Audi Roadmap

Audi is set to revamp the lineup in a major way. I got the info.

PPE: Large EV platform
>wheel base 113-121 inches
>6-8.5in ground clearance
>800V architecture
>~430mi range
>268hp RWD- 617hp Quattro RS version
Vehicles
>Q6 Etron
>Porsche Macan
>A6/S6/RS6/ possible RS6 competition with 800hp
>Q7 renamed to Q8

MEB: small electric platform
400V
>Q4
>VW ID.4
>A2 hatch and sedan
>Possible RS2 with 558hp

SSP: Future platform replacing PPE and MEB
>114h europoor mobile 1700hp super car
>2026 to 2029 launch

PPC: Large ICE
>’True Audi’ platform
>A5-A7 Q5-Q7
>300hp 2.0T
>450hp 3.0T
>650hp V6 for RS5
>750hp V6 for RS7
>4 door sport back and avant are the ONLY body styles for the A5. Coupe dead
>A7 Sedan and Avant only. No sportback
>Q9 a big ‘rugged’ rally / Dakar inspired suv

>TT ‘eco’
>may not be called TT
>will be ‘iconic’
>shares platform with new Caymen (700hp?)
>air sis, 4 wheel steering, AWD, no Swaybar design
>Caymen 2 seater Audi 4 seater
>audi hasn’t ruled out hybrid

>MQB evo
>sportier Q3

R8 replacement :
Name: Avis Evo referencing the old concept from 1991.
1. Full EV 1,341HP. 10 min charge time. 2028
2.Lambo partnered hybrids aimed at the Mercedes AMG Vision 1-11

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>4 door sport back and avant are the ONLY body styles for the A5. Coupe dead
    >A7 Sedan and Avant only. No sportback
    Oh right, I remembered they are going to do something moronic with the naming and even numbers will be for EVs or something

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Sorry yes. The odds are ICE and the evens are EV. Stupid

bro every single one of their cars is fwd lol

Every Audi is FWD due to the platform yes unless it’s AWD obviously. Big difference between MQB/PPC and MQB though.

R8 excluded

The EVs are Mostly RWD without AWD checked for what it’s worth

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/v48XKCg.jpeg

Sorry yes. The odds are ICE and the evens are EV. Stupid

[...]
      Every Audi is FWD due to the platform yes unless it’s AWD obviously. Big difference between MQB/PPC and MQB though.

R8 excluded

The EVs are Mostly RWD without AWD checked for what it’s worth

Hehe, EVen numbers

2. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

bro every single one of their cars is fwd lol

3. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

No more ICE RS3?
    Is the RS2 the EV replacement for that?

And how the hell they gonna make a 4 seater cayman

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I don’t have a current source but the original thought from the prior CEO was the A3/S3/RS3 will see one last generation and be the last ICE Audi. They intend for the A2/RS2 to be very close visually and cost wise to the A3 i

4. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>RS7
    >V6
    >no sportback
    lmao

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

>simplifying the lineup has been a goal for 4-5 years now. A few leadership changes and problems with EV software have delayed things and caused a lot of decisions to be pushed off

5. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>750hp V6 for RS7
    YOU MOTHERFRICKERS STOP WITH THE V6S REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HORSEPOWER ISN'T EVERYTHING HIGH END CARS HAVE TO SOUND GOOD TOO
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Not saying you are wrong

But consider that the Audi MLB/PPc has the engine mounted on the front axle. ‘Audisteer’

The inline 5 was initially conceived to reduce mass forward of the front axle.

The small V8 was innovated to get 8 cylinders in the shame package as the inline 5.

The V6 is several inches shorter and 200lbs lighter.

Personally I don’t like the 2.9T very much in the RS5 but it does make a difference for handling.

The V8 RS5 is better like you say but the V6 makes a lot of sense for the platform

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

no one cares how the RS7 handles.

• 1 week ago
          Anonymous

An RS7 is not an M5 and nobody expects it to be. Nobody pretends that Audi's dynamics even come close to holding a candle to cars with a sensible layout like BMW's. It is still an expensive ass car though AND IT SHOULD SOUND GOOD NOT LIKE FRICKING ASS LIKE THE CHEAP 3.0 AUDIS OF THE LAST 20 YEARS REEEEEEEEE

RS7 handles great if you know how to use the sport diff.
          The M5 sucks with AWD on. Don’t doubt it. I’ve owned and tracked several M5s and the old RS7 V8. All fun all good in some ways and bad in others. Generally Audi is better at NVH and worse at weight. Generally speaking both companies have seen better days.

With that said BMW makes all the M cars roughly the same level of ‘track ready’ where Audis team tries to make each model fit for an archetypical customer.
          Aka an RS3 is a 35 year old business guy with kids and they tuned it with backroads in mind and the old RS5 was the ‘track’ car and the RS7 is an older executive who’s running his car on the autobahn. The TTrS was the track rat.
          For what it’s worth. They all have the ability to beat their rivals. I’m fairly sure Audi and BMW and Mercedes collide on performance and price point and so they don’t really compete outside of style and personality.

This philosophy however was a Stephen Reil idea and he left a few years ago. The next guy saw Audi RS as a ‘lifestyle’ brand. But he left pretty quickly after and now it’s back in the hands of a ‘purist’ or so I have been told.

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

An RS7 is not an M5 and nobody expects it to be. Nobody pretends that Audi's dynamics even come close to holding a candle to cars with a sensible layout like BMW's. It is still an expensive ass car though AND IT SHOULD SOUND GOOD NOT LIKE FRICKING ASS LIKE THE CHEAP 3.0 AUDIS OF THE LAST 20 YEARS REEEEEEEEE

6. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

So r8 returns as a 6,000 vehicle with 1200hp.

7. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>>TT ‘eco’
    >>may not be called TT
    >>will be ‘iconic’
    platform with new Caymen (700hp?)
    >>air sis, 4 wheel steering, AWD, no Swaybar design
    2 seater Audi 4 seater
    >>audi hasn’t ruled out hybrid
    This is what I'm most interested in, Audi and Porsche should give us two different takes on what an electric sports car should be and possibly set a standard for similar vehicles from other manufacturers. If they have the money to put together a hybrid version that's great too

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

I’m very worried Audi wants to make a very shitty crossover for their version.
      Praying for a 2 door 2+2 coupe bc I have an RS5 and won’t be replacing it with a 4 door.
      Either way they are going to be doing a very big step forward in tech to try to make up for the weight. Which makes me think this isn’t a $60k car but a $90k car.

>RS2
      >small hatch instead of midsize wagon
      >no I5
      >no Porsche involvement
      This makes me angry

Imo RS is better than Porsche anyway, they don’t need Porsche and have been their own thing really since the RS2.

The RS2 did have some wagon concept art so it’s possible. They know the name is S tier in Audi lore.

https://i.imgur.com/c6G2yZA.jpeg

the company died with the r8

They died when Stephen Reil moved in and then the next guy decided to make the brand an EV lifestyle brand and nuked the entire Audi Sport racing division.

That guy is gone so we will see what happens now

• 1 week ago
        Anonymous

>I'm very worried Audi wants to make a very shitty crossover for their version.
        well I hope they learned from Ford making the Mustang Mach E and realize there's nothing cool or iconic about turning a sports car nameplate into an electric crossover

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

>we want to build a halo sports car

>ok make it an SUV

Every MBa ever in every country

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

>Imo RS is better than Porsche anyway
        lol...lmao

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

t. Owns a fried egg boxster

>$130k for 350hp, no options, no LSD, and no brake vectoring, 4 piston calipers, and McDonald’s struts

8. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>RS2
    >small hatch instead of midsize wagon
    >no I5
    >no Porsche involvement
    This makes me angry

9. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

the company died with the r8

10. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>Audi is set to revamp the lineup in a major way.
    That means EVs and hybrids

• 1 week ago
      Anonymous

Built H2 ICE fuel station behind the scene.

11. 1 week ago
    Anonymous

>all slushboxes
    No thanks

12. 7 days ago
    Anonymous

Pass this memo to Volkswagen HQ:

Use the environmental impact that the production / support larger vehicles use to begin lobbying countries to allow for more "environmentally friendly" products (smaller, simpler, less complicated, fewer materials, lighter weight, easier to produce) that would otherwise be unable to meet current standards for emissions / safety.

Beyond what r&d is required to continue deminishing ICE exhaust, a case stands to be argued that more people (Everyone) will be saved than injured or killed by reducing the complexity and the number of systems - and thus components, on the brands currently owned by or in partnership with the firm.

• 7 days ago
      Anonymous

IE "We are so committed to saving the planet, we are going to make our vehicles less safe. And easier to maintain. And maybe even Fun."

• 7 days ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/flcygBW.jpeg

Pass this memo to Volkswagen HQ:

Use the environmental impact that the production / support larger vehicles use to begin lobbying countries to allow for more "environmentally friendly" products (smaller, simpler, less complicated, fewer materials, lighter weight, easier to produce) that would otherwise be unable to meet current standards for emissions / safety.

Beyond what r&d is required to continue deminishing ICE exhaust, a case stands to be argued that more people (Everyone) will be saved than injured or killed by reducing the complexity and the number of systems - and thus components, on the brands currently owned by or in partnership with the firm.

‘Yes some may die in car accidents, but billions will die when global warming hits’

• 7 days ago
          Anonymous

Corporate Propaganda - "Public Relations", has always and will always be about appealing to every other facet of a Mark before his or her logic.

It's always been about emotional manipulation.

I'm just suggesting a New and Exciting strategy that just happens to be in line with my sensibilities as a potential customer for the first company to finally tell it's accountants to frick off and it's engineers "Keep it simple, stupid!"

13. 6 days ago
    Anonymous

I’ll take an RS2

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *