Are there any equivalents of motorcycle assaults in NATO military doctrine?

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Man-made Horrors Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what the frick

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The way the green bike is abandooned next to the larger vehicle almost makes this look like the bike was towing it, like some sort of improvised motorcycle rickshaw. Probably not happening unless the vehicle's hull has a serious case of cardboard smekalka going on, but anyways.
      Have they tried any rickshaw assaults yet? I feel like we're getting close.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the closest we have are a few of them using kick scooters, but it'll truly be over if we see the charge of the tuk-tuk brigade towards Ukrainian lines

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>charge of the tuk-tuk brigade
          Maybe the Norks could help arrange that?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>bike was towing it
        You're a fricking idiot or underaged. Prob both. Holy frick. 🙁

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Says the one who completely failed to read and comprehend the next sentence.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what the absolute frick am i looking at
      were they trying a fricking moped cavalry charge?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Moan about Ukraine using Isis-American tactics.
        >Use the most third Isis tactics yourself.

Every zigger accusation is a confession of your own incompetence.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

In the Arab world allowing yourself to be assigned the b***h seat is a permanent thing.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not even "peak" ISIS tier, more like African ISIS tier.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

God the Sahel looks depressing.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>Nothing but flat terrain, sand, and sparse trees for miles and miles
            No wonder these homosexuals are joining Boko Haram. There's frick all to do.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The Ukrainian... they deployed Ho...ku...to...

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I went to the lada store, said "Frick it"
        Monke's like, "What up, what's your budget?"
        And I'm like, "Honestly, I don't know nothing about contracts"
        He said, "I got the one for you, follow me"
        Ooh, it's too real
        Army green ural, I don't need a windshield
        Banana seat, water supply on two wheels
        $20k cash, that's a hell of a deal
        I'm doing
        Countdown, cruising to the bradley
        Tip-toeing in the street like on parade
        Pulled up, moped to the parapet
        ZOV on the wheels is my catchphrase
        Dope, my crew is kill, and all we needed was two good wheels
        Got no gas in the tank, order to attack
        And a small little drone with its arms in my tail
        I'mma kick that, frick that, break it off, Kreml-Kat
        Snuck it in backstage, you don't need a turniquet
        Dope!
        Winning the game, 'bout to catch a booty
        Pass the HIV, I am no Samovar
        Wastenald, Raped, Scott Riddle, Seagal
        Goddamn, man, everybody got no backup

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

heh

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Nice.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/DEEZBuU.jpeg

Is this better or worse than if they had used horses?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Get that many bike fatalities you need to be Chinese usually

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Isn’t that where they are getting the bikes?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Good point, but usually there isn't nearly as much gunfire in China. Just other people on the road

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

glorious

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

Man had places to be.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

>me in toilet queue when I really have to go

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Finest mind's idea
      Trading armour for raw speed
      Motonik kaboom

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>haiku: witnessed, lol'ed
        I can just hear the ghost of Picrel championing the simple, rugged, cheaply produced Russian motorbike against the needlessly expensive Chadley, kek.
        >cheaper is better
        >worse is better
        >radar is a meme
        >Russians don't pay attention to pussy metrics like "crew survival"
        Why has nobody dragged the Reformers bodily in front of the cameras make them eat their words? They should all be packed into BMPs with full fuel tanks and hunted for (extremely flammable) sport.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The same people who supported reformer talking points also still believes all those things unironically and is still waiting for Russia to reach Kyiv. Asking them to eat their words is like telling a dung beetle to eat shit.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

where's the video you FRICK

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Man, so many dirtbikes wasted and here I am trying to buy one since months ago.
      Did you know that there are a shortage of dirtbikes nowadays? Some basic KMTs go to +10,000€ it's fricking crazy.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nobody gives a shit about your broke ass homie. They may cost 30k euro for all Russia cares, they're way cheaper than the shittiest APC they can buy.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I get that, anon. I’m trying to get out of clutches of poverty by getting drone pilot licenses, can’t afford an actual drone without saving for it for two months, and they’re blowing hundreds of them daily. At least videos of dead russians are cool

It's not about poverty anons, I just refuse to pay 12,000€ for the dirtbike I like that was 6000€ just a few years ago. It's a fricking scam

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. I was saving up for a car but they're just going up in price at an absurd rate. Sucks not to have one sometimes but I don't feel like blowing a year's worth of spending money on the extra cost of a car. I could buy a solid gold buttplug for my wife and still have thousands to spare at that rate.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. I was saving up for a car but they're just going up in price at an absurd rate. Sucks not to have one sometimes but I don't feel like blowing a year's worth of spending money on the extra cost of a car. I could buy a solid gold buttplug for my wife and still have thousands to spare at that rate.

I do wonder how the frick companies are staying afloat if the prices of so many things are going up faster than the rate at which people can afford to pay for them.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They're not. Or rather, they soon won't be. I work for a major corp that posted record profits for years during COVID. Of course, that's because they were allowed to gouge the shit out of pricing. Now that people aren't willing to pay premiums for stuff, getting sales is becoming more difficult but no one is ever willing to drop prices for things because it's like invested repellent

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

They basically keep going until thing plateau and then only bring prices down once it's been stagnant for a while. No business is going to sell something for less money unless they have a very good reason to.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So buy a wreck and fix it. Nobody competent needs a new motorbike.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

10k will get you a whole container of 200cc chinky-pong trail bikes, they aren't real good, but neither are most mobiks!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I get that, anon. I’m trying to get out of clutches of poverty by getting drone pilot licenses, can’t afford an actual drone without saving for it for two months, and they’re blowing hundreds of them daily. At least videos of dead russians are cool

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I’m trying to get out of clutches of poverty by getting drone pilot licenses
          how does that work? do people really make money flying drones in peacetime countries?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes Anon, people hire drone pilots for photography, power line inspections, roofing and even assist police in search and rescue. A Drone license in the US is like $100 and a written test.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How about you have a nice day instead of terrorizing your neighborhood with the insufferable sound of a 2 stroke engine?

Dirtbike gays get the rope.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

homie I live in a rural area.
          Dirt bike gays going around suburbs are my enemies too.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How is there a shortage when they last 20 years? Buy an old 4 stroke.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you're riding it on the road, a drz or something is a lot cheaper and still pretty good. If you're just taking it on the trail, klx's are a lot cheaper

How about you have a nice day instead of terrorizing your neighborhood with the insufferable sound of a 2 stroke engine?

Dirtbike gays get the rope.

Black person behavior. If you live in a suburban hellscape and think that's all dirt bikes are good for I feel bad for you boy

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm in Murica but assume it's a similar idea to my Dirtbike/ATV Theory™
        >Have old car you don't use
        >Takes up a lot of space, lots of people don't have the room for an extra car just sitting around collecting rust
        >Cars are always on the market, can't ask too much or it'll never sell
        >People are in general more educated on what a good price for X car is

>Have Dirtbike/ATV for sale
        >Less common on market
        >People tend to know less about what's considered good pricing, (including sellers overvaluing)
        >Takes up very little space in a garage, you can just put it up for sale and leave it there until it eventually sells
        >Usually has less wear and tear than a car since most people use them as toys and not tools, sellers assume that means they can charge near retail prices

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bruh, you're the one to whine. Shit like cars are often 2-5 times more expensive in Ukraine, as compared to EU and US. Don't get me started on shitty availability. You see a cool car in murrica for $30K (well, it's probably more expensive now, since that was a few years ago), which here would instantly become $60K+. The market got cucked in the late 90s and still is.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

I bought a brand new Mazda CX-30 Turbo for $35,000 like two years ago. It’s definitely possible to get brand new cars in the United States for $25,000 still.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Used to work as an Engineer In the ORV industry - There is just no fricking money in making cheap bikes anymore.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

GLA-bros...

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Childhood is thinking China is just Russia with Asian accents.
        Adulthood is realizing GLA is Russia with Arab accents.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

How long until Russia discovers Rocket Buggies?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Aren't golf carts carrying an rpg guy basically that?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

May I please have some shoes

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I have never seen that pepe before

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>oh wow that's pretty bad-

>it gets worse

If I time traveled back to 2 years ago and told anons that the russians would be sending dozens of soldiers on motor bikes to attack Ukrainian positions I'd be laughed out of the thread and accused of being a shill
      Now it's reality

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>sending dozens of soldiers on motor bikes to attack Ukrainian positions
        Chines motor bikes. And don't forget the Chinese golf cart assaults as well.
        This war went from tragedy to farce with remarkable speed.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>This war went from tragedy to farce with remarkable speed.

It depends on which side you are looking at, with the Ukie side being a massive dystopian tragedy and the Russian side being the closest I have ever seen to a Space Station 13 LARP. It truly is one of the best black comedies in living memory.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok, it's bad, but...

Jesus christ on the motorbike...

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

motorcycle drawn carriage?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

AHHHH GIVE ME ONE OF THESE DON'T WASTE THEM LIKE THAT I SPENT 3 YEARS REPAYING ONE AAAAAA

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ghetto-rigged armored infantry (actually cattle) trucks
      >motorbike frenzy assaults

Fricking full-on Mad Xax by this point, all that's missing is some mobik jumping into a ukie trench with a stick-nade screaming >WITNESS MEEEEEEEE

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>grenade sizzles and pops letting out a puff of smoke
        >mobik hits the deck as the Ukrainians look at him and then eachother for a moment too long
        >right before mozambique drill is performed one of them yells out
        >MEDIOCRE

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/DEEZBuU.jpeg

>They were towing the APC.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Motorcycle drawn carts would be a great mad max thing

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would hate to die a silly death for my country

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

dying in a Wile E. Coyote type scenario is a most noble death for a warrior, anon
        NOW GET IN THE FRICKING CLOWN CAR

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They don't even die for their country. They die because some senile boomer went nuts after months of paranoid covid isolation.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ayo hol up
      None of you Black folk were gonna tell me this was from fricking Vuhledar? That makes it so much fricking funnier

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Every month I ask myself - what's the fricking endgame? I never really believed "oh it's totally over for Russia front collapse now" but never in my fricking wildest dream would I imagine they'd let things go this far
      I assumed there was some breaking point but they just keep on fricking going

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's the thing. There is no breaking point unless there's a revolt by the army. They have just enough manpower to keep their head above water. And just enough of an industrial base to keep vehicles trickling in.
        Realistically, 1-2 years before vehicle shortages start to become a serious and obvious issue at the front.

Ending the war is political suicide for Putin and his inner circle, his political future relies on the war being won or never ending.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I assumed there was some breaking point
        Many people did. Many thought the breaking point would be when continuing the war meant starting to tap into reserves that are supposed to be kept for a SHTF scenario, for national security. I believe that's where the most optimistic predictions of the russians giving up and going home came from.
        >surely they wouldn't jeopardize national security for a vanity project
        But they did, they blew past that point, and they're still going.

That's the thing. There is no breaking point unless there's a revolt by the army. They have just enough manpower to keep their head above water. And just enough of an industrial base to keep vehicles trickling in.
        Realistically, 1-2 years before vehicle shortages start to become a serious and obvious issue at the front.

Ending the war is political suicide for Putin and his inner circle, his political future relies on the war being won or never ending.

>his political future relies on the war being won or never ending
        and I believe this is the reason for it

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>when continuing the war meant starting to tap into reserves that are supposed to be kept for a SHTF scenario
          But anon, the answer is so simple. This war has hit SHTF levels for Russia. It is now an existential war for them

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The war has clearly demonstrated the lengths that the Russian government will go to in order to cling to power. It should have been obvious to us that they'd risk everything for it, it's another thing to see it.
          The ultimate question is what happens if the war starts going poorly, will nukes be used to preserve dignity or is a graceful exit and continuation of Russian leadership possible? Who knows.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If the war starts to go more poorly than this then we will see starving Norks marching on foot. (hopefully ~2 weeks)

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Can you imagine the shitshow that is a Ukrainian POW camp? Russians, Africans, Nepalese, Indians, Mongolians, Muslims, various slavs, and soon to be Norks.

Frickin yikes.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Putin will sacrifice any number of plebs to save face, and the russian people are serfs who will never actually rebel, so he can keep going until almost all of them are dead.

Prig was the closest thing to being a rebel, as a middle-manager who only acted up when both his life and his powerbase was being directly threatened by rivals within the organisation.
        But he was an idiot and a pussy so he half-assed it, and all the other russians just sat around taking neither side becaue they were prepared to just line-up behind whichever 'strongman' came out on top in their conflict.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I truly believe that Prigozhin could have taken over if he'd only kept going. This whole thing is just such a joke.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Like any Russian, Prig thought he could keep selling his soul to the devil. That's not how it works though.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

he definitely would have taken over the kremlin if he really wanted to, monke even fled
            the question is how long would he last and what support if any would he get

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>who will never actually rebel

They did once

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I assumed there was some breaking point
        Many people did. Many thought the breaking point would be when continuing the war meant starting to tap into reserves that are supposed to be kept for a SHTF scenario, for national security. I believe that's where the most optimistic predictions of the russians giving up and going home came from.
        >surely they wouldn't jeopardize national security for a vanity project
        But they did, they blew past that point, and they're still going.

[...]
        >his political future relies on the war being won or never ending
        and I believe this is the reason for it

Putin will sacrifice any number of plebs to save face, and the russian people are serfs who will never actually rebel, so he can keep going until almost all of them are dead.

Prig was the closest thing to being a rebel, as a middle-manager who only acted up when both his life and his powerbase was being directly threatened by rivals within the organisation.
        But he was an idiot and a pussy so he half-assed it, and all the other russians just sat around taking neither side becaue they were prepared to just line-up behind whichever 'strongman' came out on top in their conflict.

pseuds and internet wise guys resigning and claiming there is no way it will end now is a pretty clear endgame signal, always trust your gut

things always look fine until they don't

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/X1c2kC3.png

>Moan about Ukraine using Isis-American tactics.
      >Use the most third Isis tactics yourself.

Every zigger accusation is a confession of your own incompetence.

CSTO-ISIS tactics. Many such cases, sad!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what a waste of humans (yes russians are humans too, somewhere inside) and functional motorbikes that could have been used for fun rides by ppl
      putin must hang

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

the punchline is that's not just any battlefield, that's vuhledar

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Wha.. what, happened here?

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous
    • 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I guess the intimidating engine noise some vatBlack person fluffers talked about couple weeks ago didn't work.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

So they lose a bunch of armor and the kubiks get kubed.
      Then they say "use those bikes and make you strong on those rusting burning hulks over there".
      They get kubed too.
      Next wave indeed.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

10, 11, TWELVE MOTORCYCLES AH AH AH

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't think there is an equivalent even in Africa, and that's the birthplace of the technicals.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Literally motorcycle terrorist gangs all over the Sahel.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>he's never seen the motorcycle charges from jihadists in the sahel
      Your missing out anon, they even built artillery out of these things.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's pretty much cavalry.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Video WHERE?
    >no vid
    >no happen

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

where's the video you FRICK

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

fugg!
        My guess is they rocked up, got hit with some fixing fire and took cover, then the drones and artillery ripped them to bits, heck of a weight of vehicles busted up there.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>19 bikes

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You say 19 bikes, I say 19 steps closer to TZD

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I need a no bullshit assessment: how long can Russia sustain losses like these?

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

We've been asking that question from the very first month of the war. For as long ass it takes, apparently.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Through the first 4 months of this year Russia averaged 99k births per year
          If we assume a 50/50 split that gives Russia just under 50k males born per month. Through the end of May Russia had mobilized 160k people this year so a little over 30k per month, or about 64% of the number of males who were born in that same period of time. Given that the number of troops that are occupied by combat in Ukraine
          From early 2023 to early 2024 Russia went from 360k troops in Ukraine to 470k troops, the number of troops who finished their tour and returned home isn't something i'm aware but i wouldn't expect to many got that (at least not without being wounded enough to be useless but not enough to die). I can't find any more recent data on Russia troop numbers beyond that 470k in early 2024 but given their casualties i'd be surprised if Russia gained a net of more than 80k in the first 5 months of this year (so 80k between dead/wounded/completed their tour and returned home) 550k troops in ukraine would be about half of Russia's armed forces, but Ukraine apparently has around 800k combat troops, though they have to guard the entire border with Belarus and the bits of russia that haven't invaded them again yet so a lot of these guys are sitting around wiating for a vovchansk offensive type situation..... as to the point about sustaining casualties i'm not sure. If they can survive another 6 years they'll have a semi decent pool of men coming of age for the military that'll last them a few more years, but that's only an increase of 300k per year for like 4-5 years until the male population drops off a cliff to the point where they are getting close to 500k males coming of age per year at which point they are sending more men to combat most likely than are being born. Already Russia has a female surplus for every age 30+ as per official russian stats from Jan 1st.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

99k births per month.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

Russian governments entire existance has spent a large chunk of it's time on brainwashing its populace using awful living conditions, famine, lack of access to goods and services, vodka and other things. There was also just almost a century of the soviet union where even at it's peak power citizens struggled to have access to cars, sausages, fruit, beer, stockings and other things even imporvished nations have no issues supplying it's people.

The war will end when the population wants it to end.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

It's so hard to know, I thought it might be around the middle of next year that things would start to become very difficult for russia to sustain
          It should go without saying that things are beyond difficult for Ukraine right now, have been the whole time, and will continue to be, but they actually have something to fight for, and appear to be inflicting extremely lopsided losses on their enemy
          With those in conjunction with continued aid, I imagine they will be able to continue at the current rate for a bit longer
          At the outset of it all, when it didn't immediately end, I thought probably 2024 would be when it all came to an end, but that is looking silly, and I now don't expect the end to come until at least 2026

https://i.imgur.com/7GUH3tU.png

They raided the board yesterday and spammed it with furry porn and shitty /misc/ memes. The thread was alive for less than two hours and a lot of users got banned.

Pic rel argued that it's okay to be a furry and right wing. And he said many times, that he's totally not a degenerate (even though no one called him that).
          We had some really weird projections going on.

God damn, furries can STILL yiff in hell

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

For as long as Monke is in power. There will allways be enough idiots to fill a tuk-tuk division. The bigger question here is can Ukraine inflict enough artillery losses, for the russian defense to be unsustanable.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

unless Rocketman Kim gives them more, their artillery will basically be on fumes by the third anniversary of the war

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

russian waged wars in the last 500 years have showed they will keep dying in the millions until they realize its kinda not worth it and run away claiming total victory.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Is it me, or are a lot more Russians catching on fire recently?
        You normally see a few running about doing the burny dance in most assault videos now.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

All their "uniforms" are Alibaba knockoffs, and thus, not fire-moronant like standard military gear is

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

interesting how the dirtbikes are clustered around the IFV shells.

were the IFVs transporting the dirtbikes, with the intention of the occupants getting out and switching to dirtbike for the final few km of the assault?

were the dirtbikes riders trying to assault, came under fire, and tried to use the IFV shells as cover? this seems more likely.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_Power
      Authoritarian empire used mental control projectors to control population. During war they used mobile mind control projectors to mind whip soldiers extra hard into combat frenzy (penal legions go first)
      Such attack in Russian movie adaptation:

I think that was mind control projectors vehicles

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There was that column of Ukrainian Leopard 2A6s and Bradleys that got blown up after using NATO Military doctrine

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>but WHAT ABOUT HATO
      like clockwork and pottery

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A couple of tanks and IFV hit mines and it's all the Russians have to gloat over for YEARS. Meanwhile, every day seems to bring a new Russian humiliation video.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I love how thirdies didn't even bother with that one, they just left Russia hanging.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Would you send your virile youth to a country that is Shanghaiing whoever they can to die three days later in a meat charge?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Haha, fricking pathetic

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>China, the only capable memeber of BRICS, wants nothing to do with that flaming shitheap

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Chinese athletes are preparing for the Olympics after all.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Incredible

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>go to Brics game website out of curiosity
        >read list of participants
        >loads of thirdies
        >suddenly see France, Germany and Italy amongst the participants
        >take a look of athlete names
        >well known German athletes such as Aleksandr Kokoshuev and Sofia Kalinicheva
        Those morons really did comb through every Russian diaspora on the planet to make the list of participant countries as large as possible.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>ARTISTIC SWIMMING
        >ARTISTIC
        >AUTISITC
        cant even make this up

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>cant even make this up
          The frick you talking about? You just did.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>blown up
      You mean the mobility kills where the AFU crews survived and the vehicles were eventually recovered and repaired? Doesn't sound like a good analogy with the shitshow in OP's pics at all, tbqh.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

schürzenbros we are so back

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Raid and pillage!

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/734o8yV.jpeg

GLA-bros...

Frick you guys, now I'm gonna go reinstall the whole series.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>First wave - tanks and bmps
      >Second wave - mt-lb
      >Third wave - chink two stroke scooter bikes
      What will the Fourth wave be - rascal scooters or trycycles?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Fifth wave - radio flyer wagon knockoffs

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Sixth Wave - Donkey and Cart

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

T-14 amata equipped with railguns + kalashnikov mech with laser and mining drill + BMP terminator (aerogavin style conversion)

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Seventh wave - Nikolai and Vladimir pulling the rest of the squad on rickshaws

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>talking about waves

So what is this guy riding?
        Will we see another Blyat kriegs wave?

Fifth wave - radio flyer wagon knockoffs

>Fifth wave - radio flyer wagon knockoffs
        Close enogh

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

where are the corpses

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>where are the corpses
        Returning under their own power in cling wrap

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

On russian TV they say russian army captured some village using bikes.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>build barns and houses on top of tanks and APCs
      >send them towards the enemy
      >they all get mobility killed in the same spot
      >they form a new village
      >send mobiks on bikes to capture the new village
      How can the West even compete?

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are the bikes any good?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're vague amalgams of Hondazakiamahazuki's from the 80-90's with some contemporary ABS fittings to make them look slightly less like ag-bikes.
      Far from good but they're extremely cheap and in bulk I doubt there's much else out there which will match the cost. Considering how long they last their main drawback of being potentially a maintenance nightmare is negated by the owner being dead and everything riddled with shrapnel.

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unironically, what's the difference between dying to an AK while sitting on a motorcycle or dying to an AK while sitting in a humvee or some other 4x4 (dunno what ukraine has)?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would rather die on dirtbike than on foot ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

For one uparmored humvee can't be penetrated by AK and has machinegunner on top

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Combat isn't a solo mission, its a team of dudes mostly covering sectors.
      If someone with a gun approaches your sector to fire on you, fire on him first

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Most Humvees are armored against small arm, so only a Russian could die to an AK in one by turning it on himself after bumping his funny bone closing the door and panicking.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not comparing the dying part, but just general unit movement
      >have a unit of 20 guys
      >put on 20 dirt bikes
      >each bike can only spare a little capacity for cargo and extra fuel
      >on one vehicle breaks down and can't be fixed
      >another vehicle has to ditch all cargo just to carry second guy
      >now one vehicle is much slower
      VS Humvee or other truck
      >same 20 man unit
      >5 trucks with 4 guys each
      >each truck can mount a crew served weapon
      >has enough cargo capacity for crews gear, extra fuel, extra ammo, Light AT weapons, Comms gear, with space left over
      >if one truck breaks down and has to be abandoned, each other truck can carry one of the crew and some of its cargo without slowing down the unit
      Unless it's terrain that can't be crossed by a truck, and you have a time constraint that makes leg infantry too slow, there's no scenario where dirt bikes make sense.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Motorbike pros:
        >cheap
        >can carry more equipment than unmounted troops
        >allows units to move quickly through bad terrain and navigate obstacles on roads
        >can flank before dismounting to assault static or dug-in troops
        >Can do cool jumps over destroyed BMPs

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ride proper APC or armored vehicle
      >survive basic interactions with shrapnel and small arms fire
      vs
      >ride bike
      >hit some wire and fricking die

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's fricking crazy

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Great to see the new russian motorcycles have already been put to good use.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not yet... we haven't had to fight a drone war.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

free motorcycles?

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

TRY THUNDER FOR A CLEAN MACHINE
    VROOM VROOM

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wanna one thing about these Zigger motorcycle.
    Do they belong to the Russian army?

But somehow I'm thinking they, they just "took" these bikes from ordinary Russians and use them in war like this

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At least some of them are WWII vintage if that last vid of these stupid things being prepped for use was anything to go by

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Got more footage of the attack

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is just fricking wild. What next? Are we going to see an entire mopedized rifle platoon get decapitated by a piano wire strung across the road?

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

CALVARY-gayS BTFO
    >b-but they work in *insert conflict with irregulars here* !
    NOT A REAL WAR BETWEEN TWO EQUAL(ISH) POWERS homosexual

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cavalry. Calvary was the hill where Jesus was crucified.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unironically yes.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I wouldn't exactly call the third Reich NATO but okay.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Uh do you think those are German soldiers

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Those are Finns and the Finns do still train "motorcycle couriers". I guess they have some uses.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

>Those are Finns
          Not really unless they dressed in German uniforms and biked into Holland for a holiday.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just 3 days ago, propagandist Sladkov was promising another assault on Vuhledar. He said that they were about to go to the rear of the city’s garrison.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Year 3 of 3-day special military operation
      >Ziggers still bash their head at Vuhledar
      >Zigger bloggers still cauldronposting

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Is this Russian Alex Jones?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

All Russian talking heads are a drunken version of Alex Jones.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>they were about to go to the rear
      Of fricking course they were.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

"Rear garrisons will be measured", huh?

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

really makes you think about life and legs

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>drone laying in ambush
      Jesus christ how horrifying

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I want to take the opportunity to thank all ukrainians who donated drones!
      >your donations also reached me
      kek

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

jej

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

BUT BUT BUT RUS SHILLS AND DEFENDERS ON REDDIT AND SA SAID DIRT BIKES WERE GREAT IDEA SINCE THEY COULD OUTRUN DRONES!?!?!?!?

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Marines and SOF have used KLR 650s since at least the 1980s. But in a dragoon style not as an actual mass shock calvary Agincort 2.0 meme like this.

There isn't anything inherently wrong or idiotic with giving elite infantry motorcycles in certain situations, it's just a very niche set of situations. The Russians are forced into it because they can't cross the grey zone on foot, if they go in under armor they tend to get hammered, and so it's their attempt at dealing with a situation they have no good answer for.
    NATO would either air assault over/around the Grey Zone or make a massed shock attack immediately preceeded by precision long range fires to degrade defensive positions.
    We only really use motorcycles when you need to move small groups a long distance but can't fly them in for practical or tactical reasons and you need more individual mobility than a Bradley etc would give you. So basically for LRRPs and that's about it. Could also see them being used by MANPAD or AGTM teams in a Taiwan defense scenario but idk if the Corps has really looked into that yet.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

also
      >motorcycle messangers

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Bike messengers...
        VAN RIPER HAS BEEN VINDICATED
        SILKWORMS ON SPEEDBOATS
        WE CAN WIN THIS WAR

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They have their uses. The Ukies reportedly used motorbikes and ATVs to maneuver near that shitshow of a convoy near Kyiv, and launch drones to do a bit of spotting.
      Though that was in a considerably more fluid situation. Small units moving around, fighting over road intersections, tall structures, whatever someone deemed important. That probably left plenty of holes in the line, if it could even be called that.

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hold on, babe. Leave this to me.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I think that's just a random homeless camp, anon.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that looks, turrible

28. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

serious question - i keep seeing pics like the one in OP etc of russians obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of armor.

but at the same time, i am reading reports from the ukies themselves that across the entire line of contact in general, the russians are in fact making very small gains (there's a dude on credibledefense who posts pretty extensive reports on each axis).

what's the deal? how can both be true?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I assume that the strategy russia has chosen only needs some mode of transport - bmp or bikes, they'll die all the same.
      So the strategy hasn't changed, it just looks way more pathetic (and probably not as "efficient" )

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can see it in OP's pics , they still have armored vehicles that they use. They are just trying to compensate with golf carts and bikes as well.
        The russians gain and lose ground across the front the same way they have the entire war, there is nothing new there. It's just that their offensive capability is degrading by the day, so now they suffer larger losses while achieving less.

If their goal is to rush into close combat as fast as possible, possibly after a bomb toss or some arty fire (assuming these units are capable of coordinating that), this could even work.
        They're exposed as hell, sure, but it might not be any worse than sitting on a BTR-60 obr. 2024 blyatmobile for half an hour as it crawls over the fields and attracts arty + drones like flies to shit.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I agree that it could work, but a mass charge with a thousand spearmen could also probably work to a point. It all comes back to having a degraded offensive capability. The bikes can't provide fire support, or fight against reinforcing vehicles on the Ukranian side.
          And it isn't a video game, so these people, who are probably not the best at driving bikes, have to go through rough terrain under fire, only to end up next to a trench, and decide whether they rush it and die, or wait next to it and have a grenade drop on them, and then die. A person's self-preservation instinct is going make them close to useless, even if they had training. And these dumb fricks don't even have that.
          It is a desperate tactic, but it seems their goal is to push the front as much as possible no matter the losses. It is not very effective, and it will likely get even worse.

• 1 week ago
            Anonymous

They keep attacking to keep Ukrainians from organizing another counter-offensive. This has been the goal since october 2023, which is when this whole fricking mass constant assault started.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can see it in OP's pics , they still have armored vehicles that they use. They are just trying to compensate with golf carts and bikes as well.
      The russians gain and lose ground across the front the same way they have the entire war, there is nothing new there. It's just that their offensive capability is degrading by the day, so now they suffer larger losses while achieving less.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Russia has been scraping the bottom of the barrel for awhile, but it's important to remember that they have a really big barrel.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Basically the Russians are pressing very hard but it comes at a high cost. They also are still firing lots of artillery and such. You throw enough at the wall eventually something sticks. For the Russians the losses are greater than new equipment showing up, so the only way to keep the pressure up is using more and more moronic methods.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They aren't advancing in the Kharkiv direction, that's for fricking sure.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Russians are min-maxing their shit. Let's say you send 50 of small bullshit attacks across the front. Even if 45 of them get blasted to bits, a few might still find weak spots and get through. If they'd send a massive attack in one direction, there's a chance that it would still be blasted, without any benefits. They don't have the means to waste armor like that now, not like in 2022 and 2023. It doesn't mean there's no armor anymore. There just isn't enough for 2022-2023 tier bullshit to be sustainable.

29. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why were the bikes traveling so close together? Or is it pure chance they all got hit traveling over the same spot?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sorry anon that was me trying to do Gravity Defied tricks

30. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no mentions of israelites, immigration or culture war bait
    >that one subhuman who engages in painfully obvious attempts to derail any thread discussing russian embarrassments isn't posting ITT
    >no ESLs seething ITT

Did they finally get permabanned or what?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It is a little freaky now that you've pointed it out

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

They raided the board yesterday and spammed it with furry porn and shitty /misc/ memes. The thread was alive for less than two hours and a lot of users got banned.

Pic rel argued that it's okay to be a furry and right wing. And he said many times, that he's totally not a degenerate (even though no one called him that).
      We had some really weird projections going on.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

Is this all because of Belgorod getting bombed and Ukrainians re-taking Temy/Termy whatever the frick?

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>cum brownies
        Kek it's hilarious how bunkercucks and poltroons still try to use this as an epic own

31. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sons of anarchy had a ukraine season as well?

32. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

Ukranian SF used electric to sneak up on the early war column but full frontal assault? I dunno man

33. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

analog no

34. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

dementus biker horde after 3 day special wasteland operation

35. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

No. Decadent wectern homosexuals care too much about surviving to allow themselves to be used in IRL zergling rushes.

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Non StarCraft nerds always get this backwards. Ling rushes are predicated on being able to keep your lings alive, they are the opposite of expendable, especially in ZvZ

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>4 pool doesn't work
        >gg immediately
        You HAVE to get damage. You can lose lings if you sufficiently kill enough workers. But if it fails you have no follow-up.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

In StarCraft "Zerg rush" means completely different thing ironically.

Normies meme "Zerg rush" is sending massive waves of cheap expandable bodies and overwhelm enemy with numbers, they can't kill you fast enough.

StarCraft Zerg(ling) rush. Is like all "rushes" is building units faster then during normal build order. In this case building first most basic zergling units before enemy have any military units, or maybe just 1-2. And killing defenseless enemy. This strategy more reflects "blitzkrieg". When you mobilize larger force muxh faster then enemy and conquarr his land and production capabilities before they can react and go into war mode.

36. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

the US had the FAVs for the 9th infantry division, which never made it past testing because it looked like a casualty nightmare to congress. Apparently it did pretty well during war games but they were giga-fricked if they ever lost the initiative and would get shredded by artillery. Eventually they got replaced by the up and coming humvees
    https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/pdfs/ADA370233.pdf

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous
      • 1 week ago
        Anonymous

they even mounted a 30mm chaingun that would apparently lift the entire front end up when fired

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I had these as army toys when I was kid
      t. bong

37. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>the year is 2037
    >ukraine has pushed 40 miles into russia proper with polish-donated hussars
    >over 120 IMZ-Ural M72 obr 2036 destroyed
    >in return for continued nafo support, russia bans imports of norwegian cheese

38. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>the Russian military has a unit the equivalent of raiders from mad max
    what is this time line

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

putin played too much command and conquer

39. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

The US Army had an airfield seizure team that would parachute with dirtbikes once upon a time. Idk if they still do

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *