Are there any good M4 competitors that cost significantly less?

Are there any good M4 competitors that cost significantly less?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

GT86 BRZ FRS Whatever the frick that toyota subaru thing was called, Z nissans and the camaro

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>BRZ

lol. lmao even

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

toyobaru is a miata and cayman competitor
        m4 is a camaro, mustang competitor

Toyobaru because sporty coupe (that breaks down often LMAO), but costs significantly less.
        Of course something that costs significantly less is also going to be a lot less impressive performance wise. You get what you pay for.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

toyobaru is a miata and cayman competitor
      m4 is a camaro, mustang competitor

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>m4 is a camaro, mustang competitor
        In performance levels sure but they are really very different in terms of class. The M4 is much more expensive but much more comfortable and a much easier daily. Everything from seating position to visibility is just miles better in the M4, but you pay for it. They don't get cross-shopped often. M4 cross shops with Audi mostly. Camaro and Mustang cross shop only against each other really, and Camaro is now done being made.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>M4 cross shops with Audi mostly.
          In what universe lol

https://i.imgur.com/1WWrn7c.jpg

awd is cringe

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>awd is cringe

But fast

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

That car was, is and never will be fast.
            The only modern AWD fast cars are made by audi.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

kek vws are GAY as FRICK
            Ugly. Slow. Gay.
            lol @ that audisteer

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>The M4 is much more expensive but much more comfortable and a much easier daily.
          its not. go watch the motor trend review of the Camaro vs M4. there isn't much real world difference between them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Only Cletus would prefer a Camaro

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I will go watch it, thanks. But my ex gf owned a gen 5 Camaro and my friend has an F80 M3 that I've driven a few times, and my opinion is that the Camaro is great but after a few months you realize the vision sucks, doors are super wide, etc. Not a huge deal, I mean I ride motorcycles often and have an MX5 too so I am not a luxury nerd or anything, but the M3 is just far, far more comfortable. I'd say commuting in something like a Civic or Accord is the most uncompromising in terms of comfort vs sport; it's purely focused on comfort, just a nice soft couch that floats you to work and back. To get the sportiness of an MX5 you sacrifice a lot of that comfort. Camaro too. M3 no such compromise, it's equally as comfy as a commuter when you want to just commute.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

your ex gf owns some V6 base model. a sixth gen has magnetic ride and will be every bit as comfortable as an M4.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>V6 base model
            Yes, although I'll also state that the V6 in it is quite underrated by otists. Ride was fine to be honest, it was not the handling/ride but things like the door length (surprisingly annoying in parking lots and garages), small trunk, poor vis, shitty back seats, etc. For the record these are minor concerns, really, and it shouldn't stop someone from buying one, but compared to M3 it was noticeable and is something that BMW does right. Sporty cars without compromised ergonomics. It's a good niche and they do well in it.

[...]
            op said he wants an M4 competitor
            >that costs significantly less
            obviously an option that costs
            >significantly less
            will not have the same 'class, comfort' etc.

[...]
            M4, RS5, and C63 are all in the same class. they would get cross shopped and then generally the decision would get made based on whether you preferred awd vs rwd, v8 vs i6, etc.

Sorry I didn't read OP that closely, you're correct.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Only Cletus would prefer a Camaro

op said he wants an M4 competitor
          obviously an option that costs
          >significantly less
          will not have the same 'class, comfort' etc.

>M4 cross shops with Audi mostly.
          In what universe lol
          [...]
          awd is cringe

M4, RS5, and C63 are all in the same class. they would get cross shopped and then generally the decision would get made based on whether you preferred awd vs rwd, v8 vs i6, etc.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>M4 competitors
    isnt this thing a mustang knockoff?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No, beginning in 2015 Mustang decided it needed to be a BMW knockoff. Reading Mustang Monthly years ago when the new model came out, my girlfriend said it looks like a BMW.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
  4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mustang GT is probably the closest thing you'll get in terms of performance for a bit less.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Closest thing I can think of.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>BMW competitor to BMW

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a 440i with an ECU tune and exhaust mods

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. You can get an F3x 340i/440i for much less than a new M4 and it’s still got a lot of power under the hood, especially if you get an aftermarket tune (or the 1st party BMW M Performance Power and Sound Kit, which also comes with a pretty cool exhaust setup). BMW also sells their own OEM LSD that you can add.
      I will also shill my own recent purchase, a 2008 CLK 550. Big 5.5L V8 up front, handles well, and has pretty solid interior space and comfort. Very similar to an M4, actually, and they’re relatively cheap. Mine is a pretty clean car 87,500 on the clock, and I paid 10,500. Very happy so far. You can also spend a bit more to get a more recent W207 coupe that replaced the 209 CLKs; V8 models make ~400ish hp, either with the NA engine that the CLK 550s had or with a twin turbo set up that replaced it and makes a little more power.

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

3k civic with mods

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There's M2 which is essentially the same car for 20k less.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

That's a good one, also the price is $63k and the price of the new Mustang is.... actually higher for Dark Horse, and only about $5k cheaper for a normal premium gt. Insane how much better the M2 is for that money.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>significantly less
    Maybe Mustang Dark Horse
    Other competitors like RS4 and RS5, Cayman GTS, M2 are pretty similar in price

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Nupra in manual and a jb4

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mustang GT or Camaro SS if you care about driving.
    M240i if you care about badge.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Based on the depreciate of kraut cars? It is its own competitor, that costs less too.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

you mean for driving in a straight line??

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A RWD Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing can nearly outlap an AWD M3 that costs tens of thousands more. They're just missing the coupe trim, but if you're looking at used then the ATS-V coupe fills that niche.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The most direct would just be a lesser/older BMW, there's only so many ways you can cook up an FR I6. My personal favorite would be the C204 C63 though

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *