Are they the worst automotive conglomerate of the 21st century?

Are they the worst automotive conglomerate of the 21st century?

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler parent Stellantis laying off 400 salaried U.S. workers due to 'unprecedented uncertainties'

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Gambled on the EV lie and lost. Everyone's backpedalling hard now.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

More like China produces better EVs than Stellantis lmao

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Who could have thought that hiking prices by over 50% over 4 years would result in lower sales and your product having birthdays on dealer lots?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is just psyop to sale dying remains of EU car industry outside gemany to china. They already sale tons of chinse made cars here, stellantis delers sell chinese brands. They EU flag ship ds9 is made in china. Some old fiat factories in EU are going to assemble chinse cars form kits to avoid taxes.
    I mean chap chinse crossovers are more wanted by EU customers then anything that stellantis sales in EU.
    In my country they sell more grey market ram truck and dodges then new citroens. Which is cool.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah its like all the shit brands came together so they can eat each others shit

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>makes Alfa cars
    nope

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based

No, but they haven't morphed into their final form yet as they obviously combined to pick the best of FCA/PSA and theyre yet to trim any fat.

If I expect correctly, in ten years, Chrysler, Lancia and Maserati at least will be dead.

> Vauxhall/Opel/Fiat: Exist solely to appeal to UK/German/Italian + South American markets, sell rebadged Peugeot/Citroen products
      > Citroen
      Tries to be the leading European economy brand in competition with Dacia and Skoda.
      > Peugeot
      European middle market that tries to compete with VW and Ford with a focus on good looking cars rather than driving dynamics.
      > Dodge
      American middle market car, mostly rebadged Peugeots with more power to fit the performance orientation.
      > Alfa Romeo and DS
      Two pronged attempt to stay relevant in premium segment, with Alfa aimed at the sporty competition (BMW) and DS at the comfort (Mercedes) orientation. Probably not doing very well.

In regards to Alfa, they are doing quite well. The CEO Jean-Philipe Imparato is now profitable and turning profit on each car it makes. At the end of 2023 the posted that sales were up globally 30%. Sales in the middle east and Africa were up 74%. Sales in Europe were up 46%. Sales in India/Asia/Pacific were up 7%. Sales in the USA up 9% in the 4th quarter of 2023 ending the year with strong momentum. Currently while they arent the most popular brand in terms of numbers, they are indeed the fasting growing brand among the premium segment. The new CEO has done well, prioritizing increases in reliability and dealership network/experience for its customers.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You know what Alfa Romeo stands for?
        A - fix it again Tony

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

sergio marchionne dying was also the death for fiat.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Of all the makes I’ve driven. Strangely, Chrysler products have been the most reliable. Tell me how that is?

The worst, was a Honda. That thing was garbage. Doesn’t make any sense.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>this post sponsored by Dodge

Honda stomps on Dodge

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>source: I heard about it in the 1990s
        Meanwhile, in the real world

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, but they haven't morphed into their final form yet as they obviously combined to pick the best of FCA/PSA and theyre yet to trim any fat.

If I expect correctly, in ten years, Chrysler, Lancia and Maserati at least will be dead.

> Vauxhall/Opel/Fiat: Exist solely to appeal to UK/German/Italian + South American markets, sell rebadged Peugeot/Citroen products
    > Citroen
    Tries to be the leading European economy brand in competition with Dacia and Skoda.
    > Peugeot
    European middle market that tries to compete with VW and Ford with a focus on good looking cars rather than driving dynamics.
    > Dodge
    American middle market car, mostly rebadged Peugeots with more power to fit the performance orientation.
    > Alfa Romeo and DS
    Two pronged attempt to stay relevant in premium segment, with Alfa aimed at the sporty competition (BMW) and DS at the comfort (Mercedes) orientation. Probably not doing very well.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Oh and Jeep and Ram dominate the SUV/Pickup market obviously.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy frick, this is the most moronic take i've ever seen.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How so?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mostly rebadged Peugeots
      Frick no. America has entirely different needs from their vehicles than Europe. That's the single most moronic thing I've ever heard. Combined with the fact that the current goal for stellantis brands is to establish a company identity. For each of its brands.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No legacy car except the 500, constant reboot of B segment, overpriced hatchbacks, no serious long-term design strategy, CEO and board just a bunch of greedy fricks, their Chrysler and French merging tanked. What else?

9. 3 weeks ago

>corners market on immigrant families
    >nobody, let alone immigrants, can afford to reproduce anymore
    >nobody takes out rape loans from the rape loan kings anymore
    >cancel the Viper
    >faceplant into own shit while writing out "will merge for candy girls" in own blood
    >¿¡▪
    >verification not required

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pretty much. Not sure what their long term plan is but they keep laying off American engineering staff to either offshore the work to Europe or backfill with useless poojeet remote contractors. The big 3 is going to become the big 2 if this keeps up.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *