Are you still paying the gas station to put gas in your car for you?

Rather that doing it yourself in your garage? You aren't a real enthusiast if you don't even do this basic maintenance yourself

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

DA is full of wrenchlettes, idk why anyone would expect different

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Where on this green earth do you have attendants pump your gas for you? I have only seen this in Jersey a few times. What the frick?!?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No, not even that, just having the gas station and having the automated pump do it for you, rather than just doing it yourself at home like a true enthusiast

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

WHERE ARE THERE AUTOMATED PUMPS? I'm a fricking boomer and have never seen this?!?!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Like in OP, you pay money to the pump and it fill your car with gas and shuts off. You drive to the gas station and pay them for the service you could do at home if you weren't a wrenchlette

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I have literally never fuxking seen that. Every gas station around me has a bucket and a funnel. What the frick are you talking about?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

We don't even have funnels on this half of Kansas, you literally just have to use a siphon hose and home the person before you didn't have a cold sore on their lip

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Fuel delivery services are frickoff expensive. My company pays effectively $1.50 more for diesel and gasoline than the pump price.

Nice troll, newbie. You'll trick at least one dipshit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Even that is still paying someone e else to do it, just do it yourself

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It's mandated by law in Oregon iirc, something about job creation.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The law was relaxed so regular people could pump their own gas, but they kept the full-service at a lot of gas stations because old ladies kept complaining about how their weak grandma hands can’t pull the trigger to pump gas

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you have that in NYC occasionally. Stations offer it for free. I'm guessing it cuts down on theft.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

so how big is your gasoline storage tank?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

20L

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Is that a motorcycle? I think my truck holds that that much in the cupholders.

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>he doesn't have an oil well + fuel refinery in his backyard
    LMAOing @ur life. You will never be a REAL car enthusiast

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

muh car takes gas slowly, I don't let others fill it up

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

But you still go to the gas station like a good little goy instead of doing it yourself at home?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I bet you buy your cars like some good little goy instead of building them from scratch using the resources you mined and processed yourself at home. Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't have a car.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Ok, so you are so incompetent you pay gas sations to fill your car. Got it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Your opinion here on DA does not matter if you don't have a car, sorry.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i drive to the native american reserve on the way back from my shooting spot and buy a few hundred liters of gas for CAD 20-50c / liter cheaper in my containers
    i do nearly all of my refuelling in my driveway

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bait used to be believable

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

me on the right

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *