://youtu.be/fDrAZnZZBS0

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Micro penis cope. She’s highly breedable and fertile.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Low test. I'd frick her
      Coming from someone whose ex girlfriends have all been skinny or anorexic. Current gf is kind of like OP image and so much better.
      Fine line between tastefully chubby and fat.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'd like her to taste my chubby if you know what I mean

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Enjoy you'are wife.

If they are "chubby" in their 20s, they've already started down the doomed slippery slope of overloading there're metabolisme.

By the time their 30, or God-forbid they have a kid, they will explode into a human ball.

Huwyte women are only good for a brief window from 16 to 25, before their lack of self control destroys their bodies.

Epstein knew what's up. Dicaprio knows what's up.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That has to be the most atrocious grammar I've seen all day. Is that on purpose? Lol.
          I've started taking her to the gym with me. She used to weigh more, but lost weight before meeting me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's the fashion.

They have all been tricked into thinking Mom jeans are cool.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Fake cost-cut luxury
    That covers almost all cars

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazdas don't have CVTs. That alone makes them less NPC than most manufacturers.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>NOOOOO WHY ARE ORDINARY PEOPLE DRIVING ORDINARY CARS?!!

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why does she look so small?

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>poos thinking theyre rich by buying a decade old used merc and think theyre different once they lower it and get wheels

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

have a nice day /n/igger

• 3 weeks ago
      Chud Anon

Went to /n/ once and everyone was having mental breakdowns over e-bikes

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lurking because I'm in the market for a car and the Mazda3 and CX-5 I sat in last week felt comfy. I just want to avoid a CVT and not get buckbroken by repairs and a huge monthly payment. t. poorgay & complete car casual

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Buy the mazda3 turbo. Toyota prius would've been a better pick but you're gonna pay a moronic markup for that. Good 2nd place choice.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Don't buy new if you are a poor gay and don't buy a mazda besides a miata if you ever want a chance to become a car enthusiast

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>miata
        >makes you a car enthusiast
        LOL

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you must buy new, buy a truly cheap car like the nissan maxima or altima, i forget which but it's the one with the manual transmission. You can find the around 20k, maybe below 20k. No unreliable or costly cvt repairs. A true no frills cheap commuter car.

>miata
      >makes you a car enthusiast
      LOL

>Le hecking epic miata bash

Ebin. Simply ebin. Well memed, my fren.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>DA buzzwords immediately
        let me guess the miata is smiles per gallon on your 4 mile hick road

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Shitposts
          >Expects a non shitpost back

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For the money, a CX-5 is a god-tier daily driver.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get inside a new Mazda, it definitely has a higher standard of luxury than a base model Mercedes/Audi/BMW.
    All the materials are quality. Exceptional fit and finish.
    While Mazda has never marketed themselves as a luxury brand they've always had vehicles that compete with luxury vehicles.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mazdaspeed3 for $9k near me, 80k miles
    Sounds fun tbh.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

where? i need one badly.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/713842693?city=Houston&listingType=USED&makeCode=MAZDA&modelCode=MAZDA3&newSearch=false&referrer=%2Fcars-for-sale%2Fmazda%2Fmazda3%2Fhouston-tx%3FnewSearch%3Dtrue%26transmissionCode%3DMAN%26zip%3D77094&state=TX&transmissionCode=MAN&zip=77094&clickType=listing

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Jesus man clean up your links. See the "?" Delete it and everything after it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicle/713842693

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Prime hog, would hard. Hope she snorts

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazda are one of the only manufacturers still designing new internal combustion engines. their skyactiv x is pretty great for extreme efficiency, but not designed for fun. their new RWD biased I-6 3.3L mild hybrid is so good that even Toyota has approached them to build a sedan platform for their next gen Lexus IS/GS. They also never did dual clutch or CVT. they are also cheaper than Toyota and Honda for the most part and much better value for the money. So what if they play pretend luxury and premium? they're not charging those prices.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>every 4cyl is a 2.5, no 2.0 or below homosexualry
    >all paired with standard transmissions or still have the option for manual, no CVTs in their lineup whatsoever
    >haven't even cucked to hybrid drivetrains yet

Anon, they're based. Did someone you don't like buy one or something?

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My neighbor kind of looks like this and has a Mazda3

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>reliable
    >reasonably good looking
    >no moron tax (muh heckin honda/toyota reliability)

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Are Mazdas the quintessential NPC cars?
    Nope
    Subaru.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a CX-5
    It's certainly a car

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's cheap, reliable, and does look sleeker than a toyota or a honda. nothing to hate really.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You cant possible be shitting on a fricking mazda 3 bro

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mazdas are unironically some of the few modern cars that don't look absolutely hideous. They're not pretty and suffer from angry car syndrome, but the competition is just so shit it doesn't take much to get on top.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *