>at therapist, somehow topic goes to cars. >Yeah I wanna save up, sell my car and buy a mustang or something

>at therapist, somehow topic goes to cars
>”Yeah I wanna save up, sell my car and buy a mustang or something”
>he is absolutely shocked
>”You do NOT look like that kind of person”
>elaborate
>”You’d expect some big violent low iq gymbro butthole to drive these cars, not someone like you Anon”

What the frick. Is this really what normies think of musclecars?

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>goes to therapy (gay and cringe)
    >Is a soiboy beta cuck
    >wants a mustang
    >poor
    pottery

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

fbpb

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Camaro troony detected

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This. What a pathetically gay op even by gay op standards

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

OP is just shocked his therapist is even more of a redditbrained cuck than him.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

you'd make the same reply irregardless of what car OP mentioned

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>irregardless

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what did you expect from a liberal charlatan?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I am so glad someone made a schizo wojak moron edit of an actually simple and funny pic

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Depression is real but the solution is regular exercise, not pillz.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the solution is having somebody who loves and cares about you, no other way around it. that's just the way humans are built. exercise might make you feel a bit better but isn't a complete and true solution. pills are bullshit too-they address the symptoms, not the cause and the side effects are hardly worth it

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I would argue its more about purpose in life. For some thats love and family, for some its work, charity, being a mound of fluid dickery, etc. Without purpose, you're an aimless hollow, and that leads to depression spirals. Love helps, but its not a one-size-fits-all solution.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>the solution is having somebody who loves and cares about you
          lol

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Did you forget you're posting on DA?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the solution is having somebody who loves and cares about you, no other way around it. that's just the way humans are built. exercise might make you feel a bit better but isn't a complete and true solution. pills are bullshit too-they address the symptoms, not the cause and the side effects are hardly worth it

I would argue its more about purpose in life. For some thats love and family, for some its work, charity, being a mound of fluid dickery, etc. Without purpose, you're an aimless hollow, and that leads to depression spirals. Love helps, but its not a one-size-fits-all solution.

The solution to depression is buying a sportscar and going 220km/h on the highway

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

this

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

The whole point is getting so much adrenaline when trying NOT to die

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

If you are in a good relationship and have no financial or medical difficulties, and you are depressed, that's genuine mental illness and you probably need pills and therapy.
        If you are over 30 living with mother, no friends, no sex, never advanced your career or even had a job, and you are depressed? You SHOULD be depressed, as that is a normal reaction to your objectively awful life. Being happy about failing at life would make you insane.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

exercise doesn't help directly
        it's literally just >tfwnogf for me, same as it's always been.

https://i.imgur.com/r4QikOW.jpg

>at therapist, somehow topic goes to cars
        >”Yeah I wanna save up, sell my car and buy a mustang or something”
        >he is absolutely shocked
        >”You do NOT look like that kind of person”
        >elaborate
        >”You’d expect some big violent low iq gymbro butthole to drive these cars, not someone like you Anon”

What the frick. Is this really what normies think of musclecars?

your therapist is a drooling moron.

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>omg you are so weak and nonthreatening anon not like all my exes uwu

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>you need to drive a pathetic fwd cuckmobile to show off your big brains
    therapy is a scam

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Is this really what normies think of musclecars?
    it's what normies think of people who give a shit about cars, and they're not wrong.

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

lol I'm a short twink elf trap (others words not mine) and own a mustang. assumptions are funny

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

gays can be found in any car or truck. Blame the driver, not the vehicle.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Post boipucci

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Pls be in Florida

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Buy a Mustang, remove the exhaust and pull up to his office

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

~~*Therapists*~~ are worthless effeminate parasites. Always do the opposite of kosher science.

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I find driving the Mussy GT is therapeutic. Going from my normal car to that is a much richer driving experience. The engine sound, dynamics and power are literally therapy. Do it op. Make sure you get the manual, don't be a pussy. Gen1 S550 is at a sweet spot and I've heard arguments they mess up the gear ratios in later S550s. Women and women adjacent people like your therapist will never understand. A high power V8 """sports""" car will literally raise your testosterone and that's the best therapy a male can get.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

A lot of normies thing the only reason to get a mustang is to get attention from other people, I think they think that every car drives approximately the same. I mean why would you waste your life time a minivan or something boring. I think a lot of people see the same as like when you heard a woman say I wear tight clothes for me, not for you to look at or if someone has really bright coloured shoes. A lot of people truely do not get the concept of a fun car.

It would so cool if you could get a manual convertible.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

what an unprofessional piece of shit. Sounds like a fricking woman

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Fake and gay. No "therapist" would use such language

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

People who drive performance vehicles (from sports bikes to muscle cars) have a douchebag-butthole image in Western Society. Adjacent to bmw/merc but not as negative as Big lifted Truck suburban males.
    As a Vettebro and Yammybro who hoons constantly and I AM a douchebag butthole and I don't care it's fun.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Is this really what normies think of musclecars?
    No, this is what educated people think of Fords.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Although people here genuinely view muscle cars through the lens of performance, normies view it as some sort of status symbol or personality thing.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

This is either fake or proves just how moronic therapy is.
    >Oh anon, a Mustang? That's a fast car isn't it? And you're such an emotionally mature guy with your life together
    >That's why you're in therapy right?

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

depression simply put is your brain's way of telling you that you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing, so stop doing what you're doing and do something better. sort of like if you hit your fingertip with a hammer, your finger hurts. do it again and it hurts even more. aka stop hitting your finger with a hammer, stupid. whatever you're doing your brain is not happy.

my advice is to try to think of yourself as an animal in an environment, which you are. you probably don't see yourself as an animal but as some abstract concept of a conscious entity in the context of a society which is a man-made construct. forget about society and stop thinking about what you the always-thinking entity wants and instead simply do what you the animal wants. listen to your lizard brain, within reason. doing things to increase your testosterone will help.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Saying society is a manmade concept is like saying hives are a beemade concept. Humans are social creatures, societies are completely natural. The issue comes from the size of that society.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

youre missing the point and not refuting anything i said.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>been applying for jobs for 2 years and not getting a damn thing despite having high level certifications and years of experience
      >been depressed af sitting around all day, no money to do anything, hair and skin getting unhealthy because of lack of sun

Yeah let me just force someone to hire me so I can get my life back on track. No shit it needs to change that's why I throw out 5 more applications every week. The economy is absolute shit and tons of people are directionless and depressed.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

anon, if you've been doing the same thing for 2 years and it's not working, maybe you should consider changing your approach. hint, sending applications isn't how you get a job.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>sending applications isn't how you get a job
          in b4 le heckin who you know

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

2bh I got my current job because my brother in law just vouched for me, I make $130k a year and do practically nothing and we both know it but he does practically nothing and his boss knows it but they're friends so everything works out in the end

that's how i know there's a God and he cares about me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

not the original anon, but tfw im socially moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

> lifehack: have a hot sister who married into a good rich family
            would have been nice having a sister

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>who you know rather than what you know
            every time

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

don't listen to that moron lmao
            yes you have to send applications in to get a job
            if you were in the small share of the population who doesn't have to apply for jobs to find work you'd know by now.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i get it brother, i do. that's why i wrote that second paragraph just for you. focus on what you can control.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Your cv probably sucks, you should watch some tutorials and add some keywords so their algorithm doesnt automatically throw it in the trash
        Also consider wearing blackface

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Have you tried selling cars?

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Based and truth pilled

>been applying for jobs for 2 years and not getting a damn thing despite having high level certifications and years of experience
          >been depressed af sitting around all day, no money to do anything, hair and skin getting unhealthy because of lack of sun

Yeah let me just force someone to hire me so I can get my life back on track. No shit it needs to change that's why I throw out 5 more applications every week. The economy is absolute shit and tons of people are directionless and depressed.

Are you seriously wondering why you're not getting jobs when you're showing up unhealthy, depressed and clearly a loner who doesn't go outside?
          If you're not going to change that so you look and sound like a real person before you interview then it's just going to be over.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Getting hired is easy. I don't get what's so hard about it? Do you live in a third world shit hole or are you a social moron who isn't aware of how he looked and sounds?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

That "therapist" has anti-male biases and you should drop them. That's a ridiculously biased and judgemental thing to say to someone seeking behavioral help. Then again "therapy" is just continued 1-on-1 brainwashing after college.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Mustangs are for homosexuals and women.

• 2 months ago
      TooZ

and the poors of New England.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Dodges are for Black folk and Camaros are for homosexuals so what does that leave everyone else.

• 2 months ago
        TooZ

what do you think.
        the CorVeVe

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Frosty is that you?

• 2 months ago
            TooZ

Negative Ghost Rider.
            I am TooZ.. why?
            Cuz dis homie got two Z's.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

TWO Vettes!

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Why did you take her off, bladed?

• 2 months ago
            TooZ

Nice astetic and color. ill take yellow over red anyday.

https://i.imgur.com/FtVLMh9.jpg

TWO Vettes!

Remember CamaroChad?
            Boys i ran the numbers.
            It is better to have 2 cars than 1 car and a FeeFee.
            Cost is the same, but a car is not going to lie and frick your best friend.

With so much hate on VeeVees.. prices are going down. Unless WW3 hits, end of this season will be the time to buy.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>a car is not going to lie and frick your best friend.
            anon, I...

• 2 months ago
            TooZ

wah? are we doing Phrasing?
            new board, who dis?
            pic somewhat rel

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

funniest part is, you own none of them.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i assume your therapist is liberal since they hate labels but jump at the chance to categorize people based on their looks.
    also gymbros are generally happy, and the exact type of guy the b***hy therapist will automatically be reluctantly attracted to

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

The interior absolutely sucks ass and looks like it was designed for man children. Its the sort of the car you'd rent to drive if you know what I mean

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Everyone that talks about muh interior just sounds like a pensioner or a dumb woman that get upsold on a 20k dollar package on a 40k dollar car

And it isn’t even true. If your mustang was made after the 90s it will have a better interior than most cars on the road

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that's a one off custom interior that probably cost $10k

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's where you sit your fat ass, its important, cope.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

That bmw prolly costs twice as much as a mustang

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What about a Subaru wrx

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I am not a lesbian

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

the new interior is 100x better than the old one.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>"carbon" wrap
        >cheap vents are still there

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

that interior looks beautiful but the autotragic ruins it
        nevertheless, which trim is this?

Have you considered that your degree is shit and toilet paper and it's time to make a radical career change?
        e.g. oil rigs, guys who put up power lines (linesmen?), carpenter, electrician, car salesman, airplane pilot, sailor, farmer

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Frick me what happened to a cheap sports car??
      >I want fast car for cheap
      Ok
      >Now give it a luxury interior
      Okay but it'll cost more
      >Tune it to make 400hp
      Okay but it'll cost way more
      >I want all the bing bing wahoo electric assists and screens
      Sure, $4,500 more please sir
      >It's too expensive now!

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Show me a fast car for cheap without
        >a luxury interior
        >all the bing bing wahoo electric assists and screens
        Also,
        >Tune it to make 400hp
        >Tune
        >2024
        What shitheap of an engine you have to offer that requires tuning to make it 400 hp? 30+ year old mass-produced small blocks were doing 300 from the factory.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>Cheap
          >V8
          You still don't get it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Don't get what?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Show me a fast car for cheap without
        >a luxury interior
        >all the bing bing wahoo electric assists and screens
        Also,
        >Tune it to make 400hp
        >Tune
        >2024
        What shitheap of an engine you have to offer that requires tuning to make it 400 hp? 30+ year old mass-produced small blocks were doing 300 from the factory.

Cant you americans buy brand new mustangs, chargers, supras or even used corvettes for dirt cheap?

>boo hoo my 400hp sportscar costs as much as a toyota corolla ;__;
        Meanwhile in Europe we get fricked in the ass with taxes, fines and shit, even for three three non-BMW sportscars we are even allowed to buy

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>>at therapist
    will these israelites give me benzos and amphetamines if i ask for the shit?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I've begged and groveled to multiple psychs. I'd have more luck pulling Ana de ames. Frick these demons, sorry anon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>I've begged and groveled to multiple psychs.
        i dont get it, i know a fricking 18 year old bio female on both at the same time.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

It's because you're not an overly emotional teenager Anon, you're not the hip healthy sexy audience that the biomedical industry wants

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>Be high IQ mathematics PhD, just done with my 40 hours for the day of being a chef at wendy's.
    >get into my straightpiped macboomtube mustang with FAT cams. Leave every parking lot and stoplight via clutch dump.

Never judge a person by their cover until you walk a mile in their shoes, anon.

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Twice I have been to a shrink.
    >first time, super paranoid about gf cheating on me
    >like starting to fixate very weird very not cool
    >yeah bud, because you cheated on your gf of 5 years with the new one. You're afraid of the hurt you know you inflicted on her (old one) being inflicted on you. Write her a letter, apologizing and stating your reasons for leaving her.
    >did it
    >She wrote back saying she forgives me
    >paranoia instantly gone

Second time
    >fast forward 8 years
    >lawgay now
    >start having serious issues with anxiety because a case thats sucked up three years of my life is finally moving to trial and there are a significant number of people relying on me to get the W
    >Yeah bud, just work less.

They are hit and miss.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

See a real therapist, not your one night date.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>at therapist

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>therapist
    >wasting therapist money on talking about cars
    >caring what others think you should buy
    lmao give up

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

There are always people associated with certain types of cars like a C63 buyer stereotypically being an unemployed muslim or mustangs with gymbros
    Also your therapist indirectly called you a beta homosexual

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Therapists are full shit of, the entire field is pseudoscience. Only reason people go into it is to get kickbacks from pharma to sell drugs and spout their shitry opinions.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *