>at car dealership. >get oil change. >they change the filters without asking

>at car dealership
>get oil change
>they change the filters without asking
>somehow it comes to a total of 112 dollars

WHAT THE FRICK HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SAVE MONEY AS A YOUNG PERSON IN THIS FRICKING BOOMER SHIT GREAT DEPRESSION ECONOMY

FRICKKKKKKKKKKKMK

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Be a man and learn to DIY

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

A lot of cars have the oil filter right up top now so there's really no excuse. I spend about 40 bucks on synthetic oil and a new filter every 5,000.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>every 5,000
        That's the key right there. Newer engines are both harsh on oil and require oil to stay within spec. Oil is cheaper than engine replacement.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Changing the oil filter is standard practice for oil changes. You can treat your car like a woman or nonwhite does and not do proper maintenance but then it'll cost you more in the long run when your car is fricked

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Learn to turn a wrench, gay

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You pay someone to change your oil? I bet you pay some guy to frick your wife as well.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

10 minutes of labor
    50 bucks of 'top quality' oil
    10 dollar filter

or you can do it yourself for 30 dollars all-in

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>stupidity is expensive
    costs me less than 30 usd for a synthetic change to do it during free time

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>not doing your own oil change
    Black person homosexual do you not know how to put on the spare tire or swap out the battery either?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Black person homosexual do you not know how to put on the spare tire or swap out the battery either?
      Youtube is your friend. Watch SEVERAL videos, because often one video will leave out some important detail like forgetting the caliper thread lock on a brake pad replacement.

Any repair for nearly any model of vehicle can be found on Youtube. Watch several different ones, get a Haynes repair manual for your model of vehicle.

Alternately, find a neighbor who does repairs for cash who already has basic tools and seems to actually know what he's doing.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Youtube is your friend.
        you tube taught me more then my own fricking parents

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's how I learned to replace my windshield wiper transmission.
        Shop wanted to charge almost 500bucks
        granted it took me over two hours, and they could have done it in like 30 minutes, still, saved 450bucks and enjoyed the day outside.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The reason you get your oil changed at the dealership is because they include inspections. It's a great way to get problems diagnosed.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you can also just buy a $25 scan tool from Amazon and "diagnose" yourself

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

if he knows what his doing anon...
        bet you this homosexual will set his horsepower to 999 on his toyota thinking he broke the matrix and now he owns ferrari

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They'll pull your codes for free at AutoZone but I'm not sure why you'd bother if you don't have a check engine light showing.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you can also just buy a $25 scan tool from amazon and "diagnose" yourself
        does the scan tool look at the conditions of the breaks?
        does the scan tool check out all the different parts of the suspension system?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

No it doesn't. I don't have a lift at home. I don't look at cars all day. It's nice to have a report of what needs to be fixed.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can go to auto stores and they do it for free cause they want to sell you parts.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>go to mechanic for state inspection
    >$120 to tell me I need a new battery before he can run the test

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car from the dealership I negotiated free oil changes for 100k miles
    Not including the miles already from the previous owner

I don't have to pay a.dime for about another year
    In that time I have learned how to change oil and change break pads on a normal car

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>My car from the dealership I negotiated free oil changes for 100k miles
      >Not including the miles already from the previous owner
      Show nose.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You don't understand that they sell the cars all at a massive mark up and you can talk them down like at least 2500$ off the sticker price
        And thats if you're a mega moron
        You have to do your research and don't go walking into the shark tank with like chum
        All those sales people are there for one thing
        Get as massive as a down payment outta you or trade in so they can make a few grand and take the rest of the month off
        Holy shit are you like 20 years old and your daddy never taught you shit ?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Show nose
        It's maybe $800 of free oil changes. They'll inspect the car at every one and find $5k of other things to charge you for.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

lol, paying dealership prices. Just have your moms BF do it for you pleb.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It all depends, I just changed mine at a dealership because I had a coupon and it cost me around $38 for full synthetic 0w16
      Plus they inspected everything and gave me a print out
      No way I could do it myself for that price

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get bicycle and live off hunting israelites instead of participating in prison economy like a slave
    they already made it clear they deserve nothing else

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wait, do you not know how to change your own oil?

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What kinda car , how much oil and what type of oil?

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

there's no reason you shouldn't at least be trying to do basic property ownership shit yourself in the information age. it has never been easier to figure out DIY shit that only boomers have the time, inclination, and money to pay out of pocket for. anyone under 60 should be dodging the oil change and other basic skill israelites at every opportunity especially if you're young. just figuring this one skill out is lifetime savings in the 5 figures at the rate things are headed. the point of diminishing return for learning car shit is a long, long way off if you drive the average annual mileage in the US. I wish I started sooner.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This Anon gets it. You can even get the long mileage oil filters there too. Shit works great in mah beater cars that are going past 250k

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>10w-30
      Is it 1975 again?
      Everything is some version of 0w20 these days,
      Unless it's euro trash 5w40.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>having a current year car
        oy vey

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>buying modern cuck car that uses 0w20
        Post subaru crosstrek with coexist sticker

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Filter is part of an oil change, twit.

Should have done it yourself if you wanted to save money.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car dealership
    >oil change
    B8

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What is wrong with am*ricans?

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Change your own oil. It's easy.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick wouldn't you change the filter and oil at the same time?

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's literally 50 bucks for oil and a filter, and those mexicans always tighten the bolts way more tight than they need to be, go there long enough and your shit will be stripped to hell
    rotating your own tires is easy as hell too like a 15 minute job at most

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oil changes are the easiest shit in the world. Buy oil from Costco. Get a drain pot. Get some ramps. That's if

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Just park your car over the storm sewer, loosen the drain plug, and let it rip.
      Stab the oil filter with a screwdriver and get that shit off, chuck it down the drain too. Not my fricking problem.

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There's a quart of oil in the filter. New cars have it under the air cleaner and it has to come out

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also, the real israelite move is when they want to charge you like $60 for the cabin air filter.

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you don't change your own oil, you have failed as a man. Might as well seethe and dilate.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>shit yourself
    >undress and have a shower to get clean
    >put on same underpants as before

I know this is almost certainly a bait post OP you got me good

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Change your own fricking oil. It's not hard.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get off my garage.

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Buy every single part needed for brake and caliper work, including consumables and fluids.
    >Still around 1.2k for brakework.
    What the frick.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

replacing calipers and pads, and bleeding, is easy as frick, though replacing brake lines may be hard without a proper lift
      >just did all that myself a few weeks ago using yt vid guides

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah it's also on an incline and swapping oem for steel.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would you pay someone 100 bucks to twist a bolt, pour oil into a funnel into the car, and screw on a new filter homie? YouTube is a thing for the 90IQ mouth breathers to handhold you through an oil change for your car.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Are you moronic? Changing the filter is the entire point of getting your oil changed. You could have drained the oil and refilled it yourself if you wanted to be cheap.

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Change your own lazy homosexual

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

And this is such a homosexual israelite boomer hate thread
    Do better Black person israelite AI

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You guys have all been baited by a deliberately whiny & gay slide thread provocateur. 1pbtid OP homosexual confirmed. SAGE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *