are these oil lab reports a meme?

are these oil lab reports a meme?
I sent a sample of my oil in for analysis and they sent me a sheet with a bunch of numbers. I'm not sure what to really make of it, according to their "analysis" my engine is in good health.
but is it true? how far can I trust these labs?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>are these oil lab reports a meme?
    yes. they don't help you identify any problems beyond normal wear. damaged bearings and journals would show up visually in the oil or in your power balance chart. no need to send the oil to a lab.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Shut the frick up homosexual you don't know shit

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

no, i always send oil samples out for all engines i own, including my parents cars.
    just sent out 6 samples from all my small engines, apparently one of them is soon to be gg
    frickers doubled their prices though, used to be $20, now its $40. boy was that a surprise when i sent out 4 at time.
    oil analysis gives you a warning and a status update on your engine. tells you everything you need to know. if metal starts to increases, its either time to sell, or rebuild.
    i sent out a sample for my dailys once a year, all good, for now. i drive hard.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

i remember reading some guy who's dad made a dual filter setup on his pickup, i think maybe an old f150 or something like that. with oil sampling he figured out he could push oil change intervals out to 11,000 miles, was pretty cool.

3. 1 month ago
    p

I don’t understand why anyone would do this. You can’t change the results so who cares?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

brainlet opinion by a worthless tripgay.

• 1 month ago
        p

Mindbroken troony

Herpes patients wishing they had a time machine

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Mindbroken troony

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

brainlet opinion by a worthless tripgay.

Is gaped goose pretending to be p now, because he is absolutely MINDBROKEN

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

No idea, with the ip counter gone these homosexuals can name change and samegay undetected.

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mercedes sprinter vans have this as part of their fleet sales deal
    might be one of the few vehicles with autismial enough to benefit from such tests

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

They're very good if you're into just how long you can run your oil interval out, a car running good synthetic oil and driving on the highway a good distance everyday can probably run 5000-7500 miles on an oil interval, but a car like mine that's short tripping everywhere, doing hard driving in the city and being a cold started a bunch, is gonna show elevated levels of gasoline in the oil sample after 3000 miles or so, even if the oil hasn't broken down yet, so I just do 3000 mile or so oil changes every few months because I'm beating on it.

• 1 month ago
      READ ME

This makes me feel better about 3k oil changes driving in NYC.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>driving in NYC.

How is it like? I can imagine it's all <15 mph traffic with plenty of stops. Must be hell

• 1 month ago
          READ ME

It's fricking terrible. It's hell on cars - hell on engines, transmissions, steering, suspension, cooling. Cars just don't last here. NEVER buy an NYC car.

New York drivers often don't do maintenance because car ownership isn't part of our culture, and it's a losing battle.

Next time you're ever in the city, try notice the average age of vehicles. Cars can't gracefully get old here. They just get taken off the road by overheating, rod knock or a blown trans. It's sad.

It's hell on the body. Every car is nicked, dented, BTFO'd.

I do all my own maintenance on the street. No driveway. Just did transmission drain - I do that ever 20k on my 06 Camry. Hoping it lasts.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Seems like this is one of the cases where evs/hybrids would be better

>I do all my own maintenance on the street. No driveway.

Is it legal to do that? I can imagine there's always the nosy neighbor

• 1 month ago
            READ ME

You're right about EVs. We have been getting some charging stations. Maybe someday when the prices come down. Expensive to insure!

Believe it or not, the NYPD is very chill. I live near a precinct so there's a cop every 20 mins and they never say a thing even though it's technically illegal.

I am always clean, I never spill any oil or coolant so it's been swell.

This is definitely one of the toughest places in the USA to own a car.
            Insurance rates here are a horrible deterrent. I used to pay 500/month for liability for a 17 year old car. It generally keeps npcs off the road which is nice.

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>I sent a sample of my oil in for analysis and they sent me a sheet with a bunch of numbers
    lmfao

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *