Assholes on the road

Alright, guys, am I a complete butthole or was he also one too?
>Driving home
>Take a right
>Impatient hick decides to rush around me in his old pickup truck, throwing his hands up at me having the audacity to turn right
>”frick this guy”
>Change course and follow this guy
>He pulls over after a little bit
>We roll down our windows
>I yell “You couldn’t wait three fricking seconds, guy?”
>He’s aggressively shaking his door like the hick that he is

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

It wasn't worth following this guy. You're gonna get yourself shot doing that shit.

It's not worth it, man. Just let it go.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Frick that. I follow anyone around here that comes up behind me with high beams on. They hate having high beams in their rear view which I find fricking hilariously hypocritical. Luckily, and unfortunately, everyone is a liberal pussy around here so they literally just get scared and try to get away. Only the one Urus homosexual stopped. Can't wait to see that homosexual around again so I can gap and gape him.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nope. Frick em. They're playing with THEIR lives by doing some homosexual shit that makes me follow em

Please keep doing this so you get the hollow point to the face that you so desperately deserve.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>oh no he high beamed me for having MY high beams on!!
          First of all they wouldn't even be able to keep up, second they're little liberal pussies in teslas and hondas that don't even know their high beams are on. You think they carry guns? Hahahaha. Let's see them draw quicker than I can grab the SP2340

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>w-well I'm gonna keep having adult temper tantrums!!!
            You will never be a man.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Stop driving around with your high beams on in cities, you fricking moron.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I wish every bullhead somali in my city could see this.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

*bulbhead

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You're the one that does that, not me. Am I missing something here?

YWNBAM. You're a woman with a Y chromosome.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>draw quicker than I can grab
            The one time a guy followed me and motioned for me to pull over and talk, I had my gun out before he even turned around and just out of sight and aimed toward him the whole time we talked because I had no idea what his intent was. If you haven't already drawn it as soon as you decide to be a hardass and bully "liberal pussies", the one of them that happens to not be fricking around will have the very clear advantage.

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>I made a small, insignificant mistake by right turning on red when someone was coming.
    >Then I started following the person who was frustrated by my own mistake.
    >Guys, I was right, right? Please give me validation for being a psycho. Please guys, I need validation for being insane.

It's time to get a bus pass anon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

It was a rural road, there were no stop lights and he was coming behind me. Maybe I should’ve clarified that

It wasn't worth following this guy. You're gonna get yourself shot doing that shit.

It's not worth it, man. Just let it go.

I should let it go. I admit there was pettiness on my part

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>The other person was mildly frustrated that I slowed him down by making a right turn.

>Then I started following that person.

>Guys, I was right, right? Please give me validation for being a psycho. Please guys, I need validation for being insane.

It's time to get a bus pass anon.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This is not surprising at all. It's a single brain celled organism we're dealing with here. It's old enough to drive yet still watches cartoons.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

that’s part and parcel of driving on public roads. how you deal with it is what determines your character. most confrontations stemming from road incidents aren’t worth it. doesnt matter what the situation is. keep driving. when you decide to confront is when you’re rolling the dice with your life. there are a LOT of morons out there on american roads that will throw their lives away just to see you dead/or to win the “fight”. (physical altercations aren’t worth it either)
    >inb4 lol pussy
    >in 4 just wreck your vehicle bro lol
    >inb4 just have a boxing match in the middle of the highway bro
    >nah he wouldn’t throw you into oncoming traffic or stab you to death bro theres like a samurai code of law bro he wont do that bro trust me i saw it in a movie or something lol
    grow up.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Nope. Frick em. They're playing with THEIR lives by doing some homosexual shit that makes me follow em

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You fricking Black person, I was mad you didn't signal before slamming your brakes.
    Also don't call me a hick, my shits are whiter than you.

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Step 1: Stop beating off to cartoons.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *