are toyota retarded? Why isnt this a global truck!

are toyota moronic? Why isnt this a global truck!

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That's a nice snack for my rig.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All I see is kids without coats

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Meanwhile:

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

meanwhile

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Debunked Black person

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it wasn't debunked, it was just eurocucks coping.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't think those knobby offroad tires put down any grip on asphalt.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

cope and seethe trucktroony

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Meanwhile:

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>why is a cheap truck designed for SEA to transport 100 lbs of bananas 10 miles away not being marketed for NA?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fricker off Black person american your like 1% of the global auto market

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

then use your superior car freedumbs to grey market import one. honestly, toyota shouldn't have to sell this globally. if its as popular as the NotJustBikes cucks are trying to shill it out to be it should be all over europe, australia, and the middle east.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

exactly i dont want some homosexual tradie ranger hilux wankoff truck

i want a little daily that can do some offroading and haul shit and i love kei cars and trucks frick normies for jizzing over stupid SUV "pickups"

https://i.imgur.com/SKNHApG.jpeg

That's a nice snack for my rig.

nice grocery getter factory riced dumbfrick mobile lol

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That’s why American pickups are being imported in droves around the world.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

2,000 lb payload capacity, 3,000 lb towing capacity. Its no powerhouse; but even with the dinky engine its more capable than a Maverick. If they offered a V6 it would become the go to work truck.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Those are the third world capacities. Towing and hauling is a different game in North America. They would be 1/3 of that in the NA market.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because the SAE tow test involves stupid shit like hauling up a 15 degree grade while its 105f out with the AC cranked to max without dropping below 45mph or something to that effect, and thats just one part

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The speeds and loads in NA are vastly different. There is no way that rinky dinky thing is hauling that 2000lbs safely at 80mph. Stuff also has to be over engineered here because some dumb Mexican is going to load it up with 4000lbs of scrap. It's why a FWD car in the third world can tow 3000lbs but it's rated to tow 0lbs in North America.

who buys a 1/4 ton with intent to tow regularly?

Who buys a "truck" that can't do basic real truck things? If you want a small and cheap "truck" buy a fricking JD Gator or a utility side by side.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Who buys a "truck" that can't do basic real truck things? If you want a small and cheap "truck" buy a fricking JD Gator or a utility side by side.

neither of those are road legal. and towing as a basic thing is not something most truck owners ever do, regardless of current year or 40 years ago.

dipshit. Just because you need to haul unconventional sizes that dont fit in a fricking crossover, doesn't mean you magically stop needing to drive to civilization. Get the frick out of here.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you want to drive into town you use your real truck. If you want to do work around your property you use a UTV. What the frick is the point of this shitty combination of the two? What's with this place and first worlders larping as third worlders?

https://i.imgur.com/spUJ3pj.jpeg

>Those are the third world capacities. Towing and hauling is a different game in North America

HUUR HOW ARE YOU GONNA TOW A BULLDOZER???

Not like we had decades of successful small trucks, moron

*had*. Now they're huge because they're actually able to tow. Hmmm. Also look up the historical Ranger vs F-Series sales numbers and see how "successful" the small trucks were.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Now they're huge because they're actually able to tow.

You don't know shit about trucks. Trucks with huge towing capacity were always available and the saturation of bigass trucks today is because of CAFE policy not muh towing needs

>Also look up the historical Ranger vs F-Series sales numbers and see how "successful" the small trucks were.

Lol the ford ranger sold like 300k trucks per year up to the early 2000s, those are objectively successful numbers.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Trucks with huge towing capacity were always available and the saturation of bigass trucks today is because of CAFE policy not muh towing needs
            A modern half ton tows more than a 80's one ton diesel.

>Lol the ford ranger sold like 300k trucks per year up to the early 2000s, those are objectively successful numbers.
            Try 50k a year.

https://www.goodcarbadcar.net/ford-ranger-sales-figures/

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Try 50k a year.

No you stupid frick

I'm talking about the small Ranger, you know the topic of this thread

Let actual people who know something about trucks talk

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I showed you the numbers for the "small ranger". The Ranger always sold like shit compared to the F-150. The S10 always sold like shit compared tot he Silverado. The Dakota always sold like shit compared tot he Ram 1500. Small trucks were always a failure. Just look at the used ones for sale. The Chevy Luv was a raging success too, right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I showed you the numbers for the "small ranger".

Why do you keep replying, is getting owned your kink?

You posted stats for the nu-ranger, shit for brains, it's not a small truck anymore

I said the classic Ranger sold 300k a year which once again is a number of a sales success.

I don't give a shit about what you saw on Facebook or whatever, you're clearly dumb and that shit is irrelevant.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The pre 2008 rangers are "nu-rangers"?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I love those little guys.

I showed you the numbers for the "small ranger". The Ranger always sold like shit compared to the F-150. The S10 always sold like shit compared tot he Silverado. The Dakota always sold like shit compared tot he Ram 1500. Small trucks were always a failure. Just look at the used ones for sale. The Chevy Luv was a raging success too, right?

Google is no longer an acceptable reference. I’m gonna believe Anon because I see those dang things everywhere. Google is a propaganda machine. More like israelitegle.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

who buys a 1/4 ton with intent to tow regularly?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Those are the third world capacities. Towing and hauling is a different game in North America

HUUR HOW ARE YOU GONNA TOW A BULLDOZER???

Not like we had decades of successful small trucks, moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Goddamn, that is a nice truck

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>there existed a time when you could order one of these fresh off the line

• 3 weeks ago
        [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

Wow those are pathetic specs

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lel. The US is notorious for wildly underrating payload and towing capacities and the rest of the world is notorious for wildly overrating payload and towing capacities.

So the real world numbers are definitely half that.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>3,000 lb towing
        That means it wouldn't get a tow rating at all under US rules.
        Our trailers are designed to be stable at high speeds. Euros and Asians just split weight 50/50 and speed limit their towing to 80km/h.

3. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>!
    Yeah frick off ESL

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doesn't meet safety or emissions standards for most markets.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Its not toyotas fault, it's israelites who are preventing us from having it
      see

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sucks to be you. In my country all the farmers, mining companies and logistics are lining up to buy this truck because it's a perfect workhorse, especially with the diesel engine.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>what are safety and emissions regulations

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It would cut into Taco sales in the US

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bed is too big

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Comparing a crew cab to a single cab
      Nice propaganda, moron.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it's a fair comparison when comparing trends over time. crew cabs have surpassed single cabs in popularity, contributing to the overall average size of truck cabs.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Then a better comparison would be to compare base model single cab specs. All that graph is showing is that beds are getting smaller when you buy an extended cab or crew cab. Bigger beds like in the 50-60% range are available to buy, but that wouldn't push the narrative of "big trucks are le bad".

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You wouldn't buy it new anyways, like most of DA.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I lease.new everytime

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>that thick sidewall
    I just coomed

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is there ANY loophole or ANY way for me to get this in the United States?
    I have 20k I would be willing to spend to get it in addition to selling my car that I have rn.
    Any company I should look into that knows better?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, just buy it in Canada or Mexico and bring it up. You can't register it as a regular passenger car, but I am betting there is an easier way to register it as a UTV, like a Mahindra Roxor or Polaris RZR. If you live in a based state that you can drive these on non interstate roads, then you're golden.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would like to knowing this to this is most perfectional truck I ever see and more capability than any america truck I have hundreds of america truck and all are worst bad and cant towing

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Uglier than ford maverick.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The whole point of it is to be a cheap, barebones truck
    Car regulations in many countries don't allow that

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not Toyota's fault US regulations are slightly more moronic than Yurops
    >oh a efficient work truck smaller than a mid size? Sorry Goyim, we must expect this truck to make 30-50mpg, must be a hybrid or electric, and just for giggles we'll put a 25% import tax on each of these you sell. Oy vey.
    CAFE and the EPA need to be hung or reformed.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd buy a hybrid Hilux Champ.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

me too.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

if the truck isn't shit, why isn't europe buying it? i mean, they have car importing freedumbs and no taxes of their own.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OMBAMNA

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

where can i get a single cab with decent mpg idc about towing

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

if I had to guess it probably doesn't meet safety regulations

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As for Europe they already sell the Stellantis vans with a Toyota badge.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>toyota fiat doblo with a chrysler pentastar

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's actually a Peugeot with a 1.5 or 2.0 diesel.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The High Hebrews would never allow this to be sold in the States.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *