Anonymous

>lowbeams that blind everybody
    I hate them. Mazda, toyota, and tesla are the worst offenders

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

What? Honda, Acura, and Ford are the worst by far

2. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

wow first place in the moron olympics, good job matsuda-chan!!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>he posted it again
      you're insecure about your purchase, we get it. frick off

>FWD CVT nasty ass smudged up touchscreen having doodoo heads

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>being too poor to afford a luxury brand with a tech package using matte glass touchscreens

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

4x4 5-speed MT ackshyually

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

no I have a naturally aspirated inline 6 engine (petrol ofc) 6 speed manual car
        I am not buying a new car unless it can provide me a naturally balanced engine that is NA, mated to a manual troony with power going only to the rear wheels

3. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>he posted it again
    you're insecure about your purchase, we get it. frick off

4. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>>AWD standard
    AWD is a fricking meme unless you live in a place that has snow for more than 6 months each year, and even then you don't really need it. It's just another expense for morons who don't know how to car.

non CVT transmission
    Why would you need a real transmission on a grocery getter?

isn't a touchscreen
    Ok, fair enough.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>>>AWD standard
      Meme but people at least like having it
      non CVT transmission
      based longevity
      isn't a touchscreen
      Any analog control in 2024 is a plus

Prob going to get a Mazda 6 next year.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>even then you don't really need it
      Not having to chain up is pretty nice

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>le AWD is only for places that snow

5. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

But AWD isn't standard unless you are in the top trims

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

2024 model comes standard with it. that said it's still a shitty "SUV"

6. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

i mean most manufacturers cars look the same but mazda is the king of ctrl+c, ctrl+v car design

how are you supposed to tell the models apart? it's almost impossible and i have automotive autism

frick off back to your middle management job moron and come back when you get something even remotely interesting

7. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Buick envista moment.

8. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

If Mazdas were good people would be buying them. There are no Mazdas in the top 10 best selling vehicles in North America. The whole "premium upscale luxury econobox" thing is fricking dumb too. Other brands here have tried that and failed miserably. Remember the VW CC?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

That’s weird though. I see Mazdas everywhere yet at the same time they aren’t on any charts.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Cause its interesting when you see em
        You dont care about the 100th Toyota you see outside but the 20 Mazdas you see pique your interest more

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You probably live in a low test cuckhole. Let me guess... The bay area?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>You probably live in a low test cuckhole. Let me guess... The bay area?
          https://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpao/division-information/media-tools/mmwr-obesity-rural-counties.html#:~:text=Obesity%20prevalence%20was%20significantly%20higher,metropolitan%20counties%20(28.7%20percent).
          Sounds like people in the "cuckhole" are less fat than you and therefore have higher test. Curious

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Nailed it. Damn I'm good.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

I'm not the same guy and don't live there either
            Visiting SF was pretty nice however

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>There are no Mazdas in the top 10 best selling vehicles in North America.
      >half the list is pickups with inflated numbers from fleet purchases

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

There are way the frick more personal pickups than fleet pickups on the roads you dumb frick. Even with the fleet sales excluded Mazdas combined vehicle sales don't come close to a single brands pickup model.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

You're the dumb frick if you really think at least 15-20% of those sales aren't for fleet/non-personal use.
          >Even with the fleet sales excluded Mazdas combined vehicle sales don't come close to a single brands pickup model
          They do though.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Mazda sold 360k vehicles in North America in 2023. Take 25% of the 440k Rams sold in the US and the 100k or so sold in Canada and that's still way more than 360k. You must live in some low test cuckhole if you can't see this by just looking at a parking lot or out your bus window.

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

>GMC Sierra

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not him, but I see Mazdas sometimes in my part of East Texas. Mazda3's in particular seem to be driven by young males, so there might be something going on there. Not sure if it has the character of the "cuckhole" you're thinking of, but maybe it's close enough.
            Keep in mind that this is all in the midst of the standard gas guzzling GMC abominations and Toyota-Honda-Nissan economy boxes.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Because the majority of people are stupid npcs that will shell out on Toyotas and Hondas because they have outdated information. Mazda is literally the current best cost effective bigbrain brand.

9. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

A Subaru for bland depressing autists. Very cool.

10. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>i hate how easy and convenient it is to have a big touch screen with every button i could ever think of right at my fingertips, literally the most intuitive user interface ever developed in human history
    >what if they made the screen as small as possible, placed it so far away that i could barely read it, and then made me interact with it using a tiny knob like an etch a sketch or that onion parody of the mac laptop from 15 years ago
    >oh and because the screen is so small and far away, there's only like 3 lines of text displayed at any time, so i have to navigate through a dozen different menus to access any given function? that's perfect!

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

I'm in a car to drive
      Not fiddle with the stupid touchscreens

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

So you'd rather spend 3 times longer fiddling with a knob?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

how much are you using the screen while driving

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

Not very often at all which proves my point. It's why people who rage boner for screens are gigachuds. My hvac and music are all physical. I rarely need the screen for anything. Mostly navigation and various settings, a lot of which you can't even use when driving anyway. But people act like you're forced to have your eyes glued to the screen like that's how you control the steering wheel.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

It takes less time to use the knob and you can do it without reaching over and taking your eyes off the road for 5 seconds.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

bait or mental moronation?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

SOVL

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

So you'd rather spend 3 times longer fiddling with a knob?

>false equivalency about not having physical HVAC controls
      Screenbrain/10. In a normal car one can adjust these things on the fly instantaneously without even taking their eyes off the road due to tactile feedback. Please refrain from posting until you've learned to use your brain.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Do you know how rare it is to find a car without physical hvac buttons? You can count them on a single hand. The argument against touch screens can not be boiled down exclusively to "but my heater" when 95% of cars still have buttons. Not everything is a Tesla.
        Wow look at that. A touch screen but also physical hvac and radio buttons? How did they do it!?

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Are we not talking about the car in the OP?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>intuitive user interface ever developed in human history

Not at fricking all. If you can't do it blind it isn't intuitive. You must be too young to remember that you could send a text while driving without even taking your eyes off the road just by feel alone.

11. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>muh egg
    >muh slushbox
    >muh bigmacs
    LAMO frick off god I hate you homosexuals

12. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

isn't a touchscreen
    Lmao how is this a good thing

13. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>white cuckover with no rear visibility #1928649
    ok cool, I'll continue to daily my 20 year old audi.

14. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

*blocks your path*

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>breaks down

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>both cars are stuck
        now what

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Just gotta push the Alfa out of the way

15. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

>literal white-goods tier

16. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Sad that this is what we praise. We've fallen far.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

From the 70s to the 90s, journalists praised american cars for not detonating while making over 20mpg or having more than 100hp. I think its alright to see appreciation for a well made vehicle from a manufacturer that isn't forcing brand new bleeding edge tech every year that will make servicing your car impossible in 20 years.

17. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why is Mazda so unpopular? Every car in the lineup is more powerful and better equipped than Honda and Toyota yet those two dominate the market.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Toyota is for normal people and Honda is for cool people while Nissan caters to the credit challenged.
      Mazda gets the leftover people who aren't normal or cool or rich enough for anything else.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

I've never once thought someone driving a civic was cool

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You meet the nicest people on Hondas.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

>Honda is for cool people

Why is Mazda so unpopular? Every car in the lineup is more powerful and better equipped than Honda and Toyota yet those two dominate the market.

They had a rough run from 2005-2015 roughly, with lots of rusting issues, and other gremlins
        >guess what, they were more or less owned by Ford then
        They've gotten way better since, in fact their sales are up like 25% just in 2023.

Mazda's product placement strategy is the absolute GOAT - each car just has a few actually different trims, and the top one includes fricking everything. I really wish more manufacturers did it, instead of having a billion different conflicting packages and options.

It's mainly the American companies that have that issue. I was looking at Mustangs and Camaros a year ago, and it was fricking awful the way the packages were laid out. Most of the import brands you just get what you get in that trim, any packages will just be shit like remote start, or maybe minor cosmetic items.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

>It's mainly the American companies that have that issue
          I went to a BMW dealership recently and it was peak moronation - every car has a trim level, a "line" (that's also a trim level, but somehow different) and then you still get a menu with like a thousand different options with every other one having the sales rep go "no, no, no, you can't have this color of leather seat with the mchomosexual extended package, you need to remove it and add the full premium mchomosexual package that includes 5 other things you don't need and costs $5000 extra".

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

That's exactly what the VW Group brands do in Yurop, too.
            Depending on country, some trim levels don't even add any trim by themselves; you just have to pay for them so you can choose the features you want. Sometimes higher trim levels lock you out of other options. Want a spare tire? Well, you chose the upper trim level and we don't ship spares for its tire choices so no.
            Obviously they always advertise "prices starting from X" where X is the price of the trim that might not even have cruise control, and if the car has aircon, it's one of those manually adjusted units that looks like it came from an 80s tumble dryer or something. To choose anything better, you have to bump the trim level at least once. When you're done, the car actually costs 1.5 to 2 times what they advertised.
            This shit got really bad during the parts shortage caused by the virus. Maybe they're hoping buyers get bored trying to solve the trim level puzzles and order cars with fewer parts required?

• 1 month ago
            Anonymous

All brands are doing this scheme. The Corolla Cross base trim doesn't even come with a rear wiper. They just strip it down and make it uglier to the point people buy the more expensive one. Toyota also used to make the base model Rav4s have an ugly feminine grill and only the top trip got a nice looking truck-ish grill. I think they do this too a higher extent with their model lineup. Look how ugly the Corolla is compared to the Camry. They get people to come in tempting them with the price of the Corolla but then it's so ugly and gay in person they want the Camry instead and pay more.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Toyota and Honda used to be reliable brand until they fell off and went to shit. Mazda still tries. OP forgot the best part, not only is AWD optional on all models but a turbo is an option as well. They still do manual but only for 2wd I believe, that shit really doesn't sell at least on my modern continent.

18. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Its silly when I watch review videos about Mazda cars. Some morons complain how the 6-speed transmission makes the car slow and sometimes doesnt want to shift gears at corners, then reviewers falsely think that Mazda needs an 8-speed transmission. These morons dont even realize that automatic transmissions on newest Mazdas are programmed from factory to avoid gearshifts when you are speeding in the middle of corners enough to the point where you are driving near maximum traction limits of the car.

19. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

No touch screen? Old fashioned slush boz? Frick off. This isn't the 90s gramps

20. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Mazda's product placement strategy is the absolute GOAT - each car just has a few actually different trims, and the top one includes fricking everything. I really wish more manufacturers did it, instead of having a billion different conflicting packages and options.

21. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

let's be real here.l.
    CX-5 or 50 is like the only option left when you weren't fast enough to buy RAV4 before they were sold out for 2024 or you can't afford to wait 6+ months

I totally understand

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Your local area being sold out doesn't mean most other places in the world are. My local Toyota stealership has hundreds of Rav4s. Meanwhile Mazda I'd a smaller lot and selection is limited.

Rav4 is the best in it's class, but you pay thousands more for like 1 extra tested mpg and a few more horsepower. For someone wanting a cheaper and still reliable option, with better features like a real transmission and luxury options, the Mazda is the way to go. Buying a Honda is stupid considering the CRV is 10k more than a Rav4 and worse. Other brands Rav4 copies are just garbage, but we're not talking about a Chevy here bud.

22. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

I find their models confusing. They have a CX-5 and a CX-50 and a CX-3 and a CX-30.

What's the freaking difference? Is one better or newer even if the same model year?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

50 > 30 > 5 > 3

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

5 and 3 are getting discontinued this year.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

The CX3 has been gone for like 3 years now.

• 1 month ago
          Anonymous

Finders keepers. Nothing beats compact maneuverability when you share the road with morons and "hooligans". Better that than a prissy pickup truck.

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

You are wrong if you mean that CX-5 would be discontinued this year. If they would discontinue CX-5 then it would be discontinued from America.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

The ones with 0's are their "offroad trim" meaning they just have plastic cladding. The cx3 and 5 just had painted plastic trim. There's no real practical difference, just a gimmick based on more rugged looks.

23. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Why does it power the incorrect wheels?

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

Traction

24. 1 month ago
    Anonymous

Another day, same anon shilling his wife's cuckover. Buy an ad, homosexual.

• 1 month ago
      Anonymous

>implying I'm married

• 1 month ago
        Anonymous

Well congratulations on your vasectomy anon. I'm very proud of you, fellow brother of Christ.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *